All Comments on 'The Arrangement'

by cassiejames2000

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh my, how hot

Perhaps Jude and the other black could move in with the loving couple. Perhaps John could be delegated the new duties of keeping house, and cooking for Cassie and the two superior black lovers. Perhaps the two black gods could quit their menial task jobs, and John could support them while all they did was make love to Cassie 24/7.

Maybe Jude and Cassie could have special times with John where they can play piss and shit in John's mouth. (another fantasy of the couple)

I just love this type of story where the black man is finally realized to be the most superior hunk of masculinity on the planet. The white husband , John should be forever grateful yo be able to serve the three, and provide comfort for the superior black men and a white wife. when they all finally tire of John, they can kill him for the life insurance, and live happily ever after. This had made me sooo hot, I am going to have to jack off now... OOOOHHH AAHHHH!!!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Could he do it?

John sounds like a real man. Maybe when the two huge dicked lovers move in he can suck both of their cocks and also take it up the ass before he kills himself. Where do these stupid fantasy stories come from? They seem to be all the same.

I hope that the last comment(anonumous) was just a joke.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
An okay story with all the standard cliches.

What a good husband. Paying for his wife to have sex with your standard erotica black man (you know, muscular, bigger dick than husband, more virile, etc., etc.). And then he gets to clean up her pussy afterwards. Just think, there are two of them now, so it will be twice as much money paid and twice as much sperm to be licked out of her.

At least the husband got to have sex with his wife...this time. Since she wants it so much now, it won't be long before she is stepping out on him and then they get to experience the fantasy of her becoming a mother to her black lover's children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i liked it

I thought it was well done. I'd love the chance to clean a young black mans cum out of my wife's dripping cunt. MMMM Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Standard cliches, same old theme

It's a well written story, which accounts for my fairly high score. As the writings done for a well defined subgenre of erotica, it works well, but not outstandingly well. The characters are defined well enough, and the situation is a usual seduction/submission scenario, leaving open chances to develop this into a white slut wife story, black's white slave wife series, or simply develop into a series of erotic encounters.

Any way the author decides to go, the husband winds up the loser, since the cliche about a white woman going black means the white wife ALWAYS leaves her husband. Unless, of course, the author wants to take a swing at a husband recovering his wife's affection from her black lovers/masters.

My opinion anyway,

kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

Continue on with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
LOVED IT

Loved the story !! Sick & Tired of negative comments !!

If you dont like the BIG BLACK COCK stories, then dont

read them. This is a HOT fantasy of many whites and we

love the stories, kep them cumming !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wife fucks black men

Great story. My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. We enjoy my wife fucking black men. She goes on dates with black men and I wait for her to return. I eat her pussy while she tells me about her date. I also enjoy watching her fuck black men. She only fucks black men. I suck black cock before, during and after my wife fucks them.

shelovesbigblackcockshelovesbigblackcockabout 19 years ago
If you haven't tried it, don't knock it...

If this is what you both enjoy, and it's obvious you do, then go for it...White men sometimes cannot handle the superior manhood that blacks posess...they simply cannot come to grips with the fact that the majority of black men are extremely well hung, and as more and more white women become aware of that fact, you will see more of this activity. My wife and I love black men and their huge cocks. Deal with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hi all!

Great story - What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
when you write these types of stories

you are just encouraging white women to fuck niggers! You're destroying your own race and don't even realize it. Maybe when you're daughter starts fucking one or two or three of them maybe you'll wake up!! You're a dumb ass white woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My wife's tells me about the BM in her past, HOT!

My wife was fucking black men when I met her. When she started telling me about the things she had done I begged her to tell me more and more. I've been trying to get her to do it again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wishing

Wish my wife would agree to a big black cock filling her poussy with cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous