The Arrangement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed a kiss on her ass cheeks once he finished with her asshole. He loved it when his Julieanne was a babbling mass of nerves. He moved up to the chaise, behind her quivering body and turned the top half of her body toward him. This was one of the times when he loved how flexible she was as he lifted her arm around his neck as her thigh was draped over the top of his. His thick length rubbed his pre-cum around in her wetness before sliding inside her hot pussy. Julieanne was out of it and offered no resistance to his will. Her body, slippery from the intense orgasm he gave her, willing made room for his thickness. One of his hands rubbed her clit in a slow circular motion, while the other lifted her nipple to the strong suction of his mouth.

The cool breeze of the warm afternoon air caressed their naked bodies as he made love to her. Her renewed sighs and moans were his inspiration to continue to please her. He knew that he had it bad or her -- she was a constant thought, and an aching need to his body and soul. He loved the times he was able to make her laugh, and her thoughtful insight into life. He loved her gentle nature, her smile, and the way she made and formed her arguments. He loved to debate with her- it was his own aphrodisiac to get her worked up and see the fire in her eyes when she discussed something she believed in.

He knew that this time with her was borrowed. He wanted to savor every precious moment with her. He knew within moments of meeting her that she would keep his heart, but he wasn't ready to let her go anytime soon. He continued to lazily stroke inside her body, enjoying the feeling of her tightening and releasing, massaging his cock the way only tight pussy in orgasm could.

"Baby, look down. Sweetness watch me make love to you." He whispered to her ear once his mouth released it suction on her tit.

She looked down and watched as his red thick cock slowly sawed inside her blossoming brown and pink petals. It was the most erotic and amazing site. When he put the hand that was stroking her back on her clit her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she completely passed out. It was not long after that he latched onto her tit as his hips pumped erratically into her body. He groaned out a strong hum over her nipple and placed a kiss on it once he felt the last spurts of his orgasm settle inside her body.

He slid down her body to the floor again, and placing her thigh over his shoulder he watched as his pearly white cum dripped slowly from her satiated body. He was entranced by the look of his cum draining from her beautiful puffy orifice. He leaned forward, and spread her pussy lips apart. His fingers found their way inside her draining pussy, to show more of their mixed juices. Their cum dripped down onto the top of her thighs, and he smeared it into her skin, excited by the way it glistened on her dark skin. He took a tentative lick of her body, and enjoyed the taste of his salt, and her sweet on her soft skin.

He kissed his way back up to her side, and settled his arm over her waist. He gently stroked the soft skin of her much despised pudge, and fell asleep to the feel of the mid afternoon breeze caressing their skin.

Peter looked down at his wet pants and sighed heavily. A tear dripped down his nose as the thought of her could make him cum without him touching himself. It was more than the physical attraction he felt for her. It was her, 100% magnificently her. She was not the typical woman he was used to -- snide, rude and willing to spread her legs for the sake of a bank account. He took advantage of her vulnerable position, when she had nowhere else to turn and used her body for his own pleasure.

He remembered their brief conversation about her history. In a word, she told him that she had no one else -- no family to truly turn to in a time of help. She sold almost all of her possessions to keep the lights on. She used tape to seal the windows shut of any of the harsh northeastern winter weather. She kept herself huddled in blankets and anything she had that was heavy to keep the heat in, but with very little food to eat, and all her unemployment money going to rent, she had nothing else left.

When he found her that morning, she had just come from digging in some trash to find food that wasn't bad. It shamed him because all he could think of when he saw her was the body he could pay for, and ignored the fact that she had the very basic need of hunger driving her actions. He felt guilty because the woman he fell in love with only came to him out of extreme desperation and need.

He had to get her back. He had to win Julieanne back with his ability to love her and to show his love for her. She was too precious a woman to allow to be out of his life. Peter wiped the tears from his cheeks and prepared a shower.

He had a plan, and was determined to get her back.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Julieanne woke with a start. Sweat cascaded down her neck to the valley between her breasts. Even though the room was cool and the window open, she still panted for air. Her nights without Peter were terrible. She didn't sleep well. She had a hard time eating, and the therapy sessions her godfather's friend, a psychiatrist weren't helping.

She wasn't a rape survivor. She wasn't a survivor of childhood abuse either. She was in a bad place, and made a bad choice -- to allow a man inside her body for money. It wasn't just the ramifications of her actions that troubled her mind. It was partly the decision to keep a life she never intended to create. It was also concern for the man that made love to her body, while wanting her as part of his life.

Some nights she would wake up from an orgasm from just the memory of this man could do to her physically. Others, she was sick with grief at the budding relationship. She missed the debates they held over politics. She, a life-long liberal woman, had deep seated issues with him, who was as conservative as they come -- with the added bonus of being rich enough to "persuade" several friends of his, which included several state and federal lawmakers. He was a man who could and had heavily financed the campaign of top political rivals in other states and held some sway with contributions to the federal judiciary. She missed his affection for her -- more than the clothes and jewelry he wanted her to wear for him. She missed the look in his eyes when they would sparkle when she walked into the room. She missed the way he held her at night. She missed how he would play with her hair while she worked in the kitchen to make something for them to eat. He had staff that he hired to cook and clean for him, but he let her cook because he knew it was something she was passionate about, and he wanted to see her happy.

Mostly, she missed his company. She missed when he would hold her while they read a book together. She missed the care and concern he showed during her unsuccessful job hunting. Although she knew that if she gave him the permission to that he would move her into his home, she did not want to sacrifice her freedom for the sake of being his on call personal joy toy at all times. She could see his love for her in his eyes, and it both scared and perplexed her greatly.

"Why did you have to fall for me Peter?" whispered Julieanne into her empty childhood bedroom.

"Why couldn't you have just left me be?" she asked the air.

She turned to the large picture window that held the moonlight. A part of her had no clue what to do with the money she made from her encounters with Peter. However that took a back seat to the bigger issue at hand -- what to do with Peter's baby.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"I want you to find this woman." said Peter to Gavin Montague. Gavin came in as a recommended private detective by Peter's friend Derek.

Gavin picked up the picture and stared at it for a moment. He knew this woman. But it couldn't be...

"What's her name?" Gavin asked in his gruff voice.

"Julieanne. Julieanne Mills." Peter said with a sigh.

'Oh fuck. It's Julie...' thought Gavin to himself as he looked at her picture.

What type of twist did his life take to bring him to this position? Where some rich fuck was asking him to hunt down the woman that he himself had a horrible and long crush on back when they were children in grade school, all the way through high school. And since when did she start dating white guys? That was a big part of why they broke up in the first place -- her mother didn't approve of them being together. He needed to find out more about this whole situation before he accepted this assignment.

"So how did you meet her?" asked Gavin.

Peter looked at the young man and grimaced. He was young, very muscular and tall with a face full of freckles to match his flaming red hair. Hazel eyes inquired of the man standing in front of him. But Peter, being a very skilled and cunning businessman, had already studied this man way before he was ever invited to Peter's home office.

"Why do you need to know that?" asked Peter.

"Because I won't take a case if the person that I'm searching for will be hurt by the person who employed me to find them." replied Gavin.

"I mean Julieanne no harm." said Peter evenly. This kid was pissing him off. Didn't he know who he was dealing with?

"So why did she run away from you?" asked Gavin rudely.

"She didn't run away from me, you fucking prick. She left because I..." started Peter.

"She left because she didn't want your old gray ass anymore. Tell me gramps, why would such a fine young woman want to be bothered with you anyway? I mean you look like you are old enough to be her father. Unless she's got some serious daddy issues, I can't see why she would want to stay with you -- unless you are paying her to let you touch her." smirked Gavin.

Peter fumed in rage. This punk's snide assessment of the relationship he had with Julieanne pissed him off to no end. Before he knew it he was in Gavin's face, with his hands pulling up the startled young man by the collar.

"She left because she's hurt and confused. I want her back. Find her and bring her to me, or so help me God I'll find you and make sure you never cross me again, you fucking pathetic punk!" Peter said harshly.

Gavin didn't expect Peter to have enough strength to subdue him so quickly. The older man's strength completely caught him off guard. However, he noted that his words hit the mark a little too well.

'What the hell did Julie get herself into? Doesn't she know who this prick is?' he thought.

"Get your fucking hands off me, old man. I'll find her and get you her location. I expect payment -- half now and the remaining balance once the job is complete. Deal?" asked Gavin as he straightened his shirt once Peter released him.

"No." stated Peter.

"Look here old guy-" started Gavin before a swift punch to the throat silenced him, leaving him struggling for air. Gavin fell to the floor gasping for air as Peter hovered over him menacingly. He was sick of this little shit.

"I picked your sorry ass because I know you have some history with my Julieanne. She will listen to you. So you will find her, and you will bring her to me. If you double cross me, or allow her to get away, I will hunt you down and murder you slowly. You have no idea the connections that I have kid -- and I want her back." said Peter.

"You are fucking insane! What the hell makes you think that I'll help you get her back after you've threatened my life asshole?" asked Gavin as he struggled for breath.

"Because if you don't want your family to know the real reason you lost your job as a detective, then you'll do as I say." said Peter as he walked back to his desk.

Gavin looked at Peter incredulously.

"Did you honestly think I chose you, and ex-cop fired for allowing his alcohol addiction to overtake his rational sense, to find the one woman that actually touched my heart without knowing exactly who your ass is?" asked Peter.

"Besides, you are the only man that ever touched my Julieanne's life that I could find and trust. I need her back. Refusal isn't an option for you. I can not only give you the money to pay you, but also put you into the finest rehab facility in the world -- or buy you the best alcohol money can buy. Take your pick." said Peter nonchalantly as he stared at Gavin.

Gavin was desperate for money, and while he needed to get his act together he also needed money to survive. After a long stare down between the two men, Gavin sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I'll talk to her and convince her to come back to New York. I can't make any guarantees that she'll come running into your arms, and I hope for her sake that she doesn't get back with a snake like you." said Gavin.

Peter chuckled and looked at him with frozen, impassive eyes.

"I don't care what the hell you have to do or say to get her back to New York. I want her back & I'll do whatever it takes to get her back in my arms." said Peter.

"Ok, so where is she?" asked Gavin after a long pause.

"That's your job to find out, detective." replied Peter.

Gavin scoffed at him and turned to walk out the door of Peter's office. Once Gavin was seen walking out the front gate of the grounds of his home, Peter picked up the phone. After waiting several seconds a familiar voice came on the phone.

"Hey Kyle. How is Julieanne?"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*~* End of Chapter 5 *~*