All Comments on 'The April Fool'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 304 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND NOW HES A WIMP WITH NO BALLS

and his attitude needs super adjustment, other than that it was a good story, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This Tazz317 talks so much shit, he must have a computer keyboard stuck up his ass!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
wow, she kicks your ass and cuts off your balls

and you stay with her, what's next she injects hot wax in your ass for coming home late. Better yet when you miss one of the kid's plays she hires a hit man to kill you. I think you made the husband in this story, you placed him at a matt monroe level of pussy assed wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Crap

What Mr. Ball-less should have did besides dumping that crazed bitch would have been to take her sorry ass to her clinic, and surgically remove her clitoris. See how she likes it. What a fucked up couple. He still loves her after she cuts his balls off. How unbelievable is this story, let me count the ways.

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
Maybe wrong category?

Fantasy might have been better. She castrated him and all he can think about is how much he loves her...but he'll pull a prank on her to get even? And, I can't imagine any friend, no matter how much he loves pranks, continuing to be amused when his buddy's balls get literally cut off.

It was kind of amusing but I simply couldn't suspend that much disbelief.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PERFECT STORY!

PERFECTLY WRITTEN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This has got to be one on the dumbest stories posted in months.

How stupid can a story be? This piece of garbage sinks to new lows. She causes him to lose his balls BUT he loves her and takes her back after a sick joke. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Insane crap the first time

You managed to make it worse.

BillPorterBillPorterover 12 years ago
DUMB !!!!!

That one word sums up the whole story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad - kind of funny.

Not sure if we could stay with such a vindictive bitch but....

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Unbelievably Stupid

His idea of revenge is demented and just plain weird. He acts a little petulant, and plays some mind games, kind of like a small child. Other than upsetting, and laying a guilt trip on his family and friends, I don't really see any major paybacks for his castration.

The fact that he loves(?) and remains married to the bitch wife just goes to show he didn't really need his balls anyway.

I suspect this writer, with his propensity for choosing awful, unbelievable, wimp stories, then rewriting them into really awful, unbelievable, wimp stories, doesn't realize how creepy and weird that is. I'm reluctant to suggest this writer try something original, as I'm afraid it would be very unsettling, and weird.

Really, really, weird!

I believe this writer should seek professional help as soon as possible, although I don't believe he is a danger to himself or others at this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad

About the worst i ever read on this site.

RpierzRpierzover 12 years ago
Better but

I remember reading the other one, this one is longer. But you mentioned twice in the story how the main character intended getting Phil back. Did I miss that, how did he do so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really fun

I liked this story. But it still seems like the original concept has a lot of potential that neither you nor the initial author managed to capitalize on.

Maybe ohio or slirpuff could do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kinda anti-climactic

She neuters him and he retaliates by playing a prank? Even if it was to emotionally scar the three culprits, the fact that it was a mere prank would mean their discomfort would be short-lived. James went through a lot for an empty payback, in my opinion. The guy lost his balls for god's sake!

I would have settled for Vicky tying James up and then getting a revenge fuck from Phil in James's presence, whilst pretending she had neutered him for his fake indiscretion.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Interesting and distracting

but basically the mouse is right, it is a very interesting initial plot but the resolution is not satisfactory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't like it!

You had a great idea for the story with the wife castrating him but his reaction is completely unbelievable. No way a man would take being castrated by setting up a prank no matter how elaborate. Maybe if he had faked the suicide, run away with all of the money, band found a new woman.

Personally, I would have made sure they all spent as long as possible in jail and sued them for everything I could get. No way you could forgive that.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Maybe if

Maybe if it (the ball cutting) really were an elaborate practical joke I might have enjoyed it more. Husband's revenge was a bit drawn out and not really appropriate for the crime.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
doesn't really work.....

Really? Getting castrated, and then "I love her so much" followed by "but I have to spend a year getting even by staging....another practical joke"????!!!!!!!

Sorry, but the basic premise just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some mistakes

medium strip - median strip

sow you up - sew you up

Tender Hooks or Tenterhooks :

A “tenter” is a canvas-stretcher, and to be “on tenterhooks” means to be as tense with anticipation as a canvas stretched on one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why rewrite a bad story?

