The Ascension of Will Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will closed his eyes again and leaned back against the wall. He wondered if he could sleep through most of the time. He fondly recalled that in high school he had once slept for eighteen hours straight. He focused on other amusing high school memories, trying to keep his sanity and pass the time.

Will drifted off to sleep and woke up with a start. He was stiff and sore all over. His nose and his full bladder ached. He no longer saw the light outside of the door and wondered if they were sleeping.

He tried to ignore his need to urinate, but the more he fought it, the more he needed to go. It didn't help that he was naked and cold. He wanted to call out for help, but they had told him not to speak. Will thought about pissing on their wall and floor, but he was afraid of what they would do to him. After several more agonizing minutes, the idea of the dog bowls occurred to him. Will groped around in the dark until he found them. He positioned them in a corner and managed to relieve himself without making a mess.

He laid down on the cold tile floor and his thoughts returned to his predicament. Days ago, agreeing to be a slave seemed like an easy life. He had already been raped, how much worse could slavery be?

Now he admitted to himself that he was wrong. This was much worse. In mere hours they had managed to reduce him to a caged animal. He settled on a plan to play along until he got a chance to escape. He just had to make it through this first.

Hours drug by and Will continued to drift in and out of sleep. His stomach began painfully growling and his throat was unbearably dry. They had not given him anything to drink since he had arrived. The hunger and thirst made it impossible for him to fall asleep again. Finally, he stood up and began to pace around the cage. He was overjoyed when he noticed that there was again light coming through one of the doors.

Will pressed his ear to the door, but he could not hear anything. He wondered if the cage had some soundproofing added to it. Surely, the others would be awake by now.

After growing tired of listening, Will began pacing again. At least it took his mind off of things a little. Always the perpetual daydreamer, Will focused on thoughts of a novel he was planning on writing one day. He managed to center on that for some time.

He began dozing again and, as his mind wound down, memories of his earlier punishment flashed through his mind. He awoke several times in a cold sweat. He could not suppress the feelings of guilt that kept surfacing. Not only for bringing himself in the situation, but also for finding pleasure during the punishment.

Will was sitting in the corner of the cage when the light finally came on, blinding him at first. He did not remember sitting down, but he must have done it some time ago because his legs were numb.

The door swung open and Will could make out the silhouette of the Master.

"Get up," the Master said flatly.

Will braced himself against the corner and struggled to stand up. His legs threatened to give out on him.

"Thank me for your punishment."

"Thank you, Master," Will whispered. His tongue felt like it was made out of sandpaper.

"I have a present for you, boy."

Will's eyes were still adjusting to the light and he could not see that the Master was holding a thick piece of chain and a steel ankle cuff. The man threaded one end of the chain through the link of the fence and locked it on with a small padlock.

"Come here, boy," he demanded.

Will realized that this would give him little chance for escape.

"Please, Master, I won't run away," he attempted to plead. Will was disgusted with himself for sounding like such a pussy.

The man asked incredulously, "Are you defying me again?"

"No, Master." Will considered trying to run again, but he was afraid of the punishment if he was caught. Besides, he didn't think his legs would carry him further than the bedroom door. Tentatively, he stepped forward until he was within reach of the man.

The man bent down and fastened the ankle cuff around Will's left ankle. He also locked it in place with a small but heavy padlock. The feeling of weight on his ankle filled Will with dread.

"Clean yourself up in the bathroom and then get to work," the man said coldly before walking away.

Will paused for a brief moment to inspect the lock and chain. There must have been at least a hundred feet of chain. They were both solidly secured to the bottom of the chain link. Both the locks and chain appeared to be made out of steel. He regretted not putting up more of a fight.

He dolefully walked to the other side of the cage and found the door to the bathroom unlocked. He went inside and used the toilet before getting in the shower.

In the shower he drank some water, but it did little to soothe his scratchy throat or quench his thirst. He carefully washed away the dried blood from around his nose. The hot water stung his skin, but being clean made him feel slightly better. He dared not to linger in the shower too long and forced himself to get out.

Next he shaved and then Will took time to comb his long hair. He noticed in the mirror that his face was bruised in several places. Especially his nose. He wondered if it was broken. There were also bruises around his wrists and ankles from the cuffs. He turned and looked at his back, he was not surprised to see several open cuts from the cane and many more marks.

Will decided he had spent enough time in the bathroom. As he walked out, he wondered if they were going to feed him at all or let him starve to death.

He found his way back to the living room. Amy and the Master were sitting together watching television.

"Where would you like me to start, Master?" Will asked humbly. He felt utterly humiliated standing in front of them nude except for the ankle chain and collar.

"The kitchen. I suppose you're hungry. You can have whatever is left on the stove," the Master said without bothering to look away from the television.

Will stood there for a moment, waiting for further instructions. When nothing else was said, he continued walking down the hall, careful not to catch his chain on anything. The thought of what they would do to him if he broke anything made his blood run cold.

Just past the front door, the hall opened into the vast kitchen. Will went to the stove. The clock on the stove said that it was just past midnight and the food on it looked coagulated and cold. Will's stomach growled anyway and he quickly ate what was left.

After the food was gone, Will began searching for cleaning supplies. He found them under the kitchen sink and began to work. It took him over an hour just to clean the kitchen. By the time he finished the parts of the house he could reach, it was four in the morning. Exhausted, he tried to quietly make his way back to the cage. Every one else in the house appeared to be asleep.

He laid down and slept for a few hours before the Master awoke him.

"Help me in the shower, boy," the Master stood over him and ordered.

Will groggily got up and went with him into the bathroom. The Master was already naked and Will started the shower for him. He stepped inside and motioned for Will to do the same.

Grudgingly, Will did as he beckoned.

"Suck my cock," he said and pushed Will down by the shoulder to his knees.

He took the man's soft penis in his mouth and began to suck him. As Will sucked him, he could feel the cock slowly growing thicker in his mouth. He continued taking it in and out of his mouth. After minutes, Will's jaw began to hurt. The man seemed determined to hold out from orgasming as long as possible.

Will paused for a moment in an attempt to regain his momentum.

"If I don't cum in the next minute, I'm going to fuck you in the ass...dry," the Master growled from above Will.

Will looked up at him in disbelief. He began sucking him again. He did not think of anything else other than thrusting the Master's cock in and out of his mouth. Mercifully, he felt the Master begin to tense against him. Will prepared himself for him to cum in his mouth. Instead, he pulled out and ejaculated on Will's face, hitting him just under the right eye. His hot sticky cum mixed with water as it ran down Will's cheek.

"Your cock sucking skills need some work," the Master said dryly, "so you're going to blow me everyday."

Will mechanically nodded and stood up. The Master handed him some soap and turned around. Will hesitated before starting. He felt strange touching another man this way, but he continued.

Once out of the shower, Will helped him get dressed. When they were finished the Master wordlessly left, leaving Will to go back to his cage.

Will reentered it from the bathroom and peered into the bedroom. He could see that Amy was still asleep, sprawled across the bed. He gingerly laid back down on the floor and tried to go back to sleep. Just as he began to doze, he heard footsteps approaching.

"Get your fucking ass up, you lazy bitch," Julia said from inside the bathroom.

Will sat up and looked at her dumbly for a moment. She was completely naked. He managed to get to his feet without gawking at her any more than he already had.

"You need to help me shower," she said with a scowl.

Will followed her into the shower just as he had done with the Master. She had him wash her first. Will happily caressed every part of her body with soapy warm water from her shoulders down to her feet. When he was finished, she told him to make her cum.

Will knelt between her legs while she supported herself against the shower wall. She draped one of her long legs over his shoulder to allow him full access to her pussy. Will remembered what she had liked the night before and immediately began flicking her clit with his tongue. Will began to get hard, but the chastity device surrounding his cock made it painful. Hearing her moaning in pleasure only made it worse and he struggled to continue.

He was relieved when he felt her quiver against him as she came.

She rinsed herself off one last time before she stepped out of the shower.

"Oh, poor thing..." she said with pretend sincerity as she noticed his cock vainly trying to get free.

"Let me fuck you," Will blurted out. He was still standing in the shower with water spraying him in the face. He imagined he looked like a drowned rat to her.

"Maybe tonight...if you're a good boy," she said, making a point to bend over as she dried off, showing Will her round ass and pink cunt.

Will could not bring himself to look away even though looking at her wet inner folds was not helping to get rid of his erection. She slowly stood up, tossing her shoulder length red hair aside, and sauntered out of the bathroom without saying anything more to him.

Will got out of the shower and dried off.

In an attempt to take his mind off of his throbbing cock, he went into the closet and began cleaning up the urine that he had neglected to dispose of. He cleaned up the dog bowls and began walking around the house, pretending to clean. Will looked around carefully but he could not find a telephone or computer within reach of his chain. Both the front door and the patio door were also just out of his reach.

"I'm going to work. You better make sure you have dinner ready at six." Julia stopped to tell him as she was walking out the door. She was dressed in a short black business suit with shiny black high heels that showed off her milky white legs perfectly. Will felt blood involuntarily rushing back to his cock again.

He went into the living room and flipped on the television. He tried to concentrate on anything other than his trapped penis. Eventually, he dozed off on the couch.

"You better not let Rob catch you sleeping out here," Amy smiled at him as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about having a naked slave boy sitting on the couch.

Amy sat down next to him. She was wearing an old white tee shirt and faded black cotton shorts. Her dirty blonde hair was disheveled, but she looked a little more attractive to Will than she had the night before.

They watched television together in awkward silence for almost an hour before Will spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me it was going to be like this?" Will asked.

"You're our first real slave. I didn't know he was going to be that mean to you...he's not like that with me." Amy looked down at her hands, avoiding his gaze.

"I want to leave." Will knew he was taking a huge risk by telling her this, but he felt he could trust her.

"I'm sorry, I don't have the key to the locks," she said wistfully.

"You could call my parents for me." Will tried to look at her to read her reaction, but she was still avoiding him.

"There's no phone in the house, besides I'd get beaten myself if I did that," she frowned.

Will sighed and remained silent.

"I know where the key to that is," Amy smiled, motioning to the chastity devise.

Will tried to appear disinterested, but he had not forgotten showering with the Mistress earlier.

Amy shyly smiled at him again and ran her fingers up Will's thigh.

"I could make it up to you," Amy stood up and extended her hand to Will. He frowned, but took it anyway and followed her into the bedroom.

She went to the dresser, opened the first drawer, and fished out a tiny key.

Will sat on the bed and watched as she knelt between his legs so she could remove the cage. When his cock was free, she took it in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it slowly.

Will inhaled deeply as she continued to suck him. After the hellish events of the night before, this felt like he was in nirvana.

Amy stopped sucking him and stood up to remove her clothes. She was not wearing a bra or panties. Her body was not the best Will had ever seen, but under the circumstances, it looked like the essence of beauty. She did have large breasts for her size and a well shaped waist.

Amy kissed him on the lips and fell on top of him. Will's cock easily slipped inside of her. She ground against him for a few moments and Will quickly came, but remained hard.

Will motioned for her to get off of him and onto her knees. He entered her pussy from behind and began fucking her again. He could feel her wetness leaking out of her, onto his legs. He moaned as he came inside of her for a second time. Amy responded by pushing back against him. Will could feel her pussy trying to tighten around his cock as she came.

"I need to go clean up, he'll be home soon," Amy said softly as Will pulled out of her.

She got off the bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

When she emerged, Will went inside to do the same and took the opportunity to use the bathroom. He was not looking forward to putting the cage back on.

As soon as he went back into the bedroom, Amy walked over to him and put the cage back on. Will felt ashamed that he was allowing himself to be dominated by another submissive.

"I'll help you make dinner," Amy said when she finished.

Will followed her into the kitchen and she instructed him on where things were. Luckily, Will had taken home economics in high school and he knew his way around the kitchen better than most 19 year old boys.

The Master arrived home at six o'clock and the Mistress shortly after. He and Amy nearly had everything finished when they called Will into the dining room. Both were sitting at the table.

"It's time to practice your oral service, boy," the Master said.

Will paused in the doorway for a moment before moving to the Master. The Master took out his cock and presented it to Will.

Will got on his knees and began performing as requested. His jaw hurt again, but he managed to continue until the Master came in his mouth. He choked down his semen.

Next, Will went to the Mistress. She was still wearing the short black skirt and she opened her legs for Will. He could see that she was not wearing any panties. She slid her skirt up so he could reach her pussy. She withered against him as he licked her.

"Stop," she gasped as she began cumming.

Will stopped and emerged from between her legs.

He crawled from under the table and went back to the kitchen to serve their dinner. They did not allow Will to eat with them, so he began cleaning again.

The evening wore on and they had Will sit at their feet while they watched television. The Mistress instructed Will to get on his hands and knees in front of her so she could prop her feet up on him.

At ten o'clock, the Master said, "I guess it's time to see if this boy can properly fuck a woman."

Will looked up in surprise. He followed them to the bedroom and watched as the three of them took their clothes off.

The Master began groping and kissing Amy and Will prayed that he would not discover that he'd already fucked her.

Julia approached Will with the key to his cage and unlocked it. She forcefully grabbed his cock and began stroking it. Despite her roughness, Will began to get hard from the touch of her soft hands. She led him to the bed and pushed him down. Will laid on his back and waited as she mounted him.

Her cunt was much tighter than Amy's and Will was not sure how long he was going to be able to last. She enthusiastically bucked her hips against Will's, until it was almost painful for him. Will reached up to touch her nipples and she slapped his hands away.

"Rub my clit," she demanded.

Will positioned his thumb against her clit and rolled it underneath. Julia rhythmically tightened around him as she began to cum and Will could no longer control himself. His own cock thickened as he came.

Julia unceremoniously got off of him and Will sat back up. The Master was earnestly fucking Amy next to him on the bed. Will was not sure what he was supposed to do. He sat on the bed and waited. Julia gathered up her clothes and left the room.

The Master noticed that Will was finished servicing Julia and grunted, "Come over here and lick my balls."

Will considered refusing him, but his common sense willed him to comply. There was no point in fighting. If he refused, he would just be beaten again.

Hesitantly, Will went over to the man and put his head down between his legs. The smell of sweat and sex was pungent, but he forced himself to start licking. Will sighed a silent sigh of relief when the man groaned. He pulled out of Amy's cunt and Will moved out of the way.

His reprieve was short lived.

"Eat her," the man said as he laid back in bed to watch.

Will looked at Amy's cunt with repulsion. It was an angry red and dripping with fresh semen.

"I said eat her," the Master said angrily.

Will frowned. He could not bring himself to start. However, he knew he had already hesitated too long.

Amy did not say anything and the room became eerily silent.

The Master suddenly bolted upright and grabbed Will by the back of the neck. He forced his head down between Amy's legs.

"When I tell you to do something, boy, you better fucking do it..." the Master chastised, "I'm going to whip you when you're done with this."

Will tried to struggle, but the man held him down easily. He tentatively stuck out his tongue and began licking the cocktail of fluids. Amy moaned and the man let go of Will's neck. He settled back again to watch. Will continued until he was told to stop. He was not sure if Amy came again and did not really care if she did or didn't.

The Master put the cage back on Will's cock and went to the dresser. Will recognized what he took out as a cat o' nine tails.

"Get on your knees and lace your fingers behind your head," the Master instructed Will.

Will did as he was told. He gritted his teeth and waited for the first strike. It quickly came across his back. Will involuntarily jumped from his position, yelping. The Master continued to lash him across his back and chest. Tears formed in Will's eyes and he struggled to hold his position.