The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to act like the person that you are dancing for is the only person in the world. You have to tease them and make them want you and you have to use more than your boobs to do that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's like foreplay without having sex, know what I mean?" Lisa asked as she set her drink on the bar. I shook my head, and blushed at my cluelessness.

She smiled then stood by the couch in the back of the room. "Come sit over here, it will be easier."

I moved to the couch then leaned back and waited for her to start. I watched Lisa slip off the robe she was wearing, exposing her nude body, and studied her body more closely as she walked away from me towards the sound system. Her bottom was tight and seemed to defy gravity while her cheeks were slightly parted. Her skin was smooth and perfect; I couldn't find a single blemish anywhere on her body. Her long blond hair flowed like she was standing in front of a fan and looked almost ethereal. What really caught my attention, though, was how she smelt. She wore a perfume that was light and sweet and I tried not to be noticeable as I inhaled her aroma, which caused shivers to run throughout my body again.

I couldn't figure out why I was having these feelings or why my body was reacting the way it was and it was scaring me a little. Was I attracted to a woman? These questions and many more ran through my head and I thought for a moment I was going to have a stroke, but I calmed myself down and rationalized that all these thoughts were just because I was a little drunk and had spent most of the night stripping and thinking about sex.

Lisa pushed a few buttons on the sound system and a deep sensual song began to play over the speakers. She walked slowly and seductively towards me. "Remember, when you dance for someone, you need to keep their eyes focused on you. Make them feel like they are the only person in the world that matters, understand?" she asked me.

I nodded wordlessly as I watched her cross the room. I could tell she was in her zone and she was making me feel like I was the only person that existed in the world. Chills began to race across my body and I started reacting sexually to her again.

Lisa was only five feet or so, from me when she started to get on her hands and knees to crawl the short distance between us. When she was at the edge of the couch she whispered, "I want you to pay close attention on how I move."

At first, Lisa continued to crawl on the floor in front of me, occasionally striking a sensual pose on her back or belly, allowing me to examine her lovely body from all angles. I would see a teasing hint of the side curve of her breasts or, when she would pivot on her firm bottom and spread her legs, I would catch a small glimpse of her groin that was bare.

While I watched Lisa slither on the floor, I subconscious bent my left knee and softly caressed my thigh. I didn't realize that I had started to touch myself until my fingers stroked my soft skin just above the waistband of my form-fitting jeans, making goose bumps rise all over and my nipples grew stiff with excitement.

"Oh, that is so pretty," I said in a soft moan.

Lisa smile and slid her body towards the couch I was on, in a sexy snake like manner and tauntingly rubbed the side of her face against my right leg. More chills covered my body and I felt the heat between my legs rise.

While my body began to betray me, Lisa had crawled onto the couch and moved her upper body between my legs. Her head was even with my hips and she tilted her neck forward, allowing her hair to fall on me. Then she began to rock her body slowly back and forth, causing her hair to softly tickle the exposed skin on my thighs and belly.

I giggled a little when Lisa's hair touched me but then I let out a soft moan after the sensation of being tickled was replaced by the most erotic feeling I had ever experienced. "Oh wow, I can see now why people like this," I said softly.

Lisa looked up me and hushed me then continued her erotic dance. Before I could say another word, Lisa had bent her elbows and pressed her soft breast against my hips. Then in a fluid motion, she slid up my body, dragging her breasts along the skin until they were pressing against my breasts.

Lisa was lying on top of me and her sensual lips were just a breath away from mine. Her hips were in between my legs she gyrated her lower body, letting her pelvis bone tease my pussy by softly grazing it. My nipples were now fully erect and straining against the soft fabric of my own bra and they were becoming more sensitive each time her breasts move against them. Without any thought, I bent my knees up and then I wrapped my calves around her lower back, helping her rock back and forth.

Lisa was turning me on as I had never been turned on before. I was confused; one part of my mind was screaming that this is wrong. I knew I shouldn't be attracted to a woman and should push her away but my body was telling me the exact opposite. It was telling me to explore, let my hands touch her, let my lips taste hers and let our bodies grind against each others.

My nipples were begging to be touched through my shirt, I could feel my pussy begin to open and become slightly wetter each time Lisa grazed it with her body, little tingles of excitement would radiate outward from my pussy and flood my body.

Her lips were dangerously close to mine when she whispered, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

I kept my eyes locked onto hers and nodded, "More than I thought I would."

Then Lisa pivoted her body on top of mine and slid down my body, just low enough so her head was just slightly below my head. Her lower back was pushing against my groin, while at the same time she continued to grind against my breast with her upper back making more tingles spread out from my nipples.

Lisa slid her hands down and gently grabbed my wrists and guided them onto her flat belly. Lisa's skin was soft but firm and I could feel heat coming off her. Once my hands touched her body, Lisa let my wrist go and said in a low moan, "You can touch me anywhere you want."

My heart skipped a beat and I felt my breath become short and shallow. Nervously I let my hands glide over Lisa, first I caressed her stomach, then the side of her hips and finally I was touching her lower stomach, just above her pussy.

A soft moan escaped from Lisa's lips and it shocked me how turned on I became, knowing that I was having an effect on her.

After what seemed like a lifetime of slow sensual touching and grinding, Lisa turned back over and faced me. Again our breasts were pressed against each other and she was smiling deviously. Lisa slid her knee between my legs and allowed her crotch to rest high on my right thigh. The heat that was coming out of her was intense and I could feel dampness through my pants being spread on my leg as she rocked her hips.

I studied her face, her lips and she looked like she was lost is a sea of desire, it was once of the most erotic things I had ever witness.

"Kiss her, kiss her..." kept running through my mind and I was scared to listen to the voice, but lust over took common sense and I found myself lifting my head and gently pressed my lips against hers. The kiss was warm and soft, unlike any kiss that I have ever shared with a man. I felt my body shake from a million different emotions, the two biggest feelings being lust and fear.

"What am I doing? I'm not a lesbian, am I?" A flood of similar questions flooded my mind again as I kissed Lisa, then I felt Lisa return my kiss all the doubts and concerns were replaced by the warmth of her soft kiss and the feel of her hand as she stroked my cheek.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime. Lisa was the first to break the kiss and she looked into my blue eyes. "I think your lesson about lap dances are done," she said then paused as she brushed my hair off of my face. "Are you okay with this?"

I knew what "this" was and to tell the truth I wasn't a hundred percent sure if I was okay with it but Lisa was so beautiful and she had aroused me more than anyone had ever gotten me before. I caressed Lisa's face and said with a soft smile, "I'm scared and very nervous but yeah, I'm okay with this."

Lisa's smile grew larger and I could feel her heartbeat through her chest and her body shivered from her own emotions then she leaned in and kissed me gently on my lips. We lay together on the couch at first just tenderly kissing each other and letting our hands explore each other's flesh but slowly our kisses became more passionate. My lips parted and I began to probe Lisa's mouth with my tongue, she responded by opening her lips and letting her tongue dance with mine.

At first, Lisa's tongue was hot and it gingerly explored my mouth but as we continued to kiss she probed deeper into the warm recesses of my mouth. We were soon kissing each other deeply which made me moan softly.

My hands slid down Lisa's back until I felt her firm bottom and I used my fingernails to tease her. She broke our kiss then bit the nape of my neck causing me to take in a deep breath and my body tensed up, making me dig my nails into her warm skin. "Oh my god," I groaned through my teeth.

Then Lisa lifted herself off my body and stood up. She reached down with her right hand to help me stand. "Follow me," she said in a sultry voice.

I took her hand and let her help me stand. I was a bit unsteady on my feet from the lust coursing through my body. Lisa pulled me close and held onto me, hungrily kissing me as she walked backwards out of the room and across the rest of the basement to the bottom of the stairs. She then turned around, while holding my hand, and led me up the stairs.

While we walked up the stairs, I stared at Lisa. I knew if I could let go I was going to experience something magical but I still had my doubts. Was I doing the right thing or was I letting my animalistic lust control me? By the time we got to the top of the stairs I knew that I was going to give into the feelings.

Lisa quickly led me up the stairs and down a long hall to her huge bedroom. There was a large four post, king-sized bed against the far wall. It was covered with a deep red silk comforter and a dozen matching throw pillows. The rest of the furniture around the room was made from beautiful teak that looked like it was made in the late 1800's.

We stood next to the bed kissing and exploring each other's body when Lisa pulled back slightly and pulled my T-shirt over my head and then reached behind me to unhook the clasps of my bra. Lisa's delicate fingers skillfully began to unfasten the clasps, one hook was undone and I felt my heart jump again. The second hook was unfastened and I began to feel weak in my knees. Then the last hook was unclasped and I could feel the fabric prison falling away from my breasts. I seductively held my bra against my chest and sat on the edge of the bed before I slid back completely onto her silk comforter.

The lights from outside flooded the room, giving Lisa an ethereal glow. Her body begged me to touch it as she looked lustfully at me and I couldn't wait any longer to be with her. I lifted my hand up and gave her the "come here" motion. Before she crawled onto the bed, she slowly ran her hands up her body teasingly.

When her hands reached her breast, she gave them a slight squeeze. Her breasts were full, large and she had small pink areolas with little button-like nipples. I leisurely slid my bra off seductively and felt the cool air against my breast. My nipples were stiff and begged to be kissed.

Lisa inched onto the bed and she kissed her way up my legs and belly. Once she had reached my breasts, she flicked my nipple with her moist tongue. The sensation sent a massive wave of pleasure through my body and I made a gentle hissing sound. Lisa took my nipple between her lips and sucked on it gently, causing me to arch my back and grab the back of her head. After teasing the first nipple, she moved to the other and sent more waves of lust flooding through me. My pussy ached and leaked sticky fluids onto my panties.

While Lisa took turns on my nipples and kissing me deeply, I felt her drag her fingernails down my naked body to the waistband of my jeans. Lisa unzipped them then tapped my hip so I would lift my ass up off the bed so she could slide them down. She tugged them over my hips with the panties I was wearing and left them resting around my thighs. Then she traced her fingers up along the bare inner thigh. When she touched my pussy for the first time, I moaned loudly, "Oh ... my!"

Lisa's fingers split the cleft of my soaking pussy lips. Her touches felt hot and bolts of raw desire emanate deep inside of me. She used the sticky juice that poured out of me and lubed her fingers with it. She used her index and ring finger to spread my lips apart then used her middle finger to tease my swollen clit.

I dropped my chin to my chest, closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. My breathing became labored as I breathed hard through my nose. Lisa kept licking my nipples and occasionally bit them while she continued to play with my clit.

My body started convulsing and I made soft groaning sounds. "You're going to make me cum," I whimpered softly.

Lisa replied in a soft voice, "Good, I want you to."

She pressed faster and harder on my rigid clit and hungrily sucked on my nipples. I grew more sensitive with each passing second. My pussy was swollen and oozing hot fluids, my nipples were so stiff that they hurt and every square inch of my body was covered in a fine layer of sweat.

"Oh... fuck..." I said through gritted teeth. "I can't... hold..."

I started to cum on Lisa's hand. The orgasm started in the pit of my belly then rushed to my engorged pussy on its way to my clit. There was a hot wave of bliss building around it that radiated back through my whole pussy. The inner canal of my pussy began to rhythmically contract and a torrid of liquid oozed out of out of me and run down to the crack of my ass and onto the comforter.

I didn't think I was ever going to stop cumming. I arched my lower back and met each thrust of Lisa's fingers with my hips while I thrashed my head about and moaned out loudly, "Oh fuck... don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Lisa's fingers took turns rubbing my clit and plunging deep into my tight, dripping pussy. "Oh yeah that's it, give it to me!" she said then sucked hard on my right nipple.

I bucked wildly under Lisa for several minutes. I moaned, then screamed and the cursed then after the last hard contraction of my inner pussy, I fell limp against the bed, only occasionally shaking from an orgasmic aftershock in my quivering pussy.

Lisa leaned down and softly kissed my lips and cheek. "Are you okay?" she asked as she caressed my cheek.

I giggled a little and looked into her beautiful eyes. "I'm more than okay."

I lifted my head up and kissed her deeply. As our tongues dance in each other's mouth, I rolled Lisa onto her back and slithered on top of her body. I kissed her lips and then her neck until she was squirming underneath me. Lisa breath was shuddering and her hands ran up and down my spine, making my pussy tingle again.

