The Au Naturel Anal Bleaching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're picking Natalie up. She's only about ten minutes from here." Anya said. "Give me your phone." I gave Anya my phone, and U-Turned at the next left. Anya resumed a texting conversation, but I didn't know whether it was with Shannon or Natalie. I followed the GPS directions, and pulled up in front of a cute house. Natalie was standing by the sidewalk, still in the same outfit we had seen her in earlier, holding her phone in front of her in a texting conversation with someone. She smiled as she and Anya made eye contact, and she walked right up to the car and hopped in the back seat.

"Shannon will be so surprised!" Anya said to Natalie, obviously picking up the conversation they had been having via text message.

"Yup. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be surprised," Natalie responded. The girls proceeded to have a pleasant conversation, including me a little so that I could learn more about Natalie. They at times intentionally spoke in vague and mysterious terms and giggled at their inside jokes, but it was a nice conversation. Natalie was a little more quiet than Anya and Shannon, but pleasant and of course, sexy too.

We finally arrived at Anya's house, and the three of us walked up to the door. The door burst open as Shannon flung it open. Under the circumstances, I wouldn't have been surprised if Shannon had been completely naked, but she was still in her sexy little black dress that she had worn out on her date. With a butt-plug in her ass. Then she saw Natalie, and her jaw dropped. "Natalie?" she said in disbelief. Natalie smiled back with a wistful "long lost friend" look, and after a short pause, they got past the initial shock and gave one another a long warm hug. We all went inside, and the girls for the moment, forgot all about me and caught up with one another. Apparently, Shannon and Natalie had been extremely close, an item as a matter of fact for a full semester back in college, much of the time with Anya off in the periphery, just the person who happened to be roommates with Shannon. And unbeknownst to me until tonight, someone who ended up sleeping in the other bed in the same bedroom, watching and listening while Shannon and Natalie had passionate lesbian sex all the time. I didn't want to lose my fly on the wall status, it was a fascinating conversation, so I discreetly made drinks without clinking any glasses or bottles too loudly, and put some snacks on the coffee table for them as they chatted, Shannon sitting in the comfy armchair, Natalie and Anya on the couch to her left. I was in the kitchen, looking out over the barstool height wall between the living room and the kitchen, Anya and Natalie's back to me, Shannon able to face me if and when she looked to her right.

After about twenty minutes, Anya looked at Natalie, and they nodded, and both stood up. Anya said to Shannon, "O.K. Earlier, you said you wanted a live sex show, right?" Shannon raised an eyebrow, then nodded.

Anya continued, "But, you didn't say with who, did you?" She reached for Natalie's hand, pulled Natalie close, tilted her head, and kissed Natalie deeply. "So, you're BOTH getting a live sex show," as she turned around and glanced at me too, breaking from the kiss for a moment, while at the very same moment, Natalie had already tugged Anya's sundress up above her waist and had begun squeezing and kneading Anya's sexy ass cheeks. Anya was tugging the spaghetti straps off of Natalie's shoulders, and in an instant, Natalie's bare breasts were pressing against the fabric of Anya's sundress. It was a beautiful sight. Natalie was pulling Anya's sundress up and over, while Anya was pulling Natalie's down. It wasn't long before Natalie's dress was down below her ass, exposing no underwear at all, and Anya's sundress was off over her head.

Natalie had a tendency to make a harmonious sounding sigh between kisses, whereas Anya just breathed loudly. The cacophony of the sounds of their kisses, the sighs, and the pants were amazing, and by now, they were now standing face to face, naked except for their shoes, tightly embraced and kissing hungrily. They were both taking the initiative, it wasn't a case where one or the other was being the aggressor. Shannon was only about three feet away from where they were standing, and I was still standing in the kitchen, at the distinct disadvantage of being too far away. I knew the coffee table would be a bit in the way, since Anya and Natalie were standing in the space between the front of the couch and the coffee table.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, around to the far side of the coffee table, and with arms stretched out wide to each outer edge, I picked it up and walked backwards, clearing a wide area in front of the couch. This coffee table wasn't going to get in the way, but after thinking about it for a moment, I moved it back in a little closer, not too close, because it dawned on me, it would be a remarkably good place to sit and watch. I put it down, walked around, and sat on the table, perhaps five, maybe six feet away from the couch, in this position, Shannon off to my right. I noticed Natalie apparently had a thing for asses too, because she still had a grip on Anya's ass cheeks, except with one hand, she was gliding the length of her middle finger between Anya's cheeks. The kiss was intense, heads tilted, and clearly open mouths and tongues passionately intertwined.

Shannon shifted in her armchair, slouching down to where her head was on the back cushion as if it were a pillow, and she raised up her legs, and slung her calves over each arm. Between sliding down and using her hands to help a little, her little black dress hiked up above her waist, and she almost instantly plunged her right middle finger into her pussy. The round circle of the base of her butt-plug was clearly visible. I knew the plug well, it had a big enough base that it would probably not pop out of her ass, even with her sitting like that, but I wasn't sure. I saw her anus doing a little heaving, I could tell that she was clenching a bit to keep it in place. By now, Anya and Natalie had shifted over to sit on the edge of the sofa cushion. Until now, I had only had a side view, but with the two of them now sitting, I got my first view of Natalie's exposed pussy. She was to Anya's left, my right since I was facing them, her right thigh slung over Anya's left leg, nicely parted, with Anya's palm gliding up her inner thigh. Natalie had pubic hair, groomed nicely, but a mostly traditional patch of hair, including around her labia, and by now, Anya's fingertips had reached. I was struck by how even in the throes of such passion, Anya was still very gently stimulating Natalie's clit. It dawned on me I could learn a lot from watching two beautiful women really making love to one another.

The instant Anya's fingers touched Natalie, she did another of her sexy sighs, this one louder and more pronounced though, and she also automatically parted her legs even wider, letting me see everything she had. Anya's middle finger eased right into the beautiful vagina, and in an instant, Natalie lay back on the couch, flung her head backward, as Anya softly pulled out her finger, then immediately re-inserted her index and middle finger. "I know this is what you like. I saw Shannon doing this so many times, I always wished it could have been me doing this."

"God, why didn't you?" Natalie gasped, as Anya's fingers embarked on a finger fucking, fingers inserted with a wrist rotation slightly clockwise with each inserting motion, then slightly counterclockwise with each pull back. "You never even let on you liked girls!"

"You were my sister's girlfriend. I was just secretly watching and listening. And smelling sex." Anya continued to finger Natalie. This had to be the sexiest conversation in the history of conversations.

"Jesus Christ, she always wore me out! You could have given me a break!" Shannon piped up from the armchair. Shannon was furiously fingering her own pussy with her right hand, and by now had given up, and reached down and under her to press her index finger on the outside of the butt-plug, to keep it from popping out. I could see it trying to slide out as her ass pulsated, then she would push it back in. She was controlling the butt plug on her own.

"God, right there... don't stop!" Natalie cried out. Anya knew exactly how to make her climax, apparently she had learned a lot from all the watching she had done in college. This was nothing like how lesbian sex is portrayed in the movies. It wasn't for the visual benefit of a guy watching, no clear view of the vagina, no preening for the camera. It was Anya, intently fingering Natalie, not for my benefit as an audience member, but solely focused on making Natalie have an orgasm. It was still a beautiful and amazing sight, and the sounds were amazing. At this point, I could at times (over Natalie's sighing and Anya's panting), hear the delightful soft wet sounds of Anya's fingers in Natalie's pussy, but also Shannon's finger in her own pussy. And although clearly Natalie was building up to a shuddering orgasm, this was no rush job. Anya was working hard, slipping her fingers in and out of Natalie's pussy, rotating her wrists, helping keep Natalie propped up partly on her thigh, and going and going. And again, unlike all my favorite porn movies, a lot of patience is involved. Natalie didn't have an amazing orgasm within seconds, but after about five minutes of expert fingering by Anya, with escalating intensity, moaning, sexy talk between beautiful women, and Anya not interrupting the moment by shifting or changing positions, Natalie eventually tensed up and said, "There.... Right there...", almost froze up here entire body, curled her toes, and (I know this because I quietly got up to look from a different angle) orgasmed magnificently, her labia pulsating around Anya's long fingers. I looked up at her chest and face, both flushed red, then back to her pussy, as she looked as if she had disappeared for a few moments. Anya still held her, and for about a minute, Natalie was in a daze, not moving, recovering from her intense orgasm. Shannon was continuing to finger herself, and I saw her close her eyes, as she gave herself a quiet and intense orgasm too, not wanting to distract Anya and Natalie.

In the brief silence, me in my new position, I was no more than about three feet away from three beautiful naked women. I could smell the sex of three moist aroused women. Anya had even worked up a little glow from the intense effort she had put into her fingering of Natalie. She had a delightful sheen of light sweat all over her body. I could smell all three of them. I wished I could bury my nose into all of their bodies and just breathe them in, one by one. And Anya was sexily and softly popping her fingers into her mouth.

Eventually, Natalie opened her eyes and looked at Anya and smiled. "My turn." she said. Then she looked at Shannon's parted legs admiringly, and said, "I've missed you both so much." Then she glanced at me, still seated on the edge of the coffee table, still clothed. "I guess Jack isn't enjoying this? He's just sitting there, not naked, not masturbating. I guess three naked women don't turn him on?" She was joking, of course. I could feel the heat on my face from how flushed I was.

"You may be right. Hmm, maybe he's not interested? My sister tells him over and over to fuck me, and he never does. " Anya added in. "Maybe we should just have him leave?" she joked.

"I felt like I was going to have to hold his dick, and forcibly put it into my sister's vagina, to make him finally fuck her," Shannon added. All three women were staring at me.

"How weird!" Natalie added to the playful banter. "Is he even hard? Why isn't he naked? Let's see if THIS makes him hard." She pushed herself up from where she had been lying back, and once upright, pushed Anya onto her back, lying sideways across the cushions of the couch. Natalie slung her palms under the backs of Anya's knees, and pushed Anya's legs up to her shoulders, essentially rolling Anya into a ball, and continued the push until Anya was perched with her ass up in the air, resting by her neck and shoulders on the cushion of the couch. "Maybe he only likes asses?" she teased, looking slyly at me. She turned to look at Anya's open nakedness, and as she noticed Anya's asshole, and how pink and perfect it was, said "Oh my!"

Just as had happened with Shannon, the extremely gradual nature of what had happened had meant that neither Anya or I had noticed a change, but with Natalie holding Anya's naked body up for display, suddenly it was obvious. Anya's asshole was as perfectly pink as Shannon's, and Natalie eyed it passionately. She reached around Anya's hipbones and abdomen and back up, to where she could slip her finger into Anya's pussy and rub little circles on her clit, and asked Anya if she liked that. Anya could barely speak and nodded.

"And can I kiss back here too?" Natalie asked. Anya nodded. Natalie planted a soft kiss right on Anya's little back door. "Mmmm, you like that, don't you?" Anya nodded again. "Mind if I kiss a little longer?" Anya didn't wait for a reply, she was already playfully kissing Anya's asshole again, repeatedly and making her sexy little sighs. "It's so pretty! Pretty enough to lick." Natalie said, still softly pleasuring Anya's clit expertly, but now darting the tip of her tongue out of her mouth and flicking Anya's anus.

Anya shifted position a little, approaching Anya's nakedness from a little over to her right shoulder. "I'm just making sure Jack here gets a good look. Jack, you're such an ass man. You like seeing me tongue Anya's asshole? Am I doing it right?" she jokingly asked, as she shaped her tongue into a sharpish point, and pushed the tip of her tongue just a bit directly into Anya's asshole. "Why don't you stand up and take all your clothes off, Jack? Let's see what you have?" Natalie said distractedly, then turned her head to Anya and said, "Oh my god, how did you get your asshole to look like this?" and without waiting for an answer, pushed her head in and deeply and hungrily plunged the tip of her tongue into Anya's ass.

Shannon was shifting into a sitting up position, and was gesturing at me to stand up and get naked. She also needed to reposition to get a better look, since Natalie's back was to her, in this new position. I tugged my shirt out of my waistband, while at the same time taking the toe of my right shoe to pull down on the back of my left to pull it off at the same time. I was getting naked as fast as I could, as Shannon walked past me to the left side of the sofa, and kneeled behind the armrest that was off behind Anya's head.

"You have Jack to thank for that asshole, you know. He did that by licking her ass every day for almost three weeks straight!" Shannon told Natalie, who was still hungrily licking away at Anya's delightful ass. "Mine looks just like that too!"

"Tell him thank you. How do I get in on that deal?" Natalie looked into Shannon's eyes momentarily, then returned to licking Anya's ass while rubbing little circles on her clit too. I walked around to stand next to Shannon to watch too, also wanting Natalie to see how hard I was.

"Tell him yourself!" Shannon responded. Natalie looked up a bit and stared at my hard cock.

"Not bad. You know, for a man? If I liked dick, it would be one just like yours." Natalie said, still focusing on Anya's ass. I could tell Anya was getting more and more aroused.

"Anya, want to finger yourself while Natalie licks your ass like we did earlier?" I said to Anya. She nodded without saying anything, and positioned her hand just under Natalie's, and slipped her index finger into her pussy, without causing Natalie's hand to move away from her clit. Anya almost immediately started to inhale more deeply and loudly. Natalie started tonguing Anya's ass even more passionately than before, and I could tell by the increased intensity, Anya was about to climax again herself.

"Oh." Anya said, as her pussy lips began grabbing at her fingers. Natalie plunged her tongue as far into Anya's ass as she could, and left it there, while Anya's orgasm continued. Shannon reached out with her right hand, and started grasping and pumping my cock, quickly collecting the wealth of pre-cum that had dribbled down my penis to my balls, and using that to lubricate and slide her hand up and down my cock.

"That was amazing!" Natalie said. Then looking mischievously at Shannon, continued, "And she didn't fall asleep either!" Apparently, Shannon had always found ass-lickings soothing, and Natalie had licked her to sleep in their past.

"Oh my god! She fell asleep on you too?" I blurted. Natalie laughed and nodded. "Well, you should have just kept licking her while she was asleep. That's what I ended up doing," I said with a laugh. Natalie jokingly knocked her forehead on her palm, as if to gesture 'why hadn't I thought of that?'

Anya was by now starting to recover from her orgasm, as Natalie watched Shannon's hand gliding up and down my hard cock. Natalie shifted back to let Anya return to a lying position, one leg slung over the back of the couch, sexily putting her bald pussy on display. Natalie stood up. "You know what? I haven't tried dick in like, ten years. Let me give this a try," and she walked over to kneel in front of Shannon and I, reached up to hold the base of my cock between thumb and forefinger, and leaned in and popped the head of my cock into her mouth. "Salty. Really ought to be dipped in some pussy, you know?" she commented, and pulled more of my cock into her mouth. She sucked, expertly, taking me deep into her mouth with each bob of her head forward, then let my cock glide against her lower lip each time she leaned backward. Every once in a while, she'd remove her mouth entirely to say something, then return to sucking. "I forgot how nice this was now and then," then she would return to sucking, then continued, "Well, for a dick." Shannon, still standing next to me with one hand gripped around the base of my dick as Natalie sucked and Anya, by now sitting on the edge of the couch watching me get my dick sucked, laughed.

"You two always shared everything. Here, you're sharing Jack. How come you never shared me?" Natalie asked, the next time she popped my cock out of her mouth.

"I told you. You were Shannon's girlfriend back then." Anya answered.

"But Jack is Shannon's boyfriend, isn't he? And you share him."

"Well, we haven't," Anya started to say, but as the topic came up, just the thought of me with Anya caused my cock to swell a bit.

"I've been practically begging these idiots to fuck, they won't do it!" Shannon piped up. This added line of conversation about the prospect of Anya and I caused another throb of my cock, and for a mini spurt of my pre-cum to propel itself into Natalie's mouth. She didn't' seem to mind, and I felt her throat and tongue moving a bit as she took it and swallowed." We leave for the Tahiti trip that started all this in just a week, I thought by now I'd get to see live sex shows every night by now. Nothing!" Natalie was an observant girl, I could tell, I gathered that she had perceived my bodily reactions to talking about Anya. She naughtily slid her other free hand up my leg, up my inner thigh, and as she sucked, she started caressing my anus with the tip of her thumb. She popped me out of her mouth for a moment, and said to Shannon, "What would you like them to do to one another? I can tell Jack wants it!" Then as she returned my cock to her mouth, she looked up at me and smiled. Let me rephrase. She looked up at me, smiled, took her thumb and quickly rubbed it under my balls to pick up a little of the drooled saliva and precum, lubricated it, and returned to my asshole and started gently slipping her thumb into my ass as she sucked.