The Balancing Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael finished stuffing the panties and ended the clip. Then she sent it to Sir.

R: Sir, between the clips, my panties, and the hairbrush, I feel so many sensations!

It took a moment for Sir to respond. Rachael assumed he was watching the video clip.

D: Mmmm good girl.

R: Thank you, Sir

D: You feel so full, don't you slut?

R: Very full, Sir

D: Have you ever stuffed your panties before, little one?

R: No, Sir. I've never used clips before either, Sir

D: It's a different kind of sensation, isn't it?

R: Yes, Sir

D: Tugging on your clips occasionally, reminding you who is in control, little one

Rachael tugged on the clips. She was afraid of it being painful, but was pleasantly surprised to feel mostly pleasure.

D: I am ready to start allowing you to cum soon, slut

Rachael smiled.

R: Thank you, Sir

D: Do you typically have multiple orgasms or one hard one?

Rachael thought. Normally, she had one large one and it took a while for her to get another. But a few times she had multiple smaller ones.

R: It's normally just one, Sir

D: Mmmm. I understand.

D: Do you have headphones?

Rachael's breathing sped up. Was she ready for this? It's just voices. It's fine, she thought to herself. Try right before you're ready and it heightens the senses, Rachael remembered.

R: Yes, Sir.

Rachael thought for a moment. But were they in her room? There's no way she could walk out of her room! What if SJ woke up? Speaking of SJ, what would she think if she heard Rachael talking with some stranger?

R: But they're not in my room.

Rachael hoped he wouldn't push it. She would do it for him, but she was nervous.

D: I am going to watch you in that position on cam while I talk you through using your toys and accessories to cum. Understand?

Rachael took a deep breath. This was not a question, it was an order.

R: Yes, Sir

D: Getting my headphones. You call me in a few minutes.

Rachael tore apart her room (panties, clips, and hairbrush still in place) trying to find headphones. She sighed a breath of relief when she found a pair on her desk underneath a few papers. Now she wouldn't have to risk leaving her room.

Stepping back in front of her computer, Rachael angled her camera to get everything but her face. She was displayed for Sir to see. The thought made her excited.

"Hello, little one," Sir said. She could hear him, but not see him.

The voice wasn't what she expected. It wasn't what she imagined. But it was him -- it was Sir. And that made it perfect. She couldn't pretend this was a daydream anymore. This was real.

Rachael tried to say 'Hello, Sir', but nothing came out. Her throat was so dry from nervousness and she had butterflies in her stomach.

"Little one?", Sir questioned.

"Hi," Rachael managed in a breathy whisper. She wished she could have said 'Hello, Sir', but her voice was not cooperating.

"Your body is so fucking hot, slut," Sir commented.

Rachael's breathing increased. "Thank you, Sir," she managed in a still breathy voice.

"Pull out your panties," Sir ordered.

Rachael obeyed. She started pulling them out slowly, trying to move in such a way that would not block them from the cam.

The sensation was something she had never experienced before. It was difficult to explain. The fabric pressed against parts of her pussy, but there was no uniform feel to it. And as the panties were removed, the fabric slid over the areas that were freed earlier, creating another sensation.

Rachael was almost upset when the last of her panties were freed from her pussy.

"Now put the panties in your mouth," Sir ordered. Rachael obeyed. "Can you taste yourself, slut?"

Rachael nodded, but then realized the camera wasn't pointed at her face, so she mumbled something that she hoped resembled 'Yes, Sir'.

"Remove your panties. It's time to use your vibe."

Rachael removed her panties, still placing them in front of the camera, but off to the side. Then she eagerly grabbed her vibe, waiting for instructions.

"Put it in your pussy."

Rachael slid the vibe in her pussy. She felt it move past the hairbrush until it was all the way in.

"Work it back and forth."

Rachael did so slowly.

"Faster slut!"

Rachael pounded herself for all she was worth. There were so many sensations going on!

"Stop," Sir ordered. "Remove a clip."

Rachael stopped pumping the vibe inside of her and moved to her left nipple. She had heard this could hurt, so she braced herself. She removed the clip.

She arched her back as the clip came off, but the pain wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. The throbbing of her nipple actually added to the sensations she was feeling. She liked it.

"Continue pumping my cock in and out of you and then pull the other clip off."

Rachael picked back up with her vibe. She loved that he called it his cock. It made her blush. It reminded her that he was operating through her. He was controlling her.

She pulled the second clip off and arched again. And again, the pain was replaced with a throbbing that she loved.

"Fuck. Your body is so sexy."

Rachael could hear Sir on the other end. His voice was more strained. It made her smile. She was helping Sir pleasure himself.

"Thrust harder! My cock is going so hard into you. It's going to release its load inside of you."

Rachael pounded herself harder, with encouragement from Sir.

"Are you ready to cum, slut?"

Rachael stopped. She was really turned on, but not there yet. Be upfront. Tell him what you need.

"Can I play with my clit, Sir?" Rachael breathed out. She was still furiously pounding the vibe into her, knowing that it was pleasuring herself and Sir.

"Yes. Play with your clit, slut," Sir replied.

Rachael took her other hand and attacked her clit. She started arching her back and her body was shaking.

"Tell me when you are going to cum. I want us to cum together."

"Yes, Sir," Rachael managed to breathe out. But Rachael was so lost in the sensations that she didn't know when that would be. She pounded more as Sir was talking to her.

"Fuck. Look at all your juices. They're covering you."

Rachael was still pounding away when her muscles contracted and she felt juices flow out of her pussy. Shit, she thought to herself, Did I just cum? This feels so different than normal!

She felt a little guilty that she wasn't able to warn Sir ahead of time. But she would strive for better if there was a next time.

Rachael picked right back up, unsure of anything other than her desire to please Sir. She was breathing so heavily, she wasn't sure her voice would work. But as she heard Sir talking, she heard him cum too.

This spurred Rachael on to thrust harder. This time she felt it coming more. Her lower body was shaking. But all she could say was 'Fuck, Sir.' or 'Yes, Sir.' Her orgasm washed over her a second time, only this time she stopped thrusting after a little bit.

"Did you cum?" Sir asked.

Rachael smiled, trying to catch her breath a bit. "Yes, Sir," she breathed out. "Yes, Sir," she repeated.

She was afraid Sir would be mad at her not warning him, but he didn't seem to care. Not tonight, anyway.

"Very good, little one. It's time to get some sleep now."

"Yes, Sir," Rachael said, still trying to catch her breath.

Sir exited out of the video call. Rachael frowned. Did they all end abruptly after everyone got off? But then Rachael looked at the chat window and smiled. He was typing.

D: Good girl

R: Thank you, Sir

D: Perhaps we will play again sometime ;)

Rachael's heart raced. She would love to. Tonight was one of the best by far. She hoped he felt the same.


R: I would like that Sir :)

D: Mmmm. Good

D: Sleep well

R: Thank you, Sir. You sleep well too.

Rachael signed out of the chat and began to clean up. All the while she was smiling. This is what she wanted. Well, something like this anyway.

He was kind, but controlling. He was interested in exploring with her. They seemed to be interested in similar things. He expressed interest in playing again, but he didn't press her into ownership yet. Tonight, he just made Rachael happy.

There were no definites for the future, but for once in her life, that didn't matter to Rachael. She was happy at the possibility for more, but she didn't need it all figured out beforehand. She didn't want to worry about what may or may not happen.

She was just going to see where this led.

12