All Comments on 'The Arena Aftermath'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Arena Aftermath

ok, dweeb, we KNOW this is fiction and all names are ficticious.

First time I've seen "nudy". Usually it's "nudie." However, I will say "cum" is not really a word, but was created by a porn writer many years ago who wanted to liven things up a bit, so I'll stipulate it's author's choice..

"Half hours"? Sometimes I get the feeling English isn't your first language in any country...or in your case, any countries.

Naw, come on, get real. Everyone knows some of the women were impressed seeing Harry's dick at dinner. Just like the women on the beach.

There's a reason to have an editor crituque your work before you publish.

Theirs a reason?

They're a reason?

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just sit back and enjoy the fun..

Like I said, sit back and enjoy the fun - OR go elsewhere Mr Anon! Gett'in kinda tired of your 'English' lessons!

Other than that, am enjoying your story ...keep them cumming!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
Very Hot

I love the continuation of your sexy stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

each time my wife and I want to share with other 3 or 4 other couples, the men all seem to want my wife rather than the other women, especially the men who'd had her previously. So while the other men are taking turns with my wife, I get to have all of their wives to myself. I guess that's what you get when you bring the high-value cunt to the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES