The BBW & The Biker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit yeah, I had forgotten and your car is only a two-seater."

"Guys," Sarah interjected, "I am capable of getting home on my own, I'm a big girl."

"Wait," Jeff said suddenly, "I can get a ride home with Paul, and Matt can take Sarah home. After all we live in the same house."

"No," "Sure," Both Sarah and Matt had spoken at the same time.

"No really," she assured them, "I can get home just fine and I don't want Matt to go out of his way."

Sarah gathered up her things and was preparing to go when Matt spoke up, "It's not out of my way and besides there is something I wanted to talk to you about."

Sarah took a deep breath and realised she was stuck; there was no real reason why she couldn't accept the ride not without being very rude. So she said as graciously as possible,

"Then it's all settled then, thank you Matt I appreciate you helping me out like this."

"No problem," Matt said taking her books and holding the door open. "Your chariot awaits."

Since Matt had parked on one side of the parking lot and Paul had parked on the opposite side they went their separate ways and just as Matt opened the door for her Sarah heard someone call her name and the word wait. She turned to find Jeff doing a quick sprint across the lot. Matt went around to his side of the car while Sarah waited to speak with Jeff.

"I almost forgot that study guide," Jeff explained, "Would it be ok if I came over tomorrow night and got it? I'd come over tonight but I don't have my car."

What Matt didn't hear him whisper was that he needed to be with Sarah.

"Well," Sarah said, "I guess that would be ok, although I'll try to remember to bring it to school tomorrow ok?"

"Great," Jeff said and Matt noticed that Jeff seemed to move in,like he was kissing Sarah, but then he though nah, Jeff was way smaller than Ben and it was obvious that Ben would rip the head off any guy who tried to make a move on his girl.

"Sorry about that," Sarah said as soon as she got in the car. That was about the last thing she said for a long while. She finally blurted out, "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh right," Matt said, "About today at lunch, I was not put up to asking you on a mercy date. I'm not like that and I hate people who are like that. Since I never needed a tutor I honestly didn't know you tutored on Friday night. I really do I mean I really did want to get to know you better and take you out. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding." then he ran out of steam.

"It's ok," Sarah said gently, "I talked to Ben this afternoon and he said that I must have misunderstood, because he's known you almost all your lives and you weren't like that." Sarah smiled but she wondered why he went from wanting to get to know her to putting it in past tense. She guessed he changed his mind thinking she was a psycho chick.

"So, we're ok then?" Mat asked

"Yeah, we are." Sarah said.

"Great so now that we're friends again. Mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"No." Sarah said hesitantly, "I guess not."

"Why aren't you upset that Ben left you at the diner and took Suzy home?"

"Why would I be upset about that? Ben knows I can take care of myself."

"Yeah but, if I were a girl, I wouldn't like my boyfriend taking home his ex-girlfriend and leaving me."

Perplexed Sarah asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Ben taking Suzy home."

"Why would I care that Ben took his girlfriend home?" Sarah asked again confused.

"But aren't you Ben's girlfriend?"

Sarah laughed out loud, "That's funny me and Ben. I'm Ben's English tutor and Suzy's sometimes boyfriend sitter, but Suzy is Ben's girlfriend."

"I thought," Matt began, "The way the two of you came into the diner earlier, I mean you were in his arms."

"Oh sorry, Ben and I act like that all the time. It's harmless. We do it for Suzy, she thinks girls would be all over him if he was left alone, so she gets me too "baby sit" him. Ben has no interest in me, for obvious reasons, so I'm safe. The arm around me happens when Ben puts his sex maniac face on."

"But..." Matt started to say something but changed his mind. He thought if he mentioned what he had seen at the bleachers Sarah would get embarrassed, so instead he said, "So your Ben's English tutor?"

"Yep," Sarah said, "I tutor a bunch of jocks in both English and Math. Jeff and Paul are also two of the guys I tutor."

Matt said nothing but he did wonder why Ben needed English tutoring, he had always been a wiz at English and had aspirations of becoming a writer or journalist. Words were Ben's life and now suddenly he was having trouble. Since they had just pulled up in front of Sarah's house Matt decided to leave the questions for another time.

"Thanks again for the ride Matt." Sarah said as Matt reached in the back for her books.

Holding them Matt said, " So does that mean you don't have a boyfriend?"

Sarah laughed, "Yes, that's exactly what that means."

"Then would you like to go out with me Saturday night?"

Sarah look dumbfounded "Why?" she asked.

"I told you before," Matt stated, "I want to get to know you better.

"Oh."

"Well?" Matt returned.

"Ok sure. Saturday would be fine.

"Great," Matt said, "I will pick up at 8."

"Ok." Sarah said getting out of the car slightly dazed, "I'll see you at school tomorrow. And she walked up the path to her house. She'd been inside studying for 15 minutes before she realised that Matt was still holding her books when he drove away.

About a half an hour later the phone rang and her sister yelled loudly that it was for her, when she went to the phone her sister said there is a sexy sounding guy asking for you. Sarah just shook her head like it mattered; it wasn't as though they were calling to ask her out.

"Hello?" Sarah asking speaking into the phone.

"Um Hi, it's Matt," came the reply.

He did sound as sexy as he was; he definitely had a voice for the phone.

"Hi Matt," Sarah replied, "What's up?" Sarah kind of drifted off for a second picturing Matt comfortable at home. He was so sexy at 6'6 220 pounds of solid muscle. He had six-pack abs and amazing arms, the kind a girl couldn't help but feel safe in. He was short cropped blonde hair, incredible blue eyes a girl could get lost in and to top it off the most adorable dimples. And he had a mischievous smile that popped up when you know he was up to something.

Trying to sound casual, even though her heart was racing Sarah said, "Oh Hi Matt, what's up?"

"I noticed your books were still in my car and I thought I could run them over for you."

"Yeah I can be such a scatter brain sometimes. I was in my room for like 15 minutes before I realised where I had left them." Sarah blushed when she realised how that sounded.

Matt laughed, "I don't know about that, but I forgot about them too. I'd be happy to run them over now."

"It's very sweet of you to offer, but I couldn't let you do that, you've done more than enough for me already."

"I don't mind. Besides don't you need them for tutoring tonight?"

"No actually," Sarah said, "I don't have any real homework of my own and I have no tutorials scheduled until tomorrow night, so I can just pick them up at school tomorrow."

Sensing defeat Matt said, "OK, if you're sure you don't need them, but if you do I wouldn't mind."

"The truth is I only brought them home to do some extra work. I know it sounds lame, but I'm not a big T.V. watcher anymore so it gives me something to do."

"Hey no worries," Matt said, "I do the same thing and for the same reason."

They both laughed and conversation just flowed. Finally a few hours later Matt said, "I hope you don't mind that I called?"

"Not at all," Sarah said, "But I am curious about where you got my phone number?"

Matt had always been fast on his feet, and since he didn't want to tell her he'd had it since the beginning of school he said, "I'm sorry but I snooped."

"Oh," Sarah said and blushed to her toes, she had a journal in there that she wrote her fantasies and dreams in, she could only hope Matt hadn't seen it.

"You didn't happen to read anything else in there did you?" Sarah asked hopefully.

"No I didn't," Matt explained, "I found one of your tutoring flyers and it had your number on it."

Sarah knew he probably heard the relief in her voice but ever the gentleman he acted as though nothing was out of sorts. An hour later realised they had been on the phone for about four hours and both had class early so the reluctantly said their goodnights. Sarah knew that she was going to spend the night dreaming about Matt, that is if she managed to sleep at all. She didn't even notice the flashing light on the phone meaning she had messages waiting. As she climbed into bed, Sarah realised she was in danger, if she wasn't careful, she could easily lose her heart.

Chapter Three

The next morning Sarah was running very late, having spent a restless night tossing, turning and thinking, so when she finally arrived at school, Matt was already at his desk.

"Hey doll," he asked causing more than a few heads to turn, "Sleep well?"

Sarah turned red, "Actually I didn't that's why I'm late." and she hunched down in her seat to avoid the looks as every female in the room turned to see whom Matt was speaking, then glared at Sarah when they realised the "doll" was aimed at her.

"Too bad," Matt said, "I had some very nice dreams after a long phone call."

Sarah blushed and wished Matt would drop it before the females in the room got together and lynched her. A few minutes later he tapped her on the shoulder, "Hey sweetie," he said, "Here are you books I managed to fish them out of the back seat of my car. I was going to keep them until Saturday night but I thought you might need them between now and then."

Great Sarah thought between the doll, the sweetie and the mention of them being together Saturday night, it would be all over school in less than 15 minutes once class ended. It was going to be a very long day. The class hadn't even ended before the murmurs started. The girls figured Matt, must need tutoring, even though he was good at everything and the smartest person they knew. There were guys in the class who wondered if he was after what they had. Or if he was after more than they got and aimed to pop her cherry, after which he would tell them all about it. The rest figured Sarah put out but couldn't understand why he'd advertise the fact; didn't guys usually keep that to themselves?

Once class finished Sarah went to grab her books and head straight to her next close hoping to avoid the gossip that was sure to come, but when she reached for her books Matt already had them.

"Ready," he asked as though it was a given that he walk her to her next class.

"Ummmmm yeah," Sarah said, "I think we need to talk anyway." Except on the way out the door Matt grabbed her hand and looked like he had no intention of letting go.

"So," he said as though everything was perfectly normal. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

Sarah wanted to let go of Matt's hand honestly she did but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. "Look Matt," she said trying to ignore the blatant stares they got as they walked down the hall, "your going to get me killed."

Matt laughed and pulled her into the alcove under the steps, "What are you talking about?"

"I've built a certain reputation around here. I'm everyone's best friend. Guys are safe around me, girls trust me with their boyfriends, it's a very delicate balance. When you start acting like this," she said holding up their clasped hands, "and start talking the way you were in class, people are going to start to worry."

Matt looked at her somewhat perplexed, but said nothing so she continued.

"They treat me like one of the guys, if the girls thought that someone like you could be interested in someone like me, and I liked it they would stop letting me tutor their boyfriends and they would think that I'm trying to be above my place around here."

Matt's answer to that was about to make things worse, taking advantage of their clasped hands he pulled Sarah closer to him, then kissed her soundly.

At that moment however, Sarah couldn't have cared less if they had been on stage in the middle of the auditorium in front of the whole school. She had kissed and been kissed but never before had it felt like this. Her head spun, she had a light headed feeling, her stomach tighten and felt as though a thousand butterflies had made their home there and even time stopped.

Matt on the other hand had started kissing her in the hopes that everyone, especially Ben was watching. He figured out what was going on between her and Ben, and that Ben was enjoying certain privileges but insisted on keeping Sarah a secret. Matt knew that Ben was very attracted to Sarah, but he was also too immature to deal with what his 'friends' might think.

It mad Matt angry, he genuinely liked Sarah and wanted to date her, but if Sarah had her heart set on Ben, then he was going to do everything he could to make it happen for her. Matt had seen how jealous Ben had gotten when he walked Sarah to math class yesterday, but he figured by the way they acted at the diner they had worked things out. That's when Matt decided the best way to get Ben to admit how he felt about Sarah was to play the jealousy card. Once their lips meet all good intentions went out the window and Matt put himself into the kiss. He felt heat like he'd never felt before and he didn't want the kiss to end. Plus he released a lot of pent up frustration caused by the fact that Sarah wanted Ben even after the way he treated her.

"Wow," Sarah said, once they had broken the kiss.

"Double wow," Matt responded, then moved in for another kiss.

Sarah put her hand on his chest to stop him, "No Matt please," she pleaded, "You can never do that in public again."

"So I can do it in private, just not in public?"

"Yes, no I mean...look, if you want to kiss me again it's alright, but it has to be private. Believe me it's best for both of us."

"Bull." Matt said flatly.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"I said bull. You can believe what you want to believe, but I know as well as you do that we both felt something in that kiss, something we probably never felt before, and I refuse to hide it away like it's a dirty secret. I won't treat you like that and I have no intention of letting anyone else treat you like that."

Not sure what to say to that Sarah turned on her heel and headed to English leaving Matt standing there. When she got to her desk she was shaken and realised that Matt still had her books. She got up to go and get them and smacked right into a wall of chest.

"Hey baby doll," Matt said, "You forgot your books."

Sarah rolled her eyes at the baby doll comment, but she did say thanks and once her hands were full Matt took advantage, cupped her chin and kissed he softly, in the middle of a very crowded classroom.

"Ok, baby doll, back to the grind, I'll see you at lunch." and then he was gone, leaving everyone including Sarah with a very stunned expression on their faces. Everyone except Ben, his faced looked as though he was dealing with a big green-eyed monster, Sarah was his and Matt had no right interfering.

When class ended Ben met Sarah just as she left the room.

"I need you," he said somewhat frantically.

"What's wrong," Sarah asked, "The final isn't until next week, besides I often wonder if you ever needed a tutor in the first place."

"No," Ben snapped, "I don't need a tutor, I need you."

Sarah had never seen Ben act like this before so she figured something must be up, "Ok," she said, "Let me get my coat."

Matt saw Sarah and Ben leaving together and after the look in Ben's eyes when he'd kissed her in math class, it wasn't a surprise to see them leaving together. He figured they'd be hot and heavy very soon. Matt tried to smile and be happy for Sarah. She was getting what she wanted, Ben was getting what he wanted, the only person not getting what they wanted or needed was him. But he would graciously make that sacrifice so Sarah and Ben could be happy.

Sarah and Ben went to Ben's house, since both his parents worked. Ben lead her straight up to his room, and Sarah reacted automatically, moving into Ben's arms and kissing his neck, and trying to take his shirt off. Normally Ben would have had half Sarah's clothes off, so as she kissed his neck, she never would have expected him to ask her to stop.

'Look, I need to talk to you." Ben said sincerely and led he to the bed.

Sarah teased and said, "So that's what we're going to call it now. Instead of tutoring we'll call it talking. I'm game," she teased, again trying to get Ben's shirt off.

"No Sarah, please," Ben said, "This is serious."

Sarah slipped behind Ben and started kissing her way across the back of his neck, but suddenly it wasn't Ben she was seeing, it was Matt. The thought of him half naked in her arms was turning her on, but as Ben reached around and pulled her to sit in his lap, she'll quickly fell back to earth.

"Sarah, I'm in love with you," Ben said solemnly. "And I don't want you going out with Matt and that's final."

Sarah stopped dead and stared at Ben, unsure that she had actually heard what she thought she did. "Excuse me?" she questioned.

"You know that I'm in love with you and I don't want you going out Saturday night or any other night with Matt."

Sarah scrambled to her feet, "Your not seriously trying to tell me what to do are you?"

"Well in view of our relationship, I think I have a right too."

That's when Sarah lost her temper.

"RELATIONSHIP? We don't have a relationship. We fool around; we make out and get each other off. That's not a relationship, that's pleasure."

"We both know that it's just a matter of time before we make love," Ben rationalized, "And that constitutes a relationship."

Sarah laughed, "Oh Ben," she said trying to be gentle. "Did you honestly believe that I would give up something I value as much as my virginity, to just anyone? It's something very special to me and the guy who finally does make love to me is going to want me as much as I want him. He's going to be someone who is proud to with me in spite of what his friends think."

"It's not like that," Ben started, "The guys just wouldn't understand, they don't see you the way I do. They expect certain things from me. They expect me to be with a certain type of girl, they couldn't know the attraction I feel for you."

"Humph, well at least Paul and Jeff would." Sarah laughed sarcastically.

"What do you mean Paul and Jeff would understand?" Ben asked.

"Man, you guys are amazing." Sarah replied, "You could get jobs with the CIA the way you keep secrets from each other."

"What are you talking about?" Ben demanded.

"Geez, Ben did you honestly think you were the only guy I was tutoring?"

"Well...no," Ben hesitated, "But you only tutored those other guys right?"

Shaking her head Sarah laughed. "You've known them most of your life and you honestly believed that Paul or Jeff needed math or English tutoring?"

"So are you telling me that while you've been holding out on me you've been fucking them? My God your such a tramp."

"Watch your mouth Ben. I haven't fucked anyone and you have no right to judge me, you hypocrite. Do you think I don't know what goes on between you and Suzy? Or what goes on at those 'parties' you guys are always having? You can't seriously believe that I didn't think anything went on. You guys keep score for heaven's sake."

"That's different," Ben insisted, "Suzy and I haven't done much, exchanged oral once or twice, and those girls are party girls. I want my first time to be with you."

"Oh please," Sarah scoffed, "Just because their party girls doesn't mean you haven't exchanged bodily fluids with them."