The Beach for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

The woman pulled away as she moaned out loud and Janice realized Frank wasn't giving the woman the slow methodical thrusting he had given her. Frank was pounding away at her determined to give the stranger what he hadn't given his own wife. Behind her the other man did likewise, thrusting into Janice with a determination to get the job done. While both men had made love to their own women, they were trying to fuck each others.

Janice struggled to come to terms with the cock in her body not being her husbands. She tried to convince herself this wasn't happening that she wasn't having sex with a stranger, but the sensation welling up inside her reminded her very clearly she was.

The mix of emotions and the change of pace sent the sensation building inside her into overdrive. Her voice began to escape in panting moans as each powerful thrust only accentuated the fact that she was being fucked. Not love, not sex, just a good hard fucking and she realized she absolutely loved it.

Her body shook and she wailed in pleasure, across from her the other woman did the same. Frank was pounding away at her taking her forcefully. He had her by the waist and he was pulling her down into his thrusts making her take every inch. Behind her she too was held firmly by the waist but he was more determined to thrust up into her, riding his cock almost completely out before hammering it back home. He rode her like an animal, like he was a wolf and she was in heat.

Her body responded with absolute ecstasy, tingling through every single thrust and building a fury inside her that needed release. In the distance the waves crashed on the shore and filled the air with a dull rolling sound. She felt the cool ocean air as it blew across her heated skin. She felt the thundering of a strangers cock inside her body struggling desperately to fill her with its white release.

Across from her a woman cried out, her voice little more than desperate gasps, as she crashed over the limit of what she could take. She heard Frank groan and saw his thrust into her deep and determined as his filled her body with his seed.

The sight of him coming made her aware of what was going to happen to her, that a stranger was about to fill her. The fear and excitement sent her heart racing even faster, her breathing quaked as he hammered at her. She heard him making groaning noises that only come when a man is ready to leave his mark. She couldn't bear it any longer. Her stomach heaved and her legs went tight. She threw her head back and let her voice fly as her orgasm exploded through her body. Behind her a voice joined hers and she felt him thrust in as deeply as he could filling her with his milky gift.

She wailed as he continued to thrust pumping everything he had into her body. Her heart skipped at beat at the thought that a stranger was coming in her. She held her ground and took everything he had, determined to give him all he wanted of her.

Her world was a blur when he finally slowed his rhythm, finally allowing her orgasm to begin abating. Even after he slid out, her pussy felt like it was vibrating, and she was wet down to her knees. Both women fell forward onto the sand and laid where their lips were a hairs width apart. The shared their breath as they both tried to come to terms with what just happened.

For long moments they both just laid there breathing, letting the rolling aftershocks of orgasmic sex with a stranger course trough their bodies.

After a while she heard the other mans voice.

"How long are you folks here?" He asked

"Till Friday." She heard Frank respond.

"You staying here in a beach house?" The stranger asked.

"Yeah just up the beach, you?"

"We are in one just off the beach about three houses in."

They were both silent for a moment, and Janice just kept her eyes closed listening to the sound of the waves, trying to catch her breath.

"What do you say we trade till Friday then?" The stranger asked.

Janice didn't have any energy to be shocked by the proposition. Nor was she surprised when Frank readily agreed to the exchange.

Ten minutes latter Frank left with his new temporary wife hand in hand. The were kissing and talking quietly as she watched them walk up the beach.

Janice steadied her heart as she turned to face her new husband for the week. He took her hand and lifted her up. They shared a kiss and she was surprised how passionate she made it.

She took his hand and he lead her home, for the next week she would make love to him again and again, she wished they had been staying for a month.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12