All Comments on 'The Appraiser Ch. 02'

by ctlthrmn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What the World Needs

A grouping of gay & lesbians femdom types who feel justified in taking whatever action they want done on an unwilling victim. We finish out with a doctor who is proably lying to "it" since as another femdom lesbian she approved of the operation done done and wanted more men turned into sissy slaves.

With their plans in mind, the femdom group need prison time for what they have did to him, probably have already done to othersand plan to do again. No license for the criminal doctor, just adjoining cells.

Of course this is just a fantasy, but one that several readers would like to see in place as a permanetn source of vitims.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not good

Still can't get over the story line.Fantasy is one thing,but there needs to be responsibility and humane treatment.Women need to see that for us guys, we love being with them and still be able to function .Too much of the real sex is overlooked when you cross some boundaries.

lonerancherlonerancherabout 9 years ago
Brenda wanted to go back

This is yet again a horrible story of someone for pleasure removing the freedom and structure of a human body. This should be reported and "Brenda's" wife and friends all involved tried and if convicted sent to prison for long terms. If a man even wrote about doing this to a woman they would throw him under the jail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous