The Bad Cop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,205 Followers

"Just that I'd discovered your streaking video and confronted you about it. You thought you were probably going to be fired so you must have decided to indulge in another exhibitionist fantasy – being naked at work – before you left."

"You told them that? God, you made me sound like a total nut!"

"Well, don't worry. I let Jeff talk me out of firing you. He's such an earnest young man."

"I'm going to quit anyway. There's no way in hell I can keep working here."

"You're not going anywhere, Laurie. Bookkeepers are a dime a dozen but you've become much too valuable for me to let go."

"I thought you said you weren't going to be able to force me to get naked anymore?"

Tess shook her head. "Just here at work. I can think of lots of other places to show you off, though, and I want to keep you close where I can keep an eye on you."

"No way!" I said, determined to make stand. "One of you people controlling my life is enough. I'm not going to allow another one to do it."

"Have you forgotten about what will happen if I tell Megan that you've told me everything?"

"Go ahead and tell her," I said. "I don't care anymore."

Without a word Tess pulled a slip of paper out of her desk drawer and started dialing a number. She turned on the speaker phone and I heard a phone ringing on the other end. She's bluffing, I thought. If she tells Megan she loses any control over me she thinks she has. A woman's voice came on the line. "Megan Danielson." I think all the blood drained out of my face as I heard Megan's familiar voice. I began desperately shaking my head at Tess and silently pleading to her with my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I think I dialed a wrong number," Tess said and clicked the line dead. She smiled at me for a few moments, then silently unlocked her desk drawer and placed my clothes on the desk.

"Take the rest of the week off, Laurie. Try and relax and get your head back together. I'll expect you back in here first thing on Monday morning."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,205 Followers