The BBW & The Biker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those girls never meant anything to me," Ben said softly, "You do."

"Ben," Sarah said quietly, "When grown ups really care about each other they don't want to keep it a secret. They want to shout it from the rooftops and they don't care what their friends think. The three of you need to grow up." With that she turned and left the room and the house leaving Ben to ponder what she just said.

Ben sat down on the bed to think about what she said...had she really done the same thing with his friends? Why hadn't one of them ever mentioned anything? That's when he realised that Sarah was right, they needed to grow up. But first he needed to confront his friends Jeff and Paul.

Sarah began to walk slowly down the road in front of Ben's house, she was too upset to go back to school and she didn't want to go home, the only problem was she had forgotten her jacket at Ben's in her rush to leave. That's the thing about good exits, they might be dramatic but you usually would up sorry later. Man was she freezing, but she wasn't going back for it no matter what.

Somehow Sarah's temper always got her into trouble, part of it was the red hair she was sure of it the rest was pure her and it got her into things more than out of them. So when she decided to head for either home or the first payphone she was resolved, after all five miles in dress shoes and a skirt with no jacket on a freezing cold day wasn't that far was it.

When Ben returned to school without Sarah and in an incredibly bad mood Matt got worried. He'd seen them leave and now this, he needed to know what Ben had said or done to her. He must have upset her badly for her not to return to school, so he followed Ben into the cafeteria. Matt walked in just in time to see Ben fly across the table at Jeff and the two of them went skidding across the floor, in what appeared to be an attempt to beat each others brains in.

"You son of a bitch," Ben cursed at Jeff, "I'm going to kick your ass."

"Bring it dip shit," Jeff yelled back, "So I can hand it back when I'm done with you."

Then the two were diving at each other once again when Matt and Paul stepped in to break it up Ben yelled, "Get your God-damn hands of me you prick this is all your fault," he yelled at Matt. "You should have just stayed away from her and everything would have been fine." and with that he took a swing at Matt, which Matt easily avoided and turned back on Ben restraining him.

"Let me go you fuck." Ben yelled struggling.

"Geez Ben," Paul said, "Calm down, what the hell is that matter with you?"

"Fuck you too." Ben answered back. "She should have been mine, you all should have stayed away from her." Ben then pulled away from Matt and ran from the cafeteria.

Matt, Paul and Jeff looked at each other, "What the hell is he talking about," said Jeff, "I never made a pass at Suzy, she's not my type."

"Well neither did I," Paul claimed, "Besides I've got Lindsey."

Both turned to Matt expectantly, "Oh I made a play for his girl alright" Matt said and starting walking away. "But he didn't mean Suzy."

Matt found Ben sitting in the bleachers crying, "Hey," he said sitting down next to him.

"Go away and leave me the fuck alone." Ben said in return. "You're the last person I want to see right now."

"I thought you might like to tell me what went on between you and Sarah today?" Matt said flatly.

Ben had an odd look on his face, "How did..." he trailed off.

"I have eyes man and I saw the two of you the day I transferred in her math class."

Ben just hung his head remembering that day.

"Wanna tell me what happened." Matt offered.

Ben laughed, "I told her I loved her and she basically blew up in my face."

Matt laughed, "Sorry but that's a red head for you, go on."

"I told her that I loved her and that she couldn't go out with you."

"Oh, that was smart." Matt said, "And what did she say?"

"She freaked and asked what right I had to try and tell her who she could and couldn't see. To which I said in light of our relationship, I had a right to tell her who she could go out with."

"And after that?" Matt urged.

"She said we have no relationship and that all we ever had was fooling around and getting each other off."

"Not a bad gig," Matt interjected.

"Then I said that it was only a matter of time before we made love, and she told me she hadn't waited this long to make love, for her first time to be with a guy who had to keep her a secret."

Ouch, Matt thought harsh for Ben, good for Sarah.

"Then I tried to explain, about guys are our age, how we are with each other, the expectations we have. The image that we project. I told her the guys wouldn't see in her what I did. I wanted to protect her." "Know what she said? Bullshit." Ben laughed sarcastically.

"Why?" Matt asked smothering a laugh.

"Apparently, I'm not the only guy she's been giving free 'tutoring'."

