The Arrangement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right baby. You came home. We are glad to have you home too baby." started her father.

"That's not right. Momma told me not to come back." answered Julieanne in a deadpan.

Heavy silence filled the room.

"Baby, whatever transpired that long ago between you and your momma is long over. Now is not the time to talk about this sweetheart. Let's just focus on your health and recovery. Okay?" said her father into the uncomfortable silence.

"No. I don't think that will work. Momma, you hurt me. You called me a slut for kissing my first boyfriend. Not for actually having sex with the man, but just kissing him. You told me that if I was going to throw myself away to some man that I might as well be out on the street getting some money for my wares. Then you informed me that I might as well pack up for school early and get started earning my money." said Julieanne robotically.

Richard sat in stunned silence as Charlene sat completely shocked that her daughter would remember something in complete and unrepentant detail. Shame inflamed her dark cheeks. Richard turned slightly toward his wife with a shocked look on his face.

"Julieanne, that boy meant you no good. He was lousy and not worth your time. The way I said what I said came out entirely wrong, but honey, you have to admit that you dated him to spite me." was her mother's reply.

Julieanne stared hard at her mother. Charlene blinked in response. Richard cleared his throat to try clear the obvious tension in the air.

"I dated him because I liked him. Your words scarred me. My own mother, calling me a whore for not obeying her word because she didn't like some guy that I liked. That. shit. hurt. like. hell momma. You had no business doing that to me. I don't want you in here. Once I get better and get the hell out of this place then I'll be out of your hair and into a hotel until I figure out my next step. Good bye mother." said Julieanne with a finality that stung Charlene.

"Baby, you're just a little upset right now because you've been through something hard. Just focus on your healing and you will be more than welcome to come back home to finish out your recovery and plan your next steps." said Richard quietly to his daughter.

"No. I won't go home. I was a fool to come back. Daddy, I love you, but I can't go home and be under the same roof as momma. It just ain't gonna happen." said Julieanne as she turned her head away from her father's pleading visage.

"Not even with the baby on the way?" asked Richard.

Julieanne's head turned slowly to her father's face.

"How do you...Dr. Martinsen, correct?" asked Julieanne.

Richard's furtive glance toward Charlene, who sat on the edge of her seat, told the story.

"Ah. So my godfather tells you all that I've obviously gotten myself into some sort of trouble and that you two need to step up and help me. Does that about sum it all up?" asked Julieanne snidely.

Richard set his gaze on his only daughter. Too much time and misunderstanding stood in the way of helping his child. He would be damned if she were to walk away without so much as an inkling of help from them. Charlene, on the other hand, had other ideas as she stood and began to walk out the room.

"Charlene, don't you dare walk out that door. Not when she needs us. Not now." said Richard to his wife.

Charlene stood at the door with her hand on the knob. She shook silently with anger at both her daughter and her husband. Charlene whipped around and prepared her verbal spar with her daughter, who looked equally ready to give it back to her mother.

"Just stop you two. Stop it right now. This has gone on for too damn long. I waas tired of the fighting that happened when you still lived with us Julieanne, and I'm tired of not hearing from you because of this stupidity between the two of you. Don't you realize how much you need each other? Julieanne, you need your mother's advice and help as you prepare to either have this life in yours, or choose to terminate. Charlene, you have missed Julieanne so bad over these years. Why can't you just admit that? Why can't you admit that you miss having the girl time you once had when she was here? Why can't you admit that you miss your daughter? What the hell is wrong with the two of you?" asked a frustrated and determined Richard.

The two women felt some of the flame in each other's eyes soften as the sobering reality of their situation settled. A long silence punctuated by each person's slightly labored breathing settled over the three denizens of that sterile hosptial room. Charlene sighed - she knew her husband was right.

"Julie - I never should have said those things. I meant one thing that came out wrong. Can you forgive me?" asked Charlene. A pregnant pause hung over the room in anticipation of Julieanne's response.

"Sure momma. Just, let's just take this one day at a time. We didn't get this way overnight, so we can't expect to reconcile overnight either." stated Julieanne.

"Sure. And thanks Julie-girl." said her mother, referring to her childhood nickname. It had been a long time since she heard her nickname not be used to mock her or her behavior.

A small smile played on Charlene's lips. Richard motioned for her to go back to her seat and wait until he was finished speaking with their distraught daughter. Charlene flashed a look of impatience at her husband, before walking over to her chair to perch. While he knew that look well, he also knew what it took to tame the wildcat known as his wife.

"Babygirl, you've got a life growing in you. That is a gift and a blessing. Have you thought about what you want to do? And, I've just got to say this to you, but who is the father and why is he not taking up his end of this responsibility?" asked Richard as he implored his daughter with his eyes.

Julieanne sighed heavily. Her eyes grew weary and her head reclined against the soft hospital pillow that tried to comfort it.

"It's a long story daddy." said Julieanne, looking away from her father's eyes.

Richard put his hand over her cold one to reassure her.

"That's quite alright with me. I've got all the time in the world for you, Julie-girl." said Richard.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Sunlight streamed into the bedroom that overlooked the tranquil lush greens and perfectly manicured shrubbery of the north garden. The sunlight danced playfully over the grounds while their owner sipped hot tea watching the butterflies flit about below.

He missed her something terrible.

His thoughts went to the days following his release from the hospital. After the emergency life-saving surgery, Peter found himself without a life to truly live. Just being in that room brought back fond memeories for him....

She stood staring out over the north garden. The sunlight streamed through the window, dancing over her brown hair and outlining the curve of her body through her silk lounging chemise. Peter had just come into the bedroom to find her staring out the window. Her soft voice sang of love lost by one of her favorite musical artists. Seeking to not disturb her, he quietly closed the door to the room, and crept slowly toward her, making sure to not disturb the creaking floorboards that would give his position away.

Once he stood directly behind her, he leaned forward to smell her hair before sliding his hands around her hips. At first she tensed, then relaxed into Peter's arms. The sapphire blue color of the chemise mixed beautifully with her gold toned chocolate skin. Peter's head dipped down to the gentle curve of her neck, laying light kisses up her neck to her ear that brought a shiver to her body.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" asked Peter as his tongue decided to flick her earlobe before gently sucking that tender bit of flesh.

"G-g-g-gooood." stammered, then sighed Julieanne.

"Yours?" she breathed out with a sigh.

"Better." he murmured. A hand on her hip slid up the silk to cup a breast, with his thumb carefully strumming the hardened nipple.

Julieanne tried her best to fight the arousal she felt to Peter's touch, but the man knew her body better than she did.

"Wha...t.. did you...Oh....do today?" asked Julianne as Peter's hand crept down her other hip and pulled up the chemise to find the thin bit of satin that clung to her thick hips.

"Mergers, acquisitions, stock performance evaluations. Same old same old. The company overall is doing well, and we just received the report from the investment agency giving us the green light to go ahead with our acquisition of a textile merchant." replied Peter calmly as the hand holding her breast slid up to bring the strap of silk and lace down her arm, before exposing her breast to his view. Peter groaned aloud as his mouth salivated at the sight of her exposed breast.

The other hand at her hip rose up to caress the smooth skin of her tummy. After gaining some control, and enjoying the shiver of her body, he asked her to turn around and sit on the edge of the chaise lounger she stood over. His kissing her neck and sucking on her ear never stopped as he touched her body.

Julieanne did as instructed, turning to face Peter. His bright blue eyes searched her face before laying a kiss to her pouty lips. Her partially nude skin made him hotter for her. His hand went for her exposed breast, allowing his thumb to resume its work. Julieanne's head fell back. His other hand cupped the back of her head, relishing the sensation of her natural hair in his palm. He licked her lips to allow him entry into her sweet mouth, which she graciously opened. His thick tongue slid between her lips, seeking her tongue, coaxing it to dance with his between their mouths. The hand on the back of her head slid down her silk covered back and cupped her thick ass that had a slim string of blue silk covering her modesty.

When Peter had his fill of her mouth he kissed her chin and moved his way down the curve of her neck to her chest. He nibbled on her chest, enjoying the change in her breathing because of the pleasure he was able to give to her. Once he came to her nipple, he took a tentative lick then blew on the skin to watch it harden further. Her sharp cry let him know that he did it just the way she liked it. He gently positioned her to recline back on the chaise, with the sunlight beaming down on her beautifully. He parted her thighs to gain access to her exposed nipple. The other silk covered one called for his attention as well.

He kissed his way up her silk covered belly before applying sucking kisses to the underside of her nipple before wrapping his lips around the aroused flesh. She tasted as sweet as her chocolate skin looked to him. Whispery sighs came from her thick lips as her hands mussed up his salt and pepper hair to cradle his head to her breast. His hands stroked her thick thighs as her hips grinded into his chest & abdomen.

A hand placed on her gyrating hips slid down to her wet pussy lips. Her hips jerked in response, as he kept sucking and lapping at her nipple. His fingers made contact with the damp silk, running up and down to further worsen the wet spot in her panties. Julieanne whimpered for more, but all Peter would do was suck, lick and tease her one nipple while sliding his finger through her silk covered pussy lips. Her body began to tremble as it began its ascent to an orgasm. Just as she was about to see stars, he pulled completely away.

Julieanne turned around to look up at Peter. The smirk on his handsome face told the story. Before she knew it, his lips captured hers tenderly as he gently pushed her back onto the chaise. She started to take off the shoulder straps to the chemise before he stopped her.

"No baby. That's my job. Just lay there, and I will take care of you." said Peter to Julieanne as he quickly discarded his clothing. He was down to his birthday suit, with his thickness swinging in front of him, staring down at the beauty he knew he could only have through bribery. That thought still niggled at his mind, but he put it away to focus on her pleasure.

Peter knelt down on the side of the chaise, and brought up a muscular leg to his side. He rubbed her calf muscle and knee, placing gentle kisses up her legs. He could smell her scent heavily permeating the air. It drove him crazy. He paused for a moment to stare at the damp spot between her heavenly thighs. He realized all too quickly that trying to ignore her pussy would be a futile task. With cat like reflexes, he slid up to her hip to suck on the tender flesh covering her hip bone. A startled shriek was his reward, but he was far from done in hearing all her little sounds.

He dragged his teeth over her heated skin, sprinkling kisses intermittently until he came to one side of her silk dark blue matching panties. He gently tugged on the silk material with his teeth. Once he came to a stopping point, he kissed the other side of her hip bone and pulled that down. He continued pulling the fabric from her body until it was at her feet. He worked at the buckles and straps of her high heel shoes to slip those off before sucking on her big toe.

"Oh..." sighed Julieanne in quiet amazement of the wonderful feeling of his warm mouth wrapped around her extremely sensitive digit. She tried to withdraw her feet from the intensity of the pleasure he gave her toes, only to have him drop kisses on the other toes before licking the sensitive underside of her foot. She couldn't stop the shriek she gave as he sucked on her ankle. His kisses were nibbles up the inside of her calf that had her shivering when he lingered on the back of her knee. His strong fingers kneaded and caressed her thighs. He relaxed her tight legs allowing them to gently spread open so he could see her glistening pussy lips. She looked incredible to him from this angle -- strong, sensitive to touch thighs spread open for his delight, bare chocolate breasts with suckle hardened nipples peaking over the tops of the dark blue silk that caressed her curvy body.

He thanked God everyday for his sweet tooth when it came to his Julieanne.

He watched her for a moment before standing to his feet and opening the French doors that overlooked the garden where the chaise sat. It was a warm day, not to hot and just enough of a breeze to cool their heated bodies. At first Julieanne was shocked and pulled away from the opened doors to the outside. She told Peter that she was not wanting to give his gardeners a show and began to cover herself in shame from the opened doors.

"I gave them all the rest of the day off. They aren't there baby. It's just me, you and the sun. Just enjoy this please sweetness." pleaded Peter.

Julieanne stood shivering in front of him, unsure of whether or not he was being truthful. So far he hadn't lied to her, as far as she knew. Then again, he wasn't the type of man to tell everything, only the information he felt she needed to know.

Peter, seeing her hesitation, reached for her and slowly removed her trembling limbs from her body.

"I would not do anything to publicly embarrass or hurt you, ever." said Peter slowly as he came closer to her trembling body.

Julieanne looked at him for a long time, before she allowed Peter to touch her skin. Goosebumbs formed on her arms and chest in fear of being seen so naked in front of strangers. Her fear was slightly abated, and he pulled her close to him. Any remaining clothing on her delectable figure he peeled off slowly and reverently, stopping to kiss her on her ribs, the back of her hips and her ass cheeks.

His gentle caresses soothed her anxiety, as he slowly pulled her body to his, with her back facing his chest. He nipped and nibbled on the sensitive skin under her ear, loving the soft moan from her full lips. One hand came up to caress and stroke her pebbled nipples. They lost some of their hardness from his earlier attention, but were still sensitive to the touch for her, much to his delight. She gasped when the fingers of the hand that gripped her hips slid down to gently touch her dampening folds. His kisses remained light, with soft nibbling from his lips turning her on that much more. Her soft hair caressed his face as his hands worked her receptive body into a frenzy. He slid two of his fingers inside her warm pussy, and pinched a nipple. Her cry of satisfaction matched the amount of her juices that spilled from her body all over his fingers. He slowly fingered her pussy, enjoying the scent of her skin, and the warmth of her delicious body. He walked her close to the chaise, where she bumped into it and moved with her to lay on it behind her. His fingers in her pussy still did its work, stroking her body to climax. He kept his warm hand over her hardened nipple as he pushed her to her pleasure limits with his fingers. He knew where her spots were and worked them masterfully. When her body shook and trembled with her orgasm, he slid down her body, kissing all the way down her back until his knees were planted on the ground and raised her thigh into the air. He ate her pussy like it was the finest dessert, with one thigh held in the air to open her up for his hungry mouth. His other hand kept her gyrating hips as stationary as possible.

"Peter, baby, please stop. I...I can't take any more..." moaned Julieanne.

Peter switched from sucking on her exposed cute little clit to running his tongue up and down her pussy lips. She was so wet for him and his cock was so hard it hurt. He could feel himself leaking pre-cum on the floor. He needed to be inside her body, but only when she was about ready to pass out. He loved it when her eyes would roll back into her head and she begged him to stop before she succumbed to pleasure overload. Taking her body while she was passed out was slowly becoming a fetish for him with her. Knowing that he pleasured her beautiful body so greatly that she was asleep, or greatly weakened while he then enjoyed his pleasure from her body made him feel so good as a man. He felt that he was her man, even if he was paying to keep her.

"Peter...please...please stop. No mas... baby... no mas..." she moaned again.

"I love it when I can make you beg me to stop in Spanish baby." sighed Peter into her pussy. The hand holding her thigh up came down, only so he could slide to fingers into her pulsing pussy while his mouth could concentrate on her hard and distended clit. His concentrated efforts caused her body to climax hard, yet he continued to slide his fingers into her heat. Soon just his gentle flicks of the tongue on her clit were enough to cause her to body to ascend completely, and she squirted her release all over his hand.

He sampled her sweet nectar and enjoyed the way her pussy walls contracted erratically around his fingers. Her screams of release sounded better than a symphony, and when he looked up, she was truly a vision for his weary eyes. Her strong arms were underneath her large heaving tits with nipples as hard as diamonds. Her head was thrown back, exposing the column of her sexy neck. Her thighs were open and shaking, breathing shallow and her cleanly manicured nails gripped the side of the chaise.

He allowed his tongue to slide down from her pussy to her asshole, where he licked at it, startling her completely. He pulled her top thigh from its position over his back and placed it on her bottom thigh to get to her cute little button. He paid loving attention to the tight bundle of nerves just under her pussy and pushed her thigh up higher to get better access to her asshole. Her body trembled and continued to leak as he pleasured her body more.