The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time there was virtually no discussion of our peculiar arrangement. Dan and I were dating Charlotte and Bonnie. It wasn't Dan dating Bonnie and me dating Charlotte or the opposite. The funny thing, it all felt natural to us. We were two best friends dating two beautiful, fascinating ladies.

It was a good thing we lived right across from their business, too. Charlotte and Bonnie were succeeding but working long hours, Bonnie in particular. She did the bulk of the baking and was in most mornings by six. Charlotte handled the business end and came in around nine. They opened at ten and stayed open till seven. Six days a week.

Things were going better than they could've hoped, though. A popular weekly newspaper did a glowing feature on the shop that generated a lot of business. Plus, Charlotte's corporate catering scheme was slowly catching on.

They were also doing well selling coffee, which Bonnie was quick to point out had an enormous profit margin.

"People are buying large premium roast coffees for two buck and its ninety percent profit," she said.

For the time being, there was still not much competition on that score in the neighborhood. The national coffee chains hadn't yet noticed how chic our corner of the city had become.

Charlotte and Bonnie hired a few people to help, starting with their cousin Olivia. Olivia was a few years younger than they, fresh out of college and having trouble finding a job while she thought about grad school.

Olivia was built like her cousins, with all the wonderful Belladonna curves, only in a shorter package. She barely cracked five feet, and was hot as could be. She had pretty sandy blonde hair and glasses which brought out the green in her eyes.

"Forget about it," Bonnie whispered to me the first time I saw her working behind the counter.

We were standing by the front door and I was helping her place a sign on the sidewalk. Olivia was inside taking care of a customer.

"She's got a boyfriend," she explained. "And let's just say she's not as free-spirited as Charlotte and I."

"A boy can still look, can't he?" I teased.

"Look all you want," Bonnie said, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Dan and I got sucked into the orbit of Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes right away. At first, one of us might go on a catering run with one of them when we were available. Before long, we were working on Saturday afternoons to help out. They insisted on paying us, but we just took the cash they gave us and used it to buy them dinner.

Olivia soon had a huge, positive impact on the business. The ice cream side of the business was lagging. It was an afterthought, really, consisting merely of a stretch of counter and a dozen typical flavors.

Olivia asked the sisters if she could take over the ice cream section. Her big idea was to do exotic, artisanal flavors.

"What the hell," Bonnie said. "We're hardly selling any ice cream right now. Go for it."

Olivia went crazy, developing a line of exotic ice creams which soon had people coming in for everything from basil-flavored ice cream to cheddar flavor.

Trust me on that last one. It's good

Olivia's greatest creation, however, was inspired by the Thai restaurant on the block. She developed a green coconut curry ice cream. I know, I know. It sounds strange but it's a thing of sublime beauty. Try it once and you're hooked forever.

More employees were hired and things kept taking off.

That October, though, Bonnie and Charlotte got a huge windfall in the form of tremendous free publicity.

Unbeknownst to all of us, the city council president had been coming in every week and had become a big fan. No one recognized her on Saturday mornings in her jogging clothes and baseball cap.

We were in the midst of a governor's race at the time. It was a heated contest, most polls showing the candidates dead-even. The media was even more focused on the election than usual because both candidates were named Thompson and were second cousins from the same old-money family that's been around state politics forever.

Most of the pundits were saying that, barring a major gaff by one of the candidates, it would come down to turn-out on election day. Whoever got their people to the polls would come out the winner.

I didn't follow politics much in those days, but it was shaping up to be an interesting contest. Then Bonnie and Charlotte's shop got thrust into the middle of it, in a sense.

One of the Thompsons running for governor planned a stop in our neighborhood, accompanied by the council president and the mayor. Guess where the council president took the candidate for a quick snack and photo op?

Say what you want about politicians and campaigns and all the bullshit they produce, but in this case it was a true boon to Charlotte and Bonnie. With dozens of news cameras rolling, the gubernatorial candidate and the mayor sampled their food. The future governor tried Bonnie's latest creation, a Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake.

Even the slickest, sleaziest electioneer in all the world couldn't have faked the expression on his face when he bit into it. His gaze grew distant and he fell silent for long moments.

"That," he said at last. "Is one of the best things I've ever tasted in my entire life. Outstanding."

