All Comments on 'The Beginning of an Affair - Week 02'

by bll9618

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A hot story

It would be nice to find a woman that loves to fuck that much, but it may be that it's the cheating aspect that causes her to be so sexually excited.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Do not tell us about your adventures. assholes like you should have their pricks cut off. The woman was married which SHOULD mean she was not too be touched. That is what the ring is for it lets people know not to touch that person. Except if the couple are swingers. They were not. The wife is a cheating whore and a slut and should be divorced so she can fuck and suck anyone she likes withotu the need to cuckold her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
two people

Two people nobody would want for friends, the woman seems like a real asshole, and the man is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star because there

is nobody to like in this story . If they get caught in another chapter and pay dearly , the story would turn out to be a good one as a twist when their worlds fall to shit because of it . We will see

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a bastard

I hope some husband shots his ass. It idiots like him that run good marriages. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
single and alone.

All you do asshole is tear things down, fuck you, you will die alone and nobody will care.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jane and her bastard lover where discovered deceased in her bed by the husband upon returning from a business trip. Police were amazed that the bastard had his head all the way into her back door. The coroner had to perform major surgery to remove the head from her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous