All Comments on 'The Architect Becomes Her Ch. 02'

by Mistress_Joli

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A New Chapter?

This seems basically the same as Chapter 1.

Ispy10Ispy10over 12 years ago

I think there's been a mistake when this was uploaded, since it's identical too chapter one of this story..

Mistress_JoliMistress_Joliover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the Duplicates.

I'm sorry you guys. I'm working on trying to remove the duplicate. I somehow double submitted. Hope to have it fixed soon and the real Chapter 2 published.

Mistress_joli

B0isecascad3B0isecascad3over 12 years ago
Here is to us "Old Guys!"

Mistress_Joli has again taught 99% of the contributors to Literotica what it means to "Write a story and weave it and the characters together." Instead of the usual " grab her, screw her brains out and leave her panting for more", we get a real story. We see the beginnings of "..."? We don't know what! The author hasn't told us,yet.That is reason we can project so many realities in our brains: "it's going to go this way or no,that way would have a better ending. Is it going to be a May-December romance or is she going to feel that he is too old for her and leave him by the wayside. In years gone by, this type ending was aptly named "A Cliffhanger!" That is why I will anxiously wait for CH. 3. I believe you will want to, also. Mistress_Joli you are in top form!!!

B0isecascad3B0isecascad3over 12 years ago
I forgot something!

In my Comment that started out with " Mistress_Joli has again taught 99% of Literotica contributors... I forgot to end with my "pen name"! You know me as

Bob43

Bye Now

B0isecascad3B0isecascad3over 12 years ago
With bated Breath!

I would like to remind you (lightly)that you promised the next episode of The Architect Becomes Her "Shortly!" I know that it has only been ten days since our last emails and maybe my definition and your definition of that word is different but can you give me a hint at your time frame. I check every day and am terribly disappointed not to see it there. Just a little hint, "Please!"

Did you like any of my ideas for Outpost 59? Let me know on that one, also.

Bob, aka, bob43

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous