The Au Naturel Anal Bleaching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I want to see him just throw her on the bed and take her deep and hard, like I know she wants it. And like I know he likes to do. Use his strength, hold her tight, thrust his hard cock in and out and in and out, just take her, use her, fuck her, while I watch. I know what it feels like when he takes me. I want to see what it looks like." God, another spurt of pre-cum into Natalie's mouth. No, wait. That was a full spurt of cum into her mouth. I was doing everything in my power not to cum right away, but that blast of cum involuntarily fired right into her mouth. I looked down into her eyes, and she looked back. I somehow managed to curtail exploding entirely.

Natalie pulled away again. "I think he's getting off on all this talk about Anya. It's time to see some hot fucking." she said, this time starting to bring herself into a standing position. "Fuck her." she looked directly at me and pointed at Anya. "Lean back." She looked directly at Anya, and pointed to where her shoulders were. "Put your dick in there and fuck your girlfriend's sister like you mean it."

I looked at Anya and she looked at me. All the pent up passion, the special bond we had formed. The temptation, the longing, the friendship we had formed. We both wanted it more than we could stand and we both knew it.

It didn't seem unnatural at all. I went straight to the couch, pulled Anya by the lower legs a bit to get her into position, lying on her back, her ass half hanging over the front edge of the cushion, and I lowered myself a bit, and thrust myself deep into her.

Anya gasped. I tingled all over. While at the same time, I tried not to just explode right then and there. Keep in mind I had just been deepthroated, after watching beautiful lesbian sex and another beautiful woman masturbating, plus had been in a constant state of arousal for hours. And I had just inserted my penis into a vagina that I had gradually become obsessed with, having spent so much time staring into it. And two other beautiful women were watching and cheering me on.

"Finally. Fuck my sister!" I heard.

"God yes. Fuck the hell out of her. Give that dick to her."

"Fuck me! GIve me that hard cock!" Anya grunted, staring into my eyes.

I decided that since I was in this once in a lifetime dream moment, that I needed to live up to the moment. I had an audience. I needed to perform. I reached down, and held Anya by the hipbones with my fingers reaching around. She was too low for me to fuck her properly with her ass still on the couch. I picked her up, her shoulders and head still lying back on the sofa cushion, but her ass and torso up in the air. I raised myself up into more of a standing position, and proceeded to pull Anya's body onto my cock with each thrust, holding her up by my powerful legs and strong arms, fucking her almost in midair. Shannon was still just off to the side of the couch watching, and Natalie had moved to sit on Anya's other side on the couch, both of them watching.

This was strenuous work. Anya still had her sexy sweaty glow from earlier, and I was standing, holding most of her weight in my arms, and pounding myself into her and my cock deep into her pussy. It was loud. It was raw. It was hot. It was passionate. I wanted to fuck Anya not just as hard as I could, but to show Shannon and Natalie the power I could fuck with. I realized I quite possibly had never even fucked Shannon like this, but I was past caring. My cock was inside Anya. Shannon was watching. Natalie, who I had just met was watching. It was the most intense experience of my life, and I realized I was cumming deep inside Anya with each thrust. I had no control, and the new extra slipperiness inside her and the heat was amazing. But I wasn't stopping. I was still hard, and I was still fucking. I felt warmth everywhere, and I knew cum was everywhere, spilling out of Anya, between her ass cheeks, down my legs, but I was not stopping fucking her. I knew she quite possibly might start slipping out of my hands with all the sweat, and now cum that was all around, but for the moment, I just kept going. I heard moans and sighs and encouraging words from my two beautiful audience members, but best of all, I was having hot intense sex with Anya.

I was panting heavily. Anya was glistening with sweat. I knew I'd drop her of I tried holding her up like this anymore, so I eased her back to where her bottom was at least partially resting on the couch. Then I pulled out, and moved over to the side of the couch, where Shannon had been standing. I beckoned her with a hand to move out of the way, and she took that opportunity to move over to sit next to Natalie. I rolled Anya over to her palms and elbows on the sofa cushion, and her feet planted just a bit in front of the couch, and I entered her from behind, almost immediately starting to fuck and trust deep and hard again. I loved the sight of my glistening dick vanishing into her pussy, then reappearing, and I held Anya by the hips and fucked her as hard as I could. And as had been happening a lot lately, just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, Shannon and Natalie started kissing and making out passionately. Shannon rolled Natalie onto her back, right next to Anya in roughly the same position that Anya had been in earlier, got off the couch and kneeled in front of Natalie, pushed her legs up to her shoulders, and started tonguing her pussy.

Anya's back and ass were wet and slippery from me cumming inside her earlier. The whole room smelled of amazing sex, of pussy, of cum, of sweaty sexy women, when I noticed that In her new position of kneeling forward to lick Natalie's pussy, I saw the pink base of the butt-plug still in Shannon's ass.

