The Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful." I heard him say. "Beautiful." He then turned around and waited for me to dress.

Chapter 3

Luckily for me Alfie did not get the chance to nail me at the tank farm again as I was put to work near our main office. I constantly wondered if he had said anything to anyone. Sometimes some of the guys would give me certain knowing looks but had never said anything. One morning as I entered the main hut I was confronted with the site of Bobby being groped. They had got him on the floor and were squeezing his cock and balls through his boiler suit. He looked like he was in agony. I don't know what he had done to deserve that but after a while they let him up and he ran out.

I saw him later that day and he just shrugged the whole episode off. He just said that it was all a part of being an apprentice. I didn't dare tell him what had happened to me, although Bobby did ask me if anything had happened yet. I just told him no, nothing had happened! I don't think he believed me. I am not a good liar.

I found tools for my trade to be very expensive. I was on a good wage as I mentioned but trying to buy the tools I needed was a real problem. One day I was in the main hut alone when I saw a very expensive tool that was used to punch holes in sheet metal. I had been after one of those for some time but could never afford one. So there was one just laying there. I knew of course that it belonged to one of the tradesmen but temptation got the better of me and I helped myself to it and put it in my toolbox.

Nothing happened at first but then the mutterings amongst the guys started. The man who owned the expensive punch was saying that it had been stolen. Fred, our foreman was called to try and sort it out. He called us all back to the hut that afternoon and got us all to open our toolboxes. My heart nearly stopped when I knew what was happening. They were going to find me out, that was for sure.

I felt my face redden as I was told to open my box. There was the stolen hole punch for all to see. I heard words like "fucking little thief," and stuff like that. I was in deep trouble and I knew it.

I found myself apologising to the man who owned it but I knew this was not going to be enough. They all looked to Fred for his opinion on what to do with me. I pleaded with him not to sack me, I told him I loved this job and I needed it badly. He went on to say I had a funny way of showing it.

"If you agree to whatever punishment the men want to dish out to you then I will leave the matter with them. What have you to say about that?" He awaited my answer.

"What sort of punishment can I expect?" I asked

"As I said, I will leave it up to the guys here. It's up to you if you are willing to accept it or not. Otherwise I have no alternative but to dismiss you."

I gave it some thought and told him I would accept the punishment.

Fred nodded to the men. "OK do what you have to do. I don't want any more to do with this matter. You can have the rest of the afternoon off to punish the lad."

My heart was pounding; I really had no idea what they had planned for me. My imagination was running wild. I had a fair idea it would involve some sort of pain but that was about it.

Ronnie Scott seemed to be the main guy in charge of my punishment. He stepped forward and grabbed me by the scruff of the neck.

"We don't take kindly to thieves around here. So we are going to do something to you that you won't ever forget." He then gave me a severe shaking.

I was hoping that my punishment would just be a bit of roughing up. I could stand that, I knew it would hurt but I would get over it.

"Have you ever heard or tarring and feathering?" Enquired Ronnie

"I..... errr.... ummm....errr....yes I think so." I could hardly speak having heard what Ronnie had just said.

"Well we have our own version of it here." All the men in the hut started to laugh.

"We use bitumen and sawdust. How do you feel about that then?" Ronnie waited for me to answer.

"Can you just give me a beating? I am sure that would satisfy you all."

"Oh no, that is too quick and convenient. We want you to remember this day young fella!"

The door opened and one of the guys I knew as Pete walked in with some plastic sheeting. He laid it out to cover the floor. Another guy came in carrying a large pot of steaming bitumen, and then another arrived with a bag of sawdust. I shivered; this was going to be very messy for me. But would it be so bad? I wasn't sure about it all.

Ronnie marched me onto the plastic sheet. "OK let's get on with this. Strip off all your clothes."

I was too shocked to say anything. I had agreed to be punished by them. Now I must get on with it. I slowly peeled off my clothes down to my underpants.

Ronnie shook me again. "Come take it all off, I want you totally naked for this!"

Having removed everything my body shook even more. I had read about this type of punishment but had never given it much thought until now.

Are y..you..going to put that stuff all over me?" I stammered

"No young man, what do you take us for? We are just going to smear it on the parts that matter!" Ronnie was really laughing now.

"W...wha...what parts?" I stammered again.

"It's going all around your balls, cock and arsehole. You will have great fun trying to remove it all. Bitumen is the ultimate sticky stuff. That coupled with sawdust will make trying to get if off sheer hell!" There was even more laughter.

I started to squirm. This was going to be far worse than I had ever imagined. They told me to lie flat on my back on the plastic sheeting which I did. I was held in a spread eagle position. My arms and legs firmly held by the men. Ronnie knelt down beside me with the pot of steaming Bitumen. He began to slowly stir it with a big brush. They were really hanging this whole process out. They wanted me to agonise about it for every minute, prolonging the torture for me.

I heard one of the onlookers say he was getting a hard on just by seeing my naked body. And went on to say he was ashamed as he was not gay. Whoopee doo, I thought to myself. I wondered if he would like to swap places.

Ronnie had finished his stirring and applied a liberal amount of Bitumen to the brush. He then got hold of my cock and started applying the black gunk all around my balls and crotch. I let out a yelp as it was very hot. Not hot enough to burn me but hot enough to make my eyes water. Ronnie really seemed to be enjoying himself. They rolled me over onto my belly and then Ronnie plastered the Bitumen all over my butt cheeks and into my butt crack. He took great delight in pushing the rough brush up into my arsehole. By this time I was yelling and screaming at the top of my voice.

After what seemed like an age Ronnie put the pot and brush down and let Pete start to pat the sawdust into the Bitumen. He too was relishing his work. He didn't miss a single crack or crevice. The whole of my nether regions were now covered in that sticky mess of sawdust and Bitumen. When they were satisfied they let go of my arms and legs and just let me lay there quietly sobbing. It had been a terrible experience as they said it would. The whole thing was humiliating and terribly painful in the extreme.

Now there I lay, naked in the centre of the room being stared at by around a dozen guys. Even Alfie was there, he had heard on the grapevine what was about to happen and nearly broke his neck getting here to see my punishment. A lot of the onlookers had admitted they got erections watching me struggle. Alfie was no exception; he had loved every minute of it as most of them had done.

I don't know exactly how long my ordeal had lasted for but it was now almost time to go home. My punishment had started just after lunch, so several hours had passed. The whole thing now just seemed like a blur of laughing on my tormentor's part and screaming for mercy on mine. I was hoarse from screaming, I had little voice left.

Fred came in and ignored me as I lay on the floor. It was time for the men to go home. Without looking at me Fred told the guys to get me over to the washroom as he wanted to lock up. I was then frog marched over to the washroom and thrown on the floor together with my clothes.

Ronnie stood over me. "Now it's up to you what you want to do young fella. You can either put your clothes on over the Bitumen and sawdust and go home as you are. Or, you can try and clean some of it off here. The choice is yours, we are off!"

With that they all left me alone lying on the washroom floor. I was still sobbing, more from pure embarrassment than anything else.

I lay there for a while before deciding to get to my feet. I could still feel the heat around my balls and cock. That black shit felt heavy on my crotch. They had not spared the amount they had used. I stood at the sink wondering how the hell I would get this off. There was plenty of soap around but that alone would not get it off me. I needed some kind of spirit. I remembered there was a can of white spirit around the back of the hut. So I put my shirt over my shoulders and went to find it. Thankfully it was still there so I carried it back to the washroom with a load of old rags I had found.

I then began the painstaking job of wiping the sawdust impregnated Bitumen off of my crotch, cock and balls. I was so engrossed in what I was doing I did not notice a man who had come into the washroom.

"Hello, what have we got here then?"

The sound of his voice made me jump out of my skin.

"Oh.....oh....shit I never heard you arrive!" I looked at him opened mouthed.

"How in the hell did you get all that stuff over your vitals like that then?" He was looking at me in wide eyed amazement.

I just shook my head. "It's a long story but it has happened and I really need to get some of it off before I go home."

The man smiled. "Do you want me to help you?"

