The BBW & The Biker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was watching her closely, he loved that she was teasing him and let his own hand slide down to wrap around his cock. That was all the further encouragement Sarah needed. Watching Matt stroke himself, while he watched her was an incredible turn on and her hand slid lower brushing her fingers lightly over her mons.

They watched and teased each other and with every passing moment Sarah grew bolder and more intent on pleasing Matt and doing what turned him on. She used her middle finger and slipped it between the outer lips of her pussy, brushing against her clit. Using her other hand she spread her lips so that Matt could see her clit and traced slow circles around it. Seeing how it aroused him Sarah slid one finger deep inside her pussy.

Matt could see how wet and hot she was and it was making him throb, but when Sarah pulled her finger from inside her and brought it to her mouth, he had to taste her, right now. Moving quickly Matt placed a kiss on the inside of her thigh. Figuring he was going to work his way up to her face and then enter her Sarah was a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten to taste him, but it gave her hope that maybe they would have another encounter at some point.

Matt worked his way up the inside of Sarah's thigh, but he noticed that she closed her thighs just slightly. "Open for me baby," He stated, "I need to taste you."

Sarah blushed deeply when she realised his intention, the only person she had ever been that intimate with was Ben and even though it felt great, she had been to shy to let him continue, past the first flick of his tongue.

"Wait," she said, reaching down to touch him, stop him.

Matt looked up and met her eyes, "Nope, nothing between us sweetie no embarrassment.

Sarah worried her bottom lip, "Alright," she agreed reluctantly noting though that Matt smiled as he lowered his head.

Sarah's entire body trembled when Matt's tongue slide over her clit. The sensation was intense as stroke after stroke passed along her clit. Matt's tongue licked and teased her, alternating between running his tongue over her and sucking her clit between her lips. It felt so good that when she whispered, "God Matt, that feels so good." she broke her own rule and called one of her lovers by their name, in bed anyway.

Matt liked the way she said his name, it sounded so good accompanied by the low growl in her throat making him redouble his efforts. First he would lick her slowly cause her to moan then quickly flicking his tongue just back and forth over her clit, then when she started to quiver he would wrap his lips around her clit sucking her.

Sarah couldn't contain herself, "Fuck Matt," she cried, "I'm cumming."

Matt felt her explode in his mouth and used his tongue to prolong the sensation, long soft strokes pushed her body as wave after wave of electric shock passed through her. Finally when she could take it no longer she begged him to stop.

Matt placed a final kiss on the inside of her thigh and made his way up her body.

"Wow," Sarah said, "If you're a virgin where did you learn to do that?"

"I said, I'd never made love to a woman I didn't say I didn't have some experience." and then he wiggled his eyebrows making them both laugh.

"In that case," Sarah said slyly, "It's my turn."

But before she had a chance to move Matt stopped her, "Ummmmm sweetie," He said, "I know we want to share everything, and I promise we will, but if you do that now it will be over before it's begun."

Sarah lowered her eyes and saw how turned on Matt was, "Oh," was all she could manage and she blushed four shades of red.

Matt moved to fit himself between her thighs and leaned down and tucked his arms under and over she shoulders. "This might hurt a little," He said, "But I promise I'll go slow and if you need to stop just say the word." He was trying to reassure her.

Sarah leaned up a little and whisper that she needed to feel him inside her then took his mouth. As she looked into Matt's eyes Sarah felt the head of his cock brush along her still sensitive clit and align with the opening of her. Her kiss deepened in a sign that it was ok to continue and Matt pushed himself gently forward. When he felt her hymen he decided that one quick thrust would be better than dragging it out so he pushed himself in deep and then froze, kissing Sarah hard to distract her.

They lay their kissing for what seemed like hours not moving lost in each other.

"Matt," Sarah whispered," It's ok now, I need to be one with you."

With each stroke Sarah's body became more receptive, opening for him, taking him deep inside her. Their mouths remained in constant contact with each other's bodies. Kissing and tasting, nibbling at each other's throat when Sarah pressed her mouth against Matt's neck sucking and biting until she had branded him as hers.

Matt loved the way Sarah had left her mark on him, he knew that he was hers and she was his and that was the way it should be.

Stroke after stroke pushed them forward, Matt was sheathed in her and noticed the incredibly hot tightness of her, he drew almost out and then plunged back in deep.

Sarah felt the familiar swelling inside her, the sensitive nerves becoming more aroused the constant pressure of Matt's pelvic bone against her clit and knew she was getting close but she needed faster and harder. Sarah felt overwhelmed at the feelings she was experiencing for the first time, her heart swelled and felt as though it was going to burst, mainly due to the tenderness of Matt. Sarah also knew that like it or not she was falling in love with him.

They lay still in each other's arms kissing and touching, exploring each other until Sarah couldn't take it anymore. "Matt," she said, "I need you faster please."

Matt picked up the pace, thrusting deep and hard inside her. Faster he went, loving the feeling of near exploding.

"Hard baby please," Sarah cried, and she began clenching and unclenching her vaginal muscles.

OMG, Matt thought, if she didn't stop doing that he was going to cum before he was able to make her cum again. The more she flexed the more she pushed him to the edge.

"Matt," Sarah cried, "I'm cumming." and she buried her face in his neck.

The feeling was too much for him and Matt said, " That's it sweetie cum for me." And felt himself hurdle over the edge driving himself deep inside her.

Sarah's body twitched and trembled and felt exquisitely fulfilled. Though if someone had yelled fire at the particular moment, she wouldn't have been able to move or care to. The weight of Matt's body on her was comfortable and reassuring, but Matt didn't want to crush her so he reluctantly withdrew from her pulling her against his chest and pulling a blanket to cover her.

"Matt,' Sarah spoke first.

"Yes baby," he responded.

"Do you think everyone feels this way their first time?"

Matt smiled and kissed the top of her head, "No sweetie I don't think they do. I think we have something very special."

Sarah kissed his chest, "I thought so too." She said and closed her eyes, snuggling tighter against him.

They lay there for a long time, not talking just caressing each other comfortable in the silence. They watched darkness seep into the room and wished that they could stay this way forever. However Matt's stomach chose that moment to let out a very loud growl, which was followed quickly by some giggling.

Sarah giggled herself, about to say that it was getting late and that she should go home, when the door burst open and a bundle of energy sprang into the room.

"Matt, what's for dinner, I'm starved." It asked.

"Jesus Adam," Matt said, "You might want to try knocking for a change.

Adam asked why then realised that Matt was alone in the bed.

"Who are you," he demanded.

"This is my girlfriend, Sarah, Sarah this is my pain in the butt. Better know as Adam.

Very carefully keeping everything covered, Sarah said shyly, "Hi."

"Do you cook?" Adam asked

Sarah replied that she did but she really needed to be getting home.

"Geez," Adam replied, "I am going to starve to death. Hey wait," he continued, "Did you say she was your girlfriend? Like more than one date girlfriend?"

"For heaven sake Adam will you get out of here." knowing the kid wasn't paying attention to the fact that they were naked.

"Go order a pizza, and give us some privacy please."

"K," he said, "But I need some money."

"I will bring you some in a few minutes." Matt said testily.

Mumbling under his breath Adam said, "Guy gets a girlfriend and he forgets to feed me just like a puppy."

Once he'd gone Matt said, "Sorry, I'd like to tell you he isn't normally like that but, he is."

"It's ok," Sarah said, "I think he's cute."

"Are you sure you can't stay and eat with us." Matt said watching Sarah trying to find a graceful way to get out of bed and keep everything covered.

"I would love to but no one knows where I am and I really need to get home before I tick my mother of."

"Ok," Matt relented, "But first..." he said, pulling Sarah from under the blankets and kissing her, both of them as naked as the day they were born.

"Remember no shyness between us. I like you just the way you are and you should know by now how much you turn me on."

"But" Sarah tried.

"No buts baby," Matt stated, "Not between us, ever."

Sarah nodded and in a voice barely above a whispered said ok.

Once they had dressed and were heading downstairs they could hear Adam playing music and a video game.

"Nice meeting you Adam." Sarah said.

All Adam said was uh huh.

"Ummmmm Matt?" Sarah asked, "Ben didn't happen to give you my jacket did he?"

"Shit no, but wait right here," Matt replied and he dashed up the stairs returning with his lettermen's jacket.

"Here," he said holding it out for her to put on.

"Isn't that your lettermen's jacket?" Sarah asked and she noticed that Adam had turned around and was looking at Matt too.

"Yep," he said, "I guess the name Tyler across the back gave it away."