The sight of that made me even more aroused, and I felt in my cock, that the arousal was going to make me cum again. Anya had also repositioned, burying her face down into the sofa cushion for balance, and had reached behind with both hands to tend to her clit as my cock was still thrusting in and out of her. Just as we reached a rhythm together, where her fingers weren't in my cocks way, and my cock wasn't in her finger's way, I felt her starting to climax again. I wasn't quite to the point of cumming again quite yet, but I kept my dick in Anya's pussy for the full duration of her climax. It was amazing and wet and sexy and hot. I stayed in Anya for a bit, then still hard as a rock from looking at Shannon's ass, I pulled out. I managed to keep from cumming, as much as I wanted to, but I had a plan. Anya was ready for a little break after so many orgasms. But Shannon was on her knees, still licking Natalie's' pussy. With a pink butt plug in her ass.

And I knew on butt plug nights, Shannon wanted it in the ass. And I was drenched in sweat, and my cock was covered in a mixture of my own cum and Anya's pussy juices. After exiting Anya, I took just one step over, reached down, carefully grabbed the base of the butt plug and with the combination of my efforts, plus Shannon's ass naturally trying to push it out, it came out quite easily. I slid my slippery dick right into Shannon's ass, this time with Anya watching, and I started fucking the other beautiful sister in the ass. This I knew was too much. I was fucking a hot ass, belonging to my girlfriend who was licking one pussy while her sister watched. I also knew without lubrication, I couldn't and shouldn't fuck her ass for too long, so with a few thrusts, knowing I needed to let go, I gushed my last two or three blasts of cum deep into Shannon's ass.

This time it was me needing to pause and regain my senses. My dick was still in Shannon's ass, but starting to soften, which is a good thing, if you want to be considerate. I always tried to let my cock go soft when I fucked girls sexy asses, because it would let my cock slip it out as comfortably as possible. Except in this amazing scenario, as soon as I pulled out, there was Anya's very sexy little hand, slipping the butt-plug back into Shannon's ass, then pressing on the base to keep it in place.

"C'mon, Shannon, let's clean you up." The three girls all got up and went off to the bathroom together, Anya carefully following Shannon so that she could still keep the butt-plug in place until they reached the bathroom. Once again, I was overcome with that feeling of surprise, of 'How could things get any better', then having it happen. I was a little dizzy from the activities, but also the remarkable nature of the experience I had just had. I sat for a minute, then went and poured four big glasses of water and brought them back to the table. I had plans for this evening to continue. I had caught a couple glances of Natalie's anus a time or two, and it looked magnificent. And I hadn't had a chance to get between those cheeks yet. Yet.

*** Epilogue ***

The next week passed, with the new dynamic of Anya and I adding sex to our sessions. Natalie and Shannon had reconnected, and were spending all their time together. A couple times, Shannon and Natalie watched, which led to marathon sex sessions again. After the first time, Anya and Natalie not so subtly handed me a beard trimmer, a razor, shaving cream, and a mirror and told me they'd make it worth my while to comply. And worth my while it was! I began getting the opportunity to be on the receiving end of things for a change, occasionally both of them at the same time. I also took on the part time job of making Natalie's ass look like Shannon and Anya's, so I also got to lick her ass to my heart's content, usually while she was involved with one or the other of the sisters. One time, she and I both licked Shannon's then Anya's ass together, at the same time. I felt like the luckiest man alive. We knew we had been successful, Anya's ass, like Shannon's, was as pink and perfect as any man (or woman) could ever dream of having.

I wasn't sure what was next with Anya and I. We had gotten very close and developed a unique bond, and more and more, as wonderful as things were, I could tell that Shannon heart seemed far more into girls than into me. On some level, I knew it all along, but I was smart enough to enjoy the moments as they came. For the moment, it was a happy existence, and she seemed to be so at peace with Natalie, the way I felt with Anya. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but it was a happy time.

The day of the trip arrived. I took the two of them and their perfect little anuses to the airport and dropped them off. Now, I was driving home from the airport. A puzzling text came through, sent at the very last minute before they had to turn their phones off: "There's an envelope taped under the driver's seat. Open it before you get home, but don't read while you're driving. "

As I got close to home, I reached under the seat and found the envelope, opening it as I drove, and placing it into my lap so I could read it at an opportune time. I noticed at a glance it was just a paragraph long. As the car came within eyeshot of the driveway, I saw Shannon and Anya's mom, just as gorgeous as Anya and Shannon except about 20 or so years older, standing next to her car, looking impatient as if she had been waiting far too long.

The note said: "I forgot to tell you. Last week, we showed Mom our assholes, and she loved them. She wants you do hers too. She'll be waiting at the house. And I told her to wear her sports bra, yoga pants no underwear, and flip flops. I'm assuming you're not going to mind?" she said, signed with a happy face symbol next to her name.

Author's note:Comments welcome and appreciated, Thanks. And thank you Naughty_Penpal for editing and proofreading assistance.