All Comments on 'The Babysitter Takes Over Ch. 03'

by sissysherry2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Closure

Sherry waits in the kitchen with the butcher knife and stabs Teri several times (till dead) for the cruelty she inflicted on Sherry. Seeing as how Sherry didn't have anything left after being scammed by Bitchstress Teri robbed her/him of.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3

I have a hard time believing the ex-wife’s boyfriend’s involvement in this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What A Great Series

I'm loving this series so much. Can you please give us a chapter where the ex wife Melissa ( I think that's her name ) has her own fun Sherry.

And give us some physical description on her as well. Keep writing, your stories are so wonderful and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All of the same

Every one of your stories is exactly the same except for location, names don't even change. Is this a continuation of one sissies life, or several names sherry.

sissysherry2sissysherry2almost 6 years agoAuthor
What can I say)

Yeah most of the earlier stories follow a similar plot line but what can I say? I love being a sissy and especially love BBC! My latest series is about my sissy adventures and public humiliation as I am trying to broaden the scope. Sorry if I disappointed anyone... this ain’t my day job :)

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Overall the writing is good, I will have to check out more by you.

I will say story line isnt my favorite but your writing is good

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous