All Comments on 'The Ass is Always Greener'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Hilarious! A terrific spin on BTB.....burn the bastard! I love it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

The green-eyed monster struck. And it worked like a charm.

Great tale of consequences.

Five Stars

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WILL PROOF POSITIVE BE ENOUGH FOR THE COURTS

and St Paddy strikes again with his green shilaleigh. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
' One & Done ' Dysfunction ?

Bob Dylan had a song on seminal 'Blood on Tracks ' album called "You’re

A Big Girl Now" where the woman is methodically taking leave of the shocked and disbelieving singer/ narrator. This story reminds me of it ...a little.

The woman here used to be vulnerable and grateful for Sean's comfort and attentions from world that mocked her aesthetic appearance. But now multiple things have changed that equation. Her once " White Knight " has wronged her with infidelity, so she's leaving him. No matter that up until the discovery of photographs, he was her hero for two decades. No reconciliation. It's over and that's it.

Time will tell if the narrator's " one strike and you're done was a wise one. It seems a bit abrupt to me but I'm not her. Obviously. All other mention of Sean hither to unsanctioned canoodling were positive. .

Hey, its only a story. In the end , right or wrong indifferent that the initial maiden under duress by oafs for her dicey looks, has discarded her hero for being a zero . She's grown up and now out. She's a big girl now.

Love is so simple, to quote a phrase

You've known it all the time, I'm learnin' it these days

Oh, I know where I can find you, oh

In somebody's room

It's a price I have to pay

You're a big girl all the way

I thank moreandmore for sharing .

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
Fantastic tale

Thanks for sharing this lovely tale - I'm impressed at the restraint show by the protagonist, she could have been so much more vindictive.

I would have called 911 and stated there was a raving naked man on the front porch and let them deal with it.

5/5

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkabout 6 years ago
Btb

So it is okay to BTB a guy, but not a girl?

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
LMAO!

A terrific St Patty's Day flash story, thanks!

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
She got her revenge...

She got her revenge without using any violence...Short and to the point story...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Guess he found out it was greener on the other side of the fence.

Too late.

And, she's right!

Thanks, it was fun, and poignant.

P.S. I think she, and all women like her, are beautiful.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Hahaha!

Delightful and love your title!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great.

Good work. 5.

gldngolfergldngolferabout 6 years ago
Nicely done

A new way of getting proof positive that your spouse is cheating.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
I call it The Hook

But honestly, it is better called novelty.

You won me over as soon as this story wasn't about a 5'6" redhead/blonde/black haired Helen of Troy. A real person, not a Fap Star.

So I was pretty content. The writing was...workable (lost a point from me there). I don't like present tense style and there were a few clunky parts throughout. 'Vile' is evil (Same letters). Vial is a small tube or bottle. Autocorrect is vile. Just saying. I bet you never make that mistake again.

The revenge method was quite clever. Women have to get creative, lacking all that Navy SEALS training that men seem to have in such abundance in these stories.

I opened this story in despair because it wasn't one of my normal list of writers. I don't regret reading it for a moment.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 6 years ago
Clever, original revenge

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Haven't read a nice Burn The Bastard since AmyYum switched themes. Well done. Thanks for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK

Except for the abuse of the comma issues.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
That worked really well

He was trying to get a married woman pregnant?

Yeah, that always ends up well!

A good flash story with a St Patrick's Day theme.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritabout 6 years ago
...really?

The anonymous poster is complaining about perceived cowardice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
...really?

Someone thinks having a username on a porn site makes what you say worth listening to? No one cares, chief.

The story made me laugh, the comments had me rolling. Spousal abuse? He deserved it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Re: Laughably bad

Maybe it was bad... but certainly not as bad or idiotic as your comment.

"Bad that she put the dye in the condom. That's considered both assault and spousal abuse."

... Really?! Please name us one place in North America where that would be the case.

And you thought the story was pure fiction...

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Hey - husbands are assholes too.

What this site needs more of is way more BTBastards stories, and not the ones that were prompt by the other woman's husband first finding out about the cheating.

Anyone that get exactly what's coming to them for being unfaithful is all good to me - I do not discriminate, in that regard, based on genre.

I'm happy Sallie got her revenge; I'm happy she got her divorce; and I'm happy she left her ex almost balless.

Karma, baby... gotta love it!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Well, if your username is:

MattblackUK, or amischiefmaker, or FD45, or the others who have actually written good stories, yes. I care about them. I care about thoughtful anonymous comments. Why allow them, if you aren't going to read them? If you are a known nasty trolly person, or make hateful anonymous comments, no. No one cares about those.

I wish we would get over this anonymous vs ID thing. All the keyboard warrior things are ugly, whether done by people with a userID or anonymously.

I liked this little story. It was funny and quirky. The obligatory testicle removal was a bit of a cliche, but hey, it was a fun read and not meant to be anything else. Good job. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Laughed out loud

5* for originality and lol funny.

anonjerry

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
She was a spirited gal

The truth is, if you like the person looks are not relevant after the first dates. I have to admit that I was had a prejudice against heavily made up women.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 6 years ago
Kind of cute

And appropos of st pats day. I like she found a way to mark the occasion and prove that ugly is as ugly does:) . As for the title....*lol*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you go girl

For all you cheaters out there, I hope this happens to all of you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A good reverse story

The male cheater pays one hell of a price, now that should happen to the male whore president Trump.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
Fun story

full marks ***** for a fun short story. Hope to see more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one.

Too few Lit writers realise that while a person can exist without self respect they can never live withou it.

I always enjoy a well written burn the bitch and burn the bastard - just as good.

Thanks.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
lol

loved the ink thing first time i read something like that here, dont really relate to a cheating husband as much as the usual cheating wife but it entertained me so ty

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Green with envy

Wish I could write like that. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
endercucke77 has a good point

harder to spank then leave a nasty comment on cheating husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Attitudes

I find it interesting that authors appear find it necessary, on a site that commentators claim to be overwhelmingly American, to address male cheating only in a humous context when actually 'burn the bastard' is just as valid as 'burn the bitch'.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Ah, the Irish

What a delightful short story. A different twist from anything that I have read before. Yes, I did enjoy it and you do have a touch of the devil in you.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Titles

LOVED that title. I really liked the story, cute, funny, and devilish. This needs to be in one of the contests I think. :) 5big* I laughed my as off, when I read the condom alteration and connected the title.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
LW cat.

Why is it that this seems to be the BTB & BTB category? I was thinking it was Loving Wives, about relationships, not the destruction of them. Anyone got an answer?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

Original, funny and kind of sad. Five stars winging your way.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Yeah

It's Brilliant! It's true we laugh at something that is so serious! I'm guilty of as well!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD

It's what cheaters deserve.

cordialddcordialddalmost 6 years ago
sorry I missed this the first time through

As an Irishman the fatalistic humor plays well. Make lemonade and use it to chase the whiskey. Great little tale.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read it again

Read this again on my journey through the archives. Loved it the first time. Loved it more this time.

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Great story - loved the female cheater's husband

Great effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent, very nice touch on the green ink, hard to hide the truth that way,

rjordanrjordanover 5 years ago
Anon vs Member

Re: sbrooks

1) A troll is a troll. The content determines whether the comment is trolling, not the username. It's pretty easy to identify a troll with a quick glance at the comment whether from Anon or a member. Even easier to skip it.

2) Chances are good someone signing Anonymous isn't considering how convenient it is to respond. People have a lot of reasons to sign anonymously besides posting a troll. I've said it before. I get more interesting comments from Anonymous than I do from members.

Signing Anonymous may be for deceit. But it also may allow being more truthful in criticism. It's easy to tell the difference by scanning the comment.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
Clever enjoyable read

Refreshing originality.

Thanks for sharing.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 5 years ago
Funny as all hell

Reat story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice job...

...thoroughly enjoyed your story. 5 star.. thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a little question for sean

When you look back on what might have been........are you GREEN with envy for you lost. ASSHOLE!!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tried it from the other side?

Glad you did. Gave you a five. I've been going back through all your stories. Many get high marks from me. Some leave me conflicted about who you are and where you stand. But you're one of my favorites now. Please keep writing more and more (as someone else already commented)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BASED

Absolutely based. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ugly has...

nothing to do with procreation - never has and never will - it's all alcohol and hormones

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

She was beautiful enough to have their two children - what is good for the goose is just as good for the gander. This is a great story for L-LW - equality - CHEATERS die but never soon enough. Second read - still 6*.

Actually, I'd like to know what his kids felt/experienced. As CHEATERS affect the whole family.

If it was me (a man) I'd eat a bullet as she earned much much much better and deserves freedom to let her find a loving, faithful, partner....... Hooyah, Salute! .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs an ending

Would have loved if this had continued and she'd found someone who could really appreciate her. The set up of her having an unattractive face prods my sympathy enough that I want to see her end up with lasting love. Such a shame she wasted so much of her life on a guy who started out decent and turned into a cheating scumbag. Would have liked to see how their kids responded to their break up as well.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Ace

Very good. He got everything he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

The shithead got what he deserved! And what a fun way it was delivered! 5*s.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Five Stars!

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 4 years ago
MORE, please!

Please more like this!!! Awesome!!!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great story

What a perfect time of the year to find this great little story. This would make St Paddy laugh.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Men??

I hate cheaters no matter if men or women!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Second reading still great

And the lucky leprechaun is

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
revenge

I love stories like this where the revenge is not over the top but well thought out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hilarious!

Absolutely great story. Short and beautifully done. 5*s.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Nice .She didn't put up with his cheating.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Reasonable

Reasonable story,but how come Sean's attacker wasn't arrested,the hospital would have to report the assault?.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Delightful!

What a nice short, yet robust story. I am personally more in favor of the permanent ink than the Super Glue or acid used by some other authors. Death or dis- "member" -ment seems too harsh, even for serial adulterers.

Keep 'em comin'.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Looks aren't everything!

She sounds like a winner. That was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Why the cruel jokes just because she isn't pretty?! Looks aren't everything. It's the personality that really counts, except with the shallow idiots. she got him good!! 5 stars.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely enjoyable, right to the end!

VinastodaVinastodaalmost 3 years ago

Let's watch as a marriage dyes.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Hilarious! I think I love this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tampering with condoms is mean, but dye is fine. I'm just glad she didn't go poking holes like those asshole dudes in some stories, bringing unwanted life into the world just to score points against a whore they still love. I never liked that plotline, and I hope people stop using it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Burn that bastard! What a great girl.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Despite

Despite what Sean did,he didn't deserve to be assaulted to that extent.Hopefully the husband got jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have used scarlet or red!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now THAT is the definition of "a woman scorned".

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sean is trash and got what he deserved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These cheaters got exacrly what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Based, no he gets to get crushed by the Divorce courts. Couldn't happen to a more deserving asswipe

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Odd, I see a response addressed to me, but I can't find a comment from me. Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@nitpic. Yes he did deserved what happened to him. He is nothing but a scum bag & his bitch's husband deserves a medal. Way to go man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for her! Great planning!

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

Very, very well done!

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

The female character in this story may not be pretty to some but her sense of humor sure is beautiful. Messing with the wrong man's wife turned out to be a bad idea but messing around on his own wife was even worse!

Terrific story and I love it, thanks ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE IT

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheabout 1 year ago

Amazing. i love it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kudos to Sallie. She deserves better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Beauty is more than skin deep.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

LOL, Love your new shirt and St. Patrick's Day timing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sheesh! I read about husbands being cheated on,this is the first when it comes to a woman being cheated.I'm sure she told the kids tending college, their old enough an pissed off at dad. It's simple and I'm sure everybody knows this (Zero tolerance on cheaters) there's no gray matter in the middle.In any shape,matter or form just black&white.As for Sean! Your shillelagh won't be in much use for some time.Serves you right you little green imp.I give this a rating of 5 nuff said.

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
So

So what happened to his attacker?.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice payback

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Nice to see a cheating story with a different viewpoint. Short but good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Go girl go

Laughing

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

The lady had standards.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
2306 Followers
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...

story TAGS