The Beach House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she glanced over at Heather, I was even more sure of the subject. Heather was being tightly held in Alex's arms, her tiny breasts between them. She too appeared to be rhythmically rising and falling in the water, which made me think about what Alex and Kyle had been talking about earlier. I wondered if Alex would get more than just a quick fuck out in the water from her, but that was his problem. From what I had learned about Heather recently though, he didn't have much of a problem.

Kelly came up behind me as I watched the other two couples, pushing my head under the water just then. When I surfaced, sputtering for air, she calmly asked me if I needed any mouth-to-mouth.

Before I could get my bearings, she hugged her young body against me, giving me deep kisses, grabbing my stiff rod in one hand and rubbing up and down its shaft, much as she had done earlier in the shower.

Breaking the kiss, she said "Looks like Daddy's getting lucky. Again. More for you later. I really am hungry though. I'm serious. Where's the food?"

She began swimming for the boat, with me following close behind her. As she climbed up the ladder, I reached up and spanked her bare wet ass, getting a shout of surprise from above and a great view of her pussy from below.

The others soon joined us, first Amber and Kyle, then the rest several minutes after that. I assumed that they had probably remained in the water in order to finish up their business.

Freddie had packed enough food for twice as many people as we had on board, everyone choosing their favorites from the cold-food spread that had been stowed away in the refrigerator. Salads, sandwiches, fruits, and desserts of every type were all available.

After lunch, Shelley asked me if we could go ashore and take a walk, and Kelly and Alex asked if they could come as well. I put the inflatable runabout into the water, and the four of us headed for shore, leaving the others lounging around the cabin eating, drinking, and playing video games on the large-screen TV.

Since we were already naked from our swim and hadn't bothered to dress for lunch, the four of us decided that we would all just remain that way on the island as well. We felt like natives once we were on the beach, as if we were the only people left in the world.

Shelley said that she wanted to talk to me alone, so Kelly and Alex dropped behind us a ways. She reached out to place her hand in mine, and we strolled down the sand together with our fingers locked together.

"I hear you and Curt had a little talk on the way out here," Shelley said quietly, "and that he told you to come over any time that you want."

I couldn't quite put my finger on the tone of her voice. It wasn't really pissed off royally, but she didn't sound overly happy either. Just neutral. I was now having to navigate this same minefield for the second time today, and it was starting to get on my nerves. I decided to keep my voice like hers, hoping that it was the right choice.

"Is that what you want, or is it what Curt wants?"

She looked straight at me with a tear in one eye, asking "How about what you want, Jack? Wouldn't there be any reason why you might want to come over?"

I almost made a joke, along the lines of "Well yeah, but Kelly can't be home all the time", but I thought better of it. I stopped walking, grabbing her other hand and pulling her soft body into mine. "I would love to be with you, any time, anywhere. But Curt is your husband, and my friend, and I'll tell you what I told him."

"None of this goes on in secret. I won't cheat on a friend, no matter how much I lust after his wife."

"You... lust after me Jack?" asked Shelley slowly. "As in, you would take me right here and now, if you just had somewhere to do it?"

"Well, yeah." I replied. "Haven't you figured that out yet?"

She looked at me slyly, then glanced back at Kelly, who had stopped with Alex far a ways back. "And what about my sexy daughter back there? Do you lust after her too?"

"Uh..." I said. "I can control that though. I just told you, I won't cheat on a friend. That includes cheating on you with Kelly."

"So... if I say it's OK to have sex with my daughter, you would do that too?" she asked.

"Uh..." I said. I was having a really hard time figuring out her mood, and I didn't know how to answer the question.

She leaned her face into mine, giving me a long kiss that caused my rapidly deflating cock to suddenly reverse course. Then, breaking the kiss and laughing at me, she said, "Come with me. I saw something in the woods as we were coming into shore."

We crossed into the shade of the trees, and it took my eyes a little while to adjust. Once they did though, I saw what she had spotted earlier. In front of us stood a small beach cabin, its front door standing open.

I couldn't see the interior, but Shelley pulled me toward it. The temperature dropped from hot to comfortable inside the house. I could see a sofa in the front room, and a queen size bed in the room beyond. Shelley lay down on the bed, pulling me down on top of her body, inviting me to enjoy it however I pleased.

We repeated our explorations from the hot tub the night before, our hands and mouths going from place to place on each other's bodies, rubbing here, licking there. pinching somewhere else entirely. Each of my hands was holding onto one of her heavy mammaries, and I was moving my mouth towards a nipple when I remembered that I had promised her a hard fuck.

I asked her if she was ready for me to pay on that debt. Her eyes full of lust, she nodded her head yes. Then, without a word she got up onto her hands and knees, her feet just reaching over the edge of the bed, inviting me to take her from behind.

No sooner did she do this then Kelly and Alex came into the room. They had apparently been out on the sofa fooling around, and decided that now would be a good time to merge our two activities.

Kelly clambered underneath her mother's body, using pillows to raise her face just below Shelley's begging pussy. While reaching up to rub one of Shelley's sensitive tits in each hand, Kelly's tongue snaked its way up and along the slit before her, paying extra attention to its tiny, sensitive nub.

I chose the moment that she drew her mother's love button into her mouth to push my hard cock into the soft hole of wetness that was just above it, my balls brushing across Kelly's eyes and nose as I slowly eased in.

Shelley had decided to return her daughter's attentions, lowering her face into Kelly's own dripping box, her tongue doing it's best to provide the younger version of herself with the same pleasure she herself was receiving.

I was gentle as I first entered Shelley, but soon it would be time to be not so gentle, I'd told her that she was going to get a hard fuck, and I certainly planned on delivering on that promise.

Kelly continued to lick all around her mother's hole as I slowly began to increase the strength and tempo of my thrusts, but the younger woman was finally forced to reach around, grabbing her mother's ass tightly with both hands, so that her head would move at the same time as Shelley's body.

Alex had been standing back watching all of this and using the little camera I had given him, but he finally decided to join in on the fun, climbing up on the bed and aiming his cock towards Kelly's available cunt.

As soon as she saw what was coming her way though, Shelley reached down and grabbed his stiff member, bringing it up to her lips and sucking it into her mouth. Alex took this detour in stride, pushing his cock well down the older woman's throat, but coming back out sometimes to get the benefit of her talented tongue as well.

With her body impaled on each end by men's cocks, I decided it was time to begin giving Shelley's the pounding that I owed her. Shelly gasped for air around Alex's cock, and began crying out in pleasure from the beating I was now delivering to her. Alex pulled out of Shelley's mouth so that she could breathe, then drove into her daughter's dripping cunt just a few inches below. The mixed sounds we were all making were loud, and wet, and primal.

"Fuck me harder! Make me feel used! I want to feel used!" Shelley was crying out the first time that she came.

She and her daughter had both stopped even trying to reach each other with their tongues, but they could use still their fingers to rub all around the pounding cocks, squeezing and massaging each other's clits as Alex and my hard tools drove themselves deep inside them. After several more minutes of my cock pounding into Shelley's abused cunt, she stiffened up a second time, screaming out in another release of her intense need to cum.

I was beginning to slow down, and when she sensed this, Shelley reached down and grabbed the cock that was within her daughter's hole, saying "I want this one now. Give me your big cock, Alex, fuck me with your big fat cock."

He pulled out of Kelly, then came over and had Shelley lie on her back. Raising her feet to each side of his neck, he took my place in her mother, pounding her even harder than I had been doing just a few moments before.

"Oh God! Pound that big hard stick in! Fuck me harder! I need it harder!"

Kelly had risen from the bed, pointing to the place where she had been, indicating that she now wanted me to lie on the bed as she had been. I moved around to take her place, and she lowered her wetness onto and around me, leaning down to kiss me deeply.

"You lie back and rest now Jack," she said, "Let me do all of the work." As she raised herself up, then dropped quickly back over my hardness, she said "Give in and let me take what I need from you. Let me use you now."

On and on, Alex continued to drive his stiff pole into this mother, this wife, this slut who just last week might have been baking cookies for the PTA. She lay before him, begging him, opening her entire body up to be used as he wished, begging him to make her feel his young power, to make her want his hard cock forever.

"Please! Please! Please!" she cried out. "I need to be used! Make me feel used! Pound me harder."

Finally, she made her way over the edge one more time, her young and strong lover driving his long hard meat into her needy hole.

Finally, she screamed again in desire and joy, shaking with an orgasm that seemed to continue on forever.

Finally, the young man who had spent the past twenty minutes inside one end of her or another, made his own way over the peak, shooting his load deep inside her.

After watching the two of them finish their climb to their own tremendous orgasmic bliss, I came at last within the young woman who even then continued to drive herself around my hardness, seeking her own moment of bliss. A moment later, Kelly reached her release, her breath coming out in short sobs. The four of us collapsed together into a jumbled pile on the bed, waiting for the time when we would all be able to move once again.

At last we got up and left the tiny house in the forest, running like children for the beach. Drunk with passion, we jumped into the water, laughing in play, splashing and dunking each other, rinsing the sweat and the cum from our bodies in the pounding surf. Then we headed for the runabout, all four holding onto one another in a single moving line of naked flesh, our arms and hands linked.

Wading through the water across the surf line, we crowded together into the small boat, not minding at all whose hand was where, still laughing as we headed back out to rejoin our other companions.

As we all walked into the salon, we could see Kyle and Heather on the sofa. He was laying on his back, with a naked and tired Heather curled up into his side, a deep look of contentment clear on her sleeping face.

Kyle looked up at us and grinned. "Hey guys! Hey Alex, I told you I wanted to be with Heather first, and dude, she is one fine ride indeed!"

Alex grinned back, saying "Cool, dude. I nailed the MILF first too! Nice!" I noticed that he hadn't mentioned having already fucked Heather in the water earlier that day.

Shelley looked over to Kelly and I to see if we could offer any explanation.

Kelly just grinned back at her, and I mouthed the words "Long story. Later." to her.

A puzzled look still on her face, she asked "Where's Curt?"

Kyle pointed forward and down, indicating one of the staterooms below. Shelley and I made our way down the narrow hall, finding Curt with Amber.

He looked huge as he drove his spike into her small body, eyes closed in concentration, likely experiencing her talented muscles working his cock as he repeatedly drove it into her hole. For the first time I had ever seen, Amber was responding in kind to the attention that she was receiving. Although I had only seen her have sex a couple of times, each time she had simply gone about her business as if nothing was really happening.

As Curt plowed his length into her though, she was yelling in her Minnie Mouse voice that she was cumming, and crying out for him to take her more, in much the same way as his watching wife had been doing with Alex and I on the island. His eyes still closed, Curt reached down to lift her tiny form completely off of the bed, so that the only things supporting her were his strong arms surrounding her from above and his long cock assaulting her from below.

Neither of the two people had noticed us in the door yet, and we watched the scene before us as Curt continued to pound the young girl. Shelley was standing in front of me in fascination. This was beginning to arouse me again, so I reached my arms around her, grabbing her heavy breasts and rubbing her nipples between my fingers, my stiffening cock nudging itself up along the cleft of her ass.

Her hands came up to meet one of mine, pulling it down to her mound. I could feel her wetness there, and used a finger to play with her clit, two more rubbing along the length of her slit. I rubbed her most sensitive areas, as we watched the activity before us.

Kelly came upon us like that, seeing first the two of us in the doorway, then her father, as he repeatedly drove himself into her now screaming friend.

"Ooooh! Daddy's really giving her a good hard fuck! Wow, he's slamming it to her hard, just like you and Mom, Jack. I've never seen Amber get into sex like this, not even with Kyle! Look at his face! I wonder what he's thinking about while he's doing that?"

I was pretty sure that I knew what, or rather who, her father was thinking about, and what happened next only proved it to me. The sound of his daughter's voice had brought Curt out of his deep concentration.

He opened his eyes, seeing his wife and daughter before him, his wife being masturbated as she watched him, and he her. Even as he looked straight into his young daughter's eyes, he let out a long, howling yell, blasting a rope of his seed deep into the tiny girl, who I knew had been only standing in for the forbidden one, the sexy and desirable daughter who was once again pressing her young tits into my back, her hand curled around my cock. His yell continued on for what seemed like forever, until he lowered both the panting girl and himself back down to the bed, her buxom chest heaving with her deep breaths, her tiny body covered in their combined sweat.

We had the big dinner to attend that night, so we left the island after that, giving Amber and Curt time to jump into the water and rinse off first. Since we would be going back into the real world, we all got our swimsuits on again. This was a shame, as I had grown quite used to everybody being naked all of the time.

Once out on the open water, I showed Alex and Kyle how to operate the boat, telling them that even with no-one at the wheel, the autopilot would take us where we were going, all they really had to do was make sure we didn't hit anything. This last was not even quite true, because the boat's autopilot is linked up to its radar, but they seemed to enjoy the idea that they were "driving" this big machine.

Heather went topside and joined them, and I had no doubt that on the trip home she would likely be getting driven by one as the boat was being driven by the other.

Kelly and Amber went into a corner of the salon, their heads together, talking quietly but expressively, as only young girls can do. Curt was laying down on the sofa, with Shelley curled up in his arms, her face across his chest. They were having a quiet conversation as well, Curt slowly stroking her back and hair as they spoke.

I gathered up and stowed all of the debris scattered about from the day, playing the host and getting drinks for everyone. I carried two beers and a wine cooler upstairs, and sure enough, Kyle was watching the helm while Heather was in Alex's lap, his fingers playing with the nipples of her tiny tits as she bounced up and down on his hard shaft.

I handed all three drinks to Kyle, Heather waving and smiling at me while I descended back to the lower deck. Before my head went out of sight, I blew her a kiss and mouthed an "I love you" to her.

My duties finally done, I sat down in a chair to nurse my drink, and to quietly mull over the day so far, noticing that Curt's roaming hands had moved from rubbing the back of his wife's body to the front.

Just as I sat down, I heard Shelley's dreamy voice ask, "Hey guys, what's a MILF?"