The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brushed past me, clearly in a rush to rejoin his guests. And for a moment I just stood there, glancing around, seeing...nothing...and quite confused. Very confused. I sat down on the plush bed with the wonderful teal duvet and continued to be confused. I didn't get it. How did one very nice, very memorable conversation result in a $250,000 payoff? I just...I didn't get it.

I probably sat there for more than 30 minutes before it dawned on me that I was free to go home. I didn't have to do something that would've made me sick to my stomach. Something that would have eaten away at my soul. I could move on, build up my client base, carve out a path for myself in this world. Mason had agreed to pay alimony for two years, not that I expected to receive it regularly considering his addiction, but whatever he sent would help me get on my feet. I mean...with this behind me, I could finally start my life.

But I still sat there for another 15 minutes before leaving. It just didn't seem right that I would never see her again. I couldn't even thank her. I just...I didn't understand.

*

I stopped in the dressing suite and changed into jeans, a tee shirt and a pair of flipflops (I didn't want to make my way home in those heels again). I washed the gunk off my face before rushing from the suite and pressing the button for the elevator, stepping into it when it arrived. I was still in a daze, not sure how or why this had happened. There was a sense of relief...but it was overshadowed by absolute bewilderment. I mean...who did that? Who basically gave a stranger $250,000? Those kinds of things happened in movies, like when that married guy gave a waitress half of his lottery winnings. Nicholas Cage played the main character. But it didn't happen in real life. Because just the thought was completely absurd.

The elevator doors opened and I started toward the exit when someone caught my eye. Someone broad and nicely shaped with thick black hair braided into one long braid that hung down her back and skin that was a delicious, coppery brown. I suddenly realized I was watching her walk across the lobby toward a different set of elevators. I hurried after her.

"Kaden?"

She turned and raised a brow, "Isa."

She'd remembered my name. Well, the name only she called me. But of course she'd remember my name, remember me, considering she'd paid $250,000 for a conversation. I took her in as I closed the distance between us. She was dressed in another very nice black suit, those amazingly dark eyes watching me. I hesitated for only a moment when I stopped before her. If she expected me to sleep with her, I would. I mean...I hadn't asked her to pay off the debt, but she had. And that was the arrangement I'd made, right? To fuck anyone interested in me in order to start paying off Mason's debt? I swallowed, looking up at her, confusion evident on my face.

"I don't understand," I finally said.

She smirked and my stomach tightened at the sexy gesture.

"Julian told me about your situation."
"You paid a quarter of a million dollars because we had a nice chat?" I stated the obvious.

Another smirk, "yeah, guess so."

I shook my head, but nothing else came to me.

She sighed, "look, I didn't like the look on your face before you left. Ruined the entire evening. Pissed me off."

It hadn't even occurred to me that she'd notice. I mean...clearly the end of our interaction was nothing like the other 99% of it. And that was definitely my fault because I had assumed she was expecting sex when she asked me out for coffee...and it had annoyed me. But it wasn't her fault. I'd been upset about the situation in general, not about her.

"So you decided to cough up $250,000 because I was upset?"

This time she chuckled, "yeah, guess so," she repeated.

I just stood there, staring at her. "But I can't pay you back," I finally blurted.

"Didn't ask you to."

I watched as she glanced at a pricey watch on her wrist, "look, I'm exhausted. Would you like to get a cup of coffee with me? Tomorrow? Just coffee."

This could not be happening. I mean...it just didn't make any sense.

"I could come up for a drink now, if that's okay. I won't keep you long."

She smiled, "I won't be great company, but come on up."

*

This hotel had two towers. Julian had rented the penthouse at the top of one tower. And she had the other penthouse. It was a beautiful space, enormous, lots of floor-to-ceiling windows, beautiful, luxurious white furniture, thick, plush white carpeting... She told me to make myself comfortable, pointed toward the bar, and then disappeared into what appeared to be a bedroom. I poured myself some vodka, tossed in some ice cubes, and then went to stand before one of the massive windows, taking in the excellent view of Center City, Philadelphia.

I could hear when the shower turned on...then off. I assumed she was getting dressed afterwards.

"How do you know Julian?" I called out to her.

"Friend of a friend of a friend," was her muffled response.

I nodded, still enjoying the view. I heard the door open and I could feel her energy when she re-entered the room. Moments later I heard a bottle being opened and then I turned to watch as she poured herself a whiskey, neat. She was dressed in boxer shorts and a tee shirt, her feet bare. I laughed.

"What?" She looked over.

"That's my outfit," I reminded her.

She looked down at her clothes and then smiled at me, "I don't think you have exclusive rights. And perhaps that's why I found it so amusing."

I smiled, nodding. "I can see that."

She dropped down onto one of the luxurious sofas and watched me watching her. I sipped at my drink, joining her in the sitting area, but sitting across from her.

"You're standoffish," she observed. "Hesitant...different from the last time."

"You paid my husband's gambling debt. It was a quarter of a mil—"

"I know," she cut me off. "What if I told you it wasn't a big deal and I'd like us to forget about it?"

I laughed, "I'd say good luck with that."

I'd made her laugh again. She finished her drink...and then just stared at me for a moment.

"Do you know the last time I met a woman who didn't want anything from me? Who just enjoyed having a conversation? And who made me laugh?"

I glanced down at the almost empty drink in my hand...feeling a little sad for her. She deserved better than that, she seemed to be a great person. I really liked her.

"What would it take for us to forget about it?" She asked.

I looked up with a half smile, "two more of these," I raised my glass, "and a joint."
She laughed again and I watched as she stood, her movements fluid, easy. She headed back toward the bedroom.

"Well help yourself to the bar. And I'll see what I can do about that second request."

I shook my head, thinking about the absurdity of this entire situation. I made my way back to the bar, refilled my drink and hers, and then plopped back down on the sofa. She rejoined me a few minutes later, puffing on a pre-rolled, pretty nice sized joint. I laughed.

"A woman after my own heart! I think we were destined to be friends."

She raised a brow at that, sitting across from me and raising her re-filled glass in a 'thank you.' She handed me the joint which I puffed on enthusiastically.

"A pro," she teased. "Nice."

I winked at her as I felt the drug enter my system and shivered just a little. I could already feel myself relaxing. I handed the joint back to her and sipped my drink.

"Is it working?" She asked.

"What was I supposed to forget?" I wrinkled my brow.

She smirked, "perfect."

We picked up where we left off the last time, chatting, friendly, relaxed as if we'd known each other for years...it was great. A couple of hours later, having consumed about three drinks each and working on a second joint, she surprised me with a question.

"So how about you explain that situation to me?"

I raised a brow, "what situation? You and me? We just seem to hit it off."

She smirked and shook her head, "no, I got that. Your husband. How did you wind up at that party?"

"Oh, you mean the situation you wanted me to forget about?" I teased.

But she didn't take the bait.

"I'm serious. What kind of asshole puts his wife in that type of situation?" She asked softly, but I could hear the anger simmering beneath her words.

I sighed, "he's my soon to be ex-husband," I stated absently. Then I shrugged, "he's an addict. I didn't know when I married him five years ago. He told me things were going well and he wasn't gambling anymore. Then he told me Julian was going to kill him if I didn't whore myself out for him."

The anger in my words was not lost on her.

"So he exchanged you for his debt?"

"Half his debt," I corrected.

I was trying to keep it light, but it wasn't working. Not with those dark eyes staring at me, taking in every movement...very nuance of my speech.

"So, soon to be ex-husband, huh?"

"Filed the paperwork after the first party."

She nodded, but was still watching me. It suddenly dawned on me I could ask her a question that had been bugging me for a while.

"Was he telling the truth?" I asked her.

She raised a brow, "who?"

"Mason, my husband. Would Julian have killed him?"

She paused for a moment, then nodded, "yeah, Julian would have had him killed. He can't afford to let that type of debt go."

I closed my eyes, a little relieved he hadn't lied to me...but still feeling very angry about the entire situation.

"Would you do that to someone you claimed to love?" I asked softly, our eyes meeting again. Another question that still bugged me.

She didn't hesitate, "I wouldn't have done that to you."

And just like that the sexual tension from our first meeting, and the amazing energy that had been on simmer while we hung out, flared instantly. Neither one of us spoke, the vibe in the room suddenly quite intense, our eyes locked. I could feel my pulse spike...and for a moment I wondered if this would be worth $250,000. Because I was going to sleep with her, that was for damn sure.

But a moment later she stood and held out a hand to help me up.

"Stay. There's an extra bedroom. I need to get some sleep."

And just like that, thrumming with sexual energy, desperately curious about sleeping with a woman, this particular woman, I was left standing in that beautifully decorated sitting-area alone.

*

I couldn't sleep. The bed and pillows were amazingly comfortable...but I still couldn't sleep. I'd showered, contemplated calling Mason (but didn't, wanting him to think I'd hooked up and wanting him to suffer for it)... but I think the vodka and the weed had me much too revved up. I tried watching television for a while, but that didn't work either. Then I decided I was hungry. It dawned on me I hadn't really eaten since lunch. I'd been too anxious. Kaden and I had raided the mini-bar, but that was about it.

I'd seen a room service menu on a desk near the door. So, trying to be quiet as a mouse, I opened my bedroom door, intent on finding the menu so I could order something.

"You hungry too?"

I jumped, turning to see her standing in front of one of the massive windows. "Jesus, you scared the shit out of me!" I screeched.

She smirked, "sorry. Was wondering if having room service knock on the door would wake you, so I was stalling until breakfast."

"What time is it?"

"Around midnight."

I smiled, "long wait for breakfast."

She shrugged, "don't usually sleep much anyway."

I watched her retrieve the menu and glance at it, grabbing the hotel's cordless phone as she approached me. She was already dialing when she handed the leather bound menu to me.

"Yeah, let me get a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a Sprite."
She glanced up at me and I help up two fingers.

"Make that two. Thanks."

She took the menu from me and replaced it, along with the phone, on the desk. Then I watched as she poured herself another whiskey, neat.

"Do you always drink this much?" I asked her, semi teasingly.

Her eyes met mine, "admittedly, I'm a little unsettled right now."

I nodded, dropping down onto the sofa I'd occupied earlier.

"Sorry about invading your space."
She raised the vodka bottle in my direction, but I shook my head, declining. I could still feel the weed and booze in my system from earlier.

She picked up her glass and joined me.

"You're not invading my space, Isa."

I continued to watch her as she knocked back half her drink.

"So? Then what's wrong?"

Those dark eyes met mine, "seriously?"

I nodded, not sure I understood the problem.

She sighed, finishing her drink and standing to pour another before she answered. "Well, there's this woman. We clicked a few weeks ago, but she freaked out and left. Then I did a favor for her, knowing I would never see her again. But I bumped into her anyway. And now she's been in my hotel room all night. But she's married, and going through some shit, so I don't want to make her life more complicated...and I certainly don't want to make my life more complicated...so...it's complicated."

I felt my stomach clench as I watched her, those dark eyes watching me...and then she downed another whiskey.

"You did more than a favor for me."

She shook her head, "all that shit I said and that's what you focused on?" She teased.

I smiled, "you know, you curse a lot when you're really drunk and really high."

She smirked, "woman, I'm neither really drunk nor really high, believe me. If I was either, we wouldn't be sitting here just talking."

I felt my cheeks warm, but decided not to comment.

"Wanna watch The Minnions?" I asked instead. "I saw it listed on pay-per-view."

She stared at me for a long moment before she burst out laughing. I really, really liked the sound of her laugh...

"The Minnions? Really? Sure, no problem."

She dropped down onto the sofa across from me. While she fumbled with the remote control, I moved over to her sofa, sitting pretty close to her. Once the movie started, she tossed an arm over the back of the sofa and I snuggled closer to her. I inhaled the wonderful musky cologne she wore, totally relaxed as I leaned against her...and fell asleep within the first five minutes of the movie.

*

I must have slept through the movie. When I woke, her share of the food was pretty much gone and the credits were rolling. I was still nuzzled against her side, although she must have gotten up a few times since the food had been delivered since she was nursing a fresh drink and smoking another joint.

"Did you like the movie?" I asked sleepily.

She chuckled, "no. It sucked."

I nodded, "yeah, I thought so the first three times I watched it."

She chuckled again. "You still hungry? Your food shouldn't be too cold."

I shrugged, looking up at her, "not really."

There was a pause...a relatively long pause...and I knew what would happen next. We both did. I waited for her to put her drink down, watching as she stubbed out the joint...and then I moved into her, pressing my lips to hers, pulling her head down toward mine so I could taste...so I could tease. And she let me...for a while...until her hands framed my face... tenderly... gently...she tilted her head and...began to feed from me as if she'd never been truly fed in her life. Her lips pressed against mine, over and over again, her tongue exploring...hungry...I had no idea for how long...until my body felt like I would die if she didn't touch me. Her hands took hold of my upper arms, bringing me closer as she lay us down on the sofa, continuing to ravage me...our breasts crushed together, our bellies touching, our hips connected as she lay on top of me, her heat warming me...heating me...exciting me.

She tasted like...expensive whiskey...and mint...like something different...something free. My hands burrowed under her tee, unhooking her bra, caressing the muscles of her back, pulling her down, further into me. Her knee spread my thighs, pressing against my center and I moaned into her mouth.

She dragged her mouth from mine, those intense, dark eyes boring into mine, "tell me you're okay with this," she demanded huskily.

"I'm okay," I gasped, "please...just...please." I was begging, my body burning...tuned into her...greedy...desperate.

She shifted us, positioning me on top, her muscled thigh still pressed against that delicious bundle of flesh between my legs, torturing me as she removed my tee, then my bra. Her hands gripped my upper arms so tightly I knew I would have bruises as she dragged me up her body... my breasts scraping deliciously against her skin until she was able to seize a torturously hard nipple, sucking it into her mouth...laving at it lovingly...nipping at it until I flinched from the pain and pleasure. She moved to the other, generous with her time as I squirmed against her...whining...begging for more. More...I needed more...

"Kaden," my lips pressed against her ear, my tongue caressing her lobe, then the diamond at the top, whispering to her, urging her on. She moaned against my nipple, causing tremors to spread through me, as her hands unbuttoned my jeans. I helped, kicking off my flops, wiggling out of my pants...I'd left the chocolate lace thong on and she glanced down, an appreciative smile spreading across her lips before she bit softly into my nipple, causing me to inhale sharply.

She tore the thong from me. It was only a lacy scrap of material, but the brutality of it made the blood rush more forcefully through my veins. And then her hands were on me, caressing my backside, my thighs, toying with me...she dragged one finger along the length of my wetness and I shivered ...waiting... wanting... desperate. I felt her part my engorged lips, stroking that bundle of nerves, holding me still as she played with me...explored me... celebrated me.

She slid two fingers into me...curving them to press against my overly sensitive front wall... fucking me deeply, her thumb tapping against my clit...

And I simply exploded...my cry loud and heartfelt...my body trembling violently as the sensations ripped through me.

I couldn't move...couldn't respond...trapped by the sensations coursing through me. Then she was shifting, repositioning me. I sat up, my back against the sofa, my feet on the floor, my hips on the edge of the sofa. She knelt before me...and took me with her mouth...her tongue dragging along the length of me... sampling my wet...tasting me...my head fell back as the aftershocks pulsed through me...and then the heat started to build again. She positioned my thighs to rest on top of her shoulders and pressed further into me... licking... sucking...burying into my wetness and inhaling...plunging the length of her tongue into me. My hips were off the sofa, suspended, and I dug my fingers into the cushions for leverage...I felt like she was eating me whole...consuming the core of me...absorbing my essence...

And then the second orgasm slammed into me. I cried out as it whipped through me, my entire body frozen as white flashes appeared behind my tightly closed eyelids and currents of pure pleasure pulsed through me.

I couldn't catch my breath...I felt lightheaded...not sure where I was...my body taut, tense, only aware of the feelings coursing through it...the bliss humming through my veins.

She helped me stand and I stumbled as I followed her, barely aware of her removing the rest of her clothes as we entered her bedroom. She led me to the bed, then disappeared into what I could only assume was the bathroom. I wasn't really aware...I was steeped in the absolute pleasure my body was experiencing. She could have been gone for five minutes or 30, I had no idea. But suddenly I felt her hands on me, her lips pressed against mine, her hands on my breasts, teasing my overly sensitive nipples. I whimpered into her mouth, enjoying the sensations her chuckles caused.