The Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the entire week, while the modelling session continued, Elisa was in a trance. She didn't know what she was doing, what she was eating. She almost always dreamt of the horse, even when she was wide-awake. She was even absent minded when Neil came one day, kissed her and took her to bed.

Elisa cried when the assignment was over. The artist had given her more money than she was promised and did not deduct anything for spoiling the seat. Elisa married Neil within a few months and within a year she was one of the world's most famous models.

The artist made a series of paintings called "The horse and the nude." The paintings were erotic and sold the world over.

Elisa never took up an assignment with an artist again. She was quite content with photographers who took less time for assignments and paid well. Elisa never told anyone that she started her modelling career with the world-famous artist. She wanted to keep this secret only to herself and for a long time in her life she used to be aroused in her dreams when she saw herself riding a white horse on a sea beach with a very strong young man with a flowing golden beard looking at her intensely.

12