All Comments on 'The April Fool'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 304 Comments (Page 2)
RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Good story but ...

Your plot and well written.

Personally I think that psycho bitch needs to be locked far away or permanently dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 cents worth.

SHE FUCKING CASTRATED HIM.

Then he plays some kind of stupid collage prank to "get them back".

Just totally unbelievable.

BUT, well written and big respect to the author for allowing anon comments.

I will give it 3* for the writing but lost a couple because the crazy bitch of a wife would have had to have been some king of super magic user to be able to cut off a pair of balls that did not exist in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too insulting

Well written in many ways,but so unbelievable, it's just sillyness.

How retarded is being castrated and getting back together with the one that castrated you.

This should be in the extreme BDSM torture section.

If you were really trying ,even though you failed miserably to make a case then fine.

Otherwise you must really have contempt for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No balls

Well I guess since he had no balls,completely emasculated maybe he would take her back.

What is hard to believe is why would even she want somebody pathetic enough to take her back ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disgusting!!!

When able, he should of tied Vickie down and cut her tits off. No sane person would EVER return to share a life with someone as evil as this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Heh

I have to agree with other commenters. Which planet in what universe would we have to live in where the hubby stays with the bitch who castrates him? What's next, he burns the dinner so she lops off a hand? In the story, the castration was a thought out and planned event on her part, and speaking strictly from the male point of view, it'd be far more likely that I'd kill the bitch than stay married to her...I suspect most other men would feel the same way.

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
people that now me will find this hard to believe...................

.................I'm speechless! REALLY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nasty

Just plain nasty. A quick death for Vicky would have been terrible. A long drawn out and painful death would be more appropriate.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
There was a prank

The prank is on the readers as the narrator had no balls to be removed in the first place. A pathetic male (I just can't make myself type "man" to describe him.)

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This is a story...

This is a story that challenges all rules except one: "Love will always win"...Who read it must have this in mind....

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Pray for reincarnation

You're so fucked up it will take countless lives to get to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This has to be one of the worst stories - EVER.

She cuts his nuts off and he tries to keep her out of jail and doesn't divorce her and take EVERYTHING? Even for fiction, that ending is so far fetched that I simply can't wrap my mind around it. Not just stupid - EPICALLY STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lost interest on the denutting and skimmed

thru remainder pages. might be a good sicko tale of which I would not even started.

where do people like u come from to write crap like this.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCKED UP

You belong in a nut house writing shit like this.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
WTF?????

How could anyone with even a single brain cell possibly consider letting someone with anger issues this bad get within a hundred miles of them? To even contemplate them being near a child is unthinkable. I know it's just a story but, for the wife and the assholes who did this atrocity to get away with it? And no, just being scared a bit does not constitute any kind of punishment. The wife's joke of a prison sentence is not even worth mentioning as punishment. The asshole neighbor should at the very least be totally castrated, his stupid wife should be given the female equivalent, loss of breasts, clit and having her cunt mutilated and sewn shut! As for the monster who castrated her husband, she should suffer the agony of the deepest hole in hell, but here on earth the confinement to an institution for the criminally insane for the rest of her miserable life would be the very least she should be subjected to!

The only one who really looses in this story is the innocent husband. And if anyone thinks that he would be as mentally stable as the story suggests, well, even as a fantasy story that just falls flat. I gave it three stars for being at least readable in that typos were not a problem, the story was consistent throughout to the authors vision and it had real emotional impact.

I can't help but wish a more read to life version of this story was available though as it would have the potential for exploration of so many levels of life and human emotions as well as views of the justice and mental health institutions.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
WORST line EVER written of any story EVER

middle of page 4... "I loved her although she castrated me ..."

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
7 pages of this

and all it is is a setup for a practical joke? His freakin balls were removed and he thinks it's a big game. This is so far fetched it's beyond believable.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
No! No! No! No!

As I kept reading this, I tried to think if it was a farce, parody, or at least satire. But I think it was meant to be a story. Other comments said it all and I am not going to add any further abuse to this thing. Although I still hope it was a farce and I missed something because men don't act this way. I don't have the stomach to reread it to see what I missed.

rianco71rianco71about 9 years ago
i vomited

I agree with all the other comments no man could allow this. Maybe a woman wrote this as only a sick woman might not understand the effect of having your balls cut off would have to a man. It would be close to being told you only had hours to live.

