The Beach House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From your bra and panties." I said softly. "I wanted to go to a private beach, just the four of us, and I thought that you might look really good in something that fit who you are today instead of who you thought you were yesterday."

So I had the concierge get one of the girls from the hotel staff to go shopping last night."

"These are beautiful." she said quietly. "Oh God! No way am I going to get into THIS one!" she exclaimed, holding up three pieces of cloth and string that barely filled her hand.

"There's no 'here' here."

"Bring them all anyway," I said, "we'll sort out what you wear once we get on the boat."

All three of my companions said "Boat?" at the same time, looking at me questioningly.

"Well, yeah." I said. "When you go to a private island, you have to take a boat!"

All three began to talk at once. "Where is this island? How big is the boat? Will it really be just us?" Plus a thousand other questions, spoken and not.

"Let's just get ready to go." I said. "I'll answer all of that once we get under way."

When we got down onto the docks, everybody began to head towards the right side, where all of the mid and large size pleasure boats were moored. Heather knew me well, so she stayed with me as I turned to the left instead.

The others got quite a ways down before realizing that they really didn't know where they were going, turning around to ask me which boat we were taking out. They did so just as Heather and I climbed aboard the 72-foot Hatteras that I'd had my pilot, Freddie, run up from home the night before.

In case you're wondering about this, let's just say that although I do not worship money, I am in absolutely no danger of running out of it any time soon, and leave it at that.

They all came running towards us, certain that I had just gone that way in order to ogle the larger boats, but the entire group stopped short when they saw me catch Freddie's attention.

She quickly came over to Heather and I in her crisp white uniform, giving each of us a big hug in welcome.

"The galley and bar are fully stocked, Jack." she said. "Everything that you requested has been made ready for you and your party. Will you be requiring my services further this morning?"

Freddie knows that sometimes I like to simply sit back and entertain, while others I like to be the captain of the boat as well as the host.

"I think I'll take her out myself today Freddie." I said. "You could stay and join us as a passenger, or I've arranged housing for you at the Beach House where we've been staying."

"I think I'll pass on the invite, but thank you." Freddie said.

"Just go up and find the concierge then, he can get you all settled in for the rest of the weekend. Feel free to enjoy the entire hospitality of the place as my guest, it's all been arranged. We'll be out for the better part of the day, but I'll let you know later about tomorrow."

By this time, the others had joined us on small back deck, their eyes wide in shock at the boat they were going to be on for the day.

Freddie nodded to each in greeting as she departed, then turned and made her way back up from where we had come. The two younger men watched Freddie's receding figure with a great deal of interest, jabbing each other with their elbows as they did so.

I heard Kyle say "Dude, I could sure require her services."

With his first words to me since I had met him, Alex showed himself to be a near perfect match for Amber. "Dude! Nice boat! Can we check it out?"

I nodded my approval, and the four young people quickly went into the boat's interior on an exploration.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Curt looked at Heather and I, saying "This boat is beautiful, Jack. Is it yours?"

"Today," I said, "she belongs to all of us. Consider it your home for the day."

"Grab a drink, or a girl, or both, and feel free to wander around. I need to get ready to cast off."

Curt and Shelley then followed the others into the salon, hopefully making themselves at home as I had suggested. Heather, having been aboard before, helped me to ready the boat for launch, then joined the others as I climbed up to the flybridge to get under way.

As we made our way from the dock toward open water, I glanced back at the Beach House. Noticing someone that seemed to be waving energetically in our direction, I retrieved my binoculars, focusing them upon the waving figure.

It appeared to be Marly, but I had to watch her for a while to be certain. Considering her earlier response to my greeting in the room, I figured that she must be waving to someone on one of the other boats, certainly not to me. I studied her further through the binoculars for a moment, wondering why her apparent attraction towards me in the diner had changed so dramatically.

Yesterday, I had only noticed that she was dark colored, with a little more study I could take time to study her features. She looked to be oriental, or maybe of some other Pacific islander heritage. Too bad she was turning all psycho on me, I would have enjoyed getting to know her better.

Turning back around to concentrate on the task at hand, I passed the "No Wake" bouy line, increasing power and heading out across the wide blue expanse towards the islands just dotting the horizon. We had almost two hours of cruising ahead of us. I programmed the auto pilot and we got under way.

I was alone with my thoughts for a while, and I took the time to try and organize my feelings. I dearly love Heather and want to be with her always, but neither of us is exclusive, we both had both known that for quite some time. Even with that in mind though, this weekend had made me realize that she had been living a secret life ever since going to work for PeopleCo.

The way the company worked, although not normal, didn't really bother me that much. The problem was that Heather had never even bothered to tell me about any of it. Even though we weren't exclusive to one another, we had never lied to each other about our sex lives. I was feeling very betrayed just then.

Which made the thought that I believed that I was falling in love, or at least in lust, with Shelley a little more palatable. Although that in itself seemed like an interesting prospect, I had also grown to like and respect Curt in the short time that I had known him. He may be quite willing to share his wife with me while they were on this retreat, but that could change just as soon as they got back to the real world.

Kelly intrigued me as well. She was obviously very smart, not to mention drop-dead sexy. If I were to pay more attention to Kelly, would her mother view that as not wanting to be with her? Regardless of last night's events, how would Curt see me if I made moves against both his wife and his daughter? This was a lot to think about, and I felt that no answers would be coming quickly.

I noticed some motion on the deck beside me, and observed all four ladies parading out from the cabin onto the sun pad that I had requested be added to the front of the boat. All were wearing bikinis and carrying towels.

Grabbing out a digital camera that I kept stowed near the wheel, I began taking pictures of the group, as well as of each woman as they arranged themselves in a line.

They had apparently been checking out what I had purchased, both Shelley and Amber were wearing new suits. Shelley had chosen a suit that fell somewhere between daring and modest, it revealed her bust and ass nicely, but no more than was necessary, still, they were certainly not hidden completely from view. The suit was still much more flattering than any that she had brought from home.

Amber had apparently found the little micro-bikini that Shelly had held up earlier, and in barely covering up her assets it made them just that much more evident. Heather wore a similar tiny bikini that I recognized as coming from her own wardrobe, while Kelly's tastes went to something about halfway between her mother's tastes and the other two.

They lay down with their heads pointing forward, the wind being blocked by the leading edge of the sun pad, so not only did I have a wonderful view of their upward pointing chests, I had full view of each ladies barely covered pussies as well.

I spotted at least two cameltoes, and in Amber's case, the bottom of her suit had already become invisible as it creeped up between her lips. I made sure to take more pictures of all four girls with my camera, some zoomed quite close in.

Returning the camera to its storage place, I continued to gaze upon the varied array of women's attributes displayed upon the deck before me, enjoying the view as much as any other red-blooded male would.

So intent was I on the women in front of me that I didn't even notice Curt come up to join me, until an ice-cold beer was held against the side of my neck.

"I thought you could use this." he said, looking down at the women below. "My God," he said, "just look at that view!"

I assumed that he wasn't talking about the water or the shore, which only left one thing.

"You know, Jack," he began, "I don't know how you did it yesterday, but it's been a long time since I've seen Shelley so happy."

"I watched you talk her down from an emotional ledge yesterday, one that I haven't been able to help her off of no matter how hard I've tried."

"I hope it's OK," he went on, "but she made me give her a quickie in one of the bedrooms below while everyone else was checking out the boat. She just closed the door, pulled her shorts off, and rode me like a bronc rider for five minutes."

"She hasn't done that for years, and I've missed it." He sighed deeply, obviously this was hard for him to say. "We haven't felt so close for a very long time, and I think that you've had a big part in that."

I looked into his face without comment, as I took a long pull from the ice cold beer he had delivered.

"This may seem a bit forward to you, I know it sure does to me, but I would very much like it if you could come visit Shelley from time to time after we leave this place."

I looked directly at Curt. What could I say? That I had just been thinking about how I would not only like to fuck his wife, but his young daughter as well? I chose my words carefully.

"Curt, you're right. There's definitely an attraction between Shelley and I. I would imagine that it's pretty hard to miss. I think that she's a fascinating and complicated woman."

"I want you to know that I don't sneak around, and I don't think that Shelley ever would either." I went on. "So if you're saying this just because you think it would happen anyway, then you can stop right there, because that would never happen."

I stopped talking, taking another long pull from my beer.

"No," he said, "I think that she, I mean "we" need this. And I think that you wouldn't hurt either one of us, not on purpose anyway."

"And," he said with a grin, "Heather's one hell of a fine lay too now, isn't she?"

"Ah." I said, grinning back at him. "Now we're getting to it, aren't we? So this is just your dastardly plan to keep Heather up close and personal."

He laughed at that, even admitting to it. "Well, I'd have to say to you that I would not kick her out on a cold night. And if the price for that is that I'd have to take more long rides on big-ass boats like this to make that happen, well then, I guess I'll just have to suffer through that hell, won't I?"

"Seriously though, you don't mind, I mean about Heather and that?" I shook my head to let him know that, no, I did not mind.

Still serious, he tossed yet another bombshell in my direction. "What happened in the hot tub last night, that was the first time I've ever even considered doing anything like that with Kelly. I love my daughter, but I just can't be doing things like that, it isn't who I am."

It was clear that he had agonized over this subject. "At least I'm comfortable now, having her be naked around me, and me around her, but Jesus, Jack! So..."

I began to speak, but he held up his hand. "No, hold off a second, let me finish. I can see that Kelly really likes sex. It's hard to think of your little girl like that, but there it is."

"Do you think that you could, I don't know, do what you can to keep her happy for me too?"

"Uhhh... Jeez Curt," I started to say, then changed my mind.

"That would be up to Kelly, I think. But just like I wouldn't sneak around behind your back, I wouldn't do that to Shelley either. This arrangement would have to be up front for all four of us. OK?"

We just looked at each other, then he nodded his head in agreement.

"I'll tell you one thing though." I continued. "If you are having those feelings for Kelly but don't want to actually do that, you should think about trying out Amber. She might not have two brain cells to rub together, but she was made for sex."

"Yeah, I think I might just do that!" he said, turning to his own thoughts, but in doing so revealing what some of those forbidden thoughts might be.

Hearing voices behind us, I looked back and noticed that the "boys" were coming out of the cabin and into the aft seating area. I signaled for Curt to stay quiet, and we listened in on their conversation. The sweet aroma of pot came drifting up along with their voices.

"Dude," said Alex, "That is one fantastic line of woman flesh out there. I could go down on the whole line from one to the next, and I'd be happy all day!"

"No shit dude." said Kyle. "Me too, man. That Heather is one hot piece, too! I'd bang her in a second. Do ya think that Jack would mind?"

"Dude, I'd let you do her, no problem!" said Alex. "But I want a piece of that MILF up there. Kelly's one hot chick, ya know, but, like, I kinda like those more experienced women, ya know, man? I'm getting hard just thinking about that one, man."

"Oh yeah, you're right, dude." replied Kyle. "That is one fine MILF all right! Maybe Curt would let me do her after you, or maybe he'd let us DP her."

I looked over at Curt, who was looking at me.

"Dude!" I whispered. "I wonder if Shelley would feel better, or worse, if she had heard them talking about her like that?"

He shook his head, "Jeez, Jack, I don't know. It kind of makes what you and I were just talking about seem kind of trivial."

I smiled back at him. "Don't worry, Curt. I'll handle your wife for you this time, and if she doesn't want anything to do with these guys, I kind of think that she can decide that for herself."

Looking back out over to view the ladies in question, I noticed that they had now rolled over onto their fronts, eliminating the view that we had been previously granted.

"Such a shame." I told Curt, but I admired the smooth lines of their backs as I said it.

Looking further out, then down at the GPS map, I realized that we were only about twenty minutes away from the island. I showed Curt how to take care of the boat, which isn't really as hard in open water as you might think. With all of the gizmos hooked up to the auto pilot, my main job is to stand up there looking captainly, the computer does just about everything else.

I went down the front stairs into the galley, grabbing four beers and checking to see what Freddie had stowed to eat, then went back topside, handing Curt one beer and calling the other two up to join us. The ladies had all rolled back over onto their backs, and the four of us openly enjoyed the view from above.

I turned to Alex and Kyle. "Guys, the rules from the house extend onto this boat. With one exception."

They both groaned, thinking that they knew what that probably meant.

"The exception is that if a lady says no, that's the end of it. I don't care if you two have fun with Heather, and right now she's probably open to just about anything. I'm also pretty much sure that Curt is the same with Shelley, but it's up to the ladies, not us. Got that?"

They both looked at me, then over at Curt, making certain that we were both in agreement, that I had just told them they could take their shot with our companions. Curt said nothing, which they took to mean that he was on board with this.

I reached into the storage compartment and retrieved three small, waterproof, digital cameras, handing one to each man.

"Take whatever pictures you feel like. You can have any copies you want," I said, "but I get these back at the end of the day. OK?"

All three agreed, taking a camera, then, almost as one person, pointing them towards the sun pad. I didn't tell them that I already had much better pictures of that view than what they would be getting.

As we neared the island, I stopped off-shore from the leeward side of the island, just inside the reef, dropping the anchor once we reached a safe spot. I could have just told the boat to do all of this, but sometimes you just like to feel in charge.

The women of course noticed that we had stopped, standing up and looking at the island, then back at the four of us. Smiling and waving when they noticed the cameras, they paraded in a line down along the rail, climbing up the back stairs to join us up top. The guys took pictures of the parade as it passed.

"Whatcha got there?" asked Heather. "Have you naughty boys been spying on us innocent women?"

"I'm hot!" said Amber. "Anybody up for a swim?"

"I'll go in." said Kelly, "But Am, that suit isn't made to actually go IN the water."

"K!" replied Amber, reaching around and releasing each of the knots holding the suit up. She stood before us all, naked once again. "Will this do?"

"It'll do for me!" shouted Curt, as he quickly shucked off his own suit, sprinted over to Amber, threw her naked body over his shoulder, and began carrying her down the back stairs.

"Help! Help!" she cried out in mock fear. "A pirate is going to take me back to his place and have his way with me!"

Curt threw her into the water, then jumped off the back of the boat and joined her there. As soon as he came back up for air, Amber swam over to him, hugging him close and pressing her tits against his chest.

"He has a big sword too, and he's just about to stab me with it!" she shouted, laughing.

Shelley looked at the rest of us as she began to remove her own swim suit. "I don't know about the rest of you, but my husband is about to be eaten up by a shark! I need to go rescue him!"

Once naked, she pushed out from the upper deck, clearing the back of the boat as she entered the water in a clean dive. With a rush, the rest of us all stripped down and dove into the water as well. I was last, remembering to make certain there would be a way back onto the boat.

The eight of us played around in the warm water for a while, splashing each other, sometimes dunking. We were constantly swimming in and around each other, taking any opportunity to grope one another whenever we could get close enough. At one point, each of my hands was pushed up inside of two different pussies at the same time, when I felt someone else's hand take a firm hold on my hard cock.

We laughed, and screamed, and played water games seen and unseen, until Kelly asked out loud "Is there any lunch on that boat?"

For some reason, I glanced over at her parents when she asked this question. They were floating a little separate from the rest of us, Curt just behind Shelley, his hands rubbing her breasts. I noticed a subtle but regular rise and fall in the way that she was floating, and figured she was probably getting another quickie from her husband.

They appeared to be having a conversation while he was pumping himself in and out of her, I noticed both of them looking my way occasionally as they spoke, and I saw her nod at something that he had said. From what I could tell of her responses, I figured that he was probably telling her about our earlier conversation.