All Matt said at this point was oh. He realised now that Sarah must also be tutoring Jeff, and that the girl in the storage room at the diner that night had to be her. "So, she's tutoring Jeff too?" he asked.

"Yeah and Paul. She said she couldn't believe how well we kept secrets from each other. Then I accused her of fucking the two of them and holding out on me."

For a minute Matt wondered if she had slept with Jeff or Paul or both of them. He was surprised, but it didn't matter to him, everyone had a past.

"Then she said when grown ups matter to each other they want to share it with everyone and they don't give a damn what their friends think."

"She's right you know." Matt added.

"I know she is now." Ben said, "But it's too late. She said the three of us needed to grow up and then bolted out the door. She didn't even take her jacket she left so quickly."

"Did you go after her?" Matt asked urgently.

"Ummmmm, no," Ben said, "I came straight back here."

"Jesus Ben, it's like 10 miles back to school and at least 5 to her house and she hasn't got a jacket."

"Shit," Ben said, "I was so pissed I never even gave it a thought."

Matt didn't hear him he was half way to the parking lot in a quick sprint, heading for his car. He hoped he found her before she got pneumonia.

As Matt peeled out of the parking lot, Ben realised they were both right, the three of them did need to grow up and he didn't deserve her. Matt did almost as much as Sarah deserved Matt. But right now he needed to find Paul and Jeff, the three needed to talk.

Chapter Four

Sarah's feet and legs were killing her, her arms were locked over her chest and her teeth were chattering so bad she was surprised they didn't chatter right out of her mouth. At that moment she would have given anything to at home and warm, anything. When a car stopped slightly ahead of her, Sarah was so relieved that the driver could have been Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper and Bluebeard all rolled into one, if she died at least she'd be warm.

Matt hopped out the car and shrugged out of his jacket wrapping it around Sarah's shoulders discovering that her arms were locked and she was unable to put it around herself. Then he led her back to the car muttering under his breath.

The heat in the car was on full and once Sarah was settled in and shivering, Matt went and got a blanket out of the trunk and wrapped it around her legs.

"TTThank you," she stuttered. "I I I've never been this ccccold in my life."

Matt turned the car around and headed to his place, he figured Sarah needed a hot shower and something warm to eat, like tea and soup. He could take care of her much better at his house.

"Where are we going?" Sarah asked.

"My place," Matt said, "I will be easier for me to take care of you."

Sarah certainly wasn't going to argue, no guy had ever wanted to take care of her before, so she just smiled.

Matt sent Sarah straight to the shower in his room, saying that he would leave a robe for her to wear when she got out and that she should take her time. If she were good he'd have something warm waiting when she came back.

Standing in Matt's shower, Sarah was surrounded by his scent. God it made her knees weak. He always smelled good even after football. Because she was everyone's 'best friend' she was always unobtrusive in the locker room, so she moved in and out at will never really being noticed.

Once she'd thawed she got out, not wanting to waste water and cost Matt money. Though she wasn't privy to the details, she knew that Matt lived with his younger brother and he was raising him without benefit of parents. That alone made you admire him. Sarah stuck her head out the door,

"Matt?" she called, but Matt wasn't there, and on the bed was the promised robe. Sarah hoped it fit and was more than pleased that it was actually too big. She realised that Matt was a really big guy. Not fat or anything just big. Her mind wondered if everything on him was big, then burst out laughing when she saw that Matt had also left her slippers. Puppy slippers. Only Matt could get away with something like that, slipping her feet into them, she ran her fingers through her hair cursing the natural curl, knowing that it would spiral all over when it dried. Biting her lip she sucked up her courage and left the room.

As she heading down the stairs, she called out to Matt, to which he replied that he was in the kitchen. Sarah made her way in the direction of his voice until she came upon the kitchen.

"Nice place," she said.

Matt looked up at her voice, man she looked sexy he thought. Her skin was pink, her hair was all curly and it looked like she had been biting her lips. Matt wished that her lips looked that way because he had kissed her thoroughly. In his robe she looked, really cute.

"I see you found everything," Matt said moving closer handing her a cup of hot chocolate. "Sorry, no tea." he explained.

"This is fine," Sarah said, "It's too much really, you shouldn't have gone to so much trouble on my account."

"No trouble at all," Matt replied.

"Well," Sarah continued, "Thank you, I was sure I was going to freeze. And a special thanks for the robe and slippers, I didn't expect them to fit like this." she held up her arm and her hand was hidden by the robe.

"Yeah, sorry," Matt said, "I'm kind of big and I have long arms. But we can roll up the sleeves."

Sarah giggled, "Ummmmm, it's fine," she said, "I thought they were going to be too small, not too big."

Matt didn't laugh; he didn't even smile and the room suddenly filled with unexpected tension.

Sarah sipped her hot chocolate, trying to find a way around it.

"Why don't we go into the living room," Matt suggested, "It's more comfortable.

Sarah agreed and moved to the living room taking a seat at on end of the sofa. Matt turned on the stereo and sat next to her. "Music ok?" he asked.

"Perfect," Sarah said and shivered.

"Are you still cold?" Matt asked.

"No, I'm fine really," Sarah assured him, "I'm just slow warming up."

As Sarah leaned forward to place her cup on the table, the top of the robe slipped and opened exposing the curve of her breast and one nipple to Matt.

Clearing his throat Matt said, "I know a way to warm you up better."

"How?" Sarah asked.

Matt leaned over and pulled her into his arms, "Like this."

"Oh," was all Sarah could manage as she settled between his thighs. "Are you sure this is comfortable for you. I mean we could sit side by side."

"Hush," Matt said, "I told you already I like having you in my lap so just relax."

Sarah leaned back against his chest and let out a long sigh, it was better than she could imagine. Matt tried to be a gentleman and not notice that in this position he could see right down the front of Sarah's robe, but he did his best not too look, more than once anyway.

Lying in Matt's arms like this, just talking and being together was so relaxing and easy, they both felt as though they had been together forever. When Matt made her laugh she turned to look at him and the robe slipped from her shoulder exposing it. Matt moved her hair to one side and pressed his mouth to her shoulder. Electric current ran from the spot his kissed all the way to her toes. Sarah felt her nipples tighten and that feeling inside her that made her wet. Guys had kissed her and in more intimate places, but she had never felt nor reacted like this before.

"Matt?" she said, as he worked his mouth around to her neck and throat.

Matt heard her say his name in a low tone and was instantly hard. Her skin was soft and smooth and tasted amazing. He began working his way to the other side lowering the robe as he went.

Sarah held the robe and turned to face him. Matt took her face in his hand and kissed her, softly at first and then hungrily, as he pulled her further up on his body, completely exposing her breasts. He did stop long enough to pull his shirt off and press him self against Sarah's naked chest, letting his hands caress over her back.

"Matt," Sarah said uncertainly.

"Shush," he replied, "Just relax."

Sarah did as he said and let herself get lost in his kiss. The world turned on its axis and she felt like she was free falling.

Matt's thumb grazed along one side of her breast, then under to cup it.

"Matt," Sarah said again, this time pulling back from him. She was sucking on her bottom lip, "Matt," she said, "Would you have sex with me?"

"What?" Matt asked not sure he had heard what she said correctly.

Worried now, she swallowed hard but plunged on, "I said, would you sleep with me?"

"I can't," Matt said but before he could continue, Sarah jumped up, mumbled what appeared to be sorry I guess I misunderstood and was out the door and half way up the stairs before Matt could get up. All that was left once he did were the slippers. By the time Matt made it up the stairs Sarah had locked herself in his bathroom, and Matt knew that she'd be dressed and out the door before he had a chance to explain. When Matt saw her clothes folded neatly on his chair he knew he'd been saved.

"Sarah come out please, let me explain what I meant."

"I get it Matt," she said and Matt heard the catch in her voice. "Just go away so I can get my clothes. It's no big deal."

"I'm not leaving until we talk, face to face. So if you want your clothes you'll have to come out and get them."

"Fine," she snapped and yanked the bathroom door open but by the time she reached the chair, she realised they were gone. "Where are they Matt," she demanded.

"Not until you listen."

"Alright," Sarah said and crossed her arms across her chest. "Talk."

Matt approached her cautiously afraid she might bolt again, but as he got closer she got a look on her face that Matt instantly hated, she looked as though she was preparing for him to hurt her. Then she was looking at the floor fighting not to cry. When Matt reached for her chin she pulled away from him, "Look at me," he said flatly. "I want you to understand something."