The mayor tried a cup of the green coconut curry ice cream and couldn't stop raving.

The segments on all the news channels that night were brief, but the piece was on every local channel. The coverage on two stations even featured the gubernatorial candidate's reaction to the cupcake!

What's more, Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes managed ten seconds on one of the national cable news networks.

We sat there in the living room dumbfounded as the segment on the tight race gave a brief rundown of where each candidate had been.

"Senator Thompson stopped in at a local cupcake shop after the speech to the Fraternal Order of Police," the announcer said.

The screen switched to State Senator Devin Davis Thompson, flanked by the mayor and city council president, biting into the cupcake. Reporters and cameramen were crowded around them and Bonnie was smiling behind the counter.

"It's me!" she shouted, pointing at the screen.

"The Senator praised the owners of Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes as the type of innovating small business owners who helped drive the local economy," the announcer concluded. "Meanwhile, his opponent, State Comptroller Andrew H. Thompson, spoke before senior citizens at an appearance upstate."

"This is amazing," Charlotte said, ignoring the rest of the report. "I can't believe it."

"Well, I think we should celebrate," I declared. "Come on, let's go out. You don't get mentioned on national TV every day."

***

For dinner, we went for Mexican food a few blocks away. A few bottles of crisp white wine were also imbibed during the dinner.

"If I believed in astrology, I'd say the Belladonna Sisters were born under a fortunate star," I said as we finished eating, raising my glass. "Here's to them! And cousin Olivia, of course, the ice cream queen!"

We called Olivia and invited her, along with her sourpuss boyfriend Nathaniel. They met us at the restaurant.

Nathaniel was tall and thin, with beady little eyes and a receding hairline he did everything he could to disguise with a pathetic comb-over. I disliked him the moment I saw him.

What made me hate him, though, was his constant belittling comments about Olivia's weight.

"Working in a cupcake store," he said the first time I met him shortly after Olivia started working at the shop.

He looked around, sighing.

"It's kind of like an alcoholic working in a bar, don't you think?" he said.

I won't go into the dozen little remarks I heard from him that evening. He went on about how the skinny waitress was so attractive.

"Clearly, she takes pride in herself," he quipped.

To each his own, I always say. But what I couldn't understand about Nate was why he'd date a fat girl only to criticize her being fat. Want a skinny girl? Fine, go date a fucking skinny girl.

There was only reason I could figure for someone like Nate to date a fat girl and I didn't like it.

After dinner the six of us adjourned to 221b. I produced a bottle of moderately-priced champagne from the fridge.

Dan opened the window and I worked the cork lose, pointing it towards the street below. It sprang lose with a loud pop, the cork flying into the night air aimed directly at Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes. It fell short, landing on the sidewalk in front of the shop, but the tribute was worthy.

Glasses were filled all around and we toasted the continued success of Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes.

Bonnie opened up the fridge and produced a tray of her latest cupcake creation.

"I present to you the Glazed Bacon Donut Cupcake," she announced.

All I'd known beforehand was that Bonnie was developing something new and was going to surprise us all after dinner. It looked like a regular vanilla cupcake only topped with a tiny glazed donut topped with a piece of bacon.

Everyone surged forward to get a sample except Nathaniel. The marriage of sweet and salty was perfect, a harmonious union apparent from the first bite.

"This is your best cupcake ever," I said. "A sure hit."

"Bacon and cupcakes," Nate sneered. "Wonderfully healthy."

"Dude," I said, turning towards him. I was unable to put up with his shit anymore. "It's a treat! That's their business. They're in the treat business."

"I just think," Nate said. "Given Olivia's tendencies, this is yet another obstacle to her achieving a healthier, more attractive weight."

"Hold on," I said. "What do you mean, 'more attractive' weight?"

"You know perfectly well what I mean," Nate said.

"Maybe that's what you find attractive," I said. "Attraction is a different matter for everyone."

"Come on," Nate said. "Don't tell me you don't want your, uh, girlfriends to lose some weight. You're just dating them until something better comes along. In the meantime, they suffice."

"You need to leave," I said, putting down my glass and glaring at him. "Now!"

"I will," Nathaniel said, putting down his drink. "Fucking perverts. Come on, Olivia."

I shuddered in disgust as Olivia followed him out.

"Why would she be with someone like that?" Dan wondered after they'd left.

"All her life, she's been told by douchebags like him that she's flawed," I speculated. "She believes him, and he knows it. He likes having someone under his thumb."

"He knows about us," Bonnie said.

"What about us?" I asked.

"Our arrangement," Bonnie explained. "I might've explained it to Olivia the other day when she asked who each of us were dating. She repeated it to him and he flipped out. He told her we're revolting and is demanding she quit the shop."

"What?" I shouted. "She's not considering it?"

"Hopefully not," Charlotte sighed, sipping her champagne. "But Olivia has a long history of bad relationship choices."

"Quit the shop?" I was incredulous. "For that asshole?"

"That he is," Bonnie said. "He thinks we're all fucking each other every night in frenzied foursomes. As though there's anything wrong with that."

Dan and I picked up on the hint at once. We glanced at each other. Dan smiled subtly and his eyebrow cocked up.

"You know," he began. "It occurs to me that the best way to get back at an ass like that is to do the very thing which pisses him off."

"Really?" Bonnie smirked. "And what would that be?"

"Well," Dan said. "If a frenzied four-way pisses him off..."

"Then that's what we'll have to do!" Bonnie said playfully. She leaned forward and kissed him.

"If he's outraged by the idea that we're a bunch of depraved perverts...," he continued.

"Then we should be as perverse as we want to be!" Bonnie finished his thought in a joking tone. "Careful, now, Charlotte and I are pretty fucking perverse."

"How perverse?" Dan asked.

Bonnie laughed.

"Plenty," she said, glancing over at Charlotte for the first time. "What do you think, sis? Want to do Dannyboy and the prof with me?"

Charlotte grinned, downing the last of her champagne.

"I could be persuaded."

"We were wondering what was taking the two of you so long to get around to this," Bonnie said. "I just had to drop a pretty big hint to finally get it moving. Seriously, you guys are adorable and fuck us amazing but you can be such pussies."

"It's not exactly standard stuff," I began. "We didn't-"

"Bullshit," Bonnie cut me off. "We've been fucking you both now for a month. What difference does it make if we're all in the same room? Or switching off? You guys are wimps."

"But we fuck you amazing," I said. "Your words, not mine."

She moved closer to me, placing her arms on my shoulders and giving me a long, hot kiss.

"Affirmed," she said. "You may be wimps, but you're adorable, hot wimps with wonderful penises."

"I can live with that," I said, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her back.

***

It's not like Dan and I hadn't discussed this scenario. We had.

"They'd be down with it in a second, bro," Dan said. "No doubt in my mind."

"Maybe," I said, thinking it over. "Okay, probably. Yeah, most definitely."

Dan was in favor of just suggesting it one evening and seeing what happened. They were open-minded enough that they certainly wouldn't be offended by the suggestion.

I agreed. Dan would slide out the idea at the right moment and we'd see what happens next.

Then Bonnie dropped her hint and the rest was easy.

Bonnie took me by the hand and led me into the bigger bedroom where Dan slept, Charlotte leading him by the hand. Reaching the bedroom, Bonnie turned and we fell into each other's arms. We kissed furiously and I pulled her against me. I saw Charlotte and Dan doing the same not five feet away.

Bonnie looked amazing. She'd chosen a dark purple button-down blouse and tight-fitting jeans that evening. My hands voyaged down to her butt and ran across her wide ass cheeks as our tongues twirled.

I was overtaken with lust, sensing the beginnings of a romp I'd remember for the rest of my life.

Yet another "nursing-home night", I supposed.

Dan looked to be having as good a time with Charlotte. They were kissing, Dan's hands all over her huge breasts. Charlotte wore a pretty pink blouse and a white open-front sweater, as was her style, along with pretty floral-pattern skirt. The sweater was already gone and Dan was unbuttoning her blouse.

I kissed Bonnie's neck, savoring the sweet aroma and soft smoothness of her skin. I undid the first button on her blouse and then the second. She reached down and pulled my shirt over my head and cast it aside. We kissed again and I undid a third button on her shirt and then a fourth. Bonnie got the front of my jeans open and unzipped.

A quick glance showed me that Dan, quick operator that he is, was already stripped down to his underwear. Charlotte's shirt was gone and she was stepping out of her skirt as they kissed. His hands were moving up her back to undo her bra.

Bonnie and I continued making-out, undressing each other as we went. Off went my jeans and socks, followed by my underwear as I finished unbuttoning her blouse. Bonnie shimmied out of her snug-fitting jeans, my hands sliding them down over the wide sweep of her hips and big ass. She wasn't wearing panties, a pleasant surprise, but her bra remained.

I pulled her against me, our tongues doing battle as Bonnie let out a little moan. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dan and Charlotte standing there making-out. They were completely naked and I took a moment to admire Charlotte's magnificent figure.

Bonnie glanced at Dan and her sister, her eyes alit as she took in the scene. I undid her bra and let if fall as I kissed the side of her neck. She grasped my cock with her hand and stroked it gently. What was half-erect sprung into a rock-hard state. Charlotte, I saw, was doing the same to Dan.

"You guys look so fucking hot," Bonnie said.

We did, it's true.

The four of us could've been the climactic scene in a BBW porno right then. There was Charlotte and Bonnie with their smoking-hot bodies and pretty features, big round asses and DDD cup tits.

"Look at this pair of hard cocks," Bonnie bantered.

"Aren't they nice." Charlotte grinned, pretending to be perplexed. "Whatever can we do about them?"

"I could think of a few things," I offered.

"So could I," said Bonnie, looking me in the eyes.

My hopes were answered as Bonnie slowly dropped to her knees. Charlotte, following Bonnie's cue, did the same in front of Dan.

Bonnie stroked me gently, looking over my cock for a moment before kissing it tenderly on the tip. Then she gave the head a long, wet lick before taking it into her mouth.

Bonnie's sucked my cock in a slow, leisurely manner. She kept eye contact, her blue eyes gazing into my own, and I almost forgot the presence of Charlotte and Dan.

It was Bonnie whose eyes turned upon them, my own following. Charlotte was sucking Dan's cock with vigor, her hand on his shaft as his hips thrust towards her mouth in time to her sucking.

The sisters caught each other's glance and broke off sucking our dicks in a sudden burst of giggling. On some level, the whole situation had to seem silly to them. This was a long way from playing dress-up when they were little girls.

They kept jerking our wet cocks, though, even as they shared a laugh. I couldn't help but notice Dan was, as he'd said, bigger than me. It wasn't by much, but his boasting of being a hair under eight inches seemed more or less accurate.

Good for him. I'm big enough that I'm past the threshold of being self-conscious about guys with bigger dicks than myself.

The girls returned to sucking our cocks and this time Dan and I shared a knowing glance. We just grinned and shook our heads. We were living the dream.

We stood side-by-side, the sisters sucking us hard as we thrust our hips in rhythm to their ministrations. Bonnie paused in her sucking, jerking me off and looking up at me with a sly smile.

"Switch!" she blurted out suddenly.

Bonnie and Charlotte backed off, rising and trading places. Now it was me and Dan's turn to share a laugh. Clearly, the sisters had discussed the very scenario we were engaged in and had a few ideas on how to play it.

A month earlier I'd kissed Bonnie and then Charlotte as they said goodbye at the door and it was so intense I had to jerk off afterwards. Imagine what it's like having them each sucking my dick in succession. I didn't think I could get any more turned on, but looking down at Charlotte's mouth sliding up and down on my cock sent me into another gear of lust.

I could've come in under a minute the whole situation was so hot. I looked down and watched Charlotte sucking me off, her hand jerking the base gently as her mouth worked its magic.

I glanced over and watched Bonnie on Dan. He was as lost in a tidal wave of lust as I was, thrusting and moaning.

"Oh, fuck," he kept groaning. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

"Holy shit," I said suddenly, backing off right when I thought I might be ready to come. "Get on the bed, ladies, please. It's your turn."

As eager to come as I was, it was far better to stretch it all out.

I plunged right into eating Charlotte's pussy, starting off with a long and slow lick of the entire length of her cunt from the top of labia all the way down to her asshole. She was already dripping wet, as turned-on by the unfolding scenario as I was.

Charlotte let out a long groan and I fell right into attacking her clit with my tongue. I inserted a finger and fucked her pussy with it in time to my licks. Soon she was bucking and moaning as a consequence of my efforts.

"Oh, that's it," Charlotte squealed in her signature high-pitched tone.