The Au Naturel Anal Bleaching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers

Eventually, Anya pulled up a bit and said, "OK, I need a break."

"No problem." I said. Except I grabbed her foot from my position behind her, lifted it to my mouth, and popped her left big toe in my mouth and sucked it. "No problem at all, you need a break." and then each toe on her left foot. "I know you need a break, and never let it be said, when someone wants a break, I don't give them a break!" then without giving her a break, I sucked all the toes on her right foot. It took a good minute or two, before Anya actually got the break she wanted. And that was it for our first day. I had guessed that we had been at this for maybe ten or fifteen minutes, and I was very happy. My cock and balls were aching, and as I stood, I realized I was poking through my boxers and my pre-cum secretions were all over my boxer fabric. I also realized Anya had been looking, so she had officially now seen my erect penis.

Under the circumstances, I wasn't able to pretend for too long that I didn't know my penis was sticking out, so I tucked it back in after a bit, and I sat back in the chair that had been behind me. Anya leaned down to untie her yoga pants from around her ankles, and this gave me a nice full view not just of the asshole I had just licked, but also my first truly good view of her completely bald pussy. Thankfully, it took a second or two for her to undo the knot, the entire time I had forgotten anything else existed, and I was staring at her pussy.

"Quit staring at my sister's vagina!" said Shannon, jokingly scolding me.

"Is he staring at my vagina? You pervert!" Anya chided in too.

"Sorr-Ree!" I said again, replaying the earlier moment where I had to say sorry. "But it was right there in front of me, what was I supposed to do?" I was jokingly defended my case. Then I thought of a fake excuse to use. "And actually, I was inspecting my work, not her vagina." I knew at the very least, Shannon knew that was a total lie. I wasn't sure if Anya knew or not. They looked at one another and rolled their eyes.

By now, Anya had pulled her yoga pants back up, and moved over to one of the other dining chairs and sat. Shannon had been standing, and she sat down also, and we proceeded to talk a bit, mostly about normal things, but both of them occasionally tossing in a joke about me having my tongue in Anya's ass too. Bad puns, about tongue-in-cheek, telling me to quit being such an ass-kisser, they heaped on the jokes. We all had a good time, until Anya had to go.

"Ok, tomorrow on my way home from work?" she said, looking at me as she picked up her purse and headed toward the door.

"Yep." Shannon said, answering for me. "Get started without me, if you get here before I get home."

"K." Anya said, and headed out the door.

As soon as the door shut, Shannon and I looked at one another, and we burst out laughing. "That was amazing!" she said. "She loved every minute of it! Apparently you did too, you poor thing!" she continued, looking at my still hard cock.

I stood up, abruptly enough that it caught Shannon off guard. I yanked my boxers down, and grabbed Shannon by the hand. I hoisted her onto the cushions still on the dining table, yanked her shorts off, pulled her by the ankles to me, and entered her. I had been rock hard for hours now, by the time you add in talking about Anya all morning before she got there, anxiously awaiting her arrival, and licking her ass with Shannon watching. This was one of those fuck like mad and get it done moments, and I pounded Shannon hard and deep, me standing next to the table, her on her back propped up on the cushions on top of the table. "You liked licking my sisters asshole, didn't you? And now you're all hard, fucking me, because you licked my hot sister's ass? You like her ass?"

"God yes. I love her ass. It's just like yours!" I grunted, fucking the hell out of Shannon. At one point, I slid her t-shirt upwards, to at least expose her breasts too as we fucked.

"You're licking her ass again tomorrow. Gonna fuck me like this again after that tomorrow too?"

"I'm going to fuck you even harder tomorrow. And every time I lick her hot ass, I'm fucking you." I hadn't meant to say 'hot ass', but it was too late. I still felt like I needed to be careful about being too enamored with Anya.

"Oh yes, baby. Maybe you better lick her ass twice a day! You'd like that, I know you would. And I'd get fucked like this twice a day!"

Normally, we go at it for longer, but this time was a quickie. When the time came for me to cum, I pulled out of Shannon, and pumped my cock furiously in my hands, and came all over her pussy and abdomen and chest, in three or four powerful blasts, all over her, plus a little on the cushions and table behind her, and yes, a few splatters on her neck and chin and cheek.

From the background, we heard a slow clapping sound. Clap, clap, clap, followed by Anya saying, "Bravo! Bellisima! And oh yeah, I came back in because I had left my keys on the couch. Then when I saw what was going on, I didn't want to interrupt!"

Wow, that was unexpected. Anya had come back into the house to get her keys without us noticing or hearing while Shannon and I were fucking. And instead of ducking out, or pretending she hadn't noticed, she stood there and watched me fuck her sister. I was standing there, no pants, still hard, actually harder now knowing she had been watching.

She was looking, too, and after perhaps looking at my hard cock for just a bit too long and suddenly pulling her gaze away, said, "Well done. But you made a mess all over my sister!" She had her keys in one hand, her purse in the other. She put her keys in her purse, then reached in, shuffled around, and got out a handkerchief. "Look at this mess! Geez!" and proceeded to wipe my cum off of Shannon's abdomen and chest and neck.

"Sorr-Ree!" I said yet again.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before." Anya said. But something a little odd happened. She was standing there, a handkerchief now all wet from wiping my cum off of her sister. But she just squeezed the handkerchief soaked with my cum into her palm, and rubbed her slippery fingers together. My cum, her fingers. Maybe she thought I wouldn't notice, but it was very hot, to think that my cum was on her hands, and that she had no problem with it. "Ok, now I'm really late, I'm leaving. See you tomorrow." and she was out the door. We watched her leave, and from my vantage point of standing, I saw her through the window sniff the handkerchief. Then she popped her fingers in her mouth and sucked my cum from her fingers. That was nice. No, that was amazing! I wasn't sure what to read into it. I knew Anya wasn't seeing anyone and hadn't for a while. My imagination was going wild.


The next day was a blur. I had to go to work, act all focused, get things done, the whole time knowing I would leave work, arrive home at about 5:30, then Anya would get there a little later, and I was going to lick her ass for a long, long time. I did my best, and the day dragged on. Eventually, the workday ended, and I was on my way home.

"Hey darlin'!" I answered the call from Shannon.

"Hey, just letting you know I'm going to have to work late, so I won't be there when Anya gets there. Take good care of her. Make me proud, I've bragged about you, so don't hold back!" she said.

"Ok. Umm. Ok, I won't hold back. It's just a little different. You know what I mean, right? I mean, with us, it's a hot sex act. With her, I have to hold back at least a little bit, otherwise..." I trailed off. I fibbed. I knew not to come right out and say it, but I wanted Anya so bad it hurt. I wanted to lick her ass again and again, but I had seen her pussy. I wanted everything. I wanted to lick her pussy, I wanted to suck her toes with no time limit. I wanted to fuck her over and over.

"Don't you worry about it. I told her this yesterday, and I'm telling you now too. You have my permission to fuck her brains out. I mean that. You just have to promise to tell me all about it later. And try to persuade her to let me watch. I'm not sure if she'll go for it or not though, but I told her she should. You may have to give it a bit more time, but I'm sure she wants it."

"Ok." I said, still knowing not to act too elated, or whether Shannon really meant it. We continued chit chatting during the drive home. I was having trouble believing my luck. I arrived home at about 5:40, because traffic was heavy, and I saw Anya's car parked out front. I was late, she was early. "Ok honey, see ya when you get home. Anya's actually here already."

"I know. She's been there since 4:30, I told her to get there early. There should be a little surprise waiting for you." Shannon said mischievously. "Byyye!" she said in an exaggerated and prolonged tone, hanging up on me knowing I desperately wanted her to explain. She's a she-devil, I swear! But that's what I love about her.

Anya wasn't in her car, so clearly she had gotten into the house somehow. I parked, and walked in the door. "Anya?" I called out.

"In here. Wait outside the door for a sec though." she called out from through the shut bedroom door.

"Ok,." I acknowledged. I'll be there in a second myself. I went to the spare bathroom, and freshened up a bit. I wanted to be at my best for her, and I returned to outside of the bedroom door. "Ok, I'm back, just let me know when you're ready."

"I'm ready, come on in."

I opened the door, and yet again had to reflect on what a lucky man I am and how wonderful my sweet Shannon is. She had clearly told Anya exactly what my favorite position was for my special past time, so there Anya was, on her back, with her bottom near the bottom edge of the bed. Her knees were pulled up to where they were pressing against her shoulders, and Anya's arms were wrapped around her thighs, fingers intertwined to help hold them together and her knees up. She was rolled up into a little ball, virtually. And being near the bed, all I needed to do was kneel at the foot of the bed, and there was her little ass, ready to be licked. Except on her back and opened up like that, there's also her pussy to stare at. But beyond that, are also both her feet dangling as well, meaning when the mood strikes me, I take a break from her ass, and her toes are right there for me to suck too. I wasn't sure who I was happier with at that moment, the completely naked and open Anya, or my Shannon for setting the scenario up for me.

"Shannon said this is your favorite way to do it. At least, your favorite way when she's awake?" Shannon said.

"Umm, yeah," I answered. "So is there ANYTHING she doesn't tell you?"

"Oh, she doesn't tell me anything at all. No, sir, not much at all. I mean, why would she tell me about you licking her ass, sucking her fingers when she comes home from girls night, or calling your dick 'El Capitan'?"

She looked a bit sheepish, because she was sharing a little more information, but she was also totally exposed to me. This wasn't just a peek, this was her showing me her bald pussy in wide open glory for the first time. I guess I must have been standing there awestruck and dumbstruck for a moment, nodding without responding, because Anya finally said, "So, just going to stand there, are ya?"

"Oh. Yeah, sorry. I guess I have to stop staring, don't I?"

"Yeah. Quit staring at my va-jay-jay and get busy, buster!" she said, and wiggled a bit. She actually wasn't in completely the right position, she was just a bit too far up the mattress, so as I leaned on the floor in front of the bed, I had to reach up and hold her by the hips and pull her a bit toward me. "Ooh, just pull me and move me around, why don't you?"

"I will!" I replied, and in addition to pulling her to me, I also had to pivot her entire torso just a bit, and also raise her ass in the air a bit, all of which I did. She seemed to like my demonstration of strength, but I was by now so intoxicated by the sight of her little ass, my head was already being drawn to it. My first soft dab of the tip of my tongue is always the best, since so much anticipation and tension is released with that first contact. It was nice having her pussy right in front of me to stare at too. It was magnificent. Actually, if anything, I think Anya enjoyed receiving my ass lickings more than Shannon, and this second time around was proving my theory to be even more emphatically true. Shannon loved them, but more so because it was an intimate moment that relaxed her and put her to sleep. I noticed an extra moan or two the first time I got my tongue on Anya's ass, and this time, they were even more pronounced and animated. She inhaled, gasped, moaned with each lick, and now that I had her naked body to look at, I could see off in the distance an occasional glimpse of a hardened nipple, and of course, much closer, her pussy exuding it's magical aroma, and little glimpses of wetness. Anya loved this as much as I did.

At times, I would shift my focus from her asshole directly, to each cheek and up to her spine, because I was there to help her with everything and make it all pink and even more spectacular looking than it already was, but for the most part, I always came back to her amazing little hole.

Anya actively moaned more in enjoyment, and seemed to be more aroused than relaxed by it. This was a dream come true for me.

Perhaps ten minutes into it, Anya said "OK.", and shifted a bit. She loved it, but some good things have to come in limited quantities. She knew when she had enough.

"No problem. Did I get carried away and lick too hard? I can go easier."

"No, not at all, it was fantastic. Just time to rest my poor little asshole until tomorrow. It was just slightly sore from the licking yesterday, and I could feel it happening again. We have time to be patient, I hope"

"Yep. Poor li'l asshole!" I joked, and leaned forward for one last soft kiss. "Ok, Toe time!" I exclaimed.

"Oh lord. Fine!" she feigned reluctance. I stood up, and lifted her left foot to my mouth and sucked. I knew two things would come of this. It was fun for me, but I also knew my erection would be in plain sight as I did it. I had intentionally grabbed her before she got dressed, so I also got a nice opportunity to stare at her exposed pussy too. I sucked all five toes, then switched feet, and sucked the other five. I was glad that she seemed to enjoy it. I've tried to suck the toes of every woman I've ever been with who had sexy toes, and the results can be mixed. Some people can't handle it, it tickles too much, laugh and giggle, and you feel lucky not to get kicked in the eyeball when they yank their foot away within the first half-second. Some are moderately tickled, and stop you within about ten seconds. Some tolerate it. And now and then, they love it. So in the end, it's a treat to be able to suck toes, that you want to suck.

