All Comments on 'The Ballad of Zachery Carson Ch. 06'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mammoetmammoetalmost 11 years ago
great again

just a little cruel to stop at the point you did, can't wait for the next chapter.

marklionmarklionalmost 11 years ago
Another Great Chapter in this Series!!!

You've written you have written another great chapter in this series of Zack Carson. I wonder what you going to do with Zack and Kathleen in the next chapter? In some way I hope that they get together after all they've been through in the first couple of chapters. Keep up the good work.

Mark

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
All in the proper wording for the Old West

You really do like to put us on the edge of the cliff. It really at this point sounds as if Kathleen was happy to be back with him........

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 11 years ago
I think one of the best comments one can give an author ...

is when the reader gets to the end of the chapters and says ... damn ... I have to wait until tomorrow!

tfnnjtfnnjalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

You write great and the westerns are my favorites. Wouldn't bother me a bit if you stuck with them and became more prolific as well!

Keep up the great work.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 11 years ago

I realize this was a good place to end the chapter, but it certainly leaves us hanging. Hopefully Lady Kathleen will tell Zach that she plans to stay at the ranch and the romancing can begin. Great story, really enjoying it.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Are yóu Still around ;at all anymore?! Mr. Woodmanone.? Be nice to read sóme móre of your stories sir.. Hope your around somewhere at least? Maybe fishing for trout or catfish somewhere? Or maybe branding a steer... Hmm. 🙄🤔👍😉😁🍻

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

"Us" or Neigil and Kathlen? Long story has to have a love interest and conflict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2296 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...