All Comments on 'The Balancing Game Ch. 03'

by shy_daydreamer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Babyboo12Babyboo12almost 7 years ago
Simply amazing

I love this series, please do continue...

I feel relatable to the main character from previous experiance i just hope she found that forever as i wish we all could

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
Interesting read and Good

It was too bad your roommate had a break-up but sometimes things happen for a reason, You may not have connected with this Dom had you got on earlier and he did take you kind of slowly through the activities he wanted you to accomplish. I hope you are able to connect with him again but not telling him you were cumming may come back to haunt you in the future. I am glad that he helped create a scenario that allowed you to cum and get past that mental block. He does know you are inexperienced and may ignore it but ultimately he will want to control your orgasm. You also don't know if he came as online as you did yourself is not always the whole truth, but what you think the other person wants to hear and he didn't say if he did. I am liking this story very much and it kind of ironic that you sensed that he would ask for some pictures, Not the ones you expected but pictures none the less. Keep up the story, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous