The Barcelona Series Pt. 04

Story Info
The making of a cuckold.
4k words
3.89
26.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers

For those who may have missed the first installments of The Barcelona Series A few comments may catch you up on the situation as it stands at this writing.

On an extended trip to Barcelona I met a lovely married, mother of two who is in her early forties. She is a lovely Spanish woman about 5 feet, 2 inches tall with large and lovely breasts. Her skin is smooth and caramel colored and prior to meeting me, she had never been with any other than her husband. We met as we were both exiting the Hotel Arts on the Barcelona shore overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.

Irene and I had a lovely dinner and then went to my room for champagne. We concluded the evening by having mind blowing sex multiple times in the room. For a previously conservative, Catholic woman whose husband always used condoms, our fuckfest featured her first cum swallowing experience, having multiple loads of cum deposited deep inside her and her desire to see me as many times as possible before my departure several days later.

After our first night together, which lasted until after Midnight, we agreed to get together the next day at 4:00 PM. Once in the room we explored each other's bodies and had sex in several different positions and locations inside the room. We talked about our spouses and the future and both agreed that we would tell our spouses about our connection at some point.

Meanwhile, Irene wanted to experience as many new things as possible with her new lover. I was happy to accommodate her. After our second meeting we got together every day or evening and continued not only our sexual exploration but a plan for the future for her and her husband. Actually my life would not change much as my wife and I have a very open relationship and we support each other having some extramarital fun on occasion. (See other stories posted on Literotica for details of her adventures.)

However, Maggie was a different story. She wanted, even needed some new adventure in her life. She loves her husband in every way but is sexually bored and totally unsatisfied physically. Timing and fate deposited us in the same place and time and we took it from there. As always in life, timing is everything.

On our last night together (before my morning flight to the States) she wanted to take me to a nice restaurant. We met in the lobby and walked about a quarter mile to a lovely restaurant near the Sea called Aqua. It was first class and we had a leisurely dinner with lovely local wines. The menu featured local dishes and plenty of fresh Mediterranean seafood. The ambiance was fantastic... the perfect place for lovers to have a lovely dinner. We strolled arm in arm back to the hotel where it was clear that we were both ready to continue our sexual adventures.

On the way back we passed a small park and Irene looked at me with an evil gleam in her eye. She squeezed my hand and asked if I might be interested in having some fun in the park risking being seen by others while doing something sexy. I smiled and thought to myself, "Great, just what I need is to get arrested for public indecency on my last night in Barcelona." However, she was most insistent.

We moved behind a palm tree which did not provide much cover from couples strolling along the quay. She leaned in for a kiss and grabbed my crotch which quickly produced an erection. She then went straight for my nipples knowing that is my weakness and I could not resist her efforts. I remained cautious and tried to be observant but Irene soon had my zipper down and my cock was sticking out of my trousers.

She knelt down and began eagerly sucking my throbbing cock as if we were locked in the hotel room. She looked up into my eyes as she was sucking me and redoubled her efforts eager to make me cum in public. I have to admit I was aroused but concerned that if I allowed it to do that far that we ran the risk of getting in some kind of trouble even though she assured me that the local police were used to this sort of activity.

She continued her ministrations as I leaned back into the tree. I was torn between cumming and getting caught. Her mouth continued its assault on my cock and soon I was cumming deep in her throat. She eagerly swallowed every drop and sucked and licked me until I was soft. With that she tucked my manhood back into my trousers, zipped them up and patted my cock politely before taking my hand and turning towards the hotel. I was able to walk, but just barely.

With her arm locked tightly in mine we entered the elevator and kissed deeply. We knew this was our last time together at least for a while. We entered the room and she immediately started disrobing... clearly eager for action. Once she was naked she turned down the bed and then moved to me and had me naked in a matter of seconds. She took my hand and pulled me into the bed.

"Now it is time for you to repay me for my efforts in the park." I should have known she had an ulterior motive. I was only too happy to oblige.

I took her lovely body into my arms and kissed her deeply while pinching her nipple with my fingers.

She jumped slightly acting as if it hurt... but she loved it and responded by pushing her vulva into my leg urging me on. I am still not sure what happened to Irene to convert her from the conservative housewife and her sexless marriage into this raving and insatiable woman. From all she has told me she has gone through an unbelievable transformation in her life and from all indications, she was never going to return to that lifestyle.

As Irene urged me on I slid down her body pausing to kiss every inch of her smooth and sexy skin. I finally reached my destination a settled in between her legs. Her reddish-brown pubic hair was neatly trimmed and lovely. As I spread her legs she parted them readily pushing them as far apart as possible. I dragged a slow kiss across her hairy triangle and found her clitoris with my teeth. I nibbled lightly and she jumped as if shocked by an electric current.

Soon her legs were in the air and her toes were curled signifying an approach climax. Soon I was rewarded with an explosive orgasm which lasted for several seconds and included hot and sexy excretions from her very sexy pussy. I lapped lightly at her labia licking her offering while trying to be sensitive to the fact that she was recovering from a fabulous orgasm.

I reached for her nipple and stroked it lightly with my fingers. She slid a bit lower and pushed her vulva hard on my mouth. I licked and nibbled gently and soon heard a familiar sound. Click... click...

Irene had reached over the bed side table and picked up my camera. She was taking pictures of my head between her legs. I looked up and laughed but never stopped eating her fabulous pussy. She tastes so sweet and sexy I can never seem to get enough. She feels the same way.

She soon moved the camera back to the table and rolled her head back in a pre-orgasmic pose. I continued to tweak her nipple with one hand while I pushed the other one up under her lovely ass. I found her little rosebud sphincter and pushed lightly against it. She soon shuddered with another enormous climax although not quite as violent as the previous one.

She pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply. She really loves to taste herself on me or my cock after she has covered them with her steamy secretions. We kissed and held each other as she poured a glass of wine.

"Jack, I want you to fuck me really good and hard and I want some erotic and sexy pictures of us on our last night together... at least our last night on this trip."

I asked Irene what she was going to do with the photos once I sent them to her. She said, "Oh, you are not going to send them to me. You are going to give me all of them before I leave tonight."

I was momentarily puzzled but soon realized that I could download the digital images to my laptop and then copy them on to a thumb drive which Irene had conveniently brought with her. "Okay, no problem any particular positions you want me to be sure to capture?"

She smiled an evil smile. "I want you to take my picture with your big cock in my mouth... and I want a photo of your big cock while it is inside my pussy... and I want a photo of you fucking me from behind in the bathroom."

Wow, she pretty much covered it all even though we had already captured several sexy scenes over the last few days. I asked her if she was going to use the photos to remind her of our time together or use them to bring her to orgasm.

Irene looked at me with an evil grin. "I am going to show these pictures to my husband."

I was momentarily shocked and replied, "Well, that is interesting. How did you come to that decision?"

Irene told me she had been thinking about our connection and how much she wanted it to continue. On the other hand, she had no intention of changing her family situation.

I asked her how she thought he would react. While she was unsure of what to expect she did say that she wanted to be in control of her life, her marriage and her body and she had come to the conclusion, due in part to her sexual awakening, that she had missed a lot in her life and it was now time to live it to the fullest.

As we embraced again and I found her erect nipples I asked her where she wanted to begin and she told me, "Wherever you want to start... but let's get to it. You are not going to be in Barcelona that much longer and I want it all."

With that we snuggled down into the king size bed and locked lips while enjoying the touching and feeling of each other on our way to another incredible connection. Over the next several hours we fucked in every position possible. We started in the missionary position with her legs raised high in the air and spread widely. Then we moved to doggy style and while we were in that position she asked me to spank her. I spanked her lightly with my hand but made a mental note to consider something a little more creative when I returned to Barcelona in a few weeks.

After multiple orgasms, a couple glasses of wine and some rest Irene excused herself to use the facilities. I waited a moment and then went into the bathroom. As she was sitting on the toilet I positioned my hard cock at her lips. She responded by taking my cock into her mouth and sucking deeply... something she had become quite good at over the last several days. She continued to deep throat my cock as I held her head in my hands. When I reached for a hard nipple she responded by groaning on my cock.

I withdrew my throbbing cock and took her by the hand. She stood and we kissed deeply. I asked Irene if she wanted to try something "new" or rather a sexual connection we had yet to try.

She told me she was up for anything so I led her to the lavatory and marble countertop. After placing a towel on the cool counter I gently bent her at the waist. I began by rubbing and kissing the cheeks of her lovely ass. As I was doing so I probed her rectal sphincter gently and she pushed back against me encouraging my exploration.

I pulled back and smacked her ass hard. She was surprised but moaned loudly further encouraging me. I smacked first one cheek, then the other over and over. Once her cheeks were pink and she was dripping wet as I could see her lovely vagina glistening in the low light of the elegant bathroom.

As I readied my cock for entry to her sopping pussy she whispered, "Fuck me, Jack. Come on, fuck me hard, Jack."

I rammed my cock into her dripping pussy and went as deep as possible on the first thrust. She pushed back against me and groaned loudly. I fucked her hard and fast recognizing that I was close to the end of my endurance and our time together. She quickly announced that she was going to climax and soon she did gushing wetly on to my rock hard cock.

After waiting a moment and allowing Irene to recover a bit I withdrew my cock. I continued to probe her anus with my fingers. My cock was so wet from her love offerings that I elected not to use the hand lotion that was on the counter. I moved my cockhead to her anal opening and pushed lightly. She had told me she had never had anal sex and never even considered it. This was a first for her and she knew that this act was another giant step in her sexual liberation.

I pushed my cock in slowly wanting her first anal experience to be a positive one. Soon the head of my cock moved past her anal ring. She grunted slightly and I asked her if she was okay. She shook her head and looked at me in the mirror smiling.

As I pushed deeper Irene continued to moan, eager now to experience and enjoy this act completely. She pushed against me urging me on. I finally reached the bottom, my pubic hair pressing against her cute and lovely ass. We remained in that position for a moment, enjoying the feeling before the full assault on her anus.

She whispered, "Go slow, Jack and then fuck me hard. I want this."

Pulling back I eased almost all the way out before pushing slowly back in the depths of her bowels. Pulling back again I asked if she was okay and she sighed, "Oh, yes, the feeling is incredible."

Soon I quickened the pace and she put her hand back as if to push me away. I asked if everything was okay and she said yes. "What is the matter, Irene?"

She looked me in the eyes in the mirror. She was smiling lewdly. "Get your camera."

I grinned and thought about how far Irene had traveled in during this incredible week. "Of course, my dear. No problem. Do not move."

I withdrew and literally ran into the bedroom to retrieve the camera. I placed it on the counter next to Irene while quickly repositioning my cock at the entrance to the depths of her bowels. She was loose and wet and I slipped in easily. We soon found a rhythm and Irene was really getting into it, pushing back against me with every forward thrust I made.

Soon Irene was moaning and groaning and making animal-like sounds. She was now grunting with each hard thrust as my assault on her ass was vigorous and forceful. As we continued our anal coupling I quickened the pace and pounded her with a fury. She encouraged me to fuck her harder and told me she was close to a huge climax. I quickly grabbed the camera and took some shots of Irene reflected in the mirror. I also took a couple of extreme close ups of my cock buried deep in her sweet ass.

I fucked her harder and faster and she soon rewarded me by literally screaming loudly. "Oh my God... oh, Jack... yes... yes... oh my... fuck my ass, Jack... ummmmmm... oh... so big... oh... "

As I fucked her through her enormous orgasm I could feel my own climax building. I soon announced to Irene that I was going to cum and she told me to do. "Fill me with your cum, Jack. Fuck my ass hard... oh yes."

