All Comments on 'The Apology'

by fire_breeze

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 15 years ago
great job!

wonderful job fire. you have definate talent. can't wait to see what else you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

I don't know what he said but she still kicked him in the balls so I guess they both loose. Well written, thanks.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
nice and delicate

i loved the subtle, almost-escapng-the-touch feel of the story.

if she really loves him, she must be a strong lady.

if he really loves her, he is a fool to let her go.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 15 years ago
Very Good Debut

I loved it the first time I read it and I love it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Sad case of who loves who most

as determined by who is willing to give up their life style and future for the other. It is not so simple to assume that the one who loves the most would give up; after all the one who will not make the sacriface, does this make them show a lessor amount of love? This is not a two winner senario; which one loves the most and which one is demanding the most? Does the one loving the most have to be the one giving up their life and career?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No compromise

To part was for the best as each showed little or no desire to compromise and without that love(?) would quickly die!

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice, but too short

A well written love story of two people with strong personalities. You did a great job of getting the reader emotionally involved straight away. My only regret is that it seems incomplete, as if this is the second part in a longer piece, but the first part is missing. It would’ve been nice to have had a lead up to the final encounter, with more on the characters. Keep writing, please.

Cheers, AngeloM

SxRxSxRxalmost 15 years ago
Taste of Bitter Sweet

Authentic and bittersweet...very well written and moving conversation between parting lovers...

raconteuseraconteuseabout 13 years ago
A very fine piece

I liked this cameo piece very much. Short, accomplished, big on style, and razor-sharp. Well-executed and most admirable. Thank you

cullodencullodenabout 13 years ago
Nice

This is the essence of a short story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he's done

and she's gone

whalee1whalee1almost 11 years ago
So close, so far away.

Captured a universal experience with grace and power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous