The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was still pulsating when she left me, I had no idea for how long. She returned, positioning herself above me, sliding the thick, long strap she'd donned into my throbbing wetness. I wrapped my legs around her waist, shifting so she could go deeper, my lips finding their way to the side of her neck to nuzzle, enjoying the feel of her inside of me, on top of me...our bodies slick with sweat, my breasts grazing against hers deliciously...she bent her head to take a nipple into her mouth, sucking on it hard, forcing my back to arch as new sensations swept through me...I closed my eyes as her teeth sunk into the nipple tenderly, and...and...

He was on top of me...driving into me...forcing me...biting into my nipple, forcing me to cry out in pain...I was weak, couldn't fight back...I smelled him...felt him...he was hurting me...thrusting into me...hurting me...

"Isa."

His teeth and nails were digging into my flesh...bruising it...tearing it...he kept pounding into my dry center, over and over...

"Isa, open your eyes."

I did...and looked up into those dark, bottomless eyes of hers...she was still, watching me with concern, with tenderness...she'd known where I went.

"Say my name Isa."

I just stared at her...my body returning to the moment, calming itself, the panic slowly receding. I inhaled deeply, taking in her musky cologne that I loved, the sweat on her skin, the smell of our sexual play...my hands moved, feeling the contours of her back, remembering where I was...

"Say my name," she demanded again softly.

"Kaden," I whispered.

I felt her move within me, gentle, slow, easy...I didn't close my eyes this time, even as the feelings assaulted me, keeping my eyes on hers...

"Again baby, again. Say my name."

"Kaden," I purred it this time as she continued to move within me, revving me up again.

"That's right baby, stay here with me. You're safe."

Her eyes held mine and I could feel the tension building in my body again. I dug my fingernails into her back as she hit a spot and my back arched again, my breathing ragged. I leaned forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth, heard her grunt of pleasure, felt it course through me. My hips moved with hers, increasing the pace, the tremors from the vibrator attached to her strap titillating us both. She reached down between us, her fingers tapping that wonderful bundle of nerves between my thighs, and suddenly I was crying out, clinging to her as another powerful orgasm ripped through me. She picked up speed, sinking that magnificent tool into me over and over again, dragging out the sensations still rushing through me as my teeth bit into the smooth, hard flesh of her shoulder. She called out my name, the sound an almost painful moan before her body froze, trembling...and then she collapsed on top of me, her hips still moving slowly as she milked the sensations.

We stayed like that for a while, panting, trying to get our breath back. Then she slowly slid out of me, quickly undoing the strap and tossing it aside before her hands framed my face.

"You okay?" She asked softly.

I nodded, not sure what she would see in my eyes. I leaned forward, pressing my forehead to her chest, wrapping my arms tightly around her. She hesitated, but decided not to push, pulling me closer, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have pushed. I'm sorry."

I shook my head, not wanting her to take the blame for that flashback, not wanting her to feel bad. Pamela had warned me that it might happen. The flashbacks could be triggered by anything, a feeling, a sensation, a smell...she promised it would get better with time.

I would tell Kaden all of this...eventually. Right now, after three pretty amazing orgasms, vodka and weed, I just wanted to sleep.

***

"Do you know why you're here Kaden? May I call you Kaden?"

Kaden shrugged, not at all happy to be sitting across from the plump little woman. Pamela, her name was Pamela.

"I'm assuming you wanted to talk about Isa," she offered coolly. The things she did for her woman...her woman...she liked the sound of that.

"Isa?"

"Isabella. I call her Isa."

The woman nodded, making a note on the legal pad in her lap.

"I don't want to talk about Izzy. I want to talk about you."

"Me?"

She nodded, "you. Izzy said you two haven't been intimate in almost two weeks. Since she had a flashback. I wanted to know if you had any questions you wanted to ask about that?"

Kaden raised a brow, "I didn't know we were on a schedule."

Pamela smiled. "Don't get defensive. It's just...I hope you don't mind, but Izzy said you went through something similar to what she went through?"

Kaden shifted restlessly. Seriously?
"Yeah. A while ago," she hedged.

"So you know all about PTSD and how the effects most likely lessen overtime, right? She won't have flashbacks forever."
"I know that."

"So, then what's the problem?"

Kaden sighed, "look lady, I don't even know you."
Pamela nodded, "but you know I'm trying to help Izzy. And right now she's feeling...broken. Or defective in some way. So, we need to get past this."

Surprised, Kaden relented. No way did she want her woman feeling like that because of her.

"I don't want to hurt her."

Pamela nodded again, "but you know you didn't cause her that pain. Those men did. And that experience doesn't just go away. It takes some time. She doesn't affiliate you with anything but positive feelings. You do know that, right?"

Kaden was silent for a moment, realizing the little, plump woman was right. She smiled slowly, "so you're telling me to man up and have sex with my girlfriend?"

"Pretty much," Pamela laughed. "She's not broken Kaden. You can be intimate with her. In fact, it would be good for both of you."
Kaden nodded, "we done here?"

Pamela smiled, "yes ma'am."

She couldn't get out of there quickly enough.

*

I wiped my hands on the dishtowel, turning down the flame under the chicken I was frying and hurrying to the front door to answer the staccato knock. I wondered who else was planning to drop by today as I turned the knob and pulled the door open.

I'd seen her every day for almost two weeks and yet the beauty of her, all that creamy, bronze skin, the long, thick lashes, those full, sexy lips, still stunned me. I could feel the smile on my face before I even thought about smiling. I stepped into the cramped corridor of my apartment building, pulling the apartment door closed behind me.

"Hi."

She smiled down at me, those warm, dark eyes taking me in, and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"How'd you like Pamela?" I asked teasingly.

She shook her head, "she's a character."

Then without any warning she leaned down and kissed me...her lips cool, soft...gentle. My heart skipped another beat.

"Are you cooking?"

It took me a moment to respond, still bowled over by the feel of her lips...

"Yeah."

"You cook?"
I smiled, "yeah. A bit."

We stood there for an awkward moment until she raised one of those thick, dark brows.

"You gonna invite me in?"

I sighed, "I'm not sure you want to come in."

She tilted her head to the side a bit, that brow still raised, and I finally gave in, opening the door to my tiny apartment. I liked my tiny little home. I had a queen-sized bed in one corner, a love seat and television in another and my dresser near the only closet. There was a small kitchen area, which I rushed back to in order to check on the frying chicken, and another door leading to a tiny bathroom. The room wasn't really decorated, but there were warm, rich earth tones in my comforter, the throw over the back of the sofa, the curtains...I liked the feel of it overall.

But I wasn't worried she would think the place was too small or two quaint. I was worried about the man sitting on the loveseat watching television. She stopped short when she saw him, that beautiful face growing cold.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

I turned the chicken over, watching as my ex-husband, Mason, stood and approached her.

"Kade, how's it going?"
She ignored his outstretched hand, instead turning to me.

"He's not here for me," I offered by way of explanation. "He's looking for you."

*

"Baby, you still with me?"

I heard her voice...deep...gravely...sexy...but my body was still zinging after that last orgasm and I couldn't concentrate. She was looking up at me, her head still between my thighs, her hands wrapped around my generous bottom, her mouth still wet from...hmmm...

"Baby?"

"I'm good Kaden," I finally offered, the answer sounding more like a moan than anything else.

I watched as a wicked smile spread across her lips. "Good baby. Hold on to me then."
I raised a brow. She'd already made me come twice, what could she possibly have planned...

I watched her reach for something she'd partially hidden under the blanket beside her and my brows rose with curiosity. When had she put that there and where was it plugged in? I heard the steady vibration as she switched it on, winking at me as she placed it near my swollen, throbbing clit and began drawing lazy patterns. I couldn't have stopped the loud, deeply felt moan if I wanted to...

*

I was on my knees...she had one arm wrapped tightly around the slight swell of my tummy, pulling me to her, her nipples erect and pressing into my back...her strap was buried deep within me...thick...long...as she fucked me with steady strokes. She held a small vibrator in her other hand, her thumb and forefinger holding my slick folds open as she pressed it against my clit...I could feel the heat of her all around me, smell the wonder of her cologne and heat and sweat...my body, exhausted from the numerous orgasms she'd forced from me, was still desperate, still hungry...her deep, husky voice was in my ear, coaxing me on, keeping me grounded...God, she was going to fuck me until I simply came apart.

"Come for me one more time, baby."

She begged in that rough, sexy voice of hers...I could feel my body climbing again, as if it had a choice. She moved the vibrator a centimeter to the left and my body tensed as a spasm of pure delight coursed through me.

"There."

She whispered, pressing into me, fucking me with deeper strokes. She was right, I was on the edge again, not sure how my body could keep going, not sure about anything anymore...

When the sensations slammed into me this time, my body convulsed, the ripples shocking me with their intensity, my head swimming. She slowed her strokes, tossed the vibrator aside, touching me with the heat of her fingers, gently caressing my overly sensitive mound, pulling every last shiver from me.

Moments later, when my body was so strung out I wasn't sure I could keep my eyes open for another second, she bent me forward, my cheek against the sheets, repositioned my hips...and then she started to really fuck me. I groaned, currents of pleasure still pulsating through me...the vibrator that was seated in the part of her toy covering her mound was strong enough that I could feel the tremors...I knew she was close, her breaths ragged, her body covered in a sheen of sweat...her fingers dug into my hips almost brutally...and then she was trembling as a deep, sexy moan was dragged from within her, her movements slower, rougher, that muscular body jerking against me...her thighs quivering.

She pulled out and collapsed beside me. I smiled, forcing my body to move, un-strapping her impressive package and tossing it aside. I parted her thighs and leaned forward, my tongue finding that wonderful nub...licking it...stroking it...sucking it into my mouth...enjoying the headiness of her scent, gentle as I helped her savor every last sensation moving through her body. Eventually she buried her fingers in my hair, pulling me up the length of her body and pressing her lips to mine tenderly, sweetly.

"You okay?"

I nodded, snuggling beside her. I was okay...I was more than okay...I felt completely satiated and absolutely relaxed...there had been no flashbacks, and I knew there would be no nightmares tonight. It was the last thought I had before I fell into a deep sleep.

*

I woke to the delicious smell of coffee...and bacon. After fucking me until I was almost comatose, she cooked breakfast for me? I smiled, stretching languidly, before hurrying from the bed and into the bathroom.

She was just setting the plates on my tiny table when I joined her moments later. She smiled at me and I felt my heart flip over nice and easy. Instead of responding by saying something it was much too soon for me to say, I sat down and took in the eggs, bacon and toast.

"You can cook?" I teased, asking her the question she'd asked me last night.

She smirked, "I can handle breakfast."

I picked up the fork she'd thoughtfully placed beside my plate and shoveled fluffy, perfectly seasoned eggs into my mouth.

"Therw gwood," I complimented her around the food in my mouth.

She smirked and shook her head as she started on her much larger portion.

We ate in silence, a nice, comfortable silence, but I could tell there was something on her mind. Maybe she was worried about the sex last night, although I'd assured her I hadn't had a flashback. I hoped that wasn't the problem because I wasn't looking forward to her depriving me of sex again...

"Babe."

I looked up at her, noticing the frown lines between her brows.

"We need to talk," she said carefully.

I sighed, "Kaden, I told you I was fine last night—"

"Not about that."

Now it was my turn for frown lines to appear between my brows.

"Then what's wrong?"

She hesitated for a moment, which only made me a little more anxious.

"Your husband."

I raised a brow, "what about him?" I asked a little defensively.

She caught my tone and sighed before continuing, "I have a trip scheduled. I'll be gone for about two weeks."

I felt my stomach sink a little at the news, but I waited patiently for her to continue.

"I would feel better if he didn't come around while I was gone."

I looked down at my plate, toying with the food. I knew this conversation had to take place, I just...wasn't in the mood for it right now. Especially since she was leaving for two weeks. Which I should have expected sooner or later, right? I mean, she had a life. And her life was not centered around me in Philadelphia.

"Why?" I finally asked. When she didn't answer, I turned to look at her. Those cool, dark eyes were staring at me.

"Babe, seriously? He asked you to prostitute yourself for him. He then allowed a gang to kidnap and rape you for a month. I don't want whatever he's planning next to take place when I'm not here."

I shook my head, "nothing else is going to happen. He asked you for money last night, you told him to fuck off. That's it."

"That's not it. Next he'll hit you up for money."

"I don't have any money."
"You have plenty of mon—"

She caught her mistake before she finished the statement, but it was enough for me to figure out what she meant and stare at her heatedly.

"You didn't."

She sighed, "babe—"
"He was asking for $50,000," I bit out. "I don' t have access to that type of money, right? You promised."
"You made me promise not to put $8,000 into an account for you. And I didn't."

I tossed my fork on the table, pushed back and stood, hands on hips.

"You can't keep doing this! You bought me a new car like a week ago!"

"Which you don't even drive," she countered.

"I live in a city with great public transportation! I don't need a fucking car!"

I was angry...at her, but not really at her. I mean...I was annoyed about the car, and the new bank account, and about the other bills she'd paid. But I was more frustrated about her leaving...and about Mason. I knew she was right about him, but the thought of cutting him out of my life completely...it just unsettled me. He was family. I didn't have much family. He'd been a part of my life for five years...I just...I didn't want to cut him out of my life yet.

"We're getting off track," Kaden offered, her voice calmer, soothing.

I closed my eyes, my back turned to her.

I took a deep breath, "I can't do it, Kaden. Not yet."
She didn't say anything, but I could hear her stand and approach me. Then her arms were around my waist, pulling me close to her, a moment later.

"Isa, he's going to hurt you again."

"There's nothing left for him to do to me," I assured her. I didn't want her to worry while she was away.

She sighed, "okay."
And I relaxed in her arms, glad she was letting it go for the time being.

"When are you leaving?" I asked, not wanting to hear the answer.

"Right after breakfast."

I nodded, compelling my anxiety level not to rise exponentially. I was too dependent on her already. It wasn't healthy. I had to be able to stand on my own two feet. I'd done it for six months, I could certainly do it for two weeks.

"So...when I get back," she started.

I tensed a little, not sure if she had more upsetting news or another Mason request.

"How would you feel about me relocating to Philly?"

I turned in her arms, "really?"

She nodded, "wouldn't be a problem. I won't be crowding you?"

I was certain my face reflected the absurdity of that question.

"You're kidding right?" I scoffed.

"I'm serious, I'm not trying to pressure you into—"

I cut her off with a kiss, my lips pressed against hers, my body leaning into her. I could feel her arms around me, pulling me closer, her lips shifting the kiss into something more heated. I sighed with disappointment when she pulled away.

"Let's eat so I can make my flight."

I nodded reluctantly, following her back to the table.

*

I didn't agree not to see Mason while she was gone. Even after she kissed me until I was dizzy before heading down to the car waiting for her. I felt responsible for him. That was the sad part. His life was slowly falling apart...well, maybe not so slowly...and I was moving on. A new apartment, a growing client list, someone I was 'dating' technically...I felt guilty. And I didn't want to abandon him. I'd meant for better or for worse, even if I wasn't going to be married to him anymore. I wasn't going to enable him anymore, but I still wanted to be there for emotional support.

So she left, the matter unsettled between us...and I probably should not have been surprised when I noticed the same beige sedan parked outside of my building three nights in a row. It stayed there all night and then left in the morning. And then a blue sedan would show up and stay most of the day. If I went out, the blue sedan followed me while I ran my errands. In such a busy city, you'd think I wouldn't have noticed. But I noticed. So, on the fourth night, I went down with a hot cup of green tea, lightly sweetened, and tapped on the window of the beige sedan. The man sitting there looked up from his tablet and frowned. He rolled down the window.

"Ms. Frey, everything okay?"

I gave him a lopsided smile, "Kaden hired you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"To do what?" I pushed.

"Discourage your husband from visiting until she's back in town."

I handed him the mug of tea.

"When you're done with the tea, would you be kind enough leave?"

He smiled apologetically, "sorry Ms. Frey, no can do."
I sighed, "I figured. I'll come back for the mug."

He raised it in a toast to me, closing the window as I turned and headed back into my building.

Damn her and her annoying alpha personality.

*

I sighed when I heard the knock on my door. I could pretty much guess who it was although I was surprised my watchdogs had let him up. I made my way to the door and opened it with a smile.

1...45678...10