The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! I didn't think about that! What am I going to do?" I cried. My hands had started shaking and I was getting woozy. We had been so focused on my learning how to dance, walk in the clothes and learn to undress that I'd almost completely forgotten the reason for it.

Lisa smiles and hugged me. She said, "I figured you didn't take that into consideration so I made arrangements for you to put on a show here tomorrow."

"Wha...? You want me to dance in front of strangers? Have you lost your mind?" I demanded. "Well Deb, think about it, how many of the film crew are you really going to know when you get naked as you dance around a pole on the set day after day? Besides, you'll be fine. There will only be about a dozen or so people here and I will be here too. You don't have to worry about some creep doing something they shouldn't be doing and we'll split the profits 50-50."

I thought about what Lisa said. I wondered if I could strip in front of other people or if I would freak out and run away, ruining my chance to break into movies and achieve my dream. I realized Lisa was right and I had to "test" myself by getting naked in front of strangers in her private club.

"Can I have a shot of whiskey for encouragement?" I asked jokingly.

"Oh no, there will be no drinking until the last person leaves. If you can't perform sober then you can't perform at all. It is a good practice so you can protect yourself if you ever dance professionally."

"But I thought you said these people were okay?" I asked.

"Oh they are but as an exotic dancer you have to keep your wits about yourself at all times. Only cheap hookers and sluts dance drunk or stone, we high class dancers always have control of the party regardless of what we are doing on stage. It is one of the unbreakable rules and they will know if you're liquored up."

Again, I had to think about it. I looked her in the eye and asked, "So do you really think I can handle this?"

"Oh girl this is easy! Acting, now that's hard!" Lisa answered and we both laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'll do it. When is it going to happen?" I said.

"Saturday at 8 p.m.," Lisa said as she handed me a set list. "Go home; practice the moves in your living room. You don't need the pole for most of this stuff. You want to make sure your timing with the music is perfect, and then I want you to get a good night's sleep. Sleep in late on Saturday morning if you can. You want to look bright-eyed and bushy tailed for the show."

When I got home, I was filled with nervous excitement. I laid down on the bed and masturbated like I had every night since I'd started working with Lisa. This time, though, I was so turned on at the prospect of dancing for others and possibly turning on Lisa at the same time it took about half as long to reach orgasm. I laid there for a while enjoying the aftershocks I thought about Lisa. I wasn't sure how to describe how I felt about her. If I hadn't known better I would have thought I was developing a crush on her, but I wasn't gay so it couldn't be that.

I shook my head then I got up to take a shower. As I was toweling off, I decided I wanted to dress in something a little sexier than my normal cotton shorts and old T-shirt. Wearing sexy clothes would help put me into a better mind set for when I was dancing. I pulled out a silk pair of black boy shorts and matching cami then slipped them on. I crawled into bed and enjoyed the feeling of the soft clothes against my skin as I fell into a deep sleep.

The next day I did exactly as Lisa told me. I spent the day working on each of the two songs in the set. We'd practiced them over and over in the hidden room and it was almost like second nature as I moved around the living room in time with the music. By dinner I'd been practicing for eight hours and decided it was time to take a break.

Lisa was going to be doing a show at a club in a nearby city that night. I decided to go in disguise so I could watch her in her element. I had never actually seen one of her shows. Maybe I could pick up a few things that she hadn't showed me or thought about showing me.

I got to the club just before her show was to start. I sat in one of the darker corners so I could watch her without being seen. The lights dimmed and several red lights flicked on and fog covered the stage. Lisa sauntered out in a pair of six-inch leopard-skin heels and a leopard-skin dress that clung to every curve of her body. Her hair was teased to give her a wild look, which was accentuated by the tribal make-up, and she was wearing nails that looked like claws.

She moved around the stage like a cat, rubbing her body against the pole. I found my body reacting strongly to what she was doing. Lisa pulled off the dress revealing a skimpy thong and push-up bra in a leopard-pattern. When she pulled off the thong, she flicked it into the crowd and it landed on my table. I blushed as I picked it up and held it, watching her gyrate around the pole completely naked.

When the music ended, the waitress brought me a second glass of wine and collected the thong. I couldn't believe how turned on I was and I couldn't understand it. I wasn't gay. Or was I? The next song started and another girl came onto the stage to do her thing. She was pretty and had a nice body but I had virtually no reaction to her. I was so confused. I watched Lisa second song then went home so I could get to bed early, like she'd told me.

As soon as I walked through my door I started to undress and by the time I was in my bedroom I was naked. I laid on the bed and started to touch myself, imagining that it was Lisa's hands. I caressed and massaged my breasts, teasing the nipple as I replayed the first dance she'd done. She had been so sensual and sexy.

By the time I let my right hand slide down over the swell of my stomach to crotch, I was soaking wet. I dipped my finger into my pussy and scooped out some of the juices to spread over my clit. I lightly rubbed around the hard nub as my other hand continued to play with my breasts.

I paused for a moment as I wondered what I tasted like. I'd never actually tasted my own juices and the few times I'd been with another woman I had been too drunk to remember what they tasted like. I tentatively licked the tip of my finger and discovered that it didn't taste badly at all, and then I licked my finger clean. It felt deliciously naughty as I re-dipped my finger then licked it clean again.

"Mmm," I moaned loudly as I sucked on my finger, imagining it was Lisa's. I slipped my fingers between my lower lips and rubbed my clit faster and harder than before. I suddenly needed to cum. It didn't take long before my hips lifted off the bed and my body shook with the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

The aftershocks of the orgasm slowly faded away as I laid there looking up at the ceiling. "What is happening to me?" I wondered. If I wasn't in love with Lisa I was definitely in lust with her as evidenced by the juices that had soaked my panties while I was at the club and were still dripping from my pussy not to mention the best orgasm I could remember having. I faded to sleep thinking about Lisa and had erotic dreams about her all night.

When I woke up late the next morning, I got out of bed and took a shower. I waxed my legs and pussy so I was completely bare then I treated myself to brunch at a nearby diner. I wanted to eat while I still had the stomach for it; I knew I would be too queasy later to be able to eat.

I showed up to Lisa's house at 7:30 so I could get ready for my "act." I had decided to go as a schoolgirl, with a plaid miniskirt and white blouse with a skull and cross bone crest with the bottom of the shirt tied into a knot. The shirt was unbuttoned and showed off a hint of my lacy white bra and my ample cleavage. I also put on a pair of knee high socks with a red strip around the top and a pair of highly polished black shoes, with clunky high heels that gave me a bit of that "innocent" look that guys liked so much.

I pulled my hair up into a bun then slipped on a jet black wig that had straight bangs and a part down the middle. I divided the hair and gave myself two pigtails, one on each side of my head. I painting my lips black and put on a heavy coat of eyeliner, which made my blue eyes stand out. Lisa even helped me put a temporary tattoo on my left butt cheek of a little devil with a pitchfork. I looked in the mirror in Lisa's changing room and giggled to myself, I looked like a sexy school girl from hell that was about to kill you with my sexy ways. Lisa assured me this would drive the customers wild.

Just as I was finishing the final touches, I heard a gentle tap on the door. I turned around and saw Lisa standing in the doorway. "You look amazingly sexy and innocent," she said as she looked me over from head to toe. She was wearing her own version of a naughty school girl outfit. Her outfit was very similar to mine but her skirt was black and much shorter than mine and her top was see-through. She was wearing a black lacy bra under her shirt. I guessed she had on a pair of matching panties.

I blushed slightly and replied, "Thanks! You look great too. I just hope I remember to breathe while I'm out there. I'm a nervous wreck!"

I wasn't 100% truthful though. I was a little nervous but I was more excited and turned on by the idea of dancing for the strangers, and for Lisa but I couldn't tell her that, at least not yet.

Lisa gave me a warm hug then whispered, "You will do just fine and don't worry think of this as just one of your movie roles."

Then she pulled away from our hug and moved her hands to my hips. "Let me tell you secret. I was nervous the first time too, but I did just fine and now I have this wonderful house and the best job in the world. Just remember what I taught you and the guys are going to have a few drinks in them by the time you hit the stage."

Then Lisa did something that caught me completely off guard. She leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

Her kiss seemed to be like magic. It calmed me down immediately and I felt at ease. I pulled her close and kissed her back, pressing my body against hers. Her lips were so soft and full against mine and I felt a shiver of lust flow through my body.

"Are you cold?" Lisa asked.

I looked at the floor and hoped she didn't realize that her kiss had excited me a little. I answered, "Yeah just a little, I'm not used to walking around half naked."

She laughed. "You'll get plenty hot when you go on stage with the lights and cat calls." Lisa looked at the clock on the wall then said, "The show starts in about 10 minutes, I'll leave you to finish getting prepped. Break a leg!"

"Thanks!" I replied. As she left the room, I couldn't help noticed her bottom. I had seen her naked or half-naked body many times over the last three weeks but this was the first time I'd really noticed how perfect it was. It was the kind of round bottom that begged to be spanked and then nibbled on.

"What are you thinking?" I asked myself then shook my head to clear my mind. The clock on the wall chimed. "Come on girl, get it together. This is just learning my role as a stripper and that's it!"

I tried to convince myself that my little "fantasy" was just a mixture of the excitement of the moment and the special attention I was getting from Lisa, since it had been a long time since I'd gotten any sexual attention from anyone. I quickly made my way out of the dressing room and took my position behind the curtains.

Within seconds I heard Lisa's voice over the small P.A. system, "Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Miss. Chievous!"

The pulsating beat of the song that Lisa and I picked out for my first dance as a stripper started playing and my heart started racing. It was a hard driving rock song from a group that was popular in the 70's. I tapped my foot as the song geared up and on the second guitar rift, the curtains parted and I found myself faced with a sea of eager male faces. They started to cheer and howl, which really boosted my ego, and I started to dance.

As I strutted across the stage, I worked the crowd by playing with the hem of my short skirt, flashing them a hint of my black silk T-back panties and my fake tattoo on my milky white bottom. I made my way to the center of the stage and started to work the pole.

I hooked the back of my right knee on it and reached as high as I could with my right hand and spun around the pole, while sliding down the metal rod at the same time. Once my bottom touched the highly polished stage, I let the pole go and slid forward on my back so my legs were pointed straight forward. As soon as I came to a stop, I pressed my knees together and with my left hand pulled them closed to my chest and with my right hand, I teasingly covered the space between my cheeks so I would make the audience beg for more.

The crowd cheered and I felt so alive. I felt empowered and in charge as I continued with the routine. After I teased the crowd some more, by bending my knees and swooping them down in a swinging motion, I planted my heels onto the floor. Then I slowly spread my legs, exposing more of my groin to the crowd and I cupped my breasts.

While I played with my breasts, I began to thrust my hips upward in a motion that emulated being fucked hard. While I thrust my hips skyward, I took my right hand and slowly moved it down my body until my hand covered my silk covered pussy. I acted like I was playing with myself for a few seconds, while I made a face that looked like I was about to cum.

When I was sure that the audience was happy with my fake masturbation act, I rolled onto my belly and pushed myself off the floor. Then with one quick tug on my blouse, I pulled my top off my body and threw it out into the crowd and then worked my way out of the tight plaid skirt I was wearing.

Once I was I let my skirt hit the floor I worked the pole a little more, showcasing the acrobatic moves Lisa had taught me and grinded my crotch against the thick rod. I didn't plan on doing that but it felt right and the crowd ate it up. The moment of truth arrived and I needed to decide if I could I get naked in front of these people. My heart raced, the music and the cheer of the crowd seem faded and everything was spinning around. I guess my subconscious took over because within a second my ears were assaulted by the loud applauds of the crowd as I saw my bra go flying in the air, leaving my large breast, light brown areolas and erect nipples exposed to the crowd.

All that was keeping me from being a respectable lady and a stripper was the T-back panties I was wearing. I teased the crowd by working the floor and pulling my erect nipple to my lips in a mock sucking action as I built up the courage to remove the panties. The song was nearing the end and I was forced to make a choice.

I knew I had to give the crowd what they had come to see so I turned away from the sea of faces and cocked my hip then slid the panties down over my firm ass. As soon as the fabric hit the floor I stepped out of them and jumped onto the pole. I wrapped my thighs around it and hung upside down.

The crowd went nuts and people were throwing money onto the stage. The song came to an end and I slid off the pole. I bowed to the audience then disappeared behind the curtain. My pulse was racing and my body felt like it was on fire. I couldn't believe I'd actually done it. I had stripped for a room full of strangers and they'd loved it. I was floating on a pure adrenaline high.

"Wow you did great!" Lisa said excitedly as she ran towards me. She hugged me then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You were outstanding! I have never seen a girl act as professional as you did for being her first time on stage!"

I blushed, mainly because I was naked and I was being hugged by a woman that I'd fantasized about as I masturbated for the last three weeks. "Thanks, but I don't know Lisa; I still don't think I had it down. I feel like I could use a little practice."

Lisa gave me a sheepish smile and said, "Take a few minutes to put on your next costume and I'll entertain them with a short song then you can do the second song."

Lisa shooed me towards the dressing room then I heard the music start. I rushed to put on my next outfit—a slutty dress with a sheer thong and bra set underneath and a pair of thigh high boots with six-inch heels. I quickly washed off the old make-up and applied red lipstick and eye shadow that matched the dress.

I hurried out to the stage so I could watch the last bit of Lisa's dance. She was so fluid in her movements and I felt like an elephant in heels in comparison. The music ended and the crowd cheered as she slipped behind the curtain.

"Break a leg!" Lisa said as she gave me a quick once over then went back to the stereo system. "Welcome back Miss. Chievous!" she announced and the music for the second song started playing. I followed the routine exactly as Lisa had showed me and when I was done the crowd cat called and cheered.

I was about to leave the stage when a man in the back yelled out "Encore!"

Lisa gave me a thumb up and put on a song that we'd used during our practice and I improvised a dance, using the pole to attempt a few advanced moves. The money continued to fall on the stage long after I bowed and disappeared behind the stage.

"Thank you for coming to my special show," Lisa announced. "Please place your glasses on the bar as you head out. Have a great night!"

I could hear the crowd dispersing as I pulled on the undergarments, T-shirt and jeans I'd brought with me to wear home and washed off the make-up. I removed the wig, setting it on the foam head on the table then brushed out my hair. My hands were still shaking when I made my way back to the main room.

Lisa was wearing a robe and sat on one of the velvet chairs. She was sipping some vodka straight up.

"Wow what a night! Can I have a drink now?"

"Yeah, help yourself," Lisa replied. I poured myself some vodka too then sat in the chair next to Lisa. My feet where throbbing from pain and I knew I was going to hate life tomorrow when my muscles had a chance to relax, but right now I was still high from the rush of it all.

"How do you do this every day?" I asked as I rubbed my foot.

Lisa laughed and replied, "Back when I was doing it six days a week I only managed to survive because of my youth and strict vitamin and dietary restrictions. I had to take care of my body like it was a car. Now I only dance on the weekends at the clubs and hold special shows here a few times a month."

"Do you charge the guys who come here?"

"No, that would mean I was a business. Instead, they throw a lot of cash on the stage, which are considered donations and are perfectly legit."

I shook my head and giggled, "So you found a loop hole then?"

"Yeah, thanks to my very creative and very ethical accountant."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the quiet. "So I have to ask, how did I do? Did I make a convincing stripper?" I asked.

Lisa nodded her head. "Oh yes, yes you did. Any of the clubs I work at would be thrilled to have you. The only thing we didn't have you do, which I'm sure disappointed some of the guys, were lap dances."

"You give lap dances?" I asked in surprise. "I thought those were a no-no!"

Lisa turned her head and smiled. "They are at some clubs but most of the ones I work at allow it when there isn't a show going on."

"Well, I don't need to know how to do them for this role. She doesn't give lap dances, at least not as part of the story," I replied. Then my curiosity got the best of me. "Could you show me how to do one?"

Lisa stood up and walked to the bar then refilled her glass with vodka. "Are you sure you want to know?"

I swallowed hard but nodded my head. My body was tingling in a different way and I forgot all about being tired and sore.