Sick !!!!!!!!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
Oh hell no!

she and the prankster would have been charged divorced and sued so fast their heads would be spinning!

First time I rated a one for any story....

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
A psychopath with a scalpel gets away with it? Sick.....

1* Total piece of crap....she should have been in jail for twenty years, or drugged and had her tits removed and her cunt sewn shut....THEN she might begin to understand... As for this limp noodle of a husband, he will never be a man again because he put up with her crap....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
delete this shit

i never read something like that. delete the story.

nobody will return to that wife.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
A joke?

After all he went through all his so called revenge consisted of was lawsuits that did not financially ruin the people involved, his wife spending minimal time in prison but keeping her job and an elaborate joke? What bullshit!!! I did not give this story even a single star and would have only rated it if the rating system allowed negative ratings no matter how well written it was.

The wife is a despicable monster that could murder him at any time just because she got angry, so why would anyone with the sense enough to pour piss out of a boot want to be anywhere near her, much less let her be around children? This bitch could maim or murder them just for forgetting to do a simple chore or their homework for Christ sake! The husband would have to be seriously fucked up to settle for the revenge outlined in this story, much less let his so called love for this bitch get within arms reach of him. No way would a sane person even consider fucking her!

The only way to salvage this mess would be for the husband to arrange for the assholes who set up the 'prank' to suffer as he did. The guy should lose his balls and his prick, his wife should lose her breasts, and have both her cunt and face mutilated so that she would be as hideous on the outside as she is on the inside. Of course the bitch that castrated her husband should suffer the same fate. It should go without saying that they should also be financially ruined as well.

Mordant96Mordant96almost 9 years ago

This is the very best story on Literotica, bar none. I go back every so often and reread it. For those with negative comments-- Hey folks, It's a story-- no nuts were harmed in writing the story.

I can't wait until SID 0604 writes another. How would a real person react if his wife castrated him? Ask John Bobbitt. I suggest you write a story based on the real event; Google Lorena Bobbitt.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 9 years ago
One of the Dumbest Stories Ever

Possibly the least believeable story ever written. A wife castrates her husband on her mistake and they reconcile? -5*

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
You did not go far enough, author! And THEN...

His wife find out her husband has been MIND FUCKING her for an entire YEAR!

In that time, SHE probably has considered suicide. SHE spent an entire year CRAWLING for this person, feeling she had destroyed her love.

And he did THIS to her!

YOU wrote this character. She is vindictive, has a sense of self entitlement, and the MAJOR wrongs she inflicts on others she glosses over (see Jock Date) but the wrongs done TO her?

We know what she does. She goes postal. She totally loses her shit. She PHYSICALLY ATTACKS PEOPLE. Excuse me. I am wrong. She attacks HER HUSBAND. She certainly left GRACE off the hook (though not Amy).

So what will this character you described act when she realizes she's been conned?

He still has his penis left and she still has a surgery...

**

As a writer, this is a fail. "How can I trust her again?" he wails like a bitch, as if THAT is the problem and not that his wife is a scalpel wielding psycho with anger issues who is NEAR HIS KIDS! What happens if she gets REALLY angry with THEM? (Sorry...you aren't asking the hard questions)

How does this man sleep next to this woman?

How does he eat ANYTHING she serves him without his kids eating it first?

How does he let her near any sharp objects?

How is it he is not armed when she is in the house?

How does he let her have access to his guns and ammo?

A man with TRUST issues would have problems like this. Instead, this milksop, this idiot, this mulling fool is going a YEAR without sex while munching her to Nirvana any time she wants it. He does NOT have trust issues.

Who is getting revenge on who again?

I was dissatisfied with his revenge. Your characters weren't consistent (though he was pretty consistently a wimp). Your fetishized first page had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the story except to revolt me. No wonder these two were basket cases. They were raised by congenital inbred idiots who thinks a fuck can fix assault.

Not a fan of this story. And I didn't even touch the editing, conspicuous by it's absence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too long and the bang at the end wasn't worth it

I know this is fiction but seriously; would any guy stay with his wife after she literally cut off his nuts? I don't think so; I know I wouldn't.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The future

After ball cuting the author tried to show the wife was remorseful truly. The majority of the readers could not acceptthis and the trust issue problem was the first at them.

I believe the author the wife is true remorseful and she will treat him as a King in the future.

Duna

PS. Do not forget LW hub should divide into 2 hubs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sickest story on Literotica

The sick, demented bitch sexually mutilates him, and he won't testify against her ? And they have KIDS ? Kill the sicko and and at least you never have to worry about her harming anyone else.

