The Bad Cop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,205 Followers

I was also lucky that the cubicles nearest mine weren't being used right now. One belonged to a woman who had quit a couple of weeks ago and hadn't been replaced yet, and the other was used by a sales rep who was rarely in the office. I might be able to get away with this for awhile but there was always a chance that someone would come back here and catch me like this. What would I tell them?

Just as I was thinking that over I saw Jeff Hanson's head over the top of my cubicle wall heading my way. I quickly swiveled the chair to the right and slid in as close to the desk as I could. I pretended to be concentrating on an accounting spreadsheet I had open on my monitor as he stopped at the left side of my cubicle and peered over the top of the wall at me.

"Heya, Laurie. Wassup?"

"Hi, Jeff," I said, keeping the back of the chair tilted toward him. It must have looked strange to be working on my computer from such an awkward angle.

"I saw you were in the boss lady's office for quite awhile. What was that about?"

"Oh, nothing. We were just talking about getting the quarterly profit and loss statements ready."

"Ah, okay. That involves numbers and decimals and stuff, right? That's about all I know about accounting. I just saw that her office shades were closed and thought you might be in trouble or something."

"No, it's just that the glare from the sun was bothering us." Jeff turned to look out the office window and I realized that the sun was on the other side of the building this time of the morning. God, I'm such a lousy liar.

"Um, okay. Hey we're going to Strivoli's for lunch. Are you interested?"

"Not today, Jeff. Thanks though."

"Okay," he said. "Are you mad at me or something? You're keeping your back to me and not even looking at me."

"No, I'm not mad, Jeff. I'm just kind of busy here. I'm really sorry."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later I guess."

Jeff walked back toward his desk and I was alone again. God, that was close. It really must have seemed rude to keep my chair turned away from him, but what else could I do?

I tried to do some work in an effort to take my mind off my situation but it was a futile effort as I was unable to focus on anything but the fact that I was sitting half-naked in my office. I wasn't going to be very productive this morning but I doubt Tess was too concerned about that. I'd always considered this office a sanctuary from Megan's control because I didn't think she would risk forcing me to do anything crazy here at work, but now it seemed that nowhere was safe. I could be forced to strip nearly anywhere now and my list of tormentors had just doubled!

How long would Tess leave me here like this? All day? What was I going to do when I had to go to the bathroom? I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat as the minutes ticked away until I finally saw Tess approaching my desk.

"How are we doing, Laurie?" she said with a smile.

"I don't know how WE are doing, but I'M doing lousy. I almost got caught by Jeff. He thinks I'm a jerk now for keeping my back turned to him. How long are you going to keep me half-naked like this?"

"Half-naked? Not much longer. I've got to leave the office for a few minutes."

"Thank God," I said.

"So you'll need to give me your blouse."

"What?"

Tess pulled a chair from the empty adjacent cubicle and sat next to me with an expectant look on her face. She leaned in close and spoke in a lowered voice, not wanting to draw attention from the rest of the office any more than I did. "You heard me. Give me your blouse. I've got someone I need to meet in another part of the building for a few minutes."

My first thought was that she couldn't really mean this, but then I wondered why I would think that. Of course she meant it. People like Tess and Megan always mean it when they're telling me the humiliations they're about to put me through. They live for it.

I cursed myself for having told my boss about Megan. I'd promised myself that I wouldn't tell anyone about her because of the trouble it might cause me and here I'd gone and blurted out everything to the very first person who pressured me a little. I was as bad at keeping secrets as I was at telling lies.

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked desperately.

"Hopefully it won't be more than 30 minutes if the meeting goes well. If not..." Her voice trailed off as she shrugged her shoulders.

"And you expect me to just sit here naked all that time?"

"You don't have to sit, but your chances of not being seen will be a whole lot better if you don't go running around the office."

"There's no way that I'll be able to hide the fact that I'm totally nude if someone comes back here."

"I've made sure everyone in the office is busy right now. Besides you don't get many visitors back here."

"Jeff was here just a few minutes ago! What if someone else comes back here?"

"Well then you'll have some 'splainin' to do, won't you girl?"

"What in the hell am I supposed to tell them?"

"I have no idea what you could say," she laughed. "It would be awfully embarrassing, that's for sure. You will be discreet about our little relationship though, right?"

"Why should I?"

"Because if you're not I'll be forced to tell Officer Megan about what you've told me. Oh, and her last name is Danielson and her badge number is 34872. She wasn't hard to find." Tess leaned in closer. "I know this is kind of crazy, Laurie, but I've decided that if we're going to play this game we might as well go all the way."

"What's this 'we' bullshit?" I hissed at her. I was getting angry now at this latest blackmail attempt to force me into complying with outrageous demands. "I'm the only one playing the game. What risks are you taking?"

"I am taking risks here, Laurie. You don't think it would cause me problems to have a naked employee discovered in my office? I think I'll be almost as nervous as you are while I'm out of the office. I just about had a panic attack when I saw Jeff heading back here."

I laughed bitterly. "Well you should try putting yourself in my position if you want to feel real panic. In fact, I wish you would."

"Don't tell me that you don't get a kick out of this, too. You're on full high beam right now." I glanced down and could see that my nipples were noticeably pressing out the fabric of my blouse.

"So what? Do you think getting sexually aroused makes up for all the humiliation? What about my reputation? What's my family going to think of me when they find out about this stuff? What are my co-workers going to think about me if they catch me naked? You people don't give a damn about that stuff as long as you can get your rocks off vicariously. It's a real shame that you and Megan don't have the guts to live out your own fantasies and need me to do it for you."

An angry look flashed across Tess's face. "Laurie, you can have fun with this or you can fight it," she said in a firm voice. "It's your choice. I'd prefer that you had fun with it but either way this is going to happen. When I get back I'll give you your clothes back and we'll discuss the future, but right now I want your blouse."

I glared at her, but I knew she had me in a box. The only other thing I could do is walk out of the building half-naked. I unbuttoned my blouse, pulled it off, and flung it onto the desk in front of her. Tess folded the garment and placed it into her briefcase, then pulled out a small digital camera. "Something to remember this by," she said as she snapped off several pictures of me sitting nude at my desk. She then replaced the camera in her briefcase and snapped it shut. "I won't be gone that long," she said as she rose to her feet. Her mood suddenly brightened again as she looked down on my nude body. "God, this is exciting, isn't it?" she said like a giddy schoolgirl. "I'm so glad I found that video."

I watched helplessly as my boss walked away with the last of my clothing and disappeared through the exit into the hallway beyond. I found myself sitting very naked and very alone in my office in the middle of a work day.

Ten minutes had passed since Tess left the office with the last of my clothing and with each minute the intensity of being nude in my own office had only increased. One of the things that I'd discovered about myself since being forced into this new life of exhibitionism was that it was often the anticipation of being caught that was an even bigger turn on for me than actually being seen.

Perhaps the most intense moments of my Mariners game streak had been when I was still fully clothed but was going mad with anticipation knowing the time was rapidly approaching when I'd have to remove all of my clothing right there in the crowded stands. It was my naked walk through the quiet residential neighborhood and sneaking through the empty hallways of the school that I remembered more vividly and intensely than all those eyes staring at my nude body after the bell rang. I guess it's the fear, excitement, and anticipation of knowing that, at any moment, I could be caught nude in a public place that was a bigger aphrodisiac for me than actually being seen. And right now that fear, excitement, and anticipation was driving me wild.

All my senses were at a heightened state, but since the cubicle walls limited my vision it was my sense of hearing that was the most acute. Sounds that I normally wouldn't have noticed before were amplified now: the whirring of the CPU fan; a cough from a nearby cubicle; the low murmur of a conversation between co-workers. Most of all, I listened for the sound of footsteps heading in my direction.

As I squirmed nervously in my chair I couldn't keep my fingers from roaming across my bare skin. I knew I could easily bring myself to another orgasm despite having just done so in Tess's office, but the memory of being caught by the old woman on the walk to the school discouraged that thought. As bad as being caught naked in my office would be, being caught naked and masturbating would be infinitely worse. As much as I wanted to bring myself off I had to settle for the occasional caress of a breast and the feel of my hand tracing a circular pattern across my inner thigh.

The clock on my computer screen seemed to tick away in slow motion but after twenty-five minutes I began thinking I might just make it through this without being humiliated after all. Tess could return at any time now but, if anything, this made me even more nervous. After having made it this long, being caught near the end of the ordeal would somehow seem even more unfair.

It was at that moment that I heard footsteps approaching. For a few seconds I hoped that it signaled Tess's return but then I realized that they were coming from my left rather than from the direction that Tess would have entered the office. I stretched my neck high enough to see a mop of brown hair over the top of the cubicle walls heading my direction. It was Jeff again!

I slid out of my seat and onto my knees, looking around desperately for a place to hide. There was only the space beneath my desk but that wouldn't keep me hidden. With nothing else to do, I quickly crawled on my hands and knees out of my cubicle and into the unoccupied adjacent cubicle on my right, hoping that Jeff wouldn't think of looking for me there. As I heard Jeff approach I remained motionless, still on my hands and knees with my butt pointing out toward the cubicle entrance. Not exactly a position I wanted to be caught in but I didn't dare move another inch.

"Laurie?" Jeff called out in a confused tone. Did he see me crawl into this cubicle or was he confused over the fact that I wasn't in my cubicle like he'd expected? Was he staring at me right now – naked and on my hands and knees - over the top of the cubicle wall? I didn't dare look up to see. If he found me like this I think I'd just die. Please, please go away, Jeff.

I held my breath until I finally heard the footsteps shuffle away. Thank God! Moments later I heard new footsteps approaching from the opposite direction and I remained frozen. Oh please, let this be Tess with my clothes! I nearly had a heart attack when I heard the male voice behind me.

"Laurie?" Another confused male voice called out my name, but this time it wasn't Jeff's. I looked back over my shoulder at the man standing behind me. It was sales rep Bill Teller and this was his cubicle. I remembered thinking earlier how fortunate it was that he was rarely in the office. Well, he was here now and I was giving him the view of a lifetime.

I wheeled around on the carpet to face him, one arm going up to cover my breasts while covering my pussy with the other hand. Bill was staring down at me with a look of surprise and wonderment on his face, as if he'd just found a gold nugget in his box of crackerjacks. "Damn, I'm going to have to start coming into the office more often," he said with a leer.

Another set of footsteps approached and I heard Jeff's voice again. "Hey Bill, you haven't seen Laurie have you?"

"Oh yeah, I've seen her," he smirked. "I've seen all of her, in fact."

Jeff's shocked face appeared above me. "Jesus, Laurie, what in the hell are you doing?"

Oh God, I can't believe this is happening to me again! What could I possibly say? I had no idea what to do or where to go, but I just knew I couldn't stay here. I got to my feet and bolted past the two men, tears streaming down my cheeks. Heads popped up above cubicle walls as I ran through the office toward the exit. I shoved the door open and ran through the hallway, past the elevator, and into the stairwell that descended nine stories to the building's exit.

The tears flowed freely as I sat naked in the empty stairwell between the fifth and sixth floor of my office building. That's as far as I made it before I realized that I couldn't leave the building even if I wanted to – I had no clothes and my car keys were still in my purse in the office! All of the emotions that I'd been bottling up inside for so long came rushing to the surface and I cried like I hadn't cried in years. I didn't really care anymore if someone entered the stairwell and found me there. Everyone gets to see me naked anyway, so why not? I should just stop wearing clothes altogether. At least that would strip Megan and Tess of their power over me. They couldn't force me to take off what I wasn't wearing in the first place.

As I cried I thought about just how different my life had become. A year ago you couldn't have gotten me to the beach even in a one-piece bathing suit and now I was naked in a 12-story office building. And until just a few months ago only one person had ever seen me naked as an adult. How many was it now? Tens of thousands? I didn't even want to think about how many people had seen that streaking video on the internet. If my boss found it, how long would it be before my family finds out about it?

I thought about my old life and wondered whether I would, if given the chance, go back to being that shy, self-conscious fatty if it meant that no one would ever want to force me to get naked in public. Even as crazy as my life is now I don't think I'd want to trade it for my old life. But why couldn't there be some middle ground? Why did it have to be a choice between being fat and ignored or a slim, naked little puppet? Why couldn't I just be an attractive woman with a normal life instead of being preyed upon by perverts like Tess and Megan?

The sobs began to subside as I finally cried myself out. I wiped the tears from my cheeks and tried to clear my mind. There was nothing left for me now but to confront my situation and deal with it.

I just couldn't bear the thought of facing my co-workers again – especially still in the nude! – but my keys were in my purse and my purse was on my desk. I had no choice but to go back up there and get it. My mom had always told me that a person could only avoid unpleasant realities for so long before it was best to just face them head on. Somehow I doubt she ever imagined this particular unpleasant reality, though. At least maybe Tess would be back now with my clothes and I might be spared the humiliation of walking out of the building naked.

It took me a couple of minutes to work up the courage to get moving, but I finally convinced myself that this wasn't going to get any easier the longer I waited. I wiped the last of the tears from my eyes and began slowly climbing the stairs.

After reaching the ninth floor landing I pushed the door open slightly and poked my head into the corridor. The hallway leading back to the office entrance was empty and I stepped through the door and began walking quickly. I was determined now to get this over with as quickly as possible and I only paused momentarily to take a deep breath before I opened the door and stepped back into the advertising agency where I worked.

Everyone in the office was standing together talking – undoubtedly about me – and their heads swiveled in my direction as I entered. My face burned with embarrassment as I walked around the perimeter of the office to my cubicle. When I reached my desk the purse was nowhere to be found! I desperately searched through the drawers and beneath the desk but it was gone. Now what?

"Hey, Laurie." I tried to cover myself as best I could as I turned to see Jeff standing behind me.

"Where's my purse, Jeff? Did you guys hide it? Ha ha, funny joke."

"We gave it to Mrs. Henderson. We didn't know if you were coming back or not."

"Is she back in her office?"

"Yeah, she told us to make sure you came to her office if you returned."

"I bet you guys all think I'm nuts, huh?"

"We're all supportive of you, Laurie. Mrs. Henderson told us you had some 'issues' that you needed to work out."

"Issues? What issues?" I asked. The only issues I needed to work out were named Tess and Megan.

"You'd better go talk to Mrs. Henderson," Jeff said. "But you don't have to worry about being fired. I talked her out of it."

I laughed bitterly when I heard this. I'll bet that didn't take a lot of arm twisting, I thought. She probably wouldn't let me quit if I wanted to - and I do. Jeff's a nice guy though, and I didn't want to be any ruder to him than I already had today. "Thanks Jeff," I said. "I appreciate it."

I began walking toward Tess's office fully aware that all eyes were on me. It's impossible to describe just how bizarre and surreal it feels to be walking nude through your place of employment. The only thing weirder would be to be naked in school. But, oh wait, I'd been forced to do that too, hadn't I? What's next? Naked in church?

I knocked on Tess's office door and stuck my head inside. She was sitting behind her desk and waved me in. I shut the door behind me, walked across the office and stood in front of her desk glowering down at her. She just burst out laughing.

"God, that didn't go well, did it?" Tess said. "What happened?"

"What the hell do you think happened? Some psycho bitch left me naked out there!"

"Well this 'psycho bitch' didn't expect my little bookkeeper to end up on all fours in Bill Teller's cubicle. You just made his life," she laughed.

"I'm glad you think this is so funny."

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect Bill in until later today or I wouldn't have left you there naked. He'll probably be worthless to me now as a sales rep since I doubt I'll ever get him out of his cubicle and into the field again. He wants me to make you work in the nude all the time."

"You'd love to, I bet."

"Oh, I would, but that's not going to happen. The legal issues alone would scuttle that idea, not to mention the loss of productivity in the office. I think we'll need to treat this as an aberration by a young woman with personal issues to deal with."

"Yeah? So what the hell did you tell everyone anyway?"

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,205 Followers