All Comments on 'The Begining'

by Copycat88

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck

Right off, knob-jockey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't waste your time.

Horrendous grammar, spelling and writing.

TAGS: femdom - strapon - cross dressing - sissy

Uh...miscategorized just a little.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
As soon as...

As soon as he said about the other man: "It was as advertised a beautiful 7 1/2 inch perfect cock...", all was said about this man and about what he really wanted...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

New year new baboon......................

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Begining?

Not a good beginning when you misspell "beginning".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another California queer.

This writer doesn't even know if its male or female. I would say stop embarrassing yourself, but I suspect its one of your favorite character traits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I so want a woman to control me!

Gave you a 5 for a great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

As a devotee of femdom and, admittedly, a proud sissy, I eagerly await the continuation of this story. Five stars! Ignore the comments from some of those critics earlier. They are simply envious of those of us who've come to terms with our sexual preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing

I think you story is a good first effort, probably a 3 or a 4, but I gave you a 5 to offset some of the idiots who have never bothered to read the definition of the Loving Wives category.

The fantasy is one of the ones that is at the top of my personal list. It is pretty common here, since it really IS what the category is about. You don't really have much new, but how many ways can you really tell the story, "I convinced my wife to fuck another man, she did, we both had fun"?

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with this mess?

It's all one-sided. Sure he gets to watch. But then she wants him to clean her out. So she gets fucked by another man, exposing herself to all manner of disease, then she demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband by having him lick her clean (not part of his fantasy, just hers), exposing him to all the diseases. She gets another orgasm. At the end she condescends to give him a BJ telling him that next time (they haven't had any discussion about this time and already she's TELLING him about next time) he might be involved physically. So she's already broken the rules. This is just another cheating slut living out her fantasies without regards for her husband. And he can't see right through her deceptions? What an idiot. Nothing sexy or erotic about this crap. Certainly no fun to read. They're on the path to a divorce.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, that was revolting

One of the most disgusting and worst written stories ever. Ever hear of a quotation mark, dickwad? It's those two little marks that go around dialog. Just stop. The befining(sic) was bad enough. The ending must be horrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Title

Should be "The Absolute End" We all hope.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
write 5 or 6 chapters and drive ther ashole of LIT crazy with hate

This asshole of LIt is a fool and a queer and should have been put in a sack and thrown in the river when IT was born!

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Put a disclaimer up front.

You will be able to avoid a lot of these one-star votes. Every time I walk into a pile of shit like this, it gets one star (because that is as low as Lit will let me vote). Give me a disclaimer up front and I just go on my way - no harm, no foul. I'm not asking you to quit, I'm not asking you to change your style. I'm just saying that if you warn me up front, we're good. If I have to waste my time reading this crap, you get the 1* vote.

Copycat88Copycat88over 8 years agoAuthor
If you don't like the contents

This is my first effort and I'm sure I need some improvement in both style and editing. If your offended at the subject matter, why on earth would you berate me😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"why on earth would you berate me"

Three types of readers comment here.

5% normal people with literary critique (grammar, pacing, etc)

5% people who like hotwife lifestyles (hotness of the story, sex)

90% insecure closet cuckolds who read every hotwife story and masturbate, but then feel shame and go back into denial (nasty comments, attacks, homophobic slurs, etc)

Everyone gets their kicks in different ways, even closeted cucks who spin that circle of shame-anger-denial-shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not perfect, but...

Not perfect, but a good first story. I am a cuckold with a small penis and just one, very small, testicle and could totally relate to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-why on earth would you berate me?

I can tell you're part of the 90%. Where did you get your numbers from, out of your cucky brain? Must be a bonnie/vasty impersonator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to answer Copycat88's question

because they're are way too many of you writers already polluting this category. Go find a website that caters to your type of fetish. Plenty around, I'm sure.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@Anonymous with phony stats....

"90% insecure closet cuckolds who read every hotwife story and masturbate, but then feel shame and go back into denial (nasty comments, attacks, homophobic slurs, etc)"

I would say that 90% wants nothing to do with being a closet cuckold and really are deeply offended by the tiny statistical minority in the real world (fewer than 1.5% from actual peer review studies) love the notion of humiliating another human being, being humiliated, inflicting pain, and receiving pain. All of which are identified by mental health professionals worldwide as psychological disorders.

Usually I avoid technical jargon but in this case psychological ergot is appropriate. The applicable term is "Sick Fuck" and it applies to both those who scribe this drek and those who are fans and promoters of same (that would be you anonymous).

The whole closet cuck meme is just an attempt to rationalize and legitimize recognized deviant behaviors manifested by less that 2% of the global population.

Of course all of us, myself included, visit these pages, not for literary excellence, but because we all are inflicted by some sort of sick fuckery. Have a lovely day.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
*argot

stupid fangers

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Palewriter

Look, we all know that every single anon commenter on here is a closeted gay or bisexual, wannabe cuckold. The fact that they are too cowardly to sign up for accounts is a perfect sign of how much shame and self hate they have about this. What other reason could there be? Everyone posting anonymously on these stories just really, really, /really/ wants to suck some cock but knows that they can't bring themselves to do it.

That's why I give guys like you, who assign a name to yourself here and don't hide how much you wish you weren't too sexually inadequate to get even a cuckolding, cheating wife like the kind you fantasize about, a tiny sliver more respect. It's okay, let all that rage out, I know it gets so bad for you every time you jerk off to one of these stories. It gets better man, just accept how much it clearly turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anyone who compulsively reads cheating wife stories

then complains in the comments is a closet case.

Period.

No one gives a fuck about any opinions, justifications, etc. The kicker is the commenting, especially by non-anons, because that garners the needed humiliation the true closet cases need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
frontlinecaster

the only one masturbating to a story like this would be you and your kind. Period.

Anon Coward and proud of it. I don't need a fake name to make myself sound important.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

No one claimed I don't masturbate to stories like this. Didn't read this one, usually need something a bit longer. But, at least I don't get so worked up into a rage each time I cum that I have to go into the comments and threaten to kill authors or spam comments and votes to make the story seem less popular.

I also don't need to jack off so often that I have to read every single story that gets released every day like some of the pathetic anons here and guys like Palewriter and Zed seem to do. If I want to get off, I go looking for stories by tag or by author, then I finish and go on with my day. But then, lasting more than ten seconds is probably both part of why I don't need a constant influx of new stories like the anons do, and why I don't need to get so angry imagining girls I'll never actually be with cuckolding me.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@Anon Coward... we know more about you

than about FLC with her zero information bio.

At least Anon Coward has some integrity. FLC, not so much.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Actually, you know more abut me than any given anon coward. Because you know a screen name, and when you click that screen name there's a profile that you can report to the admins if I'm doing something illegal or against site rules. There's also a field where you can send me an e-mail, as anons chose to do about once or twice a week.

Unless you mean you know more about the average anon coward's personality, in which case, yes I agree. The average anon coward is a closeted, self hating wannabe cuckold who has likely never had a real relationship and knows that they are completely sexually inadequate.

I imagine it's why you get along with them so well Palewriter, so much in common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
palewriter proves closet cucks are bad at math

If only one out of every ten comments in this cat actually deal with craft and nine out of every ten comments in this cat are misogynist crying about content, that equals 90%.

L2Math

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"We don't know until we read it"

you mean 5 sentences in?

Please keep commenting closet-cuckie, every post proves the point.

Closet cuckies flock to LW to read, spank, then in a fit of shame and denial leave a laughable comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
palewriter proves closet cucks are bad at logic

FLC is male, over 18, has been a member since 10-12-12.

That, by definition, is more than we know about any anon.

L2Logic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
L2Logic

Please remove the logic from your name since your have as much as FLC which is none. Having a profile means jack shit dumb ass. I'm female, have a 12" cock, and loves dogs. There you go. Now you know as much about me as you do about FLC. How about if people just comment on the stories and stop this grade school bull shit????

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Or, Lit could ban anonymous cowards from voting and commenting, and everything on this site would be better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

For bonnie/vastie and frontline

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey, frontshit

who elected you lit police? are you a fucking fascist, demanding to silence people who don't comment and rate as you want them to? mind your fucking business, moron, and leave other people do the same.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
As usual

When they're piling on and threatening and harassing authors, it's SUPER IMPORTANT that cuckold authors be silenced.

But question then in it, suddenly anon cowards are super pro free speech.

So add hypocrites to closeted wannabe cuckolds to the list of traits every single anon coward shares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

1* I did my part.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Annony is a pure asshole . He wants this site to fold

You see his wife left him after cheating on him for years. She told me his dick was 3 inches hard and he never satisfied her. So mow he goes insane when a LW story doesn't kill the wife. If he keeps this up this site will have no good writers left!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@frontshit

Personally I don't give a fuck if people like cuck/scat/pedo/beast stories or whatever else, but I'll rate 1* every time some asshole tells me how I have to vote and comment.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

No one's telling anyone how to vote. Just saying some people are too ignorant and self righteous to be allowed to vote or comment at all, especially being such fragile entitled little cowards.

Whole site would be better off if the average anon on her was banned from voting. Judging by their intelligence level I'd say the whole country would be too. If imagine there's a lot of crossover between angry racist misogynist anon trolls and Donald Trump supporters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@flc

Yeah? Does signing in stop crazy fucks like bonnie/vastie to rant and rave and troll and flame all day long? That works real well.

Copycat88Copycat88over 8 years agoAuthor
Take it some where else

Hey you two want to duke it out...Fine, take you banter some where else please.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

because it shows the openness, a loving couple should have in a relationship. the kind where their not afraid to say what they think, and know that they will not be judged.

the old saying, what goes on behind closed doors, should apply here.

the story went pretty smooth, and leaves a lot to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good one

I am a male one day I went over to see a old lady friend of mine she was a lone most days her husband pass away a few years ago so I go over when I can to help around the place this one day it was rain out so we just talk for a bit then she ask if I would like a cup of tea I said yes miss D I follow her to the kitchen there were a pile of dirty dishes she look at me and said I have not done them for awhile my husband use to do them I just wash a few dishes when I need them I told her look miss D if you like I wash them for you well all right then put you do not have too I told her I do not mind I ask her if she had apron I could wear yes one that my husband wore but you have to take your shirt off I remove my shirt and she put the apron on and tie it up I wash all the dishes when I walk back were she was I saw a mirror it look like I had breasts she was on the couch well all done I told her the kitchen all clean up she got up and look what a good job just then she walk over to remove the apron I told no leave it on I think its fun to look like a girl is there any thing else you need done well if you want I need my laundry done you have to wash by hand I said fine then as a joke I told her I just be the house maid for to-day just then miss D said you think this is fun I said yes me dress as a girl then you would not mind wearing a dress and panties bra dress as a maid I said no well I got dress in the outfit that day I work as her house maid it was late and I stray the night in the morning I got up before miss D and fit her coffee and brought it to her room she toke one look at me well thank you dear I see you are still in panties and bra I then told her it still raining out well then what are we going to do to-day I told her first I have to have a shower but this bra will not come off here dear like me unlock it you see I lock so the fake breasts did not move I bend over and she remove my bra when I look up at the mirror I still had breasts she got up and put her hand around them well what do you think of your girly tits now I do not know why I told her there lovey do this mean I get to keep them yes dear then she sat me on the bed look I never told any one this but my late husband was my house bitch he wore the panties now I hope to have you work as one I said do you mean that I be your house girly bitch and do what girl do well after that I become miss D house bitch and I love to her girly boy bitch even when her girl friend come over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HE'll never touch her again

She has so many diseases, why would he? This wasn't sexy or erotic. Just a selfish woman ruining her marriage. A divorce is the ending that fits this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is complete bullshit

This is a selfish, manipulative woman trying to have her cake and eat it too. If she can play around surely her husband can play around with another woman. And her husband should require a Doctor's note from her, certifying that she is disease free before he touches her again. Better yet? Since his wife has demonstrated to him that she has no love or respect for him, just go ahead and divorce her. She can support herself and be free to screw anybody she wants to. Why would Hubby stay with her for even ten seconds? Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Femdom control

Hiliary Clinton's dream that will never come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCopycat88@Copycat88
Half of a loving couple looking to play out the fansaties portrayed in the stories I write.