The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Lisa replied.

Looking into Lisa's eyes, I could see her passion building and it turned me on more. I loved the way my clit felt against her wet pussy lips and the way her whole body moved under me. Soft sounds escaped through her gritted teeth. I wished that this moment could last a life time.

As we glided against each other, I felt my pussy begin to tremble and my breathing became short and ragged. I knew I was going to cum again and soon. Lisa's eyes focused on mine and she bit at her lower lip. She grabbed onto my bottom and helped me grind harder against her body.

"Oh... my... I'm...g-g-going to..." Lisa whimpered and then her eyes roll into the back of her head. As she grew closer to her orgasm, her head tilted back and her jaw dropped, letting erotic sound escape from her mouth. My body started to shake as my own orgasm began.

We squirmed against each other and our breathing became more and more animalistic as we got closer to our shared orgasm. I felt my body tense up and my pussy leaked more of its sticky fluid onto Lisa's groin. Her body grew stiff and she ran her fingers up and down my spine, scratching at my soft flesh sending more chills throughout my body.

We bumped and grinded against each other and Lisa's body erupted first. In a quick motion, her head lifted off the bed and her eyes sprung open as her mouth opened and she grew very quiet. Her body was so tense that she didn't breath for several seconds then her body began to go limp as a steady moan escaped from her lips and filled the room with erotic sounds.

I started to cum seconds later and every square inch of my body was alive with pleasure. My lips parted and I moaned, "Oh god... I can't hold it...any...more!"

My pussy convulsed hard and began to pour my hot cum onto Lisa's groin and bed. My body shook violently on top of Lisa as I threw my head back and cried out her name.

For several minutes we gasped for air, but as the last of our orgasm finished we grew unusually quiet. The only sounds that fill the room were out combined deep breaths and occasional smacking sounds from the little kisses we gave each other. Eventually I slid off Lisa and laid beside her quietly. She rolled onto her side to face me.

"That was so intense. Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm good. I never would have imagined being able to feel like that, at least not with a woman," I confessed.

"I know you're not gay," she replied as she pulled me close and wrapped her arms around me.

"I am really confused. I know I'm not gay but I think I'm falling in love with you and have never been this sexually aroused by anyone else."

"So, where do we go from here?" she asked.

I looked into her eyes and answered, "I don't know. We can worry about that tomorrow. Right now I just want to enjoy this feeling and fall asleep in your arms."

Lisa kissed me softly, and then said, "Okay."

It has been over year's worth of tomorrows since that night. I made the movie, which was a total flop, and decided to give up on becoming a famous actress. Instead, I found a home behind the camera as a director creating documentaries and even won a couple of awards on my projects dealing about the adult entertainment industry.

As for Lisa and I, we began a relationship after a bit of soul searching on my part and we are now partners. I moved in with her about six months later. Next spring we plan to go to New Hampshire to get married in a small civil ceremony with just a few close friends.

I still don't consider myself as a gay person. I think the heart rules the mind in the matter of love and you can't control who you fall in love with, regardless of their gender—you have to keep your mind open and accept what you've found. The only thing I know for sure is that through the storms of life, Lisa has been the only one to help me navigate through the chaos and I couldn't ask for a better co-pilot.

The End