Sarah smiled at him, "I can't Matt really, it's your lettermen's jacket, I will just wear a sweater to school tomorrow and get my own jacket back from Ben."

"Baby, I want you to wear it, honestly." and Matt slipped the jacket up her arms and over her shoulders.

"Alright," Sarah relented, "But I'll be very careful with it and I will return it at the beginning of Math class tomorrow."

"Ok fine whatever," Matt said giving in.

Adam smiled when they left, he knew Matt was acting weird and he was pretty sure they had had sex, which he knew Matt was waiting for someone special. Plus Matt never introduced him to any girl her went out with and brought home and he never introduced them as his girlfriend. But the thing that led Adam to think something was up, Matt let Sarah wear his lettermen's jacket, no one, not even Matt had ever worn it.

Chapter Five

Sarah was dragging her butt when she got out of bed the next morning. She had barely slept at all, thoughts of Matt occupying way too much of her mind. Plus she didn't know what to expect today or how to act. But when she slipped into Matt's jacket she felt suddenly calmer, that was until she got to school.

Ben was waiting for her at her locker when she arrived. "Well," he said, "I guess it's official then."

"What is?" Sarah asked.

"You and Matt," he answered back.

"What about me and Matt." she again inquired.

"That your together." Ben said flatly.

"What makes you think that?" and for a moment Sarah wonder briefly if Matt had said something, but she couldn't believe that he was the type to kiss and tell.

"Easy, you're wearing his jacket." Ben came back with.

"Yeah well," she explained, "Someone had my jacket."

"But you don't understand," Ben reiterated, "No one has ever worn Matt's jacket, not even Matt."

"You're making a big deal out of nothing," she said as she headed for class.

Sarah tried to ignore the looks she got walking down the hall, but she knew what everyone was talking about, it seemed obvious, but even she wasn't exactly sure. When she got to class she carefully draped Matt's jacket across the back of his chair, taking care that it didn't touch any part of the floor. She was disappointed that Matt wasn't there but figured he was intentionally coming in late to avoid the 'next day' chat.

A couple of the girls stared but Sarah ignored them, when the bell rang Matt still hadn't come in Sarah was a little worried but she figured that she'd get someone to call him before next period and make sure everything was ok. Five minutes into class Matt strolled in without a care in the world.

"So nice of you to join us, Mr. Tyler." said the teacher.

"Sorry sir," Matt explained, "I had some trouble with my brother this morning."

"Fine Matt," he said, "Are you ready to begin now?"

Matt was standing just ahead of Sarah's desk when he answered, "Just one more thing," and he leaned over and kissed Sarah making her blush. There were a few catcalls and a lot of dirty looks plus most of the girls glared at her once the kiss had ended.

"Morning sweetie," Matt said as he took his seat. Matt noticed the jacket on the back of his chair and sent a quizzical look in Sarah's direction, but instead of an explanation Sarah mumbled morning Matt and looked down at her desk to avoid the poisonous looks she was getting.

Then the teacher piped up, "Anything else Mr. Tyler?"

Matt laughed and took his seat, "Nope I think that about covers it."

The class was uneventful for which Sarah was grateful, and she also managed to ask Matt if everything was ok with Adam.

"It's fine," he said in a whisper, "It was just the inquisition."

When Matt whispered in her ear, it sent chills down her spine and made her want to do naughty things. And when Matt leaned forward it also showed the hickey on his neck to anyone who was looking and most of the class was looking, wondering what was going on.

When class ended and they got up to leave Matt asked Sarah why she had put his jacket on the back of his chair.

"Well, I got my own back this morning from Ben, and I figured you would want yours back as soon as possible. I still don't understand why you let me wear it, when it means so much to you. Ben told me how special it was to you."

"And that's why I wanted you too wear it. Because your special to me too and I want everyone to know it. Besides," He pointed to his neck, "You branded me and I thought it was only fair."

Man, Sarah thought how could you argue with that killer smile.

Finally relenting, Matt helped Sarah on with the jacket, then grabbed her books and her hand and led her from the classroom. Walking down crowded hallways was something Sarah normally avoided like the plague, only now people where noticing not only was Matt holding her hand but she was wearing his jacket and he was wearing a hickey. Every now and then someone would chime in with a 'vampire' remark, but they ignored them lost in their own little world and when they were back in the stairwell, Matt kissed Sarah long and hard the way he had wanted to all morning.

Sarah wore Matt's jacket all through class and even when she got up to use the bathroom she wore the jacket not trusting anyone alone with it.

Just as she was leaving, Suzy came in and demanded to know why she was wearing Matt's jacket.

"I beg your pardon?" Sarah asked.

"I said what are you doing in Matt's jacket?"

Sarah was slightly taken aback, "Not that it's any of your business, but Matt gave it to me to wear, insisted as a matter or fact."

"Don't think for one minute that Matt is going to date you. The most you'll ever get out of him is a mercy fuck, and once he finds out I'm breaking up with Ben he'll forget you even existed."

"Your breaking up with Ben?" Sarah asked in surprise.

"Like it matters, I was only using Ben to make Matt jealous and now that I'm about to be back on the market it's just a matter of days before Matt and I are together."

"I can't believe you would use Ben like that."

"Oh please," Suzy accused, "Like Ben cared, he's either gay or in love with someone else. And since you're the only female he's spent time with then he has to be gay."

"I'm telling Ben what a bitch you are."

"Whatever," Suzy responded. "But don't get any ideas about Matt, he may be a sweet guy but look at you, he will never look twice at you once I'm single."

Sarah shook her head, "Grow up Suzy, Matt is way out of you depth." And she went back to class. Before she sat down she told Ben that she needed to talk to him after class and sat down wondering how she was going to break it to him.

Ben waited for Sarah outside the class, and when she came out still wearing Matt's jacket he figured it wasn't going to be something pleasant she wanted to talk to him about.

"Hey," he said, "Wanna go to the bleachers to talk?" he asked.

"No," Sarah said, "It needs to be more private. How about your car?" she suggested.

When they got in the car Sarah realised she hadn't had a chance to tell Matt that she had to talk to Ben and she hoped he wouldn't be upset, but she had to tell him it couldn't be avoided.

"Ben," she started trying to be gentle, "Look Suzy cornered me in the bathroom today..."

But before she could finish Ben said that he couldn't control what Suzy said about her or Matt.

"It's not that Ben, Suzy was talking about you."

Ben looked a little odd, "Me?" he asked.

"Yes Ben, she said some nasty things about you, like she was only using you to make Matt jealous. Your such a sweet guy I hate you hurting like this."

Ben laughed, "Nothing Suzy could said would hurt me. She was just a cover for me anyway."

"Well she kind of mentioned something along those lines by implying that you were either gay or in love with someone else."

"She was right about one part," Ben said quietly, "Too bad it took so long for me to notice and I lost the one I'm in love with."

"I am sorry Ben, if I had of realised you had feelings for me I would have stopped things along time ago. I can't be with someone who doesn't want to be with me in public."

"There isn't anything I can do to fix this?" he was almost pleading.

"No Ben I'm sorry there isn't."

"Oh, I get it," Ben accused, "Your doing Matt now, did he fuck you yet."

Sarah gave Ben a dirty look, "Don't be vulgar Ben, it doesn't suit you."

"I'm sorry," he said taking her hand, "I do want you to be happy." and he placed a kiss on her palm.

Sarah ran her hand across Ben's cheek, "I know that's what makes it hard.

Once they were back in school Sarah really didn't know where to find Matt but she figured she'd check the cafeteria first. When she walked in it took a minute to find Matt, he was sitting on a chair with Suzy draped over the table trying to either get on his lap or show Matt everything she had under her top. Poor Matt had a look of quiet desperation on his face, but he had a smile as soon as he saw Sarah.

Smiling back Sarah made her way over to Matt, Suzy seemed unwilling to take the hint, so when Matt slid his chair back from the table, Sarah walked over and straddled his lap.

"Hey babe," she said and then proceeded to kiss him this time. It was soft and slow and they just seemed to float way.

The earth landing wasn't exactly what she had in mind, Suzy screeched

"God Sarah, you cow, get off his lap before you crush him."

Not bothering to move, Sarah just looked at Suzy and said,

"In case you," meaning Suzy, "Or any other female in the place have any ideas about getting with Matt, I want you all to know he's taken." and then she looked at Matt and he smiled at her.

"I don't believe you," Suzy whined, "I'm single now Matt, tell her. Tell her you've been waiting for me."

Matt looked at Sarah, "She's right about one thing Sarah," he said, "I have been waiting for someone my whole life."