The Author Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill began to rub Monica's shoulders. Monica sighed and said. "Yes, I'm going to miss you too."

Bill chuckled. "I know Monica, I wasn't fishing for a compliment. I was just copping a feel."

Monica giggled and turned around kissing Bill as she wrapped her arms around him. Jennifer decided the dishes could wait, it would give her something to do while they drove in the morning.

Kissing Monica's neck she said to Bill. "I think we should reward her for the great job she did running in the race."

Monica smiled at the idea, two lovers to give her pleasure. Bill led them to the bedroom, killing lights as he passed down the RV. In the bedroom, he left a light on, and then turning began to open Monica's shirt. He exposed her delicate bra, and her pert breasts in turn. Jennifer was kissing Monica's neck, and caressing her body as it was exposed. Bill reached and opened Monica's shorts, and drug them down her legs.

Monica moaned as she felt Bill's breath on her thigh. Jennifer was caressing and massaging her breasts while kissing Monica's neck. Bill turned to the cabinet that held the bindings and handed two wrist bindings to Jennifer said. "Put these on her. Let's tie her down, and reward her properly."

Jennifer grinned as she bound Monica's hands, and then taking a nylon strap from Bill secured Monica across the bed. Bill was working on Monica's ankles, spreading them wide. After he was done, he handed Jennifer a Mink glove and a feather. Jennifer's smile widened, as she understood her instructions. Tease Monica to a high state of arousal.

Bill took the spinning vibrator and knelt at the edge of the bed, and began to lick and caress Monica's inner thigh. Her Labia opened slightly, exposing the inner pink of her love canal. Bill began to lightly lick Monica's cunt. His tongue danced along her slit and then flicked across her clit. Then he plunged into her canal with his tongue. Monica moaned as electricity danced all along her pleasure centers. Looking up at Jennifer she saw a wicked smile.

Jennifer was caressing her breasts and abdomen with the Mink Glove. Monica squirmed under the attentions of her two lovers. As Monica saw Jennifer stretch to reach her belly button, a breast came into range. Monica strained her neck and managed to get Jennifer's nipple in her mouth.

Bill and Jennifer worked Monica over, caressing and teasing her. Bringing her to a very high state of arousal. Jennifer was really much more aroused than she let on, watching Monica run dressed like that was a huge turn on. Knowing her lovers were truly dedicated to her was a way of making everything safe.

Bill inserted the spinner into Monica and activated it. Monica groaned and strained against the bindings. Bill would ease it all the way in, working it around, and then draw it back out leaving only the tip and the first ring of spinning beads inside her. She was panting now, and Bill could see the light of desire in her eyes. Smiling at her torment, he continued easing the spinning vibrator in and out of her cunt.

"Sir, will you fuck me please. I need it so bad." Monica cried in her passion.

Jennifer grinned wickedly. Having been there, overwhelmed with desire, she knew the kind of torment that Monica was experiencing. She understood what Monica was going through, having been there herself at their hands. Jennifer also knew that this torment was absolute bliss, when Bill finally granted the orgasm, it would shake the pillars of heaven.

Bill continued the slow torment, licking and sucking on Monica, bringing her to an even higher state of arousal with Jennifer's help. Finally turning to Jennifer he asked. "Do you think she's ready Jennifer?"

"Oh yes sir." Jennifer said smiling. "I think she's ready for anyone, or anything to take her."

Bill stood and his own readiness was apparent to all as his cock stood out like an iron bar. In one smooth movement he had positioned himself at Monica's opening. Entering her love canal slowly, giving her time to adjust to his greater length and girth. He was larger than the vibrator, and knew she would need a moment to open and adjust to him.

Monica was in heaven. There wasn't a part of her that wasn't getting attention, and it was truly heaven on earth. Jennifer's eyes glowed as she enjoyed her friend's passion, kissing her deeply as Bill entered her. Jennifer had been watching and drove her tongue into Monica's mouth in rhythm with Bill's fucking her cunt. Monica couldn't hold back any longer, the passion, the energy, the feelings were too much and she came powerfully at Bill and Jennifer's attentions.

Jennifer swung herself so she was straddling Monica. Giving Bill a second cunt to address, with only a slight shift. Continuing to kiss Monica as Bill entered her own channel. She was now the one in heaven, as she could look into Monica's eyes, feel her lips, and the Sapphic taboo pleasure of breast on breast as Bill fucked her.

Jennifer couldn't endure this for long, and she didn't. Her passion overtook her and she came powerfully squeezing Monica's breasts as she did so. Bill pulled out of Jennifer and re-entered Monica. He was close too, very close. In a dozen full strokes, he was there. Filling Monica with the orgasm. His legs were shaking, his body completely drained of all energy.

With fumbling fingers, he and Jennifer managed to release Monica from her restraints. Then the three collapsed onto the bed, exhausted, the weekend had been emotional, and now physically draining.

After they had spent themselves physically, they lay awake and cuddled. They fell asleep but none of them slept soundly.

Bill woke six hours later, and gently disentangled himself from the ladies. Looking at them illuminated in the moonlight, he was struck by the awesome beauty and intelligence. Either of them would make someone a wonderful life mate, to have both of them on life's path with him was a joy beyond description.

Monday's drive started early as Bill woke the girls and after basic hygiene, they were off and running south. Bill backed the RV into the driveway next to the house as he did so just after five pm. The trio hustled to unload Monica's stuff and load it into her car. Monica offered to stay and help unload the RV.

"Monica, you have school in the morning. Both of us work here." Jennifer said waving her arm at the house. "We can unload the RV, it goes here anyway."

Monica kissed Jennifer and Bill, and then headed home to Atlanta. Jennifer and Bill spent a couple hours unloading and getting the RV ready for storage. It would be a couple months before Bill expected to use it again. He was already planning on having his Publisher schedule the book signings in such a way that would allow him to use the RV instead of flying.

They started the laundry, and then started to unload the perishables. Bill plugged the RV in to make sure the batteries weren't drained. Bill locked the doors and went inside the house.

Jennifer was slouching on the couch. "It's a lot of work to go on a vacation isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is." Bill agreed as he sat on the couch next to her.

While they had been busy driving south and working to empty the RV, Jeremy had been busy too. The trio was right; he wasn't done yet, not by a long shot.

They watched a little TV, and ate a light dinner and they fell into bed exhausted. Tomorrow was back to the grindstone of work.