"No no it's OK I can manage." I really did not want a strange man rubbing spirit soaked rags all over my genitals. I had been through quite enough this day. I didn't need any more grief at this stage.

"Well I insist young man. I can't leave you here like this. I want to help you."

"No please, I can manage really." He was starting to make me nervous.

"Well!" He went on. "I can't pass up this opportunity, finding myself here in a deserted washroom with a lovely looking young man. Who, by the way, is totally naked and needs help in getting lots of black gooey stuff off of his cock and balls. It would be very silly of me to pass up on something like this."

Oh god, I thought to myself. I am naked in a washroom and a sexual predator has just walked in. How was I going to get out of this one?

I tried pleading with him to let me clean myself up but it was no good. He was most insistent and was starting to become quite nasty at my constant rejections of his help. I could see he was not going to pass up on the chance to have a pop at me. What could I do? He was a lot bigger than me; he could really hurt me if he wanted too. I didn't need any more trouble today. I had had enough!

"OK then if you insist. But please don't hurt me mister. I have been through enough today. I am at breaking point!"

"Me! Hurt someone as lovely as you. Never in a million years. To me you are an angel sent from heaven. I would not hurt a hair on your lovely body."

That confirmed it to me. He was going to have his way with me and there was really nothing I could do. I felt sure if I resisted he would harm me in some way. I did not want that. I knew I had to do the sensible thing and let him do whatever he wanted. Then maybe I could finally go home and have a good cry.

So the clean up began, I must say he was very gentle and kind to me. He held my cock so lovingly as he cleaned off the Bitumen and sawdust from it. He was gentleness itself. I found myself warming to him. He was not a bit like Alfie, he was crude and rough. This guy was totally different compared to him. I started to squirm at his touch. I could see he adored fondling me and I was beginning to respond to his administrations. It must have been getting very late now but I could not care less. This man was sending me into raptures. He was doing a great job on me. My groin area was not looking perfect but it was a lot better than it was. I thanked the stranger for his help.

"It was my pleasure young man but before I go there is one more thing I must do."

"What is that?" I asked

"I can't leave without fucking you."

"No, I have never let anyone do that to me and I am not about to start now. And anyway, I am in no fit state for that sort of thing. I am too messy down there."

"Shush my pretty one, I will make sure all is clean around the bit I want." He smiled knowingly.

"No, I can't do that with a complete stranger."

It was the first time I had seen anger in his eyes. He grabbed my balls and squeezed very hard. I had never known pain like it. I screamed and screamed.

"Now then, do we have a deal?" He was smiling again

Ok Ok, please don't do that again, do what you want and leave me alone." Tears ran down my face.

"There now, I knew you would see sense. I think this will be a very interesting way to clean up your arsehole. Don't worry, I will not take long, I do not intend to prolong your agony. It will be just a few quick thrusts followed by me emptying my load in you. Then I will leave you in peace. I just have to have you my dear boy."

He was a man of his word. The man applied copious amounts of liquid soap onto his engorged cock and pushed it quite brutally into my rectum. It was like no other sensation I have ever experienced. It hurt like hell as he pushed passed my sphincter muscle and on up into my rectum. His thrusts were quite savage and there was an urgency about them. A tremendous heat built up in my arse as he continued to pummel into me. Liquid soap was no substitute for KY gel that's for sure. However, he was true to his word. A few more violent thrusts and he shot his load into my rectum. He let out an almighty roar as he came. As rough and as painful as this sex was it had excited me. After he bade me a hasty farewell I found myself finishing myself off. Just a few quick strokes and I had an orgasm to end all orgasms. I was thoroughly spent; my knees were trembling at the thought of all that had happened this day.

That night I slept the sleep of the dead.

Chapter 4

The following few days were very tense in the hut. Although I had accepted their punishment they still seemed to resent me for what I had done. Also the guys who got erections on seeing me like that still had some guilt issues on why it had aroused them.

When I was alone with Bobby I asked him if anything like that had been done to him. He said no, nothing like that had happened to him. He went on to say that he had not stolen anything, so why would he be punished like that. I felt sure he had been through some stuff but I did not press him on the subject. He did say that he was relieved a new apprentice was now on the scene and that it would take the pressure off of him. I must say that didn't sit too well with me.

Watching me being stripped naked and punished seemed to have made the guys see me in a new light. They felt they could take a few more liberties with me. Quite often I found myself being pinned up against the wall and having my balls squeezed. Groping me became the new sport during the lunch and tea breaks. I began to dread going into that hut.

One day my foreman Fred called me into his office. I stood in front of his desk while he eyed me up and down.

"So how's it going then?"

I gave him a quizzical look. "How is what going?"

"Have things settled down since your punishment?" He leaned back in his chair.

"Well more of less, things do get a bit tense at times." I was uncomfortable with the look Fred was giving me.

"You were very lucky not to get the sack you know. I don't usually tolerate thieves on my work force. But I need to satisfy myself that all is well between you and the others. I don't want any tensions building up."

"Please don't worry about that." I told him. "I am sure it will all settle down in time." I could feel Fred was still worrying about it all.

"Things have changed around here since you arrived on the job. I can't explain it really. It's like a girl has joined the team and it's upsetting the whole balance of things."

I gave him a surprised look. "What do you mean it's like a girl has joined the team? That is ridiculous!"

He raised his eyebrows. "Is it? Look at you with your pretty boy looks. They all fancy you, even the so called straight guys. I see the way they look at you. Things have got even worse since they saw you naked and having a handful of your cock. Like I say, it's like having a girl around, and it's causing tensions."

I could not believe what I was hearing. "I hope it will not affect my position here as an apprentice." I told him.

"Well, I will have to speak to John Blunt about the situation. We can't afford any scandals on the refinery. That is the last thing we want."

"Scandals, why would there be any scandals? I know I stepped out of line by stealing something but I have paid the price and kept it all to myself." I gave him one of my pleading looks.

"Yes, I will give you that; you have not gone bleating to all and sundry about it. You seem to know how to be discreet."

I was relieved to hear those words. Fred seemed to be starting to trust me.

"You know Brian, I like you very much. I am sure you can bring a lot to this company. It's all just a case of how we treat you and how you treat us. I feel sure things will work out." He gave me a knowing nod.

I felt like a great weight was lifting from my shoulders. I liked this man; he seemed almost fatherly toward me.

"Come here boy, come and stand next to me." He beckoned me over with his finger.

Straight away something inside me tensed up, but I did what he wanted and stood next to him. Fred was still seated and once stood next to him my groin was almost in his face.

"Fuck me you are a handsome lad Brian, I have got to give you that. The moment I first saw you my cock twitched." He leaned back to see what affect his words had on me.

"That's very nice of you to say Fred but let's not let this get out of hand eh?"

"Well, I know you desperately want to keep this job and I know a way of helping you keep it." With that remark he pulled me towards him and cupped my arse cheeks and gave them a loving squeeze.

"Please Fred, don't do this I beg you." I tried to pull away from him but he held me tight.

"Do you want to keep your job or not?" He gave my arse another squeeze.

"Yes of course I want to keep my job." I was still trying to back away from him but couldn't.

"Then behave yourself and please your foreman." He let out a small chuckle.

Fred got up out of his chair and went over to the office door and locked it. I knew then I was in for it. Something that foremen should not do to apprentices.

On returning from locking the door Fred pushed me up against the wall and nuzzled his face into my neck. I could feel his lips brushing my cheeks. He started to nip and suck on the side of my neck. I started to groan as I could feel my cock coming to life. As Fred pressed against me I could feel his cock pressing into my groin, he was totally erect inside his trousers.

"Good boy, I knew you would want to please your boss. What are you going to do for me then? Are you willing to do something nice for me?" He continued to suckle on my neck.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I asked nervously.

"I want you to tell me you are going to please me."

My head was spinning; he wanted me to take the initiative. I had never done that before in my life. I knew that in order to secure my position here at the refinery I would have to perform sexual favours for this man. Fred pulled my shirt open and began to suck on my nipples. Every now and then he would give them a little nip with his teeth which made me jump. I gave some thought to the situation. What could I do to make sure my job was safe?