Eventually, things calmed down, and it was time to end this fun event. "Ok, tomorrow, same time?"

"Yup!"

"Ok, thanks... I know this is a bit odd, but I really appreciate it." She said softly. She was standing next to me, and reached up and gave me a soft peck right on the cheek. "Thanks." she whispered.

"My pleasure." I smiled. I wanted to grab her and kiss her and make love to her for hours, but I knew that was wrong, and probably just a silly man's daydream. It watched her put her clothes on, and me, still clothed (I hadn't taken anything off) I walked with her out to her car, and watched her drive off. I knew Shannon wouldn't be home for a few more hours, and the state of my aching balls meant I either had to store my aching balls full of cum for Shannon's benefit later, or masturbate now.

I somehow managed to wait for Shannon, and practically pounced on her the minute she got home. The tone of it was a little different to normal, I was grabbing her and taking her, this time I had her bent over the arm of the sofa, and taking her from behind hard and deep, holding her tightly by her hips and pounding her. She reached up with one hand and rubbed her clit as I fucked her, and soon enough she had her orgasm, which caused me to have mine. I pulled out, and blasted multiple streams of hot cum all over her ass and back.

She gave me an odd look after that. I normally don't take her and fuck her like that, and although she clearly loved it, she seemed a bit puzzled over the different ritual. Later in bed, she asked me mischievously, "Is it going to be like this every time Anya's been over?"

I'm smart enough to know to be careful. "Well, it's just that she left three hours ago, and I've been holding all this in since then." She nodded. I wasn't sure if she bought that explanation, but it sounded good.

Anya ended up coming over four days in a row. Each time followed a similar pattern, although I gradually licked her a little longer each day. About fifteen to twenty minutes of ass licking, finished by a toe sucking. We even started having conversations, Anya doing a bit more of the talking while I busily licked her ass and made eye contact. When I needed to, I'd pull away from licking her ass to say "Mmm-hmm" or "Yeah". In fact, we had some really lengthy conversations, both during and after our sessions, and the combination of my tongue in her ass while we looked into one another's eyes was at times quite profound. We were really getting to know one another very well.

I couldn't tell what was going on with Shannon, she worked late every day that week. Perhaps she liked the way I fucked her the moment she got home. More realistically, I knew she just had to work late. She gets busy at work sometimes. But thing just seemed different. She seemed to be putting more effort into making sure I took good care of Anya than our own relationship. I found out that she had gone over to her friend's house after working late a couple of those evenings, almost intentionally leaving Anya and I to alone time. Puzzling.

At what I started to call the goodbye kiss when she left, that was also delightfully escalating. Tuesday of the following week, instead of the peck on the cheek that had become the norm after our sessions the first week, I got a longer kiss on the cheek and a hand squeeze. The next week, the goodbye and thank you kiss was a peck on the lips. The week after, it was still a kiss right on the lips, but it coincided with a nice hug. Friday night, while kissing me on the lips, she said "So that's what my ass tastes like?" after the kiss.

"Well, maybe." I said, and licked around my lips. "Nope, actually, your ass directly is 100 times better than that."

"Hmm. Interesting." She responded. She leaned over for another kiss, but this time, she licked around my lips, tracing the same circle around my mouth from when I licked my own lips. "Better than that, huh? Ok, I'll take your word for it. I've never licked a girl's ass." Now I was intrigued. She didn't say she had never licked an ass at all, she referred to only a girl's ass. I wish sometimes I could stop my mind from racing. This was Friday, approximately three weeks after this whole adventure had started. Just one more week before the big Tahiti trip.

The next day was Saturday. Anya was supposed to come over at 11:00, but texted and apologized, saying she couldn't make it at all until much later, so perhaps we should just reschedule for Sunday. I said that was fine, but as is usually the case, Anya and Shannon also talked and texted constantly throughout the day. At about 5:00 Saturday evening, Shannon said, "Listen, it's girls night out tonight for me. Why don't you take Anya out to dinner, then take care of her over at her place? I know, do a 'two-fer'. Lick her ass when you get there, then take her out on the town, then lick her ass again after you get home. I told her how hard I get fucked whenever you're done with her, she really was flattered! And she knows she's helping me out. And Jesus Christ, how many times am I going to have to tell you two that it's O.K. to fuck each other's brains out? What's the matter with you idiots?"

jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers