The Art of Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of this view? Do you like what you see Tad?" Shannon asked him in a slutty voice.

"Fuck yes I do, I was thinking about a glimpse of that all night! You are so fucking hot!" Tad throatily replied.

Joel loved what was happening and decided to up the ante. With his right arm he released her tits from the cowl top.

"What about these Tad? How bad did you want to see these amazing tits, look how big and hard her nipples are!" Joel says as he exposed his wife.

"Those are the best tits I have ever seen," Tad gasped, trying not to crash off the side of the road.

Shannon began to moan quietly as Joel exposed her to Tad. She wanted nothing more than to take a hard cock right now. Her sexual tension had reached its crescendo and she needed a release. She took Joel's hand and placed it on her inner thigh.

"Look at his hands rubbing my thighs right now Tad! How does it look to see me groped in front of you?" Do you want a piece of this pussy?" Shannon panted.

All Tad said was "Fuuucckkk!"

Joel spread her legs open even wider as he rubbed and massaged Shannon's inner thighs in front of Tad. He lightly brushed his fingers over her dangling pussy lips causing her to moan in need. With his left hand her cupped her breast and lightly squeezed her rock hard nipple.

Joel was amazed as he felt how wet Shannon's inner thighs were. The crotchless thong had caused all her seeping pussy juices to run down her inner thighs creating a slick sheen. He slid two fingers in her pussy as Shannon bucked.

"Look Tad her fucking pussy is dripping for you! She is thinking about you taking her with your hard cock!" Joel forcefully stated to Tad.

Shannon moaned as her sopping pussy was finger fucked in front of Tad. They were giving him the show of his life. Shannon grabbed her 34ddd tits as she gyrated on Joel's delving fingers rubbing on her g-spot.

"You guys are killing me right now, but don't fucking stop. This is amazing! You two are so fucking hot," Tad replied.

"Tad, I need Joel to fuck me right NOW! So don't fucking crash the van ok!" Shannon cried.

She unzipped Joel's pants and pulled out Joel's precum dripping six inch cock. Stroking it up and Down. She moaned as she squeezed his precum out and wiped it on her pussy lips. She took his cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down as Tad stared in the rear view mirror while trying not to rear end the car in front of him. Tad unzipped his pants and pulled out his engorged thick 8 inch manhood. He slowly jacked himself off as Shannon blew her husband in the seat behind him. Shannon looked up to see Tad watching and it excited her even more. She crouched up and removed Joel's pants. Next she slid him over so he was right in the middle of the bench to give Tad the best view.

"Tad I'm going to imagine fucking you now!" She groaned.

Shannon lifted her skirt up past her belly button and slowly lowered her dripping pussy onto her husbands throbbing shaft reverse cowgirl style. She looked into Tads eyes as she fucked, slowing sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. She bent over, grabbed the back of Tads seat and moaned loudly when she saw him with his cock out masturbating. She started to rhythmically bounce up and down on her husbands cock as she talked dirty to Tad.

"Mmmmmm, Tad your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy. Take me now! Fuck me hard! Ohhhh Fuccckkkk! Taaaaaddddd! Shannon screamed in the moving van.

Joel was getting so turned on by Shannon talking about fucking Tad right in front of him that he stood her up and bent her over and began wildly slamming his cock into her doggy style. Her head was only two feet away from Tads pulsing cock.

Shannon watched Tad with pure lust in her heart as he madly stroked his thick cock. He began to whisper to her as she was getting railed from behind.

"Ohhh shannon, I'm going to fill your pussy up with my cum. Then I'll take you again with it still dripping out of you! Take that cock and imagine it's mine slamming you!" Tad groaned.

"Omg! Joel...Tad, I'm cummmmmminnggg!" Shannon's whole body convulsed as she exploded on her husbands cock.

Tads dirty talk had pushed her over the edge and she wanted nothing more than to return the favor.

"Honey, I want more, keep fucking me! I want to see Tad blow his load!" Shannon moaned.

Joel began to pound Shannon's sopped pussy with a renewed vigor. She ground and thrust on her husband like she had never done before. Her cum dripped down Joel's shaft creating a white sheen.

"I want to you to fuck me like this so bad Tad! Mmmmm...stroke your cock, imagine what my pussy is gonna feel like when you take me! Stroke that cock, cum for me Tad!" Shannon screamed!

Tad pulled into the driveway of their house and slammed the van into park. He pistoned his palm up and down on his cock imagining himself thrusting deep into Shannon's pussy.

"Yessss Shannon! Her it cums!" Tad moaned loudly.

Tads jizz erupted from his cock shooting all over his chest and Shannon's arm. The second Tad came Joel erupted.

"Ahhhhhhhh baby! Imagine it's Tad cumming in you right now!" Joel shouted.

Joel's cum erupted from his cock head spewing deep into her pussy. The image of Tads jizz filling her pussy caused Shannon to orgasm for a second time.

"Gaaaaawwwddddddd! I'm cumming again baby! His cum feels so good in me!" Shannon screamed out loud.

"Holy shit guys, you are insatiable," Tad said as he tucked his cock back into his pants. "How am I gonna explain this cum covered shirt to the guys when I get back?" Tad laughed nervously.

"I'm sure you'll figure something out Shannon said playfully. Thanks for the ride sexy, see you next week!"

Shannon climbed out of the club van with cum visibly dripping down the insides of her thighs. She turned, looked at Tad, wiped some of his cum off her arm, reached between her legs and rubbed it on her pussy lips. She winked, turned and grabbed her husbands hand as they entered the house.

End part 2