The Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided I would give him a blow job and sank slowly to my knees. To my surprise Fred pulled my up again.

"No no, I don't want you to suck me Brian; I want to suck you. I have heard about that pretty cock of yours and I want to see it and suck on it."

I could not believe what I was hearing. He was going to suck me off!

With that Fred pushed me back on his desk and pulled my shirt over my head. His hands went urgently for the belt buckle on my jeans and undid it. Without any hesitation he pulled my zipper down and pulled my cock out. By now it was almost fully erect.

I could see him salivating. He then pulled my pants and jeans clean off leaving me totally naked apart from my boots and socks. I felt the warm wetness of his eager mouth as he took my fully erect cock into it. His sucking motions were ferocious; he was like a man possessed. At one time I thought he was going to suck my cock right off. I felt one of his hands cup my balls and start to squeeze them. He got a bit carried away and made me yelp in pain. He seemed to like hearing me yelp and it made him squeeze even more. I thought I was going to pass out at one stage. Eventually he stopped the squeezing, much to my relief and concentrated on trying to suck my cock head off.

"I hope you have plenty of spunk for me." I heard him mutter in between those mighty sucks of his.

It wasn't long before I could feel the sap rising deep down in my balls. Already they had tightened and were retracting high up into my groin. Then came the release, whoosh, whoosh. Gush after almighty gush spurted from my pulsating cock. It seemed to go on and on much to Fred's delight. He eagerly swallowed every last drop down. When I was finally spent Fred stood up smacking his cum soaked lips.

"Mmmm....your cum tastes yummy." His tongue was still busy licking his sticky lips.

My whole body was shaking with the experience of Fred's administrations. I thought to myself. 'If all blow jobs were like that, bring 'em on!'

When Fred had finished licking his lips I asked him if that was it? To my surprise he said yes.

"I have heard how lovely you body was. And I just had to experience it this one time. Seeing you cum like that was the biggest turn on for me ever. And being able to taste you as well was the icing on the cake. You can now rest assured you job is safe and I won't bother you again for sexual favours. This was a one off for me; I just had to have you."

I didn't know what to say really. I was expecting things to be different. I didn't think it would be me getting the blow job. And in allowing it to happen I had now secured my job at the refinery. From now on things could only get better I thought to myself.

Fred watched me as I put my clothes back on. "I assume you will carry on being discreet young man? I don't want anything to happen that will spoil things."

I nodded. "Yes Fred, you can rely on me, this is our secret."

He smiled. "Just one more thing, if things get out of hand between you and the other men just have a quiet word with me and I will try and sort things out for you."

It was my turn to smile. "Thanks Fred, I will bare that in mind but I hope things will never come to that."

Fred gave a contented nod. "Well let's hope so, but I do know what those men are like and you seemed to have awoken the beast in them. I see a look of pure lust in their eyes when they look at you. Please be careful around them. I have to tread a fine line between you and them."

I nodded again. "Don't worry yourself; I think things will be OK once they get over my little episode of thievery."

Fred got up and unlocked the office door. "I am not so sure about that Brian, just be careful and take it easy OK?" He opened the door and let me out.

As I walked back to the main compound my head was spinning in the light of this latest event. I wondered how many other apprentices had been sucked off by their foreman? I am guessing not many. I chuckled inwardly to myself.

Chapter 5

A few more days went by and I managed to keep my head down and stay out of trouble. I was usually the first person in each morning as I liked to get up early. I enjoyed the quiet of the dawn. I got the keys to the hut from the main gate and let myself in.

Having hung up my jacket I looked at the work rota on the notice board. I scanned it for my name and could not help but notice a name that amused me very much. 'TIPLADY.' I laughed out loud.

I repeated the name out loud to myself and said. "Who in the hell has a name like that?"

Having said it I was aware of a presence behind me. "It's my name, have you got a problem with it you little shit!"

I turned slowly and was confronted by this huge guy who towered over me.

"Errrr......no......I don't have a problem with it."

