The Barcelona Series Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove to the airport and discussed my next trip to Barcelona which was on the calendar in about two months. I was thinking I might want to accelerate the schedule and come back a bit sooner.

I insisted that Irene not park at the airport but she insisted. She dropped me at the curb and went inside to check in. We had arrived in plenty of time for the direct international flight to Atlanta, which was about a ten hour flight depending on headwinds. We had a glass of champagne and toasted our new relationship. We committed to staying touch by email with an occasional phone chat to see how things were going with our spouses.

She walked me as far as security would allow and we embraced and kissed like intimate couples do. I am sure we looked like a wife kissing her husband before an international business trip. We kissed again and recommitted to staying in touch.

As I walked to security I looked over my shoulder as Irene did the same thing. She blew me a kiss and I did the same.

It had been a remarkable five days. Meeting Irene had been a chance meeting that had turned into a very rare connection. Having traveled thousands of international and domestic miles over my adult and business life I have never experienced anything like this meeting with Irene. It was unique, special, eventful, sexy and memorable for both of us.

I reflected again on this remarkable woman and this very special moment in my life. Neither Irene nor I was the least bit interested in changing our home life or our spouses. However, we both knew that our lives would be different as a result of our meeting. It would be more than interesting to see what happens next.

Look for the next chapter coming soon.

12