All Comments on 'The Bad Cop Ch. 03'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please: more details + Laurie cum at max exposure

Good story but not as exciting as two prior chapters. Perhaps it was the number of people Laurie was at risk/actually being exposed to or because her exposure to the whole office went by so quickly with relatively few details (compared to prior 2 chapters)?...it just didn't seem as climactic for some reason. A good touch would be for Laurie to always have her biggest orgasm of the story as she is exposed to the largest number of people, as in the first story. Maybe in future chapters, Laurie could be left in the middle of downtown during lunch hour or during a large convention? That would be hot. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it

I agree with the other guy, makng Laurie be forced to come at max exposure would be sweet. But before u fnish the story u need to let Laurie get revenge on her controllers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have at least one more story to write

One where the victim or her relatives can't take the stress and kills them self or someone else does

People will do many things for affection but terrorizing people into doing what they hate will destroy them.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

I liked all three chapters but i agree that their needs to be at least on more and show laurie getting revenge like the other readers suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing story, i love how you keep it mostly realistic.

Nephlim14Nephlim14over 8 years ago
Conclusion Please?

Please make a Conclusion to this soon Please.

paulrocker69xpaulrocker69xabout 8 years ago
So exciting

Your writing is such a turn on. Thank you

mabell3368mabell3368about 8 years ago
Sorry

But that one just pissed me off. Someone caught in that situation might very possibly wind up a suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

I definitely would like to read more maybe boss lady and cop start working together and really keep her nude 24 hrs 7 days a week would definitely make her a nervous mess but that would make it fun plus don't forget her little school friend also has a picture of her to use to make her do things for her to!

SuzanneHandzonSuzanneHandzonalmost 7 years ago
Nice Hot Story

Hey, Not my usual kind of story so was pleased at how the story built. Very sexy. Looking forward to more in the series. S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story

I definitely would like to read more of this story like maybe the boss and cop start working together maybe even the student starts controlling her because of her picture more possibilities of public nude adventure for her !

centauri4centauri4almost 4 years ago
[Clothing] Optional direction?

Everybody has some fantasies they enjoy playing over and over again in their mind, so isn't there some direction where incidental fantasy participants behave more "maturely" about flashing, streaking or other instances of exhibitionism? Hey, you have your fantasies, I have mine, Jeff has his fantasies and Bill probably does too! Minus the one he USED TO have about finding a co-worker nude beneath his desk, which might have played out any number of ways in my mind! Then for Laurie, what might have evolved in this story if one of her female co-workers had come down the stairwell with Laurie's clothes, a coat long enough to cover all the important bits, or what if ANOTHER CO-WORKER stripped off and came down the stairwell to show support for a "sister" with an exhibitionist tendancy the SAME as her own? That would have been cool, or even if Tess herself decided what Laurie said to her about not daring to do herself what she was completely comfortable doing to someone else had struck a deeper nerve and suddenly she (as the boss on site) thought, 'Well, I can do it too now, because there have been SO MANY others I manipulated who ended up enjoying the experiences they were forced into - and suddenly Tess envied the pleasures those people had "lived" through with her "help"! Being nude among many similarly nude others is no big deal but, standing nude on top of an outcrop of rocks in the Verde River valley and waving at kayakers as they paddle by is really very exciting - been there, done that, FORGOT the t-shirt! Life is meant to be thrillingly lived, always...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuation

I think a collaboration between Tess and Megan would be a good way to keep the story going. It’s very good and should be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next part please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
1208 Followers
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bad Cop Series Info