The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
32 Followers

Ria did not trust herself to say anything. It had been a severe disciplining session.

"Now, my sexy little slave, do you regret your choice?" he asked, and she replied through sniffles, "No, master."

He nodded approvingly and removed the nipple clamps. "Do you think you needed to be punished like this?"

"Yes, master..." she whimpered, unable to bear her discomfort any longer.

He unchained her from the wall in all the places where she had been linked. "And why do you think you needed to be punished like this?"

"Because I was a bad girl, and I disobeyed you, master."

He undid her box tie and breast ropes and she dropped to the side, panting heavily. "Thank you for punishing me, master."

---------

After a long shower, Ria stepped out of the bathroom, cleaning her body with a towel. Her nipples had assumed their original state and she no longer felt as full of aches as she had before. Colin looked up from his novel and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Better than earlier, master."

"Alright then," Colin said with a sense of finality, clapping the book shut. "On the bed, face down."

bluro
bluro
32 Followers
12