What a godawful freak show. Nothing erotic about it at all

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Whew

Long, crazy tale. To me it seemed like too much work just to pull a prank. This wasn't revenge. It was a year of life spent to deceive all involved for one moment. Other than getting the money from the insurance companies this was just a waste of time and energy. Also the swinging of the parents and watching his son perform was just low class.

no rating

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
Duna are you fucking crazy, hummm maybe a little deminted

She castrated him, she took out his balls with out a seconded though. Who cares if she's sorry. Would she forgive him if he gave her a hysterectomy? Nope he dumb ass would be under the jail. This was just a extreme version of cuckolditis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why place this story in the States

when the author obviously isn't? People in the USA do not use terms like "sod" nor do they refer to a doctor's surgery. In the US doctors have offices and we do not spell neighbor or labor with a "u." It was a long story that was made totally unbelievable with those language conflicts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CRAP

Another fucken softcock loser trying to say hes got balls

Sawmill_SlatsSawmill_Slatsover 8 years ago
The human pretzel

How can a man eat pussy and stick his crank into a woman's snatch at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just shoot me now

Could not get past your page one. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb as Fuck

This may be one of the most mind-bendingly stupid stories I've ever read. It's impossible to feel anything even approaching sympathy or even pity for the main character. The psychotic cunt literally cuts his balls off, and he's sitting there talking about how he can't live without her? Well he won't be doing much living WITH her when she gets duped again and ends up stabbing him 37 times in his sleep.

1 star, because the site won't let me give you anything lower. Totally unbelievable, totally retarded, total garbage. This is not a story about "love conquers all", though I'm sure that was your intention. This is the story of a fool who married at psychopath and paid for it, but never learned his lesson. In the real world, relationships like this end with headlines such as "Wife Murders Husband in the Middle of the Night", and Dateline specials.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story, I loved it!!! Gave you a 5 becaseu dear annony

felt it was dumb!! And we all know he's the asshole on Lit, and maybe the Internet. So Good writing and content and FUCK YOU DEAR ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

@Huedogg2 Sometime I have my own opinion which is other as the majority readers.

1. The husband has artifitial plastic balls he had sexuality for testosteron implant only. How will he get a decent second wife after divorce? It may be but the chance is low.

2. The wife had not any extramarital sex moreover she is extreme jeolouse.

3. She is true remorseful and she got punishment. (It may be not enogh, but she got from the court and her husband alike.)

4. The husband is wise he will get the best living from his wife for his whole future life! She will treat him as a King in the future to show her kids she is remorseful for her life!

5. No colleteral demage the kids live in intact family where the mother shows them their mom is responsible for her (terrible) deed and she wants to be a model wife to treat her husband as a KING in the future.

I think she learned for her life and beside a wise husband she will never fill hot wax into his ass.............the opinion of her kids will be next to keep her in the good way except for her remorseful future life!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
WTF!

How could James want to do anything other than kill the bitch after she sliced his balls off?!

Would have been far better payback if he'd used the heavy duty garden shears to cut out Vicky's clit,and chopped off Phil's rod!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This belongs in the Literotica Hall of Shame

Even for fiction this was a god awful story. Even the dumbest man on the planet would have sent her to jail and done everything possible to destroy her after she cut his balls off. Any other conclusion is so ludicrous it doesn't bear mentioning. If this isn't one of the top five worst stories on Lit then I just don't get it. Terrible story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF...

She cuts his balls off and all he can think about is how to play a prank on the people responsible. He should have sent his wife to prison for the next 20 years, divorced her ass and taken everything, sold her business, taken the money and burned the so-called friends for the rest of their lives. This is just too fucked up to be believable. The wife is teetering on the edge of sanity to even consider this course of action. Loving her can only go so far before it's considered self destructive. One of the dumbest stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking idiocy

hey, sid, if this is your idea of revenge, you are a year-round fool.

the fucking loser should have taken his cue the time she kicked his nuts. what a fucking pathetic form of life. he surely didn't need his nuts, 'cause he was NO kind of man at all.

hope the same thing happens to you, sid. you probably would have fun. 1*

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
Thank god.

This idiot has stopped submitting stories.