Sarah looked at him definitely, thinking go ahead I can take it.

"The reason I said that I couldn't have sex with you, is because well I've never actually had sex with anyone. And before you apologise for not knowing, don't. I've never had sex with anyone because no one has ever meant anything to me. Until you that is. And," he rushed afraid she would cry or worse. "Nothing that would happen between us could be qualified as sex, it would be making love and I won't settle for anything less."

He took a breath at the same time Sarah did, but she looked at him incredulously, "You're a virgin?" then she laughed sarcastically, "Right tell me another one. I know about those parties you go to, and your trying to tell me you've never made use of a party girl? I wasn't born yesterday."

"Oh so you know about those parties?"

"Yes I know all about them, just because I've never been to one doesn't mean that I don't know what goes on. And the 'records' you guys keep, as well as the fact that you hold the record for causing the most orgasms in one night."

Matt blushed, but spoke from his heart, "Yeah I do, sometimes I'm a dumb jock just like the others, but, I have only ever messed around with those girls, getting each other off, but I have never made love to anyone, I was waiting for you."

Sarah's eyes filled and threatened to spill over, "I have to tell you something," she admitted.

"No," Matt said, "You don't have to tell me anything. I talked to Ben, that's how I knew to come find you."

"Look I don't know what he told you but I never slept with him."

Matt smiled, "I know," he said pulling Sarah into his arms. "He told me how important your virginity is too you. That's why when you asked me to have sex with you I said I couldn't because I want to make love with you."

Sarah's heart started beating again, and a single tear ran down her cheek, " I thought well I thought when you said you couldn't it was because I didn't turn you on."

"Not turned on?" he questioned and took her hand lowering it to his crotch, "Does that feel like you don't turn me on? And that's been pretty much constant since the first moment I saw you."

Sarah smiled too, "In math class." she said.

"Well," Matt confessed, "It was the first day of school. You came out of the office in that yellow dress and stopped all conversation as you walked past in the hall."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes really. It just took all that time to convince the principal to transfer me to your math class. I still think he's thinks I'm crazy for repeating a class I got 99 in but he let me. Though I must admit, the tutoring angle never occurred to me."

"Once the relationships changed I didn't charge them for lessons." she said in a panic.

"I know baby doll," He assured her and pulled her in for a soft kiss. "Everyone has a past including me and I try never to judge."

With that Sarah's heart and body melted into him. His hand held her and his lips moved to her throat as she leaned her head back. She felt him undo the robe belt and slip it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. It made Sarah very self conscious and she tried moving closer to Matt.

"Oh no you don't" he admonished, "I want to see every inch of you."

Sarah wondered how he knew, but then few things were still surprising her about Matt. However once Matt started kissing her she forgot clear thought.

For a long time they stood there kissing and touching, Matt enjoyed that Sarah was gloriously naked. Her skin was soft and smooth and warming under his touch. Her breasts, which he had managed to catch a glimpse of before she thrust herself against him in an effort to hide her body, had pale pink nipples and areolas and looked as though they were waiting to be suckled.

Matt still had his jeans on but the top half of him was naked and Sarah relished the feel of skin on skin, but wanted more, she wanted to feel him completely naked against her skin. She slid her hand between them and undid the button and lowered the zipper, before slipping her hand inside the waistband. As her hand brushed along the length of him, Matt let out a low growl and using the other hand while still grasping him Sarah lowered his jeans until they pooled at his feet.

Once Matt had stepped out of his jeans, he scooped Sarah into his arms and carried her to the bed. He didn't even strain and Sarah's self esteem went up ten notches, but when he stepped back to look at her, she still tried to cover herself.

"Oh no you don't" Matt said, "I want to see all of you, I like looking at you. I happen to think you are beautiful and sexy."

"Well then," Sarah said finding her courage, "I'd say one of us is over dressed."

She smiled as Matt dropped his boxer briefs, "Fair now?" he asked.

Sarah moved her strategically places hands, exposing herself completely. Matt was leaned against the bed watching her, she wet her lips and decided that she could be naughty with him. She ran her fingers lightly over her already hard nipples making the areola around them pucker, then brought her finger to her mouth wetting it and running it in small circles around each nipple before letting her hand move across her tummy.