The Author Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sat feeling utterly miserable. Looking up at Bill she said. "I don't know Bill." Jennifer sobbed. "I don't want to tell them what happened. I don't want to go through it again. I just went through it with my Mom and best friend. I can't do it again. I can't keep going through this over and over again." Burying her head on Monica's shoulder she asked a rhetorical question. "Doesn't it ever just stop?"

Bill wrapped his arm around Jennifer and looking at Monica for a moment said. "She's spent years trying to move past it. He really fucked her head up, and you can see how brittle she is. Even if I just stand there and recite what she told me, no one would believe hearsay evidence. They would want, demand that she go through it. She loves you and telling you almost broke her."

Bill kissed Jennifer's forehead and held Monica's hand. "I'm going to offer no defense for my actions. Nothing. That's my decision. I'll stand and allow them to toss me."

Monica sat back and looked at Jennifer. "If he offers no defense, they'll toss him." Monica said. "If they do that, I won't want anything to do with them. I hate injustice."

Bill nodded slowly. "I'm the one on trial. I won't betray her trust Monica. I want you to respect it too. We are bound together, to help and protect one another. I can save you two, I can't save the world, and won't try."

The next morning Bill was awake when Monica and Jennifer woke up. Bill was sitting and staring out the front window.

"Change your mind Bill? You could offer a version of the story. Something to placate this witch hunts." Monica said.

Bill looked at her for a moment. "I've never lied. Never lied to another Dom, never lied to a Sub. I won't start now. I won't tell the truth, I won't lie." Bill said determination clear in his voice.

Jennifer had tears in her eyes. "Bill, you'll have to tell them."

"No, I won't. I promised you a long time ago you could trust me. That was told in confidence, I won't betray it." Bill paused and continued. "I was just thinking about how much money and time I could save if I gave the club up."

"Bill" Jennifer began and was promptly cut off.

"Jen, if I tell them, they will demand to hear it from you. I won't put you through that, not for membership in any club." Bill said. "I know this was hard for you, and I won't pretend to know how hard. I won't make it any harder on you."

Monica hugged Jennifer and tried to comfort her. "Jen, it's OK. Let's do this and walk away from these pricks. Fuck them." Turning to Bill she smiled. "Besides, I won the cup, I really planned on ending my pony career. Perhaps I'll start running in local races. I've never run a race where I was dressed before, it would be a nice change."

Jennifer smiled. Her two lovers were willing to sacrifice everything to protect her. That made her feel so loved, and protected. It also made her feel shitty about Jeremy getting the best of her again. She dreaded this morning. She dreaded watching Bill get banished. It seemed like a nightmare. The whole thing was so great until last night. Watching Monica run and win was such a thrill.

As they dressed, a small part of Jennifer wondered what would have happened if she was just a little bit braver.

None of them had any apatite. They sipped coffee and nibbled at toast. No one spoke and none of them felt like eating with anyone. Bill endured and ignored the looks of derision from the other members. The Circle B folks were sympathetic, but they needed information like anyone else to justify their feelings. The Bar D people were just short of openly hostile towards the three of them. Jeremy's story of the event including his explanation of Bill being an over reactive jealous lover was plausible. Especially when they didn't really know anyone from the Circle B all that well.

James looked sick as the committee met. Bill had told him that he was offering no defense. These were about the only words spoken by Bill. James felt awful knowing he would have to keep his word, and banish his own friend, who had helped build the Circle B. At the same time, he felt a wave of admiration for his friend. Bill stood before the committee holding his head up and with no expression on his face.

The committee waved Jeremy aside. They had heard his story last night, and again this morning. The question before them was painfully obvious. "Master Bill, you've struck another member, you punched a fellow Dom in full view of a hundred witnesses. Do you have anything to say to the committee that would justify these actions?" Asked the senior member, a Female Dom who appeared to be about fifty.

Monica watched the proceedings while Jennifer kept her head down. This action as much as anything else seemed to support Jeremy's story of Jennifer's being responsible by playing with everyone's heart.

"No Mistress. I do not." Bill answered.

"I've been in this lifestyle for almost 30 years, on both ends of the whip. I've never heard of Dom's fighting over a woman before." Mistress Kelly finished looking disapproving at Bill.

Bill met her gaze, and didn't flinch under her stare. He slowly flicked his eyes back and forth over the members and remained standing and silent.

James rose. "Sir, if I may." Turning to Bill. "I have vouched for you, and assured them of your character. I told them that you wouldn't have done this without reason."

Bill turned to James and said. "I can't defend my actions."

Jennifer finally lifted her eyes from the ground. There were tears in her eyes as she saw Bill standing before the group with no hint of remorse in him. Turning her eyes to the other side of the circle she saw Jeremy smirking. He was actually smirking. He knew that Jennifer wouldn't want this out there, so he sits back knowing he's fucking her over again.

Jeremy was thinking pretty much what she thought he was. He had realized last night, when that black slut looked surprised, that Jennifer hadn't told anyone about that night on her birthday. He knew then that she wouldn't tell anyone today. For her to admit her little slut ass had been cheated on by him that long ago, and it had affected her like this, would be very demeaning to her. Jeremy couldn't wipe the satisfied grin off her face, this action would cement him into the social group better than anything he could have thought of, then he would be able to ease himself into more private scenes, and introduce these sluts to the joys of drugs to go with the sex and rock and roll. Jeremy watched the council and Bill as they prepared to banish him, and the slut probably, forever. That would open the door to a lot of closed off spaces.

Monica tore her eyes from Bill to Jennifer and saw something she never expected. Jennifer was getting mad. No, that wasn't right, she was seriously pissed off.

The senior member of the Council began to call for a vote on the banishment of Master Bill for violating the basic ideals of respect and trust between Dom's when she was interrupted.

"No!" Jennifer shouted to the gathered Dom's and Sub's. "I won't stay silent any longer Jeremy." Turning to Master Mark the owner of the Bar D. "Sir, may I address the panel?" Jennifer rose.

"Who are you?" Mark asked. "What do you have to tell this council?"

"I'm Jennifer, Bill's slave. Well, his sub. We're not collared yet." Jennifer said. "I know why he did it, and I know why he won't say anything."

"Will you tell us?" Mark asked.

"I will." Jennifer said.

"Jennifer, no." Bill said softly.

"Bill, I have to. I can't let him get away with this too." Jennifer said. Turning back to the council she said in a louder, and stronger voice. "Bill hit Jeremy, because Jeremy raped me."

Heads snapped to Jeremy at that proclamation. The Bar D people looked doubtful as Jennifer started her tale. She told them about her eighteenth birthday, how she was celebrating it with her boyfriend, and his slip up in bed.

"I was horrified that he could have slept with my best friend, on my birthday? I told him to stop, to get off of me. He laughed, and told me he hadn't washed after fucking Cathy. He was in me with a dick covered in her, and he laughed at me as I cried for him to stop." Jennifer said, tears running down her cheeks. "When it was over, he freed one of my arms, and told to get out of his apartment. I threw his stereo through a window, and got a black eye for my defiance."

The Circle B people looked about ready to riot. The looks from the Bar D crowd were no longer hostile as Jennifer described the attack. Her mental anguish at the traumatic experience.

"I let that rape control me, for years now. I've been afraid to commit, afraid to trust anyone. Bill helped me, drew me out, and showed me what I was missing. He knew what I had kept secret, and knew what Jeremy did to me. I told him once a few months ago." Jennifer wiped her eyes and continued. "That's why he hit Jeremy, he knew what Jeremy had done to me, and how long I struggled to get over it."

Bill had wrapped his arm around Jennifer as she spoke. James looked horrified as Jennifer told her story. The subs around the circle shifted closer to Jennifer. They turned angry eyes at Jeremy. He began to realize he was suddenly the one in a great deal of trouble.

"It didn't hurt her. She's here isn't she?" Jeremy said defiantly.

The council seemed quite upset at the description of events. Mark waited until Jennifer finished her story. "Sub Jennifer, I personally thank you for sharing that with us. I can't imagine how difficult it was for you. I have no doubt that we've just heard the truth from you."

Jeremy stood up and shouted. "It still doesn't give him the right to hit me."

Bill looked at him, considering him, as you might consider something stuck to your shoe. He wasn't alone, the council also considered Jeremy in a new light. Not only the description of the attack, but his open hostility was totally wrong. He should be at the very least, apologetic towards Jennifer.

"He's right, it doesn't give me the right to hit him." Bill began. "At our farm, violations of rules are punished with a red collar or red band. For a set time, you aren't allowed to play, only serve others. A red band means your instructions aren't followed. The Dom's who are wearing a Red Band normally serve as scene safety's or lifeguards."

"Red is also the farm's safe word, something we hold inviolate." Bill said staring at Jeremy. "I don't wish this to become a wedge issue between our two farms. In order to atone for my error, I will voluntarily wear the red collar, symbol of our slaves, symbol of service, for a months worth of weekends."

A gasp went up as people grasped what he was saying. A Dom doesn't serve the whims of others. Bill would have to obey the orders of everyone.

Mark smiled and nodded. "Our farm has no such punishment, but perhaps we should adopt it. I believe we can suggest that Jeremy also participate. Since his report of the event wasn't wholly truthful. A Dom must understand that his word must be true, to fellow Dom's, and to his subs."

"I'm not wearing any fucking collar." Jeremy shouted at Mark. "No fucking way. I'm not a slave or a sub."

"I presume that the council would accept Master James' word that I had fulfilled my duties properly and completely?" Bill asked utterly ignoring Jeremy's protests.

Jennifer looked at him as though seeing him for the first time. Monica stared open mouthed at Bill.

Mark nodded and said. "Certainly, like you, James is a man of honor. I will assume that James will accept my word that Jeremy's somewhat less than truthful statement has been addressed?"

James who had remained standing said. "Indeed I would Master Mark."

"If no one on the council objects, then it is so decreed." Mark said.

"I said I'm not wearing any fucking collar. That's for the sluts and fags." Jeremy said.

It would be difficult to imagine a worse possible phrase to utter under those circumstances. At that moment, Jeremy's last few supporters evaporated. Those who had thought he was OK, perhaps a little cool, felt their anger grow at him. A true Dom always respects the service of a Submissive, the Dom honors the submissive and the service that submissive renders. A true Dom understands the symbiotic relationship that is the Dom Sub culture. Jeremy was not a Dom. It was apparent now that he was a sadist, one with a pathetically small ego.

Jennifer smiled slightly at Bill. Jeremy was beaten. Bill would take the punishment, Jeremy wouldn't. It would mean that Jeremy wouldn't be allowed back at the farm. It would also mean that Jeremy wouldn't have any subs to play with outside the farm.

As they turned to go several subs stepped forward and hugged Jennifer. One asked her to promise to be in Georgia next year. Jennifer said she would try.

Monica stood by Jennifer, her arm around the woman she loved. As they left Jeremy was still shouting at the council saying he wasn't wearing any fucking collar.

Bill loaded the ladies into the Winnebago, and was raising the legs when Mark walked up with James.

"I understand your reluctance to say anything Bill. You certainly lived up to your reputation. Only a Dom who is truly dedicated to his Subs would be willing to risk banishment for his slaves. Only one who is worthy of being a Master would be willing to wear a collar. How did you know that Jeremy wouldn't though?" James asked.

"I didn't. I didn't care. What was important was getting Jennifer out of here, feeling like she won, while her courage was still holding. Facing him was more difficult that I can ever imagine. I'm wearing the collar as a symbol of my respect for your Ranch, and to apologize for the scene I created. I'm still not sorry for hitting him." Bill said.

Mark shrugged. "Oh well, he's not welcome back until he wears the collar, the council decided on two weeks for misrepresenting the truth. The subs on the council have informed me that they won't be playing with him for a while. I've already heard whispers about his honoring of the safe word being reluctant at best."

Bill nodded. "I think that's why Jennifer spoke up. She didn't want him to do it to anyone else."

"That's a tough lady, lot's of heart. Give her my best please." Mark said shaking Bill's hand and walking away.

"Where you off to now?" James asked.

"Statesboro, I need to get Monica back to school on Tuesday, which means I'll have to drive hard today and tomorrow to make it." Bill said.

Monica was walking up to them. "We're stowed inside this beast Captain, all the loose things are secure. If we're a little late, that's OK. Tuesday is my entry level classes, and I can always call one of my grad students and get them to teach for a day."

"Jennifer?" Bill asked.

"I think she's fine, for the first time in a long time Bill." Monica said with heart.

Bill nodded and flipped the switch to raise the leveling legs. Turning to James after closing the access door he said. "I'll be there this weekend to begin my punishment."

James shrugged. "I figured I'd just report you were punished our way later."

Bill shook his head. "I said I'd do it, I'll do it."

"I know, figured I would offer you a way out Brother." James took his hand and said. "See you next weekend Bill."

Getting inside the Winnebago Bill walked to the couch where Jennifer was sitting.

"You OK Jen?" Bill asked.

"Yeah, I feel fine. A little tired, but fine for the first time in a while." Jennifer said and then turned to him. "Would you really have accepted banishment for me?"

"Yes. Without hesitation." Bill said as he hugged her. "I'm responsible for you both, I'm your Dom."

"Yes Sir." Jennifer said smiling. Bill was the first guy she ever knew who would willingly sacrifice himself for her. He was worthy of her trust, and her love.

Monica echoed Jennifer's statement a moment later. "Yes Sir, you are responsible. You're also the only one who can drive this land yacht. You can get it out of here without a tug boat can't you?"

Bill smiled at the good-natured jibe. "I think so. I can guess the next part, let's get the show on the road right?"

The women nodded their heads, and Bill moved to the drivers seat and started the engine. He double-checked that the legs were up, and the sliders locked, and pulled out of the slot easily turning towards the road and the exit. He stopped and checked out, receiving their cell phones and ID's. Then he pulled out into the country road the Farm was off of and headed for the interstate and Georgia.

They drove until just after dark, stopping only twice, once for a quick bathroom break, and a sandwich, another time for fuel and to service the tanks on the RV. At dark, they pulled into a Wal-Mart parking lot, and Bill explained. "I'm not going to bother stopping at a camp area. We can rest here, and then move on in a few hours when we wake."

Monica nodded. "We've got some cold chicken for dinner, and other leftovers to make picnic style plates out of."

Jennifer sighed and said. "This means another morning of 'watch the water ladies' from Captain Ahab here."

Monica laughed at the expression on Bill's face. Jennifer joined in and the trio went to get the leftovers from the fridge and make some plates. As the leftovers were pulled from the fridge, Bill activated the slide out sections of the RV. This meant that they could rest, and love, more comfortably.

Bill returned to eat a plate of leftovers, and had a piece of Monica's cake.

Jennifer was quiet for most of the meal, and Monica kept looking at her with concern on her face. "Jen are you OK?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking. I know Jeremy better than you two, and I don't think he'll quit." Jennifer said softly. "He never knew when to quit before."

"It's over now Jen, he can't hurt you anymore." Bill said gently.

"I just can't shake the feeling that something else is going to happen with him. He's going to be pissed that he's out of that club. That I am sure of." Jennifer said.

Bill sat back, and considered. Monica got up and walked to the couch. "Monica, you are as brilliant a person as I have ever known. Do you think it's over?"

Monica sat for some time thinking. After a minute she began. "I don't know what he's going to do, he's out of options regarding the farms. How ever, I agree with Jennifer, it's not over yet. That little bastard is just egocentric enough to do something stupid." Monica admitted.

Bill sighed and nodded. "I was thinking the same thing. I can't imagine what he's going to do, but I'm sure he'll do something. Short of something extremely stupid, I can't imagine what it is."

Monica grinned. "Engineers have a saying, we stole it from Einstein actually. What's the difference between genius and stupidity? Answer: genius has a limit."

Bill smiled, and then chuckled. Jennifer laughed out loud at the perfect truth behind the statement. Monica grinned. "Never bet against stupid."

"Well we can't spend all night worrying about what stupid is going to do, but we need to agree that when he does do something stupid, we meet it as a team." Bill said.

Jennifer snickered. "All for one and one for all?"

Monica rose and took the plates up from the table. "I don't know about that Musketeer stuff. I do know that the group is always stronger than the individual. The larger the group, the greater the combined strength."

Bill rose and started to help with the dishes. Jennifer rose and tried to enjoy her last night with both of her lovers. Soon Monica would be finishing the school year in Atlanta, and she wouldn't see much of her until the summer when Monica moved to Statesboro. Jennifer began to rinse the plates off and felt Monica's arms wrap around her waist.

"I'm going to miss seeing you every day sweetie." Monica said.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Jennifer admitted.