The Ascension of Will Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not defy me again," the man said as he finished, "you're spending the night in the cage."

Will nodded.

"Help me get undressed, boy."

Will cautiously stood up. The pain in his back was almost unbearable. He was still sore from the caning. He limped to follow the Master into the bathroom. He helped him unbutton his shirt and took his dirty clothes into the laundry room.

Will returned to the bathroom and waited in silence with his head down. Over the last two days he felt like he'd managed to sink to an unimaginable new low.

"Get in your cage," the Master said before he walked out of the bathroom. Will could hear him going down the hall.

Will walked in the cage and was surprised to find that someone had placed a blanket on the floor for him. He laid down on his side in an attempt to avoid his sore flesh.

Amy appeared and whispered, "Good night."

"Thanks for the blanket," Will said hoarsely.

She smiled back at him, "We'll have fun again tomorrow."

Will nodded his head despite the fact that he wasn't very anxious to fuck anything again at the moment.

The Master returned and shut the bathroom door. Will heard it lock from the outside followed by more footsteps.

Seconds later, he appeared at the bedroom door. He didn't say anything about the blanket.

"See you in the morning," the man said as he closed the second door and locked it.

The light went off in the cage and Will settled down to sleep. He thought about his situation. He would not have any choice but to somehow cope...for a while at least.