All Comments on 'The Beach'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy Cow!!!

Just discovered your work today. This is the third of your stories I have read in a row. :-) Good Stuff mate! Hot as hell! Wow!! More please.

Big4SkyBig4Skyover 16 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

This is the first story of yours I've read but it definitely won't be the last. I'd like to say more now but I need to relieve my rock hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Have read a few of your stories over the last few days, every one has left me rock hard and chasing down my girl to have some fun. Keep em coming.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Hubby-Sweetie sex

There is no mention of them exchanging names on the beach, yet they are very comfortable using each other's names in the house. It is a deliberate mislead that she demurs about going to his place, then immediately invites him to hers. It would be, I think, highly unlikely that anal sex would be the very FIRST act between a M-F pair! Also rare that Sweetie would suggest that as an immediate response to a 'strange' male claim of Teeny-Weinie!

Hubby-Sweetie role-play! Otherwise, this goes into Romance category! Cute, but no cigar!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spurting my cum in her rectum.

The story was interesting but he should have spent more time eating her asshole out. You seem to touch on this topic at times but so far I haven't seen a story with some serious ass munching. Extended sucking and licking of her tailhole and lots of tongue fucking. Describe the scent and taste too. That's the greatest part of feasting on a woman's asshole. Her scent and taste make it perfect. And I'm not talking about perfume and soap. I'm talking about real ass scent and flavor. I personally would have spent considerably more time enjoying her tightest hole with my mouth and tongue. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comments

Why do your characters have to yell obscenities at each other when they fuck?

I've fucked a lot of women and girls and never came across a female that did that.

Sure, I'd love to see some pictures! The more, the better!

tomemartin2003@yahoo.com

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nasty cuck and whore garbage as only this POS can write it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous