The Art of Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love a drink, make sure you get my husband one while you at it. I'm sure he will be happy you had the balls to approach me. I'm Shannon, thanks so much for looking from across the bar. Isn't it better to admire up close?" Shannon replied as she crossed her legs in her tiny microskirt.

Alex and Ben gave each other knowing smiles.

"You're stunning, we have no problem getting your husband a drink. How long have you been coming to Bull Riders? I would definitely remember if I saw you before," Ben replied.

"Last week was our first time. We had such a good time thanks to Tad that we decided to make it a weekly thing. Tad dared me to wear something skimpy, so we took him up on his offer. You like what you see?" She said as she looked down at her skirt and top.

Shannon's vagina was starting to quiver from talking to these two hot men. She couldn't believe what was happening. She was blatantly flirting with these two single men while her husband was in the restroom. She loved it! Alex was tall with dark wavy hair, she could tell he was sporting some serious abs under his form fitting black dress shirt. Better yet he paired it with a pair of tailored black dress pants. Shannon absolutely loved the all black look. She glanced at his package and noticed a nice bulge that make her nipples tingle. Ben wasn't as tall as Alex but also in very good shape. He had a dark hair and was very attractive. His v neck designer t shirt showed off his toned chest and muscled arms.

"We love what we see! I think we need to buy Tad some drinks for his dare," Alex chuckled.

Tad made his way over to Alex and Ben to take their drink order, winking at Shannon with a smile on his face.

"What can I get for ya guys?...besides the lady next to you," Tad teased.

"Get Shannon and her husband another round on us, we also need three kamikaze shots for the guys, and a blowjob...shot, for the sexy lady next to us," Ben said as his eyes lustily looked over every inch of Shannon.

"Got it, be back in a sec," Tad leaned over and whispered in Shannon's ear. "Now you see why we encourage the skimpy outfits. It's a win win for both of us."

Shannon licked her lips and gave Tad her best fuck me eyes in reply.

"You guys come here a lot," Shannon asked.

"Every week, most often on Saturdays, we just finished our basketball league and are able to come on Friday and Saturday nights now," Alex answered.

Tad returned with the drinks and lined them up in front of the group. He placed Joel's beer and shot in front of Shannon. Ben and Alex grabbed a kamikaze shot and passed the blowjob shot to Shannon.

"Here's to Shannon and her head turning outfit," Ben toasted.

"Here's to Shannon and her head turning body in her head turning outfit," Alex corrected as he laughed.

"Awww, thanks so much guys, bottoms up," Shannon replied slyly.

They all drained their shots. Shannon's left whip cream over her lips which instantly caused the two guys cocks to stiffen. She playfully wiped in off with her finger and slid her finger in her mouth seductively, licking her finger clean.

"You know, if your hubby isn't here, you have to do his shot for him. It's a rule at Bull Riders,"

Ben teased.

Bens plan was to get as many drinks as possible in Shannon before her husband got back to lessen her inhibitions. Her skirt was so short it was driving him crazy, his eyes kept staring up and down her legs. He even caught a glimpse of her thong peeking out from underneath a time or two.

"Really? You sure you guys aren't trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me," Shannon laughed.

"Tad! Tad! Is it true I have to drink my husbands shot if he is not here?" Shannon yelled across the bar.

Tad made his way over to her with a knowing smile on his face.

"Yep rule number five, no saving shots for people not at the party, that means you have to take IT...the shot I mean," Tad laughed.

"Oh, I want to take IT...and the shot," Shannon shot right back at him.

Shannon lifted Joel's kamikaze shot and tossed it back as the three hot men around her cheered. She was beginning to feel the buzz, and was slowly felt her inhibitions lessen even more. She loved the attention she was getting from the three men and decided to push the envelope a bit and reached over and felt Alex's chest.

"Wow, nice chest, rock hard just like I like them," Shannon teased with a glint in her eye.

Joel left the bathroom and made his way back to the bar. As he exited the dance floor he couldn't believe what he saw. Shannon had two hot guys sitting next to her. She was obviously flirting with them because she reached over and felt up and down the tall guys chest next to her. His cocked jumped up again, fully engorging as blood pumped into it from his instant arousal. He decided right there to make things very interesting for them tonight.

Alex was about to reply when her husband walked up behind them.

"Hey honey, everything alright?" Joel asked Shannon teasingly.

"Everything is more than great honey," Shannon sexily replied.

"I'm sorry here's your chair back," Alex nervously answered.

"Hi, I'm Joel, no, no, keep the seat, I'll stand for awhile, besides, I think my wife is enjoying you guys and your company," Joel told him with confidence.

Ben jumped in immediately. "I'm Ben and this is Alex," we came over to tell Shannon how amazing she looks! Hope you don't mind," Ben said.

"Haha, no, you came over to hit on her, I don't blame you,". Joel said slyly. "No worries, we come here so she can flirt with guys. We love the attention don't we honey," Joel replied as he stroked his wife's arm.

"We love it more and more every week! Hehe," Shannon smiled.

The four of them carried on a great conversation for over and hour. The alcohol was flowing freely and the sexual tension was thick in the air. While deep in conversation Shannon and Alex had slowly turned their chairs towards each other. Ben was standing right next to the two of them with his back to the crowd. As he stood behind Shannon, Joel decided to ramp things up a bit and test his wife's ability to fuck with the horny guys minds.

"I want you to cross and uncross your legs so they get a peek of your pussy," Joel quietly whispered in her ear.

Shannon turned her head to look at him and grinned mischievously.

"Just what I was thinking baby, you must have been reading my mind," she whispered back.

Shannon slowly spread her legs that she had kept tightly together all night. As her legs crept open, her micro skirt rose up and exposed her pink pussy lips peeking out from her crotchless thong. She then slowly crossed her legs like it was nothing. Inside her heart was beating furiously as her pussy was exposed for the first time ever to strangers. The thrill was amazing, she felt Joel squeeze her shoulder in appreciation as she executed the tease.

Alex was mesmerized as Shannon's pussy came into full view for a few brief seconds. The sight of her pussy lips peeking out of crotchless panties made him cough out loud and almost spit out his drink. His 8.5 inch cock was thickening by the second, causing a visible bulge in his tight pants. Ben had totally missed the display as he was taking a sip of his drink. Alex tried to pretend like nothing happened, but his excitement at seeing such a beautiful pussy was like nothing he had felt in years.

Shannon was really feeling the buzz so she decided to make another move on her own.

"I want to feel your chests and your abs, do you guys mind? I've been thinking about your abs all night. It's been years since I've felt a washboard stomach," Shannon teased.

"Come on guys let her feel you up," Joel laughed.

"We're all yours baby, feel away, we work hard to keep these abs," Ben answered proudly.

Both guys stood up in front of Shannon within a foot of the front of her stool. She reached out and slowly rubbed her hands up and down each guys chest. She felt the six pack muscles and toned chests up and down, massaging her fingers over the tight ripples. Her nipples were rock hard and aching from the excitement of touching men other than her husband. Pussy juices drenched her wanting snatch. As she took her hands off she lightly brushed her hands over each guys crotch. She nodded and winked her approval to them each.

"Amazing bodies guys! I love the six packs...so hard. I bet the ladies really love rubbing up and down on those chests," ...and other things! I know I did there!" Shannon told them in a fuck me voice.

"I know a chest that I want to rub up and down," Alex said with a devilish grin.

"I think I know what chest you are talking about," Joel laughed, "It's epic, let my tell you! more shots guys, let's do this"

Tad brought over another round of shots saying they were on the house. The foursome downed the shots while giving each other high fives.

"Open your legs and cross them again," Joel whispered in Shannon's ear.

Shannon uncrossed her legs and squeezed them together again, but after ten seconds she turned her head made eye contact with Joel for a second then turned back around and slowly opened her legs about four inches, Totally exposing herself to both men. Her heart was beating like a bass drum as she waited for them both to notice. Pussy lips glistening with her dripping pussy juice were on full display. She continued to chat as if nothing was different as both men visibly gawked in wonder.

"Umm, you might want to cross your legs Shannon," Ben said regretfully, not wanting her to be accidentally exposing herself.

Joel didn't let his wife reply.

"I'm pretty sure she wants you to see. It's been along time since another man has seen that beautiful flower," Joel told him.

"You guys like my thong," Shannon whispered to them.

"It's perfect you sexy bitch, you sure do like to tease don't you," Alex stated forcefully.

"My heart and cock can't take this," Ben laughed. "Fucking awesome!"

"Why don't you guys take her to the dance floor? She hasn't been dancing in years and I'm not much of a dancer. I would appreciate it," Joel told them.

"Are you sure honey? I don't want to leave you here all by yourself," Shannon asked hoping that he would tell her to go.

"Ya, I'm gonna finish this beer, then head to the restroom, you have fun, I'll be right here," Joel told her with confidence.

"I'll finish my drink then hit the restroom also. Alex take her out, I'll take over in a while," Ben told them.

"It's on sexy, let's go burn up the dance floor," Alex replied.

Alex grabbed Shannon's hand and lead her out to the back of the dance floor by the mirrored wall. Shannon and Alex began to move their bodies seductively to the pulse of the music. Alex was totally mesmerized by the swaying of her huge tits, the skirt barely covering her ass and pussy and the sweat starting to shimmer over her whole body. He was totally in awe of the scantily clad goddess as they gyrated to the beat of the music.

Shannon couldn't believe this was happening. She was so turned on her pussy was leaking like a faucet down the insides of her thighs. Alex was so hot and his body was perfect. She couldn't stop herself from staring at his ample package. She put her hands on his chest and moved in close.

When Shannon put her hands on his chest, Alex decided to fucking go for it. He was gonna give her an experience she would remember. He put his firm hands on her bare waist and pulled her close. They slowly began to grind to the music. He slid his right leg between her legs and pulled her even closer.

When Alex slid his leg between her legs she couldn't take it anymore. She put one arm around his neck and pulled herself close. She began to grind her pussy up and down on his leg in a circular motion matching the beat of the song. She was in a trance as they moved and ground and bumped their bodies together.

Alex put his right hand on Shannon's ass and squeezed as he raised his right arm in the air to move to the pulsating beat. Shannon's pussy rubbing on his leg caused Alex's cock to spring to full erection. His cock head was forcing its way out the top of his pants with every gyration of her hips on him.

Shannon's wet pussy was leaving a wet spot on his pants that he could feel down to his skin. Her massive tits were swaying back and forth right in front of his chest. With one swipe of his hand he could have easily freed them. They both continued to dance and sexually grind their now sweat glistened bodies against each other.

At the bar Ben excused himself to the restroom while Joel finished his beer. This was just the escape Joel wanted. As soon as Ben got up he slowly made his way to the dance floor with his phone ready so he could snap some picks of his wife dancing with a hot stud. He saw her in the back grinding on his leg. Alex's hand was on her ass. Joel cock oozed precum as he stealthily snapped pictures to remember the moment.

Ben emerged from the bathroom and quickly made his way to Alex and Shannon on the dance floor. Ben was immediately aroused by what he saw. Alex had his hand on Shannon's ass as she ground her pussy into his leg.

"Is it my turn," Ben breathe heavily in Shannon's ear as he came up behind her on the dance floor.

"I think you guys can share me," Shannon answered back quickly.

Shannon turned to face Ben, putting both arms around his neck. She bent over slightly using her ass to push Alex back against the mirrored wall. Alex grabbed her hips and began to grind his swollen crotch on her ass.

"Holy shit!" Ben muttered under his breath as he stared at Shannon's massive swaying tits tantalizingly teasing him.

As she bent over grinding her ass on Alex, Shannon's tits fell out of her cowl drape top in full view of Ben. She lightly pressed her lips on his neck as all three erotically moved in rhythm to the music.

"Unnnnn," Shannon moaned in Ben's ear. The feeling of Alex's large cock on her ass was putting her in a state of ecstasy.

"Pull up the back of my skirt Ben, I want him to grind his hard cock on my bare ass as you hold me!" Shannon moaned in his ear.

Ben lifted up the back of Shannon's skirt so Alex could grind on her bare ass. The guys winked and high fived each other. Dancing with such a horny piece of ass had definitely made their night.

Shannon's body was quivering with electricity as she began to squat and bounce her body up and down between them. Every time she bounced down, her skirt rode up exposing her swollen pussy lips and ass. People were beginning to take notice and slowly turned towards them watching the show. The sweat soaked cowl top clung to her tits as she squatted down with her face right in front of bens budging crotch. The closeness to Ben's cock sent a second waterfall of wetness down the insides of her thighs. Turning to face Alex she bounced down in front of his package. As she turned she noticed in the mirrored wall that quite a few people on the dance floor were watching her every move. She smiled naughtily to herself with satisfaction. When the song finished she grabbed both guys hands.

"Let's go find Joel, and have a drink before last call," Shannon told the boys as she lead them off the dance floor.

"You get some good pics?" Tad asked Joel as he walked back up to the bar at sat on his stool.

"Fucking epic Tad, she looked amazing out there! Can't wait to show her the pics!" Joel answered back.

"Listen, I want to talk to you about making this a regular thing. Tonight I've talked three other ladies in to coming back next week in skimpier outfits because of the attention they saw Shannon getting. I will comp all your drinks and cover charge if you guys show up every weekend and do your thing. Plus, I'll have our driver pick you up and drive you home in the exclusive Bull Riders club van. That way you never have to worry about a DUI. How about it?" Tad proposed.

"Wow, I don't know what to say, it's an amazing opportunity that I'm sure I can talk her into. I just wish we had that ride home tonight. Both of us are pretty wasted hehe," Joel snickered.

"Tell you what, I will personally drive you home in the van tonight at closing if you shake on my agreement right now. You guys can pick up your car tomorrow with no worries," Tad said.

"Deal, we'll be here every weekend doing our thing, how about another beer since I'm not driving now?" Joel grinned.

Shannon sat down on the stool next to Joel shimmering with sweat as the panting guys stood behind them both.

"Hey baby, the boys really showed me a good time on the dance floor! We're gonna get another round before last call. Dancing can make you real thirsty for a lot of things," Shannon smirked as she boldly stared at Alex and Ben's cocks.

"Already on the way guys, I saw you heading back and ordered the last round," Joel replied.

Thanks for letting us dance with her Joel! She was fucking amazing out there. My cock is still throbbing!" Ben mischievously added.

"Anytime guys, why don't you give her your numbers so we can meet up again soon," Joel told them.

"You sure you don't need us to take you home, you guys are pretty drunk," Alex hinted with hope in his voice. Alex wanted nothing more than to ravage this horny sluts body.

"Thanks, but we have a ride home already," Joel told them sadly.

Shannon looked at Joel with a questioning look on her face, wondering what he was talking about.

"It's ok, Tad and I worked out an agreement. He's offered to take us home in the Bull Riders club van. I'll fill in the details when we get home," Joel whispered in her ear as he lightly kissed her cheek.

The lights came up in the bar and Tad and Ben gave Shannon their numbers promising her that they would meet up again soon. They both tightly hugged Shannon pressing her ample chest into them. They shook Joel's hand and headed to the door very blue balled with forlorn looks on their faces.

"Poor guys, you teased them to the brink of submission," Joel laughed.

"And I know you loved every second of it," Shannon cooed back.

"You guys ready? Your chariot awaits?" Tad laughed.

Tad climbed into the drivers seat of the black club van. The windows were limo tinted all around and the outside had a giant black silhouette of a bull bucking with a topless women riding it's back. The van had two rows of bench seats behind the driver with about six feet of open carpeted area behind the second row of seating. Shannon wondered why a club van only had two rows of bench seating, but quickly dismissed it in her buzzed haze. She sat right in the middle of the bench so she could see Tad in the rear view mirror. Joel climbed into the front passenger seat next to Tad.

"Sorry Joel, you have to ride in the back. Only employees are allowed in the front. Besides I'm sure you will enjoy yourself much more back there," Tad said as he looked longingly at Shannon.

"No problem," Joel replied as he climbed in back and slid in next to his hot wife.

Joel put his arm around his wife as he relaxed next to her for the ride home. Tad entered the address in the gps making sure to program the route for the longest amount of time home.

"Shannon you looked amazing tonight, you really had the two guys hitting on you worked up!" Tad snickered.

"Thanks Tad, you were right, skimpier outfits are the way to go at your bar. I can't wait to see what you think of what I'm wearing next week," Shannon said with a devious tone.

Tad peered in the rear view mirror oogling Shannon's stacked body. He was kind of disappointed he didn't get much of a chance to flirt with her tonight, but that was one the disadvantages of running a profitable business.

Shannon caught Tad staring at her though the rear view mirror and was instantly aroused again. She loved the way he was mentally fucking her with his eyes. Being really buzzed gave her fuel to push her limits again. She slowly opened her legs up exposing her crotchless thong with pussy lips hanging out.