Only to make an even worse story, seven pages where very little happened. If after seven or eight months of mental torture Vicky had committed suicide then at least something would have come from this piece of shit but nothing nothing at all happened.

How did she only get three months in jail down from ten years? How did she keep her license?

Why would he want to stay married to this cunt after she did what she did "I still love her" just isn't a good enough reason as almost every other man on the planet would send her to jail take the kids and never see her again.

Does being castrated turn you into a pedophile? As he just could get enough of watching his son touching up young women.

One of the worst stories ever written on this website and that is saying a lot.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I

A will carry on reading the story but I have had to stop, because this story is the 7th stories in which some characters did prank with infidelity of a spouse for the other spouse. I do not understand this IS A SPORT, HABIT, or something else in the USA???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Retirment must be fun

At least I assume you're retired and have the time to waste on this drivel. From his actions it seems he lost his balls many years before so her removing them was just a formality. At least the biopsy results were negative.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Majority of the sperm volume is made a special gland vesicula seminalis a less part is made the prostata and less 5% origins from the spermducts, the testicle and paratesticle. He will not be any problem with the sperm volume until he has any testosteron in his body and blood.

oldcdawgoldcdawgover 12 years ago
He got what he deserved

If he took her back after what she did to him, he wasn't using his balls anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I only kept reading to see how much worse this could get

Wow! Thanks for the attempt, but really? I wouldn't know quite where to begin

a critiqe, but paying back your wife for cutting off your nuts by only eating her snatch is a good place to start. Were you high when you wrote this, wannabe

cuck?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am the exception from the readers?

This is a reconcilation story, and I think he punished his wife enough and his wife was remorseful, she was in prison for 2 months. I agree him about forgiveness for Vickie, this wife will wash him in milk and butter (Hungarian way of saying) in the future, He will has very good life in his future life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of bandwidth

The wife should have been institutionalized. Jail for a couple of months is not even a start. She should never have been allowed access to the kids again - what's she going to do when they disappoint her? Do what they do with unwanted puppies and kittens?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
PEASE author KIll your self.

Now

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
if you looks at the author' Bio you will quickly see another British wimp

kind of confirms the trend

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
This is the worst God awful pile of crap I've ever read.

It's wrong on so many levels that I'm aghast at how bad it really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sid you give the Aussies a bad name

Shame on you. The writings of a demented soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, just castrate yourself

Then you might understand the consequences. His wife castrated him and he pranked her, and then there were even and lived happily ever after? Are you demented?

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
Interesting take on Reconciliation

First the writing was pretty good especially if as the previous commmentors said the authors from england. Some tense and character screw ups that a good editing should have caught.

The story wasn't really my cup of tea even though I don't mind a decent reconciliation. I thought Vicky having fucked up by jumping to conclusions once before expecially knowing shes going to jail or losing her licence was almost too stupid to believe. Even though the mental cruelty he put her through might be said to be payback I'm not buying it. Definatly don't think he got enough on the neighbors especially the smirking Frank. Still gave it a 4 on the writing and effort.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
Wasn't horrid

It read to me like a brit writing a tale in the US. The changes from first to third person pov midstream was a bit distracting but overall a decent effort. I thought the castration was a bit over the top but hey, who doesn't go over the top once in a while. 4*.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
No real change

He didn't have any balls before his wife's insane action and he still doesn't.

Who would stay with someone that had, for no reason, given him 2 black eyes and kicked him in the balls. She supposedly learned her lesson the first time. She obviously didn't. Next time she goes crazy will she cut off his dick like she wanted to? Will he still 'love her' then? This guy is completely useless. He puts a plan together to not be able to have sex and then feels like a "real bastard" because his wife, the crazy bitch that castrated him, is upset. What then was the point of the whole thing? Everything he is doing is supposedly to get even but he goes to clever efforts so that almost nothing actually has any real effect or he feels bad about it. He refuses to testify against his wife. He's an complete idiot.

Wow, he gets double secret revenge by playing a practical joke. He sues his wife and neighbors but doesn't really want to hurt them, just extort money from the insurance companies, which make him a thief. He's also got all this James Bond spy stuff. Does he have a secret decoder ring too? Does his car have ejector seats and missile launchers?

The wife carried out a criminally insane act and the best this guy can think of is to play practical jokes. Pathetic. Plastic balls, plastic man.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
This was just as bad as the earlier version

I expect the author will soon turn off the comments, as so many are negative. And with good reason. OK, it's just a story. I hope. But even a story needs some credibility. Where to begin? First, as nearly every reader said, no man would go back to live with a woman who drugged him, then literally cut off his balls. And there was no revenge, period. She should have been jailed far more than two months for her crime.

Second, these days, police don't need the victim's testimony -- they sweat the truth from the perp and the prosecutor tries the case. Third, virtually no one in Australia or the UK has a handgun, unless they are law enforcement or a criminal. If the story takes place in the US, yes, our hero might have some handguns, but they would have been seized with Vicky's testimony (and Grace's) that James was playing Russian Roulette, plus the hospital records about severe depression.

Fourth, testosterone pills don't work. I know a friend who tried them, and his testosterone level stayed low. Then his doctor told him the majority of men don't absorb testosterone orally, so most need shots, implants, or patches. Also, there has never been a scrotum transplant or reattachment reported. And artificial testicles would not be implanted until the scrotum healed. Sticking a piece of plastic into the skin in place of the hormone implant would likely cause infection, since it was not sterile.

In spite of the above, the writing was fairly good. And the story had entertainment value (was the story itself an April Fool's joke?) and read smoothly. The category was wrong, however. Maybe Non-consent, or Erotic Horror? Vicky certainly proved not to be a Loving Wife.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago

Sure it was based on another tale-but still a nice little entetaining story

girlpussygirlpussyover 12 years ago
seriously

...l think the comments r more interesting than the story...and dude after 3months in prison the wife's supposed to spend 3years in a psycho home...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Similar Stories (God)

God please tell there is no other story as bad as this. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
and what was this guy supposed to be on all this time

you have a criminally insane woman who reacts to assumptions that drugs, restrains, and castrates the man she is supposed to love, and he loves her and goes back with her, get a life guy she would be lucky if she was just killed and disappeared. Truthfully I had assumed the next door neighbor would have been shot and all the records would be used to get him into a psycho home where suddenly he would have recovered and be let go. Suppose she got mad about him with the pistol, drugged him and removed both his arms, would he then keep licking her out because he loved her. And why the hell would you even associate with Phil. He should have let criminal charges go on his wife from hell. He should have sued the neighbors as accessories and claimed to the police that he heard them talk with his wife about why she had actually done it thus implicating them. Good thing these stories are fantasy, in reality this story has no chance in hell.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It would be very hard to ever forgive her

I could see that he didn't want to send her to prison, but to ever trust her again was a bit of a reach.

The story was well written and edited even though I didn't think that all of his elaborate plans would ever satisfy his need for revenge.

Thanks for the read.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Better than the original

I find the reconciliation more believeable here than the original. At least he put her through *some* pain and made himself comfortable with her penitence. The added back story added to the credibility, but the incest was distracting (and I don't know how you got the pervasive underage sex and child pornography past the mods).

Plot-wise, I have a major problem with his "revenge." He cuts himself off from sex for a year, and thinks this punishes a woman? On that note, I think it suspends credibility that he never found a lover with his surveilance. He also went on and on about revenge against Phil, but stopped at a vomiting session--nothing more. In the author's own words, this revenge was "brilliant", but I don't see much revenge beyond the insurance companies, who did nothing wrong (actually, that fact bugs me both morally an legally)

Anyhow, this story is much better than your retelling of "The Joke"--at least it added something. I do have a hard time reconciling your pedantic treatment of "bitterness" there with this submission, but what the hell. I was going to average these two submissions and vote the same on both, but I can't now. I'll go 3* on this one and 1* on that, just because the writing was so much better on this one.

Cheers,

Wulf

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
I agree with greowulf's comments in his first paragraph

I enjoyed your reimagining of this tale. I enjoyed the first version, but thought it was a little bit abrupt. This version developed the characters more, and was more satisfying.

