The Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I braced myself as I felt the first cock pushing at my entrance. Alfie had already stretched my sphincter muscle with his bulk so the first cock just went straight in and up. The man pumped and pumped into me at an alarming rate and with some ferocity. A great deal of heat built up just before he shot his load into me.

A great cheer went up as the others realised he had ejaculated. The first man's cock was quickly followed by the second who came equally as quickly. By now my arsehole was smothered in Vaseline jelly, so the other cocks slipped in with relative ease.

The whole thing was over in about twenty minutes but they wanted more. They flipped me over and I felt a mouth plunge onto my now erect cock. They all took turns in sucking me and it was not too long before I came in one of their mouths.

The whole thing was a blur. I felt myself shoot quite a load and whoever it was swallowed it down with a relish. The whole scene to me was terribly erotic. There I was, spread eagled on that table with four men giving my genitals all the attention they could possibly want. The men had very good recovery powers as they all managed to each shoot another load all over my naked body.

I just lay there trembling as they put their cocks away.

The first man leaned over my prone body and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you for being so accommodating young man. Be sure to expect another visit from us in the not too distant future."

With that they all left.

For the next two months I was fucked by Alfie and those engineer guys repeatedly. They even played a game where I had to run off into the tank farm and they would hunt me down. For this game I was only allowed to wear shorts. Thus when they caught me they only had one item of clothing to remove to get to the bits of me they wanted. It was an erotic game I must say. I did not make it too difficult for them to catch me. Once caught I was cock and ball tortured and then sodomised to within an inch of my life. At the end of the day my arse would be on fire. It was not surprising as some days I was fucked by at least four to six men.

My eight weeks on the tank farm passed very quickly. It was a feast of erotic pleasure and pain for me. Alfie had relished every day of it. The engineers would sometimes arrive at the hut just after Alfie left. This meant they had me for the whole day until he came back again to pick me up. By that time I was a physical wreck. The assaults on my body were relentless. I still had not recovered by the next day when the whole process would start all over again.

That was eight weeks of my life that I would never forget. In fact looking back my whole apprenticeship period will burn in my memory forever. Now being a fully fledged tradesman it was my turn to put new apprentices through their paces. Oh how I miss those halcyon days.

End