I came hard knowing that this would likely one of our last sexual acts for a while. I spurted five or six bursts of sperm into sweet Irene and was soon completely drained. I collapsed on to her back holding her and the moment with reverence.

As I withdrew Irene turned around to kiss me and thank me for her extraordinary experience. We held each other tightly knowing this first portion of our journey was about to come to a close. We moved to the bed and collapsed in each other's arms. I was exhausted and totally drained. So was Irene.

We drifted off to sleep enjoying our last moments together... at least on this trip.

When morning light crept in to the room we awoke about the same time. Irene slid down the bed to taste my cock one more time. It took only a moment to restore my cock to its full glory and soon Irene was practicing her newfound skills with gusto. I told her I wanted to cum inside one more time. I rolled on top of her and soon had her legs up in the air in our now familiar position. Given the reality of the moment and knowing that I had plenty of time to recover before seeing my wife, I pounded Irene ferociously. I wanted her to remember our last embrace as she returned to her previous life with her small dicked husband.

I urged Irene to cum together with me and we raced to that magical and elusive moment of mutual climax. She was begging me to fuck her hard in Spanish and I was doing my best to keep pace with my newfound Spanish language sexual vocabulary. We both reached the boiling point at the same moment and I climaxed long and loud as she did. She gushed wetly and spilled on to the sheets while I filled her with whatever sperm I had in me after my extended sessions over the last few days.

We collapsed panting and gasping... another fantastic orgasm and we accomplished it together. What a woman!!

We went in to the ordered room service breakfast and entered the shower. We lovingly soaped each other and enjoyed the hot water cascading sexily over our naked and spent bodies. We stepped out of the shower, dried and put on the plush white terry cloth robes provided by the hotel. Within a few minutes the waiter knocked on the door with our breakfast. Irene showed him a little leg by letting her robe fall open revealing most of her leg. She made it appear to be an accident but she made sure she was in a good position to insure that the young waiter got a good look at her lovely legs.

We ate breakfast and drank coffee and talked about my next trip to Barcelona and what she was going to be doing until I returned. She gave me some vague comments about her work and her kids and a proposed trip to Madrid. However, I was more interested in what she would be doing with regard to her husband and her new sexual freedom.

She smiled and paused for some time before responding. "I have been thinking about that a lot. I have some ideas and I want to tell you what I am considering." I was eager to hear her ideas.

"I want to tell him all about us but I am not sure how to introduce the subject to him. Do you have any ideas?"

I considered her question. "Well, you could let him find out accidentally."

She smiled, "How would I do that?"

It was my turn to smile. "You might let him accidentally find some photos of you and me. Obviously he will be curious and start asking you questions. Would that work with him?"

Irene smiled. "I'm still not sure how I want to tell him about my new life but I do intend to tell him. I think he might even like the changes."

As I continued to pack I thought about all the possibilities. For me and my wife this would not be a life changing event. I would tell her about what happened and she would use that as excuse for having a couple extra sessions with her favorite lover.

For Irene, however, I felt like her life had and will continue to change significantly over the next few weeks and months. I kissed Irene lightly and asked her if she would keep me posted on the situation with Oscar. She promised me she would. She also asked me to copy all the erotic photos if her and us that I had taken over the last few days. She handed me a thumb drive and reminded me that she wanted EVERY single photo that I had taken. Once I loaded the photos on to my laptop and then transferred them to her thumb drive I knew that Irene would make good use of the photos... although I was most eager to hear how she would do it.

She did ask me to run through the photos on the computer so she could re-live some of our most erotic moments. There were several photos she really liked and she exclaimed loudly at some of the sexy scenes. She particularly liked the close up of my cock in her mouth, the photo reflected in the mirror while I was fucking her ass and then the close up of my cock in her ass. I knew it would not be long before her husband would see the same photos.

We embraced again and called for the bellman to carry the bags from the room. Irene had packed a small bag for our night together so it was easier to let someone else carry them down while Irene went down to retrieve the car.

okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers
12