1* for this mindless drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge is Crap

I hate revenge stories but this was OK as they go. But the protagonist should have just accepted his reduced state and turned into a gay cuckold. Women know best, and I'm sure he deserved his castration!!! His wife could have done better for sure, whether with a lesbian or with a stud.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story i guess

I couldn't get passed page 5. it was good as far as keeping up with the twists and turns in the story, but by page 5, the realization that hubby had stooped as low as his wife, who all through the story admitted she had a problem with anger management, but what he had done was on purpose, and no longer about April fools, just revenge. the situation he went through was indeed bad, all would agree, but at any point his wife could have committed suicide over the guilt he inflicted, and it still wasn't over. she had a problem, now they both have some serious issues. his friends caused all this, with the photo shopped pics, not his wife. everyone knew she had issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
barbecue

I wish he would write barbecue like a normal person, instead of the silly spelling 'bar-b-cue' that he has used dozens of times.

Makes me think about barbecue sauce branding, rather than people grilling.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really, year without sex and pathetic practical joke as payback?

Best friend sends wife doctored photos showing ball-less in bed cheating with another woman. Wife cuts husbands balls off. The best he can due is take back the scalpel wielding nut case and pull a bad practical joke after a year of no sex. The best friend would be dead. the crazy wife in prison. The whole premise is far off.

The main character goes a full year without the testosterone his body needs to pull off a bad practical joke. So this is his payback to these fucked up characters. He puts a gun in his mouth numerous times, forces himself to puke over and over, goes without sex for a year and then makes everyone think he blew his head off as a joke. So do they go back to being good friends on Monday and all is forgiven. What a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's Called Divorce

Should of divorced her and sent her to jail a lot longer than she went...sued the ass h...friend. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total CRAP

You're wife cuts your balls off and all you can do is plan a practical joke?!?!? He's as fucked in the head as much as his Looney wife is. 1* is generous.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Read again

And I didn't like it any better. I would look up the definition of 'run on sentence' because you have many of them.

How does one not even question, if not his love, the love his WIFE has for HIM when she acts that way? Just because I love doesn't mean the feelings are reciprocated. I 'loved' many girls from afar and they were just as happy that 'afar' meant just that.

This story could easily have shed two pages. Overly fluffy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awful on so many levels....

Seriously this is dumb on so many levels. The physical impact of castration is far beyond what is depicted here. I have known men who have suffered it from accidents to war injuries. Believe me, most never recover either physically or mentally. Bio-identical HRT is helpful but NOT a replacement for the original equipment. ED even with Viagra is inevitable. Viagra only works for awhile until the body habituates to it then it stops working at all. The penis shrinks drastically (50-80%) even with HRT and it does not recover, one patient I know went from 9 to 3.5" in 8 months even with HRT, vacuum pump and TriMix injections - he hanged himself. Libido dies, memory fails, initiative is lost and over the long term it drastically shortens life expectancy. Testosterone is critical for males (and females) to remain vibrant and active. Otherwise they just sit and die. Essentially his wife murdered him slowly.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote another LW stroy this fag fool hated.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

2nd read, and it is a good story. I think that what the author tried to get across was that, regardless what his wife had done or would do, or how upset and angry he was with her, that he still loved her. I am sure that along with many others, that have read stories here that a husband would stand still while the wife would dig out his heart and not do a thing to stop her. I am also sure that a lot of your commenters have yet to understand that. The reason I gave it a 4, instead of a 5, is because I don't think that the author portrayed that enough, or to a degree that the average reader would understand it. The story worked for 7 pages, to get that thought across, and I don't think it should have taken that long, but that's just my opinion.

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
lol

vastie and sid deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crazy

Like a John Waters movie. Very original! So outrageous, I laughed all the way through. Good Job. 5 STARS Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OUCH

How many men out there would stayed married to her after what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My view

Sometimes our writers ignore possible legal implications of events in their stories.

In this story, I suspect that Vicky got off easy after mutilating a human being.

The policeman was lucky to not lose his job and pension when he got the mother-in-law into James' hospital room.

James defrauded the insurance companies with his lawsuit when he claimed that the testosterone wasn't working for him.

James' parents risked prison time and registration as sex offenders for producing and possessing video of the underage lovers having sex.

But I liked the story itself. His "revenge" was very creative.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
Interesting ...... very interesting

Well I certainly believe castration could be an effective punishment for certain male behaviour ...... but holiday pranks ..... somewhat extreme ! ?

Phil was due payback. He needed that smirk wiped off his face and I don't think a shot up pigs head does it. It needed to be a lot more personal, dare I say surgical.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
my personal take

The thing that came to my mind reading the first two chapters was that this is the reason that the state says who can and who can't get married.. The parents were seriously fucked up and their children weren't any better. For all we know, his wife could have been his sister. This guy, stayed with the woman who castrated him. He hatched a plan that took a year to enact and remained" celibate for that year. He needed the psychiatric help every bit as much as his wife.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
So nice

That this author has stopped posting.

This has to be one of the worst if not the worst story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"I loved Vicky so much it hurt but she had given me the unkindest cut of all and I didn't know if we still had much of a future but I knew I wanted to be with her; but what if I couldn't trust her again?"

Really? REALLY??!!

How fucking stupid was his "revenge"!! he makes them think for 30 seconds that he killed himself a YEAR LATER!!

There should ONLY be 2 possible outcomes of this

1) Press as many fucking charges as possible so this psychotic cunt spends as much time in prison as could possibly be allowed.

2) As soon as he gets out of the hospital, he takes the cunt to an abandoned warehouse and tortures her to make her write a long note saying she just could not handle the guilt and shame and she is moving away.

Then he very very slowly tortures and kills the cunt in ways that make Hostel look like a trip to the day spa.

ErosRising69ErosRising69over 7 years ago
Balls

I generally don’t like posting negative comments, but all I can think of after reading this story is that if the narrator thinks his ‘epic’ April Fools’ day prank is sufficient payback for what happened to him, he didn’t have any balls in the first place, so, you know, what Vicky did wasn’t really any loss, ….

I mean, next Halloween he could have drugged Vicky and Phil, tied them to surgical tables propped up so they could see, and when they woke up he should announce to them that as long has he had the punishment, he was going to commit the crime, with the intention of screwing Grace. "No worries, though, Phil, I promise I won’t get her pregnant, ….” Not sure where that would have gone, but it would have had more meaning than a somewhat transparent suicide prank that was resolved in a few minutes.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Much too looooong...

for one damned revenge prank. Who's he kidding! A year of celebacy? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with every preceeding coment

James was castrated long before she cut his balls off! WHAT A FUCKING WIMP!

No love is that strong as to forgive this kind of heinous crime! She should have spent years in prison! And I would have had my revenge on the asshole that caused the event. I'd have secretly hired a a couple of thugs to beat him to within an inch of hie life and then cut his cock off and crushed it so it couldn't be sewn back on!

The stupid lengths to which this fool goes to get 15 seconds of vomiting from the asshole is almost laughable!

This has got to be one of the most pathetic stories in ll of Literotica.

Please don't write anymore of this kind of pathetic dribble.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Well there is stupid

And there is just plain sick.

Guess where this story falls between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking stupid

This has to be the most inane plot I've read. She cuts his balls off and he treats it as a joke. Please... Please... Please put her in jail for a long time. She's just too dangerous to be left out among sane people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOU POOR DELUDED FOOL!

If you didn't n't like the story stop reading it. Just because you don't like the story doesn't mean others won't either. Save your negative comments and keep it to yourself.

I think you are a sad little person without common sense. To try and pass judgement on someone's honest effort makes you look bad and STUPID!

This is a good story worthy of 4.5 stars. I've read a very similar much shorter story like this, it was shorter without the good details like yours. ( who copied?)

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
This story is not to my taste!

But, l didn't write it but I did read it. I've read comments from what appears to be from other writers. I've made a point to read some of your stories and you all have some questionable works. To read how much you dislike another's writing is disappointing at best. Shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce Her

I would of never of married someone with a temper that she has. She'd end up killing me sooner or later, or at least hurting me gravely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Way In Hell

I have had reoccurring nightmares about being castrated for over two decades. It has even caused me to be unable to have an erection. And I know of a prisoner who was slipped saltpeter or some such drug while he was in prison and has been unable to get an erection in the 10 years he has been out of jail. His wife finally left him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not just "No". But "HELL NO"!

She goes to jail for life. He takes everything in the divorce and moves away. This has to be the worst travesty of justice in the history of loving wives. SHE CUT OFF HIS BALLS! Nothing less than the death sentence is good enough for her. Worst story ever written on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

This story is not only pathetic, YOU ARE! HOW COULD YOU WRITE SUCH DIBBLE??? No way in hell he lets her get away with this OR the "so called friend" that set it up! I'd be screaming that he'd better move and make sure nobody knew where he was 'cause I intended to KILL HIM with a slow, very excruciating, painful death and screw the consequences!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

Families like this exist, but none that I know personally. Is it right or wrong, I wont judge anyone else. It is a good story.

"I told my mother what happened and she asked if I had phoned Vicky to apologise; "What's going on here? What had I done to apologise for?"

I can tell you that in my childhood, I would refuse to take any punishment I didn't deserve. I wont go into specifics, but if I thought I was right, it was done. What I don't understand in the story, is that he didn't stand up to his loving mother, and ask her if it was ok that he couldn't have any kids because of what the bitch did. Thanks mom. Then there is the question, where was good old dad, laughing at him. This isn't right, even if it happened 50 years ago, it wouldn't have been right. I'd be laying into him, telling him, he wouldn't being having any offspring because of her. Kiss your family tree out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
REALLY!!!!!

You've go to be kidding! You give James a physical description as a tall, trim, good looking guy but your personality description and his speech, actions and reactions are.....well, lets just say, when she cut off his balls she should have cut off his dick

as well and cut a slit between his legs! A pussy would be more fitting for him!

She literally cut off his manhood but "he still loves her"????? NOT FUCKING WAY!!!

She goes to jail for a very long time, he divorces her and gets the the kids and everything else! When he gets out of the hospital he arranges for Phil to beaten so badly that both arms and both legs are broken in multiple places, ribs are broken and most importantly, he has his cock and balls crushed so badly he can never use it EVER again! But no, all you do is have him wimp out, play games with his wife to

"teach her a lesson" and for the big finale, you have him play a practical joke on Phil!

This is your big PAYBACK....REALLY????

Do everyone a favor and quit writing, you just embarrass yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This whole story is an object lesson in stupidity.

Reconcile with the mad bitch, no fucking way ever. Play a prank on his once friends.

Yeah like burning them alive one night.

Wife, no fucking way. Throw acid in her face. have her killed. Cut her eyes out. Stab the bitch.

But reconcile????? never in a million years.

What the fuck were you thinking when you wrote this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is just pathetic

She is insane and he is the biggest pussy ever. 1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The prank I would have played Vicky would have been to see her spend 10 + years in prison. I would have had payed a huge dyke to abuse everyday she was there. Twice a day on weekends,

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Such a strange , strange story.

I thought I had a wild imagination but this is a pretty weird LW story. 5 stars for weirdness. 🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

LucasredLucasredover 6 years ago
Fiction

Well, of course this is fiction as advertised But the author calling the last prank as EVEN for castration is Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story But,Totally Unbelievable !

NO Way,she cuts of her husband's nuts without confronting him first,no matter how much her wild temper seeks revenge.

NO Way the husband can forgive her for castrating him,no matter how much he thinks he still loves her! It was a horrible assault physically,mentally and emotionally AND Premeditated! While she reacted with rage,blackened his eyes,and kicked him in the nuts due to her wild temper when she found him with his cousin,thinking it was a date that too was somewhat premeditated based on call she had received from friends who'd seen them at the diner. ~ The woman was a veterinarian,having done 4 years for a college and several years of veterinary /medical school,for Christ's sake.She had the understanding of exactly what castrating him would mean for the future.I mean how much could she really love him if she was willing to go to extremes to get revenge?! To take this extreme measure would have required at least confronting him about those pics before emasculating her own husband,wouldn't it?! What she did was over the top even if she was getting revenge from someone who raped her!

No,considering what she did,she certainly should have spent a lot more time in jail and he should have just left her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Only Understanding Of This

My brother was hit in the scrotum by a line drive while playing Summer League baseball when he was 13. I don't know exactly what damage was done to him, except surgeons had to remove one testes. The only difference I noticed was he was a much quieter person. But later he married and he and his wife had two sons. Then he chose to have a vasectomy.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
walls of text

The formatting could really use some work, super long paragraphs that are basically big blocks, and speech placed willy-nilly without starting a new line.

Not to mention a whole lot of telling rather than showing.

Combined, it makes the story a slog to read through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Stories Will Real Humans Are Better

I realize you have a great imagination, but it's so good that you had imaginary creatures that we have no empathy for instead of humans we could care about.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Uh no

You young lads, avoid girls with tempers at all cost. Dump girls who even once dump you or cheat on you.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
This was a lot better than the original

So much better. Thank you for writing it. Can't believe I found this randomly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously?

She cuts off his nuts and is allowed to remain in society? Forget that, he didn’t see what a crazy bitch she was when they were kids and he still asked her to marry him? Not just no but he’ll no! His and her parents should be in the nut house together with her!

enjayemenjayemabout 6 years ago
Surely

You are joking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well written, but the revenge was quite poor. I enjoyed the story for the drama aspect and suspense of what the main character was going to do to get even with his abusive wife and his jerk neighbor, but the ending just wasn't satisfying. Basically everyone lives on happily ever after one little prank where people vomit and get scared.

I mean, that's quite a wholesome ending where everyone just forgets the past and moves on, probably the best real life scenario except for the husband who most likely would move on as well. I doubt a wife like that would ever really change.

I think it would have been delicious to get revenge, deep revenge. I mean, I'm no professional writer but I could probably propose some scenarios. I'm a big fan of the revenge stories on the website reddit, so I was expecting something god-tier but the end was just petty and it didn't do anything for me but the ride was great. Phil didn't become broke or get hurt, the Wife didn't suffer. I think since this is fantasy people want her to suffer more than just "boohoo Wifey is crying every day".

Even if they end up happy in the end, she needs to get punished. More details at least. Show how she herself becomes depressed, how she has lost or gained a lot of weight. Also since the husband can't have sex with her (until the end), then maybe he should keep her locked up in chastity or something so she can't cheat. Maybe that specifically would deviate the story too much but the main character's "master plan" was weak. I also think it's kind of weird for the main character to have tapes of underage, unless incest/ageplay is the theme you're going for

Instead of being sexually satisfying (which it wasn't), the story could have been satiated a thirst for revenge people have. Lots of potential though, fun read.

TwopullTwopullalmost 6 years ago
What men?

Why do men in this site have to be either cavemen or wimps? Which normal gut will stay married to a psychopath who castrates people?

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 6 years ago
What a cool guy...........

Hey......I enjoyed this. Could not hardly put the book....errrrr......story down until I finished it......I had read The Halloween Prank several times before this and enjoyed it, but this seemed a more rich, robust, and thoughtful entry on the same story line.

I can hardly wait until my feeble mind decides to allow me to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I must have a low IQ

Becauze this work was to hard to keep straight.

Stupid plot and story and characters. Or I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Re-reading this, I was struck by how (until the revenge part) he'd had about as much input on how he lived his life as any RichardGerald hero ie. none.

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Clever

Took some balls to write, a great snipett, a cut above the others. No sack for this story, gave it a 5. May be something missing tho. Franks with no beans.... great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I honestly felt I lost precious IQ points reading this shit.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Shoooooott Maann!

This Story is in a Parallel Universe.....She Cuts his Nuts Cut Off and He wants to stay with the Bitch?..Also. .....Cast your Memories back to Cleopatra Days..."Movies "..She had Unichs Tending Her Needs (Gaurds) When She was Bathing in certified Milk!....The Word Unich No Balls...No More Erection. ..No More Desire For Sex or Feeling for Sex.....AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE..... IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

So Here Is My Comment YUK! ★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit!

The same as Rod's story. Total garbage. Fictional story or not, the ending was so unbelievable that I had to laugh. There is simply no man alive (or dead for that matter) that wouldn't have his wife sent to jail and divorce her for cutting off his balls. Never see or talk to her again. You don't cut the family jewels off and survive. Most men would have figured out a way to kill her - slowly and painfully. This was so completely nuts that I have to wonder at the mental stability of those who wrote it. This was some sick puppy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is an absolute total piece of shit.

This miserable piece of shit has had her run his life and treat him like shit his whole life. And this is the best he can do? He deserved to have his nuts cut out. Should have cut the useless mother fuckers dick of too. Sotty ass piss poor excuse for a man should have been shipped to an island for useless shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh NO.

Sorry, but I would have pressed charges on the little wife, and I would seen to it that good old Phil got his own balls cut off. The wife would have NEVER been invited back into my bed. Twenty five years in prison would not have been enough punishment for her.

weathermanksweathermanksover 5 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Well I don't agree with some other reviews I've read here. As the story progressed, I got very nervous about how you were going to end it. I don't really blame the wife, and the neighbors should have been punished more severely. I put off reading the last couple of pages for a few days because I was worried it wouldn't end well, but the ending wasn't bad, acceptable really. I need happy endings. Oh, and he did get a lot of money don't forget.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous