The Arena Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

Heather had promised to make me come this time. She had apparently confided in Sara because, rather than fucking John, Sara was beside us on the bed coaching Heather. John sat across the room watching his wife suck one guy and his daughter fuck another. John seemed perfectly ok with that.

Following Sara's instructions, Heather soon had me ready to come. Then Sara had her slow down and relax, leaving me just on the verge. I really wanted to explode into Heather's young, nubile, stunning body; and finally did. Moments later, Heather had her orgasm too.

John and Sara had been spectators so far. Amy and Greg had already gotten each other off, so, when Heather and I finished, we ordered Sara and John onto the bed. Sara lay back and spread her legs. John mounted her. Heather, Amy, Greg, and I sat on the bed in a circle around them and watched them fuck.

The audience inspired Sara, but I thought that John was slightly thrown off. Still, Sara began giving John instructions and soon began to moan. John seemed to grimace as he tried to hold back until Sara came. She was sex personified as she writhed under John's bulk. Finally, Sara gave her shriek that meant a good orgasm. At about the same time, John grunted them seemed to go limp for a second.

Rolling off of Sara, John made a jokey gesture of pounding his chest. "Damn near killed me," he said smiling.

"What a way to go," replied his wife.

Looking at Sara, I could tell that she was ready for more. I'd have loved to accommodate her; but, under our house rule, Sara was off limits to me. Greg, however, 'stepped to the plate.' Having only recently come in Amy's mouth, I wondered how he'd perform. To his credit, his dick was rigid as it slid into Sara's sloppy cunt.

Watching first her father and then her boyfriend fuck my lover apparently aroused Heather. As we watched Greg pumping Sara, Heather began tickling my balls. To my own surprise, I was soon hard again. Heather pulled me away to the far edge of the beds and pulled me on top of her. My dick again entered a vagina that I was becoming pleasantly familiar with. This time, Heather and I took it very slow. We were apparently starting to figure each other out and came more or less together. That made Heather very happy. I sure wasn't complaining either.

The losers in the exchange were Amy and John. With Greg on Sara and me on Heather, they had only each other. As spouses, they were off limits to each other under the rules the girls had formulated.

After this second round of sex, the day's sun, alcohol, and fatigue hit us all. We left the beds together and slept as one big group. I think that I got the best of that bargain, spending the night sandwiched between Heather and her mother.

The next morning, after some mental debate, I went for my paper. Of course, the store was within the resort so I always went there naked. Yup, the same cute girl was there that morning. She smiled as I handed her a note and waited for my change.

After ringing the sale, she looked over the counter. "Monsieur was impressive, but not as impressive this morning. Am I not as exciting as your beautiful friends?" She gave a mock pout.

When I got back to the chalet, the girls were at the restaurant again. They were back sooner this time. Once again, Amy was the spokesperson as John, Greg, and I sat in various corners of the room.

"We've decided that we like the swap and want to maintain it through the rest of the trip. It doesn't seem to us that you guys are unhappy with it either. We are going to make one rule change. Actual partners can have sex with each other, provided that you have an equal number of encounters with your vacation partner the same day. Is that ok?"

John, Greg, and I all shrugged our agreement. With that, Sara came and kneeled in front of me. Amy kneeled in front of John and Heather was in front of Greg. Each lady began stroking her real partner's penis and, more or less simultaneously, took us each in their mouths. I could, of course, never forget how good Sara and a blowjob and she was in excellent form that morning. While I spent most of my time watch my dick in her beautiful mouth, I glanced up once. We had forgotten to draw the curtains inside the patio doors. An older couple with whom we had talked with were walking by. The sounds of three men being satisfied caused them to look into the chalet. They could, of course, see it all. They stopped for just a second and smiled. Both gave a 'thumbs-up,' and then went on their way.

Once Sara was finished with me, it was a couple of minutes before I could stand up. Amy and Heather had apparently left John and Greg in similar condition. When the guys could all stand, Amy clapped her hands and said, "You all need to be washed off. Outside. Vacation partners only."

We three guys stood under the outdoor shower at the back of the chalet. Two other couples were walking back from breakfast and saw the somewhat uncommon sight of the three ladies washing off the penises of the three of us.

The ladies decided that they wanted to go shopping at the many stands along the non-nude part of Orient Beach. Sara, Heather, and Amy fastened pareos around themselves in a way that anything more than a slight breeze would expose them, at least from the waist down. Heather than wrapped a pareo around me and tied it so that it would likely flap open in front. For some reason, John and Greg wore shorts and t-shirts.

We sauntered up the beach at a leisurely pace. The girls wanted to stop at each stall and look over everything. To my eye, there was really nothing worth buying unless you wanted a souvenir t-shirt or cap. As I think the girls hoped, the breeze did pick up and all four of us had our asses and genitals on display most of the time. I was waiting for someone to complain, but no one did.

To the contrary, as we were walking along the beach a particularly strong gust blew in, leaving the three ladies and me fully exposed just as two rather attractive ladies in very slight bikinis were walking the other way. Loudly enough for us to hear it, one of the girls said in a British accent, "The chap in the wrap look nice enough to take in hand, but the two in shorts are wankers." The girls got a giggle out of that, but I don't think that John and Greg were amused.

The two men were less amused when we got back to the chalet. Again standing in the center of the room, Amy asked, "Were the girls on the beach right that the guys in shorts are wankers?"

Sara and Heather answered "yes" in unison.

Amy gave John and Greg a mock frown. "Well, you wouldn't put it out there on the beach like Harry did. You better pull them out now and play with them I want to see you both spurting or you're celibate for the rest of the day."

Amy's dictate was confirmed by a "right on" from Sara and Heather.

John and Greg really had no choice. Somewhat grudgingly, they each unzipped and pulled their dicks out. Sara went to the bathroom and brought back a towel which she spread in front of them. John and Greg had to get themselves hard and then began to stroke themselves. Greg looked particularly uncomfortable.

Heather whispered in my ear, "I've never seen him jack-of before."

After a moment, John seemed to accept the situation and quickly got into jacking himself. He shot sooner than I would have wanted to. He missed the towel, but caught his wife's leg just above her knee. Amy reached down, got some of John's cum on her finger, and then licked it off.

Greg was having a real problem. Finally, Sara pulled a chair in front of him, sat down in it, spread her legs, and began fingering herself. That was the visual stimulation Greg needed. He also overshot the towel and caught Sara on her abdomen. Sara followed Amy's lead and licked some of Greg's discharge off of her finger.

Heather, who was sitting next to me, stood up. "Now, boys, I want you to see Harry's reward for putting his dick out for all to see."

Heather sat back down next to me. She took me in her left hand while she ran her right index finger under my small head. When I was good and hard, which didn't take long, she grabbed a bottle of skin lotion, spread some on her hands, and began stroking me vigorously. As a matter of pride, I tried to hold out, but Heather knew what she was doing. I think Heather was also aiming me because, when I came, I shot across the coffee table and hit her mother squarely on her small strip of pubic hair. Sara and Amy applauded.

"See what happens when a girl takes you in hand?" Heather asked.

Looking outside (we had forgotten to close the curtains again) I saw the same older Canadian couple from the morning. Geez! What did they think?

I had made the mistake of telling Heather about the comment that morning by the girl in the resort store. When I went to get my paper the next morning, Heather insisted on going with me. Not content to just get a paper, Heather insisted on looking at something at the back of the store. When I followed her, she cornered me and began stroking me and playing with my balls. I had figured out what she was doing, and it sounded fun so I went along.

Heather got me very hard and then led me back to the front of the store. "Miss!" Heather said, making enough noise that another couple in the store turned and looked. Having the store girl's attention, Heather pointed at my hard-on. "Is that what you expected?"

The store girl laughed and clapped a couple of times. "Very much better," she said. The other couple just smiled. All that to get a paper.

That gives you the flavor of our trip. I spent a lot of time engaged in sex with Heather, and with Sara. John loosened up and all of us except Greg pushed the envelope on exposing ourselves around the French side of the island. I was a little surprised that we didn't get into any trouble, but we didn't.

The last night on the island was special. We wanted to stay naked, so John, Greg, and I made arrangements with the resort and with a restaurant in Grand Case to cater a fine meal to the chalet. We had candles, wine, and a waitress. It cost a bundle. The waitress, a young French lady, scored points with all of us by asking whether we would be offended if she removed her clothes too. Of course, we were all fine with that. She earned a large tip and we shared a glass of wine with her before she dressed and left.

Heather and I made love slowly and tenderly that night. From the sounds, I'd say that the same was occurring between John and Sara and Amy and Greg.

In the morning, we took a last, fast shower outside. We had an early flight to San Juan. Amy and John and Heather and Greg had a different and earlier flight out of San Juan than Sara and me. In the San Juan airport, Heather led me a ways away from the others. She kissed me.

"Thank you for a truly wonderful week," she said.

"No, thank you. You are a very special lady," I replied.

Heather paused for a second, looking in my eyes. "Is it possible to love two people at once?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I answered.

Heather smiled. She kissed me again. "In that case, I love you."

Wow!

After Amy and John and Heather and Greg boarded their flight, Sara and I walked to our gate hand-in-hand. "How was your trip?" I asked her.

"Great. But you know that I love that sort of thing." Sara took a few steps, turned to me and smiled. "You got the best part of it, though. Heather is pretty special."

"Yes, she is" was all I could say.

"I get it," Sara said as she leaned forward to kiss me. We held each other tightly, kissing in the middle of the concourse.

Finally, Sara and I broke our embrace. We needed to get to our gate.

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers
12