Athought there was clearly a revenge aspect to this tale, it also stayed true to the original-he was willing to forgive wife, and he didn't want to break up his marriage and family. He recognized that the wife did what she did because of: 1) lies and convincing evidence of his infidelity; and 2) anger management problems bordering on psychopathic. Interestingly, I almost think what he did to his wife (and he did make her suffer very badly for a year), was almost as much conditioning as it was revenge. He states himself that he wanter her to learn her lesson. His scheme both resulted in her undergoing almost a year of daily therapy sessions with a counsellor (which could only help her get a handle on her anger problem), and also made her suffer so much that she would forever associate flying off the handle with anger at her husband with incredible pain and suffering in her own right.

On a side note, I laughed forever at the line "as camp as a row of tents." Must be an Australian expression-I've never heard it before.

likeboblikebobover 12 years ago
thanks

Thanks for writing. I liked both of your stories better than the originals. Please keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harry you are a peice of shit!

The above said it all. No wait, you are a worthless piece of shit.

There that is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A sad demoralizing hilarious tale

I suppose he doesn't have much to be sad about, at least she let him keep his Penis (for now anyway)

But he better be a good little eunuch and hope that she doesn't get upset again, for ANY reason AT ALL EVER, because then she will take that from him too, not sure that he deserves to keep it but whatever.

As a counterpoint what do you think would happen if he performed a similar "procedure" on her? would her "revenge" be the 8 year old girl version he chose?

I think you would be able to see the Mushroom Cloud from Mars

Paraphrasing the words of the Principal from Billy Madison:

"What you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent story were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ridiculous Story

I had to finally just stop reading somewhere on page 6... this is one of the most ridiculous stories on Literotica ... and that is Really saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Calling this stupid would give stupid a bad name

Even after he scams a big settlement from some insurance companies for his damages, this guy still PUNISHES HIS WIFE FOR MONTHS BY HIM NOT HAVING ANY SEX?!?!?! WTF? Can someone explain to all of us with even 1 brain cell how the guy not having sex for months punishes his wife? Why didn't he just cut it all off and flush it; that would sure fix HER wouldn't it. TOO STUPID FOR WORDS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck The Haters

Hey man good story, a little light on the erotica but a fun little tale and break from the monotonous dronings on about women being cock whipped. I guess the usual message of a woman being coersed, forced, fooled and dominated into sexual submission has gotten the natives all restless! lol

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Cannot be denied

I hated the castration, but it was the central theme of the story. The writing around it cannot be denied. Great story. My only suggestion would be to get a good grammer and punctuation editor and don't mess with it afterwards.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Step back wimp

I rarely comment twice on a story, but I have just read all the comments made before mine. My first comment was for the author, this one is for all the ANON trolls. A story often just appears to the author in a nightdream or a daydream. The author scribbles a few notes and later remembers it and writes the story. It is just his/her DREAM. No one is hurt, nothing is damaged...it's a dream and nothing else. In this case, it was a dream well-written (with some errors). Nevertheless, if you didn't like it, just go on read another author's dream. Even the "true stories" are re-tellings and inaccurate at best. If you hate dreams, find something else, go mow the lawn - why comment at all? My one final remark is that he had the courage to write and slog thru all the red-tape to publish; where is your courage, ANON...or should I ask where are your kahunas, WIMP?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no forgiveness here, for castrating him.just to much bull here.

good writer but the story did not work for me.. he loved his wife but her jealousy and his castration go faR BEYOND THE NORM.she should have done some serious jail time and needed intense therpy for her sick behavior. how could he go back to her and not wonder what would happen when she lost it again.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Phobia

We men have a phobia to loose our testicles and this phobia which is very understandable to go that direction almost whole male rposters here denying of this reconcilation story concept. However look at the facts he have children and an extrem REMORSEFUL wife. This wife will kiss his footprints in her all life. If they had not had any children the divorce would have been high percent likelihood. What do my reader buddies thinkt a man with plastic testicles would be quick to find a decent second longtime woman mate with children custody or paying children support ? It may be, but it would be with more success with intact testicles. Against being a revenge story fan I find myself to be in minority in the comment section at some reconcilation stories. I think to be a Central European I see the World in other POV and with more HUMOR as others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Overlong but short on talent

There are far too many things wrong with this story to list them all but how could you possibly stay with a crazy butch who did that to you? The answer is you couldn't because when you're walking down the street and people are calling out "Hello no balls" (because lets face it this would get out) sooner or later the main character would snap and end up doing something to either himself or to the wife. Also what's up with the parents being closet pedophiles. Major fucked up man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
something you should consider..

So many of you diss the story for having a poorly resolved ending, that the eunich character didnt get his full revenge. or revenge to the scale of your own greedy minds. But the fact is that he did, and on the highest road possible. He turned his incident into a huge monetary gain. 4 million from 3 insurance companies was it? 12 million to retire and invest on. Well done if you ask me...

Oh and he did make his best friend puke up a dinner just eaten after the fact that he truely believed James, his best friend, had committed suicide in the basement. Have you ever puked over anything in such a manner before? Then you know the sensation, not soon forgotten is it? He convinced, not half convinced but 100% convinced everyone in the family room that he was dead, in the basement, with his brain scattered on the wall. Even if it lasted for 4 minutes, that's shit you remember for the rest of your life... And instead of scarring them forever and ruining 3 lives, he brought them all closer together than they ever were. And could ever be. Ever. Not to mention he gave his wife a bowel-shaking orgasm. Who, by the way, was faithful after 12 months without true sex, that should give you a little sense of the situation. The true story here is that a man who had "lost everything" had lost things only important to his physical being and he could dicipher the difference.

Now. For all you jealousy-ridden repliers who if given the opportunity would have clearly done unimaginable horrors to the ones responsible. Are simply jealous because you are dumbfounded by the nature of someone who has acted with such intelligence to such a chaotic situation. And thus, you all shall be named Vicky, may her name represent you forever, because you are her, and she embodies you.

P.S ron is a douche

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 NO MATTER THE REASON

or his lack of, she is a wacko. TK U MLJ LV NV

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Dumbest story !!!!!!!!!!! Sucked balls!

She castrated him & he took her back?! Wtf?! Your story blows ! The bitch is a psychopath ! What type Of MAN would trust this psycho? I would've divorced her just for not believing me in the first place & I would've had that bitch committed! She was showing signs of a maniac lunatic when they were younger when she attacked him cause she thought he was cheating ; that should've been his first clue that bitch was crazy , obsessive, controlling, & bipolar you don't marry her you go deep underground to escape the nut... Wtf was up with the weird parents allowing their kids to have sex & actually help?! If the parents were fucking how can he be sure she's not his sister ? Your story was boring & not practical .... No man would stay with a crazy bitch like that unless he's just as crazy as her ass. Your story sucked ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

I think the ending was appropriate, if not predictable. In the end, the main character got what he wanted (money and a slave of a wife). small price to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the most stupid mindless garbage I have ever skipped thru.

Its unreal what some halfwits write. 1* !!!!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A belivable reconcilation

He could not get good emotional connection from other women or he could get insecury among other women in such state that he lives. I think the male ego is connected to the intact testicles and this is the root couse for the angry comments.

The wife is extrem remorseful, they have common children to bring up and he will never be insecure in the bedroom with this remorseful wife, thanks to the testosteron implant, against a divorced state. For me that is very, very interesting this is about the 10th stories in which there is infidelity prank. This is funny for me the infidelity prank is so common in the USA by collegues, friends, neighbors, relatives, etc. ???!!!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Miami ratshit and others maybe you should be the ones to kill yourselves....

...although the author of this is still in the lead- how does a settlement he'd get ANYWAY constitute revenge? This was the biggest waste of my time yet on this site. I would KILL to get that time back. And any real HUMAN would want the perp destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

he is another fucking idiot that deals with a wife that isnt worth a shit i would have blown her brains out for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total garbage

.... Nothing else comes to mind.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
I've really got to Google the apparent British practice of dropping words in sentences

willy-nilly. That, along with the lousy story plot adds to the garbage previously noted.

The hubby deserved what he got by staying with/marrying the psycho woman character.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I agree with Duna.

It 'got slow' while he was recovering and just dragged but had a different plot. I liked it.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 11 years ago
The "revenge" was letting her feel guilty for a year for castrating him.

That is so, so weak. Let me suggest something more appropriate that nevertheless doesn't rise to the level of murder and mahem. Make his wife take a plea bargain for one year in jail. Then tell her that during her time in jail he would be screwing Grace twice a week while she was unavailable to him. If she wants to divorce him when she gets out, remind her that she wouldn't get custody because of her psychological problems and that he would demand supervised visits with the kids. Invite Grace over and tell her that they would be having sex twice a week while his wife was in jail starting now. Remind her that her husband caused all this by telling his wife and showing her pictures of him and her having an affair. Since he would bear the results of this "joke" for the rest of his life it is only fair that the purported cause actually happen. If she refuses, tell her that he will then take his gun and kill her husband and then himself. In fact this is so much a better story I may write it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Read this a few times .. but

though a clever story and ok as such, it's not very realistic. Someone who gets maimed permanently in such a deliberate manner wouldn't be so forgiving I believe, nor would the police require his active part in charging his wife. In fact she already stated to police what she had done as you described in the story so they would have had the evidence from attending police and emergency staff.

need to keep in mind the plot details a bit more Sid .. but you are still a good writer on the improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bullshit

no one would stay with a bitch like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

what fucking rubbish!! who could ever forgive a crazy cunt like her?

SpykkeSpykkeover 11 years ago
Yet again Harry VA shows his ignorance.

The author is from Australia not Britain. Also his constant suggestion that Brits are wimps is sadly misguided (but I wouldn't expect any less from a redneck). Oh by the way - terrible story. Utter rubbish.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
He never got any REAL revenge on Phil, I don't like that.

I think the revenge on his wife was about right. I think he should have fucked up Ron a little, too, the sorry overcharging sneaky bastard. Nevermind the naysayers, Sid, it's your story and you wrote it like you wanted to. Fuck them. Please keep writing. Just follow up and really get vengeance on everyone that needed it.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Long story

short on pay back. Maybe if Phil had to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of his life, then maybe.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Just re-read this story. Still one of the best on the site, sid!

Real intense, well-written, cracking pace. Good set-up, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
About as stupid a tale as could be written.

And, if MattblackUK liked it, a normal person would realize the story had to be sick (since MattblackUK is known as a pathetic writer and individual).

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Hahahahahaha

So for a funny i cut off her tits, tore out her uterus and ripped off her clit, hahaha april fool... oh silly Sid a woman does need those to be a real woman, yep she will just forgive you. Good story well written, just wondering if a white woman/man did that to a black man if it would be as funny, or she did it to a teenage boy? mutilation hahaha real funny

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
What a total load of horse pucky.

No man would stay with a woman that would do that to him. NO MAN! NO WAY! NO HOW! Most men would have never gotten back together with her to start with, seeing that she was a psycho. Press charges, send her to jail for a long time, see to it that she lost her license, divorce her while she's in jail, take everything you can get and move the hell away from her and your so-called friends. BITCHES BE CRAZY!

Average_ReaderAverage_Readeralmost 11 years ago
What alternate dimension are these characters in?

The psychobitch removes his nuts without even confirming his guilt and he wants to keep her???Sorry,but there should have been some long prison sentences handed out here.What happens when he has a dream and mutters in his sleep,does she grab up a kitchen knife and slash his throat?Really,really bad story.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
I'm glad I the comments first...

...When going into a Loving Wives tale I've learned to read the comments first (or last page if no comments). It seems to be the only way to gather if it's going to be a satisfying read, frustrating read, a pisser, or a waste of time.

I'm REALLY glad I read the comments on this one first...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You are fucking kidding me with this shit. I think someone did a real payback story on this cunt and the other couple and not this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A weird but also very entertaining story. It's well written and deserves high marks for originality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gawd! What a sorry piece of crap.

No wonder low scores. Seven pages of wimp garbage.

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
fubar

this story is so truly fucked up on so many levels. not saying it was bad. i read it all just to see what happened, but fucked up regardless. i had a pain in my groin just reading it and my wife asked if i was sick once when a made a face. that's fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What kind of a SICK asshole would dare to write such sadist trash.

This is one of the sickest tales ever published on Literotica (and, there has been a lot of them). Web Master of Literotica should be castrated themselves for allowing such a story to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The mind is a great weapon

Most of the people responding just don't get it. Physical pain will heal and can be forgotten. But when you mess with the mind, it can be more painfull and never truly forgotten. Well done!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

But I can't help but wonder if the author thinks castration is a turn on. The subject is treated so light heartedly. The neighbor is getting a good laugh over what happened and the only threat the guy can muster is that he might evict him if he doesn't stop. Oh, my! One of the most terrible things that could happen to a guy, and his revenge is to prank his neighbors and wife in return. Really? And what is with the watching tapes of your children fucking? Another turn on? Perverted.

The quality of writing was excellent and the storyline had tremendous potential - that was the reason I kept reading. It just went down hill once he started plotting his "revenge."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waste of time to read this

So many illogical things happen, and the presentation wasn't very clever. If I'm the husband, she loses her license and spends a LOT of time in jail. What a bitch.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
bizarre but inventive

Weirdness abounds. A truly unhinged tale. Where was the payback for Phil though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Real Fiction...

Down scored it for its complete dis-believability... some things cannot be explained away.

Good premise until the first time the protagonist said he still love his wife... WHAT!!!??

All three of them would have disappeared within weeks... no court would have convicted him...

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Too many people do not get fiction-

Not that this one was totally impossible either - quite frankly.

But as fiction it was wonderfully well done - he is in love he knows she did something completely stupid - in rage and ignorance - that she would never have done otherwise and would have given anything (almost) to go back and fix it -

He then decided it was time to fix her so that she would not ever be tempted tpo be so preemptively stupid again. Convoluted plan - yep, potentially effective - yep.

He had help, he had information, he had a creative mind - so vila a massive prank that finally got through to asshat Phil even.

Practical jokes can be fun as long as control is part of the game - if you lose control of the subjects damage occurs and the whole purpose is lost.

Well written and a fun concept - he did let them off light but he made a huge profit doing it that way - good for him.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
An Incredibly Stupid Disgusting Story

This story is so stupid and disgusting in its treatment of its characters that it should be removed from Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why?

Why did she bother to castrate him? He had no balls to begin with. She was a psycho and truly belonged in a hospital. I don't know why I bothered to read it. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure

Why he wouldn't press hard to have her in jail for a long, long time? Loose her license. Divorce her. Even for fiction, this was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what for an encore ?

What will the psycho bitch do the next time she gets mad at him ?

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

After reading the entire story, I have to admit, it was very entertaining. It held my interest to find out what his intentions with the firearm was going. He certainly got back at the couple and his wife. I think her castrating him with the knowledge that each year the pranks were getting.. "heavier" She would have realized it on April Fool's day. but then, there wouldn't have been the second half of the story. nice story.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
A Similar Premise to Another story

I've red another story similar to this one, but the revenge here seemed MUCH MORE delicious. In the other one he knocked the three unconscious and shaved their heads, expecting them to think he removed their reproducables. This, this was SO much more satisfying, I can understand him forgiving her. If I was in his shoes I might do the same especially with how long she stayed faithful during a year long hiatus, but I would've also required sexual payback on a monumental scale. So anyway I think I'll give it a 4/5, mostly cuz he didn't use the incident as an excuse to do bizarre sex stuff. Nothing major mind you, just some anal and light bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

The bitch goes to jail. For as long as you can make her. Years and years. She looses everything. He get s everything in the divorce since she's a convicted felon. Never take her back. Never talk to her again. Are you kidding me. A HORRIBLE story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
not how I'd do it

I would either send the lot of them to prison for as long as possible, or drug them with the same thing she drugged him with and drop them in a quarry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no way

sorry but castration?? this is one woman who totally deserve a BTB ending in the worse way possible.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
That was devious.

Also ingenious and damned creative. What a hell of a story, !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous