The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept fingering and licking, my face buried between her glorious fat thighs which were thrust in the air.

Charlotte's squeals were joined by Bonnie crying out.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah," Bonnie moaned.

It sounded like Bonnie, too, might come in a short while. I wondered if I could make Charlotte come first. Dan was skilled at cunnilingus, no doubt, but I take pride in my own talents in that department.

Dan and I licked the Belladonna sisters' pussies with vigor, both sisters soon riding waves of looming ecstasy. A glance over at Dan and Bonnie showed him lapping at her clit furiously while two or more of his fingers fucked her.

He was racing me, after all, I realized!

Well, I decided, if he wanted to make it a competition I was more than up for the challenge.

It occurred to me that I had an advantage with Charlotte and I could make her come near-instantly. Charlotte, you'll recall, had a highly-sensitive g-spot. That meant getting fucked doggy-style worked sent her over the edge. The g-spot, of course, can also be approached during oral sex.

I curved my fingers upwards as I fingered her, going right for it. Still licking her clit intently, I placed my other hand, palm flat, against her tuft of trimmed rust-red pubic hair. Doing so stimulates the g-spot from both above and below.

The effect on Charlotte was immediate. She let out a long, incoherent gasp and started squealing. Ten seconds later it was a high-pitched howl, her head turning back and forth as she screamed. Ten seconds afterwards I felt her pussy contract several times as she came. I fingered and licked her as fast as I could and made sure she enjoyed a good, long orgasm.

I backed off, slipping out my fingers and kissing her clit tenderly. I gave her pussy a few light, gentle licks as she came down from the orgasmic high.

Charlotte had come first, much to my satisfaction, but Bonnie was right on her heels. Charlotte barely stopped shrieking when Bonnie's own groans grew louder. I had to hand it to Dan. I'd pulled out an advanced move tailored to Charlotte's particular sexual make-up but Dan still nearly made Bonnie come first.

Before I could decide what to do next, Charlotte was pulling me up on top of her. I cooperated and found myself kissing her furiously as Bonnie was still at the tail end of coming only a few feet to my left.

We managed to pause long enough to get a condom on my cock. Then Charlotte guided me towards her pussy. It was still dripping-wet and I slid right in.

"That's it, prof," she moaned, kissing my neck. "You feel so good inside me. Fuck me."

I started fucking her at a good pace, by that point a mass of lust eager to get relief in the only way possible. She wrapped her plump arms around my shoulders and pulled me tight against her, our mouths all over each other.

Charlotte's legs wrapped around the base of my back, her wide thighs starting to give me that feeling of being enveloped which sends me into overdrive.

I was dimly aware of Dan and Bonnie going at it a few feet away. Bonnie was on her hands and knees getting fucked hard from behind. She was moaning loudly, her huge ass thrust in the air. I glanced over at them, the sight of them turning me on even more.

The four of us going at it in the same room was all so deviant and thus hot, beyond anything I'd ever tried before. It sent me through the roof and I felt the early stirrings of my orgasm.

I fucked Charlotte as hard and fast as I could, my orgasm approaching with the speed of a rocket. I froze mid-thrust as my cock began throbbing violently inside her. Each throb sent another pulse of pleasure through me. Again and again, the happy waves of joy overtook me as the orgasm went on and on. It might've been the strongest, most intense orgasm of my life to that point.

Savoring the final lingering twitches of my cock, the echoes of orgasmic fury, I fucked Charlotte nice and slow as we share a long, languid kiss.

I pulled out and lay next to her. Together we held each other and watched Dan hammering Bonnie hard. Neither of us said so much as a word, staring transfixed at the two of them. It was like a front row seat to some first-rate BBW porn. There was Bonnie, moaning happily as Dan thrust into her furiously. His hands were on her ass, squeezing her massive cheeks hard as he fucked her.

It went on for a solid five minutes before he uttered a low grunt. A moment later he froze in place and we knew he was coming. He withdrew from Bonnie and flopped down on the bed. Bonnie joined him and the four of us lay there together naked, spent and exhausted.

I lay there, caressing Charlotte's tits. I gave her a warm kiss, then leaned over and did the same with Bonnie. Dan kissed Charlotte in the same manner.

A hundred thoughts ran through my head. The whole polyamorous situation had been enough to cope with. Now things had taken another interesting turn towards group sex.

Lying their cuddling with the girls and listening to everyone breath, I couldn't help but wonder where we would all go from here. We'd just taken a small step into a big, kinky pond.