"Then why were you laughing when you repeated it to yourself." He had a face like thunder

"You think it is a stupid name don't you?" Now he was scowling

"Ummm.....no not at all, I have never heard that name before." I think I must have still had a smile on my face as he grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the wall.

"I'll take that stupid fucking grin off your face you little weasel!" He seemed to be getting angrier by the minute.

"No please, I wasn't making fun of it honest." He was choking me.

"You are that new kid everyone is talking about aren't you? Well you don't do anything for me I can assure you. I don't take kindly to people taking the piss out of me!" With that he punched me hard in the belly.

I doubled over and went down like a sack of potatoes. I found myself gasping for breath as he hauled me up on my feet again.

"Not laughing now are you pretty boy?" This time it was his turn to smile.

I couldn't speak; he had knocked the wind out of me. He was a powerful man. I thought now he had satisfied himself by punching me in the gut that would be the end of the matter but I was wrong.

"So, what is so special about you then pretty boy? What is all the fuss about huh? He still had a firm grip on my throat.

"What's the matter, has the cat got your tongue?" With that he ripped open my shirt and gave both my nipples the hardest of tweaks imaginable.

"Ahhhhhh....no please....oh god that hurts." I was nearly sobbing.

Tiplady was now in his element. He was enjoying hurting me. He twisted my nipples for the second time, enjoying the cries he was getting from me

I managed to pluck up some courage. "For fucks sake what is your problem. Have you got no sense of humour?"

That seemed to set him off even more. "So you want to have a little banter with me do you boy?"

Tiplady ripped my shirt clean off. He then picked me up like I weighed nothing and slammed me down onto one on the tables. He knocked all the air clean out of my lungs. Then came the all too familiar undoing of my jeans. Tips big hands went straight into my waistband and within a split second they were off. Once again I found myself stark naked and at the mercy of a male assailant.

"For fucks sake there is nothing of you. What's all this talk of what a good body you have? You are just a puny little runt!"

Before I knew it he had my balls in his grasp and he started to crush them between is massive fingers. My cries must have been heard outside as someone had entered the hut to see what was going on.

"What's going on here?"

Tip turned around to face the man. "If you know what's good for you I would get the fuck out while you can. I have some unfinished business with this little shit. Or do you want some of this as well?"

The man did not stop to argue. He turned on his heels and left as fast as he arrived.

I shouted after him. "Please get some help, he is killing me!"

With that I felt the full impact of Tips hand as he slapped me across the face. The back of my head hit the table top hard.

"Shut the fuck up you little squirt!"

My head was spinning from the blow. I didn't know what this man's problem was but I knew I was in serious trouble here. Everyone seemed terrified of him and I was not surprised. He was so violent. I tried to sit up but Tip knocked me down again with another violent slap to my face. Now I didn't know what day of the week it was. I can vaguely remember being turned over and dragged to the end of the table. I felt that same pain I had felt in the washroom when that stranger had sodomised me.

The next thing I knew I was waking up on the floor naked as the day I was born. I had pains all over my body. But the centre of the pain was in my rectum. I reached round and touched my arsehole with my finger. There was sticky goo all around it. It was running out of my arse. That evil fuck had shagged me while I was half unconscious. Now he was nowhere to be seen. What was it with these guys, what do they think I am? Some sort of receptacle for their sperm? Some sort of play thing? Fred was right; they were out to get me. I was rapidly turning into their fuck toy. The previous assaults on my body I could take but this last debacle with Tip was a nasty one. I had been beaten and well and truly fucked. My arse was telling me that in no uncertain terms.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly dressed myself. It would not be long now before the rest of the men arrived to start work for the day. I could not let them find me walking around naked at this time in the morning. They would surely be on me like a pack of wolves.

The rest of that day I reflected on the mornings events. I kept getting an erection at the thought of how Tip had treated me. I guess I liked the rough stuff along with everything else that was happening to me. Working on the refinery and getting so much attention from the guys was becoming an adventure. I felt sure this was going to be an interesting 5 years.

Chapter 6

A few weeks went by and I managed to stay out of trouble to a degree. Some days they cornered me and had some fun groping me and making me scream out in pain with lots of ball squeezing but that was about it.

One morning as I passed by the office Fred called me in. Every time he did that my heart would start to race. But he was a man of his word and never did try it on with me anymore. I guess he had satisfied his curiosity with me and that was that.

Fred sat down behind his desk and looked me up and down. "Listen son I have a problem. There is a big maintenance shutdown coming up and I need all the tradesmen I can get to work on it. That means I will have no one to work down at the tank farm. So I want you to go down there for the next few weeks and carry out the necessary maintenance duties. You have learnt enough now do what has to be done. Our company is paid by the refinery for two men to be on duty at all times but I can't spare two men. So what I want you to do is wear different coloured overalls each day to make it look like more than one person is working there. Do I make myself clear?"

I was intelligent enough to realise what Fred was on about. He wanted me to take part in some sort of scam to try and cut corners.

"Yes, I get your drift Fred, but will I get into trouble if I do that?"

Fred leaned back on his chair and stared at me. "Well, let's put it this way, you will definitely be in trouble if you don't do it that's for sure. I need people who will do as I say with no questions asked!"

I gave the proposition some thought and said I would do it. I valued this job too much to refuse.

"Good lad. You know what it is like down there. It is totally desolate apart from the odd engineer or two. No one is going to question you I feel sure about that. I just want you to make it look like two people are working down there. Is that too much to ask?"

I shook my head. "No it's OK Fred I will do it for you."

As I left the hut the thought of being at the mercy of Alfie again filled my head. He would be driving me down there and bringing me back every day. He will think Christmas has come.

The following Monday the main plant shut down and I was picked up by Alfie and we set off for the tank farm. Alfie was a real pain on the journey down. He kept squeezing the top of my leg. It didn't hurt but it was very annoying. He was really happy with this turn of events. I knew I was going to be totally at his sadistic mercy.

"I have really missed you since we had our last encounter Bri. I hope we can make up for lost time. I got so horny when they were doing that punishment thing to you a while back. In fact a lot of the guys were turned on by it. A lot of them would not admit it though. But I could see all the tell tale bulges in their pants." He was really laughing now.

I groaned. "Oh please Alfie, just drop me off and let me get on with the job in hand."

He laughed again. "Ha ha, there is only one thing I want in my hand and that is your cock."

I decided to ignore him and stared out of the lorry window at the passing scenery. This man was never going to let me rest and I had eight weeks of this same journey.

We pulled up outside the little hut and Alfie was out of the lorry like a shot. He was standing by the door as I got to the hut. I opened the door and Alfie quickly followed.

"Come on get your kit off, I don't have much time. I have to get back to the main compound." Already he was undoing his trousers.

"Alfie, for god's sake behave yourself. I really don't want this right now." I tried to push him back outside.

But Alfie's strength was far too much for me. I was no match for him. He pinned me up against the wall and ripped open my shirt. He managed to pull it off me in a second. Then he was in my jeans and fumbling for my cock. I let out a sharp cry as he cupped and squeezed by balls. His hands quickly moved up to the waistband of my jeans and hooked them down my legs. Within seconds I was naked apart from my boots and socks. I must have looked ridiculous.

"Mmmm...!"Alfie was salivating. "I have been waiting too long for this. I knew you were avoiding me but I have you now my son. You are all mine for the next few weeks.

Alfie pushed me back on the table and pinned me down. He started to kiss and lick my belly all over. His urgent mouth kissed and licked its way down to my now hardening cock. It was not too long before he had it in his hot mouth. He sucked on it like a man possessed. I will give him his dues; he certainly knew how to suck cock.

In between sucks he mumbled. "Cum for me young fella, let me taste you!"

I groaned as I felt my balls tighten; my sap was starting to rise. Then, out it gushed in all its glory. Alfie relished it, he sucked and squeezed every last drop out of me.

He smacked his lips. "You taste so good Bri. I hope you have plenty more for later....mmmm!"

I went to get up but he held me there. "And where do you think you are going eh?"

"I....errr....thought you had finished?" I looked surprised

"Finished....god no! Just got to finish things off now. He then flipped my naked body over.

This was the moment I had been dreading. I knew he was going to bugger me. I braced myself.

As Alfie spat on my arsehole, I felt his massive cock meat at the entrance. He was pushing like mad. I knew it would not be long before that huge purple head pushed its way past my sphincter muscle. With one mighty shove it was in. I felt his length travel up into my rectum. Next came that huge burning pain I was now familiar with. Alfie's cock was a lot larger than the one the guy in the washroom had. The pain grew even more intense as Alfie started to pump into me. I did not even have the lubrication of the soap this time. Just Alfie's spit. Luckily he was in a hurry and it wasn't too long before I heard his cries as he shot his load deep into my rectum.

Alfie flopped down on top of my back and let out a sated gasp. I looked up at the window and to my horror there were two guys peering in. They must have heard the noise I was making

I cried out. "Alfie get off, we are being watched!"

By the time Alfie looked up the faces were gone. Alfie quickly pulled up his trousers and pants and went outside but by that time the onlookers had disappeared.

Alfie came back inside. "Who were they?"

I shrugged. "I don't know do I? This is only my second time down here!"

"They must be the engineers that oversee this place." He carried on tucking his shirt in.

Alfie did not seem too bothered by what had happened but I certainly was. After all I was going to be based down here for the next two months.

"Well, those guys know they have a little slut based down here now, so maybe your luck is in." He chortled.

"It's not funny Alfie; I find you a real pain at times like this. I don't want any more unwanted attention!" I frowned at him.

Alfie put his arms around me and cupped my buttocks. You are a delight Bri. So fucking tight. The grip on my cock when I fuck you is incredible. You have me cumming far too quickly. I wished it would last longer but you are way too fuckable. He then gave me the deepest of kisses. His tongue was almost down my throat making me gag. It was the most savage of kisses and it seemed to go on and on.

Then he broke away. "As much as I would like to stay with you all day Bri I have to get back. I am late already."

With that he gave me a little peck on the cheek and departed. I just sat back on the edge of the metal topped table panting. He had drained me; it had all been very quick and rough. My arse ached from the intrusion of his thick cock and his cum was still trickling out of me.

Still naked I rummaged in my bag for some tissues to wipe myself. As I started to put my jeans back on there was a pounding on the hut door. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Who is it, what do you want?" I was in a panic.

The door flew open and there stood four men dressed in boiler suits. I recognised two of them straight away. They were the men at the window.

"We have just come to see if you are OK young man." Said the first man.

"I.....errr....I....am fine thanks. I stammered

The men pushed their way into the hut.

The first man spoke again. "In all my years of working down here I have never seen a show like the one you and that lorry driver just put on."

The other men laughed at the remark. In my confusion I had forgotten that I was still stark naked. I was just clutching my jeans in front of my body.

The first man pulled them out of my grasp. "Let's have a look at you then. I want to see what that lorry driver was so excited about."

By now they were all around me, they all had the familiar bulges at the front of their boiler suits.

"Very nice little body." Said one. "So fuckable.

My heart was racing once more. I was in deep trouble I knew it. These guys were going to have me and there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want them to hurt me that's for sure.

The first man stood in front of me. "Let me tell you how it's going to be. You obviously like it in the arse, so who are we to deny you? So just bend over the end of that table and let us do the business. Then we will leave you alone"

I just shook my head is despair. "Please you guys you have got me all wrong. That was not how it looked believe me!"

The first man spoke again. "Oh we know how it looked alright. You are just a little cum slut and we are going to give you plenty. Now turn around and bend over that table, or do we have to make you?"

The four men had started to salivate. "OK OK, but please don't hurt me."

The first man tapped the side of my face with his hand. "We don't want to hurt you dear boy, we just want to fuck you. Now bend over!"

He turned me around and forced me to bend over the end of the table. They had come prepared because out of the corner of my eye one of the men was unscrewing a large jar of Vaseline. I felt one of them spreading a liberal amount around my anus. The others had by now got their cocks out and were putting Vaseline on them.