I kissed my way down Lisa's body until I got to her breasts. I took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked on it hard. Lisa reacted to my lips and tongue by moaning and grabbing the back of my head. "Oh my god, you're driving me wild!" she hissed.

I looked up at Lisa's face and lustfully looked into her eyes while I continued to suck her nipple and softly pinched her other nipple. As I played with her nipples, I slid my body between her legs and rested my hips on her groin. I could feel her wetness against my body and the extreme heat radiating from her pussy. Feeling how turned on Lisa was made me even more aroused and I had this uncontrollable urge to taste her and make her cum with my mouth.

I kissed my way down her body over her ribs and belly. Even though I had seen Lisa's shave pussy many times before it looked so different just inches away from my face. Her pussy lips were puffy and glistened in the glow of the light from outside. Her clit was swollen and erect, and it seemed to be begging me to suck on it.

I slid off the bed and removed my jeans the rest of the way then returned to my position between her legs. I teasingly kissed her inner thighs as I worked my way up to her pussy. I felt her body react to my exploring mouth as she writhed and her skin erupted in a wave of goose bumps. I used my right index finger and parted the cleft of her pussy, as she had done to me earlier. The aroma, a mixture of sweet sweat and lusty musk, that wafted up from her pussy made my head swim.

"Please go down on me..." Lisa whimpered.

I looked up Lisa's body and she looked back at me with half opened eyes filled with lust. I kept my eyes locked with hers as I lowered my head towards her soaking pussy. I extended my tongue and lightly touched the flesh at the bottom of her tight hole.

I ran the tip of my tongue up her pussy, causing her lips to part, until I reached her stiff clit. I was pleasantly surprised on how hot and soft her pussy was against my tongue. Lisa's reaction to my mouth on her pussy caught me off guard as she ran her fingers through my hair and pressed my mouth tight against her pussy.

Lisa's head fell back onto the bed and she began to play with her own breasts, with here free hand, and moaned loudly. Her pussy oozed out a thick stream of sweet juice onto my lips and I greedily lapped up every drop. There was so much of it that some of her sap coated my chin and spilled onto the bed.

As I ate Lisa's pussy, I slipped a finger inside her pussy and felt for the small bundle of nerves inside I knew was there. It didn't take me long to find her engorged G-spot. I licked and sucked hungrily on her clit as my finger massaged the magic area inside her clenching pussy. I grinded my crotch against the bed, letting the silky material of the comforter rub my clit.

It wasn't long before I felt Lisa's pussy muscles begin to contract around my finger and more of her sweet sap ooze out of her and onto my tongue. "Oh my... god... I'm...cumming!" Lisa cried out.

Lisa's body bucked wildly and it was all I could do to keep my mouth on her. As I sucked on her clit harder, she arched her lower back. Lisa drove her heels into the bed and wrapped both of her hands in my hair, holding my head in place.

With one last shout, Lisa's pussy sprayed my face and covered my chin and hand with her sticky cum. Lisa kept calling out to god and thrashed about like she was on fire. My own pussy was twitching and my juices oozed onto the comforter.

When Lisa was calmed down from her orgasm, I softly kissed my way up her body until I reached her full lips. "So, how did I do?"

Lisa kissed me deeply and replied, "Oh god ... I think you did an amazing job. I think you almost killed me."

I giggled as I blushed, then said, "I'm glad." I gently nibbled the nap of her neck and massaged her body with mine. While I rubbed myself on Lisa, she ran her hands slowly down my body then felt her slide one of her legs between mine. Our lips met again in a soft kiss that quickly deepened as Lisa positioned herself between my legs.

I moved so my pussy rested against hers, the first time my pussy had touched another. Feeling her wet smooth pussy lips against mine was the most intense sensation I had ever felt. Slowly, Lisa began to rotate her hips underneath me and I followed her lead. I broke the kiss off so I could watch her face as we slowly grinded against each other.

My nipples were hard and danced against hers as tiny waves of pleasure shot from my breast throughout my body. Then she lifted her hips and pressed her pussy hard against mine. "Oh my," I moaned.